No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #40 on: 14 April 2019 at 14:53 »
This “Farragut “ area you got sounds like a nasty, dangerous , hole for racial gangs. It’s an old article but I’ll bet  30 years on things have gotten worse!

You can guarantee it's gotten worse Brother. I'm not familiar with that area of Chicago. Fortunately I live about 6 hrs. from that sh!thole and haven't hung out in that city for almost a couple decades (and it was just as bad then). Now days since I'm older and wiser, I have no interest in going to Chicago and I would advise anyone to avoid it like the plague. I'm not the only Illinoisan with that view. Even though the crooked politicians vote it down, it's still brought up every few years.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/politicians-look-to-separate-chicago-from-illinois-to-create-51st-state

Politicians look to separate Chicago from Illinois to create 51st state

By Travis Fedschun | Fox News

The so-called "Second City" may eventually become the next state, after frustration regarding Chicago's influence over politics in Illinois.

A group of state Republican lawmakersrecently signed on to legislation proposing the nation's third-largest city become the 51st state.

"It's more of a frustration of the policies than the true belief that Chicago and Illinois would be better off as separate states," Rep. C.D. Davidsmeyer told the State Journal-Register. "I don't believe that Chicago and the state of Illinois should be separated. Our relationship is mutually beneficial."

CHICAGO IS MOST CORRUPT BIG CITY, ILLINOIS THIRD MOST CORRUPT STATE IN COUNTRY, STUDY FINDS

Davidsmeyer said he co-sponsored the legislation to spark a discussion about how the city's politics impact rural residents in downstate Illinois.

“The reality is the city of Chicago is competing with New York City and L.A. and San Francisco, and (downstate is) competing against rural Indiana and rural Missouri,” he told the State Journal-Register. “The policies that come down from Chicago are actually pushing our economic opportunity away.”

A central Illinois lawmaker is sponsoring legislation proposing the separation of Chicago from Illinois to spark discussion about the overarching influence of the city in state politics. (AP)

Forming a new state from a portion of a current state requires endorsement from Congress and the state legislature, according to the U.S. Constitution.

The bill, HR0101, was introduced in February by state Rep. Brad Halbrook, who said he supports removing the city of 2.7 million people from Illinois because of differing views on issues such as abortion and gun rights.

“Our traditional family values seem to be under attack at every angle,” Halbrook told the Journal-Register. “We are trying to drive the discussion to get people at the table to say these are not our values down here.”

Part of the bill states that: “Numerous counties in the southern and central parts of Illinois are approving resolutions to become sanctuary counties for gun owners, while the City of Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country."

Cash-strapped Chicago proposes universal income program

Halbrook co-sponsored a similar resolution filed last year that failed. This year's attempt has even less of a chance of succeeding and getting out of the Rules Committee in the Democratic-controlled legislature as Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker and the leaders of the state House and Senate are all Democrats from Chicago.

"When you have a large population center that seems to control the agenda for the rest of the state, it just kind of creates some issues," he told the paper.

CHICAGO REDUCES MURDER RATE IN 2018, BUT LEVEL STILL OUTSTRIPS LA AND NY COMBINED

A report in February from the University of Illinois at Chicago found that Chicago was still the top in the ranking of the most corrupt big cities in the nation and Illinois the third most corrupt state in the nation.

An Illinois lawmaker says that Chicago needs to recognize how its policies impact rural residents of the state. (iStock)

The tension between urban and rural areas isn't exclusive to Illinois. The same has occurred in New York and California, according to a paper published last year by the Paul Simon Public Policy Institute at Southern Illinois University.

John Jackson, a visiting professor at the institute and co-author of the paper, told the Journal-Register it was odd that the resentment has persisted in Illinois, but many politicians from southern and central parts of the state often "run against Chicago."

"We ought to have leaders who get together and coalesce for the good of the state," he told the paper.

Davidsmeyer said since the resolution has been introduced, it's spurred a greater discussion about how big an influence Chicago politics has over Illinois.

“People say Chicago’s a huge economy, there’s no way you can survive without them, (but) I have people on the other side saying Chicago’s killing us with their policies, we need to separate,” he said. “I’m one of the people in the middle saying let’s see both sides of it.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #41 on: 14 April 2019 at 20:15 »
They are saying they want Chicago to compete with San Francisco?
I have been there, this guy told me the Chinks infested the place and just pushed the price of property up to high levels that most Americans can’t buy there anymore!

