No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 01:00
Press Release:

2019-03-15 Massacre of Muslims in New Zealand

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11204.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

07 March 2019 at 17:13
BTW Don't sing this loud and proud. Your neighbours will think you're a fuc'in  sicko.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

05 March 2019 at 13:44
Dedicated to Cardinal George "Pederast" Pell:

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

05 March 2019 at 13:33
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 February 2019 at 14:29
The White Race is currently at War, as Creators we know the importance of uniting to fight our enemies and help our people.
So don't procrastinate contact a Reverend or Primary Church Group today, to help join in the fight for our survival. RAHOWA!!!

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #5 on: 12 March 2019 at 14:08 »
Even though Illinois is already one of, if not the hardest state of the union to own a firearm; now they're trying to pass a law so loosely worded that they may be able to ban majority of firearms.
To all my fellow Creators, remember our Holy Books tell us that we must never surrender our weapons under no circumstances.

(The White Man's Bible; CREATIVE CREDO 65: Additional Creed of Our Church Enabling the White Race to Protect Itself from a Hostile Government - Articles of Defense of the White Race; Article XIII

http://www.14news.com/2019/03/05/controversial-gun-control-bill-draws-hundreds-town-hall-meeting/

Controversial gun control bill draws hundreds to town hall meeting draws hundreds to town hall meeting

By Paige Hagan | March 4, 2019 at 10:51 PM CST - Updated March 5 at 9:46 PM

ENFIELD, IL (WFIE) - It was standing room only at Family Life Center in Enfield Monday evening.

Illinois Senate Bill 107 is calling for a ban on firearms it defines as “assault weapons.” It drew the most attention during Monday’s meeting.

“We should be alarmed," said State Senator Dale Righter, a republican of District 55.

SB 107 is sponsored by five democratic senators. It would ban the possession of almost every semi-automatic weapon out there. If you already own one, you would have 300 days to register the weapon with state police or else face a felony charge.

“The bill was assigned to the Senate Judiciary Committee," Senator Righter told the crowd.

State Representative Darren Bailey (R), urged people to call leaders in Springfield and voice their opposition.

White County Sheriff Doug Meier also was there to say he and the Illinois Sheriff’s Association don’t back SB 107.

The county’s State’s Attorney Denton Aud sparked a standing ovation when he spoke about what he’d do if the bill becomes law.

“With the limited resources we have in seeking justice, we will not arrest or prosecute any one who is otherwise law-abiding for merely possessing those firearms,” Aud said before the room erupted in applause.

If SB 107 passes, gun owners could legally keep their banned weapons if they register the weapon’s make, model, caliber, and serial number with State Police. They’d also need proof of a valid FOID card and proof of a locking device for the gun.

If it passes, registration would cost $25 per person. Failing to register a weapon could then land you with a Class 3 felony, which carries a prison sentence of up to five years and a $25,000 fine.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #6 on: 12 March 2019 at 19:58 »
Where you live are you able to carry guns in public? Or do you have to have a permit for that?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #7 on: 12 March 2019 at 21:10 »
Where you live are you able to carry guns in public? Or do you have to have a permit for that?

In Illinois, there's a few extra hoops to jump through to possess a firearm. It's not like most states where you show State I.D. get your background check and wait a few day for what they call a cool off period (just in case you're trying to immediately kill someone, I guess)
Then in Illinois you have to have a secondary form call a f.o.i.d. card, before you can even touch a weapon in a store let alone buy one. Also in Illinois we don't have open carry (where you can walk around with a displayed weapon), so to have a gun on your person you have to jump through another hoop of receiving your concealed carry (which means you can have a gun but if someone sees it you have broken the law). The concealed carry law just passed in 2013
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #8 on: 13 March 2019 at 02:22 »
Video: Australia's Super-Tight Gun Laws EXPOSED!

Her facts are 100% correct. Her opinions ... not always so. I grew up with guns on the wall and also used to shoot at the Queensland Military Rifle Range. My opinions about guns are not the same as the average dumb Australian who believes the BS put out by the MSM and government. Australians are typically self-righteous about their gun laws, particularly when it comes to mass-shootings in the US. They believe the fallacy that mass-shootings and anything else they don't approve of happens only in America.

The fact is, US culture is markedly different when it comes to guns - which has a lot to do with but isn't confined to hundreds of years of Continental wars - French, Spanish, British and Indian plus the Civil War - and the associated problems of a multi-racial nation at war with itself due to the parasitical infestation of the inferior mud races.

Canada has basically the same laws but a different gun culture.

The question needs to be asked, what is stopping a criminal in Australia - a Muslim terrorist for example - shooting up a shopping centre and killing everyone on site? Nothing is stopping them. It's easier to get illegal weapons in Australia than it is to get legal weapons. As the lady in the video explains, a lot of the red tape surrounding legal gun ownership in Australia is bureaucracy for the sake of bureaucracy. Basically the only thing stopping regular mass-shootings in Australia is the smaller population along with cultural differences. The average Muslim and imported or indigenous Black that wants to Kill Whitey knows that arming itself with a firearm means it is automatically guilty of murder; but committing murder in the street means that they can always claim to be victims defending themselves against WHITE RACISTS. Six months to four years imprisonment vs twenty-five years imprisonment. Muds brag about the former but hang themselves in their cells when given the latter.

However, with advanced immigration from the Third World and a rapidly changing racial and cultural demographic, there will be more shootings and real mass-shootings are only an immigrant away.

As an Australian, I want the right to not only own firearms, but the right to shoot to kill any intruder on my land or in my home that I deem to be a legitimate threat to the safety of myself, my loved ones or my property. After all, what's stopping criminal elements arming themselves in order to come after me? The MSM, police and government all promote the idea that White Men are Racist and racists have no rights - not even the right to life. And known White Racial Activists are disarmed by the government.

Use the information to help protect your own rights.

Cailen.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #9 on: 13 March 2019 at 11:49 »
Ok you can still buy a gun and take it out in public as long as it’s concealed in a holster under your shirt or something?

Sounds like different US states have varying laws on guns?
I have only ever been in California and I saw no guns at all!

I heard like 50 years ago in my region of Australia if Abos were on your land you could legally shoot some!

Not nowadays though. They have more rights than anybody else!
If I was allowed to shoot them I would! They need to be culled as crime rates are rising!

Oh well! They welcome Coon crime nowadays as it drives the economy when there is no mining and energy contracts going down in central and Northern Australia.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Good News - Nigger AIDS in the US

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2864
Last post 14 August 2008 at 23:20
by Hidden to Guests
Good News from The Age Newspaper: Jew's Mask is Slipping

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 3465
Last post 25 January 2009 at 15:57
by Hidden to Guests
Real South African News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 20
Popularity: 12132
Last post 24 December 2009 at 14:15
by Hidden to Guests
Good News: SPLC loses $50 Million. Bad news: $PLC can afford it

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 2927
Last post 14 April 2009 at 15:24
by Hidden to Guests
How to post an article in RL News Forum (Video Tutorial)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Help!

Popularity: 3682
Last post 04 May 2009 at 05:03
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]