People told me $2,300USD/ month would buy you a tiny apartment there in rent.
People would travel 1.5 hours from Oakland just to work in a bar there!
The Chinks made Vancouver like that and Sydney is the next place becoming that way!

As for LA! The traffic kills the place! Takes forever to go anyplace by road!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #42 on: 20 April 2019 at 14:05 »
The State of Illinois acts surprised by these numbers. In reality what do they expect. When you overly tax the citizens to subsidize the non-working niggers, muds, and illegals while making policies that causes the jobs to leave the State what else should they expect. Even though the State is loosing population state wide, the main reason for the exodus of these metro areas, if the truth be told, is the niggers and muds are taking over and making these areas unsafe. I'm sure at this rate of deterioration of Illinois, it will push me to another State soon.

https://www.ilnews.org/news/economy/for-first-time-population-in-all-illinois-metro-areas-declines/article_11f6e1c6-613f-11e9-910f-b70b85966b74.html

For first time, population in all Illinois' metro areas declines

By Cole Lauterbach | Illinois News Network
Apr 18, 2019

U.S. Census data released Thursday showed the population in every one of the state's metropolitan areas declined in the past year for the first time.

The Chicago metropolitan area, which includes suburban cities and portions of Wisconsin and Indiana, reported the largest population decrease in the nation, shrinking by an estimated 22,068 people. That represents 0.23 percent of the area’s total population of about 9.5 million people.

Population in the Danville area shrank by 1.26 percent, representing an estimated 970 people. Nationally, only three other communities saw a bigger percentage decline. It also marked Danville’s largest decrease in population in recent years, the next highest being a loss of 778 in 2014.

The largely industrial area has seen declines in economic output in both 2016 and 2017, according to Moody’s Data Analytics.

Mayor Ricky Williams Jr. wasn’t immediately available for comment Wednesday.

Other metropolitan areas that saw population losses included Decatur (821), Springfield, (1,539), Carbondale (590), Kankakee (520), Rockford (594) and the Bloomington-Normal area (157).

“The people leaving are mostly prime working age between 25 and 54,” said Bryce Hill, research analyst with the Illinois Policy Institute. “They’re looking for work and a place to start a family.”

Champaign-Urbana, which has historically seen growth, saw a population loss of 234 people.

The only listed micropolitan area in Illinois that reported population growth was Effingham, gaining 61 people from 2017’s figures.

Those who leave Illinois often move to southern, low-tax states such as Florida and Texas. But others have moved to Indiana, other neighboring states and Tennessee, according to previous reports from the Internal Revenue Service.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #43 on: 24 April 2019 at 18:24 »
Here's a look at the quality of race traitor (governor) running Illinois into the ground. Truthfully he fits into Illinois' government very well. Six Illinois governors have been charged with crimes during or after their governorships; four were convicted, and of those, one (Blagojevich) was the first to be impeached and removed from office.

https://www.ilnews.org/news/state_politics/report-gov-j-b-pritzker-under-federal-criminal-investigation/article_529f0000-6699-11e9-85cb-331618f0e7be.html

Report: Gov. J.B. Pritzker under federal criminal investigation

By Greg Bishop | Illinois News Network 

Gov. J.B. Pritzker, his wife First Lady M.K. Pritzker, and others are under federal criminal investigation for a dubious residential property tax appeal that critics highlighted in last year’s gubernatorial race.

WBEZ first reported the federal probe, citing information from a law-enforcement source familiar with the investigation.

Pritzker’s attorney denied any wrongdoing.

“Neither the Governor nor the First Lady have been contacted by law enforcement regarding the property tax appeal,” Attorney Marc Elias said in an email to Illinois News Network. “We are confident that any further review of the matter will show that the appropriate rules were followed.”

Pritzker, whose net worth is estimated at $3.2 billion, paid back the more than $330,000 he got in tax breaks for removing the toilets to have a mansion he bought deemed uninhabitable. He paid back the money in October, days after a leaked report from a Cook County watchdog surfaced. A Cook County inspector general report about the 2015 tax break called it a “scheme to defraud” taxpayers.

"Gov. Pritzker should immediately abandon his push for this massive jobs tax on middle-class families because he can't expect people to pay more when he is reportedly under criminal investigation for gaming the system to pay less,” Ideas Illinois Chairman Greg Baise said.

"The governor likes to call his push for more taxes ‘fair’ but it's clear he knows nothing about fairness or equity – he needs to drop his push for this Jobs Tax that will only hurt middle-class families even further," Baise said.

Illinois Republican Party Chairman Tim Schneider compared Pritzker's decision to pay back the $331,000 to a bank robber returning stolen money after getting caught.

“Just because he gave the money back means nothing to me,” Schneider said in an interview. “He schemed to defraud the taxpayers of the county. He technically took money out the school system, to pay for our cops, to further burden other taxpayers because he didn’t pay his fair share.”

Schneider also said he was glad the investigation was being looked at by federal officials.

“I’ve seen silence on the part of the Cook County State’s Attorney,” Schneider said of Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx. “I think she botched the Jussie Smollett case and we don’t even know if she’s investigating this on the Cook County level and I’m grateful that the feds have picked up the batton on this case.”

Pritzker could be asked to comment on the story when he is in front of reporters later this morning.

WBEZ reported that it wasn't clear if any criminal charges were imminent; it also reported that "the scope and intensity of the federal investigation is not entirely clear."

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #44 on: 08 May 2019 at 00:48 »
Our census not asking what the citizenship of a person is, is absolutely devastating as a policy. All it does is promote the States to harbor illegal aliens for political/financial gain. This is definitely one of the reasons why our invasion of muds isn't fought by our government. Not to mention how important it makes the sanctuary cities/States to our enemies by having this one question omitted.

https://www.ilnews.org/news/state_politics/census-immigration-question-could-exacerbate-illinois-population-decline/article_2d115cbe-6f83-11e9-8ebe-3f15fffa1b45.html

Census immigration question could exacerbate Illinois population decline

By Cole Lauterbach | Illinois News NetworkMay 6, 2019

Illinois advocates have raised concerns that a question about immigration status on the U.S. Census could lead to an undercounting of the state’s population, potentially exacerbating population decline.

The U.S. Supreme Court recently heard arguments about adding a citizenship question to the upcoming Census questionnaire.

President Donald Trump’s Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross added the question last year and the legal challenge is now in the hands of the nation’s highest court.

Solicitor General Noel Francisco told the Supreme Court Justices that the question needs to be on the Census for the count to be accurate.

“The secretary acted well within his discretion when he determined that reinstating the citizenship question would provide evidence of citizenship,” he said.

Lawyer Dale Ho told the justices that requiring a citizenship question will result in inaccurate counts because people in the country illegally would lie on the questions.

“The evidence shows that non-citizen respond to the questions inaccurately one-third of the time,” he said.

Justices seemed receptive of allowing the question, but the court has yet to rule on the case.

Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch questioned the fear of underreporting due to a citizenship question. He said the length the questionnaire could be a bigger problem than the citizenship question itself.

“It’s very difficult to understand why that question would be the cause of people stopping answering,” he said.

If justices allow the question to stay on the Census and it leads to undercounting, Illinois could see an even steeper population decline than in recent years. That, in turn, could mean less federal funding for Illinois. It could also lead to less representation in Washington D.C.

“Illinois and Chicago will suffer from a very low response rate to the Census and particularly from immigrant communities,” said Andrew Kang with Asian Americans for Advancing Justice.

After five consecutive years of population decline, Illinois is already poised to lose one member of Congress in the 2021 reapportionment and could lose two if its population slide continues.

Illinois’ population declined by 45,000 people in 2018, according to Census estimates.

The Supreme Court could release its decision in June on whether the question will be allowed, months before the Census is to get started.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Good News - Nigger AIDS in the US

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2892
Last post 14 August 2008 at 23:20
by Hidden to Guests
Good News from The Age Newspaper: Jew's Mask is Slipping

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 3499
Last post 25 January 2009 at 15:57
by Hidden to Guests
Real South African News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 20
Popularity: 12217
Last post 24 December 2009 at 14:15
by Hidden to Guests
Good News: SPLC loses $50 Million. Bad news: $PLC can afford it

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 2956
Last post 14 April 2009 at 15:24
by Hidden to Guests
How to post an article in RL News Forum (Video Tutorial)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Help!

Popularity: 3707
Last post 04 May 2009 at 05:03
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]