No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Removal of White Rights

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Removal of White Rights
« on: 01 June 2019 at 17:57 »
Another city in the U.S. is attempting to treat the White Race as the Second Class citizens we are quickly becoming. Basically trying to pass another law to remove the rights for White People to live in a peaceful Society. Now our enemies are bold enough to push laws discourage Whites to call 911 on niggers. Niggers believe they can do as they please (with their f*ck Whitey mentality) and now we are being told to accept it by the J.O.G. owned politicians.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-living-while-black-police-20190527-story.html

#LivingWhileBlack: New laws could outlaw racially motivated 911 calls

By JAWEED KALEEM
MAY 27, 2019 | 3:00 AM

The hashtag #LivingWhileBlack went viral on social media in the last two years as videos proliferated of incidents around the nation in which white people called police on black people going about their everyday activities.

The most well-publicized episodes came last year, including two black men confronted by Philadelphia police after asking to use a Starbucks bathroom without first having made a purchase; a black Yale graduate student questioned by cops for napping in a dorm common room; and a black man in Oakland whose wife filmed his encounter with a woman who dialed 911 to say he was illegally barbecuing in a park.

A lesser known one took place in 2017 in Grand Rapids, Mich., on a June afternoon when squad cars showed up at a public park during a graduation party. The event was permitted, the attendees were mostly black, and they said a noise complaint against them was really about white residents who were uncomfortable with a large gathering of black people. That instance, and another last September in which police handcuffed two unarmed black 11-year-old brothers after a phone call reported a teen with a gun, added to complaints about race and 911 calls, as well as policing, in western Michigan.

Now, the city of 200,000 could be among the first in the country to make such calls illegal. A proposed ordinance would make it a “criminal misdemeanor to racially profile people of color for participating in their lives” and subject people behind those 911 calls to a $500 fine.

“A policy like this makes it so people have to think about whether their decision to call 911 is grounded in something significant,” said Senita Lenear, a Grand Rapids city commissioner who is the first black person in her position. “Our resources can’t be wasted on police addressing nonissues. You can’t ignore that people of color are the ones who have been victimized.... That is a part of a pattern.”

The debate in Grand Rapids joins efforts to either outlaw or discourage similar calls introduced by elected officials in Oregon and New York and which activists have pushed for elsewhere.

In Oregon, Democratic state Rep. Janelle Bynum was going door to door in her district outside Portland to speak to constituents in July when a resident called police on her because she looked “suspicious.” Now, Bynum is backing a bill that would allow victims of racially biased 911 calls about non-crimes to sue the callers in small claims court for up to $250.

“I thought my incident was isolated and odd, but as time went on I realized, no, it’s not,” said Bynum, who is black. “My goal has always been to spark a conversation on issues, especially in Oregon where people don’t have a great understanding of civil rights history.”

Bynum’s proposal recently passed the state’s House and a Senate committee. In Grand Rapids, the proposed ordinance has received a mix of support and criticism at City Commission meetings. Other attempts to enact such laws, including measures proposed last year by state legislators in New York and Michigan, have failed.

Opponents of each have raised similar concerns. One is that making false crime reports is already illegal in many parts of the U.S. Another is that although it’s relatively easy for police who show up at a scene to determine that there’s no crime, it’s harder to decide whether the 911 caller was acting in a racist manner in making a report.

Ronal Serpas, a criminal justice professor at Loyola University New Orleans, questioned whether the potential laws would discourage people from calling police when there are real crimes.

“We don't want to thwart people from calling when they think there is something suspicious in their neighborhood,” he said. “But we don't want it to be a racial proxy. We can do both. Whether we need new laws, I don't know.”

In Grand Rapids, the proposal is part of a larger human rights ordinance that has been under debate since early this year. A vote scheduled this month was pushed back to allow more community input and because of questions over how such a law would work in practice.

Jeremy DeRoo, executive director of the Grand Rapids community development nonprofit Linc Up, has attended commission meetings to show his support.

“Police can charge a person for filing a false report, but this puts more power in the hands of the person who has police called on them,” said DeRoo.

One city resident who gave only his first name, Joshua, showed up at a commission meeting last month to voice opposition.

“It is good that we as a community value leaving people alone and letting them live their lives without fear of discrimination, but we already have laws saying it's illegal to discriminate based on their class, and to create additional redundant legislation does nothing,” he said.

Juanita Ligon, the mother of the twin boys who were handcuffed last year in Grand Rapids on the false suspicion that one of them was carrying a gun, disagreed.

“There are too many people calling police on people in the community who are just going about their business, like they did with my sons,” Ligon said. “My only concern is that police would use the ordinance to blame any wrong things they do to the community on the people who make the 911 calls.”

In a statement, the city’s interim police chief, David Kiddle, declined to take a position.

“I look forward to the community and stakeholders having the opportunity to weigh in and discuss the proposed ordinance and I look forward to working with the city as it moves forward,” he said.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Removal of White Rights
« Reply #1 on: 01 June 2019 at 22:39 »
That Starbucks problem has led to homeless and drug addled niggers living in Starbucks dunnies, leading to stores closing due to lack of hygiene.

Anyway, this new raft of laws is going to wake a lot of Whites up. In the early 90's and my early 20's I was Racially Aware, but I had not taken the next step and become Racially Awakened. Of course there was no internet and the only available literature was just about hero worship of Uncle Adolf, so that was off-putting itself. What we thought were MSM genuine documentaries were televised propaganda ... but we didn't yet know that. So, what happened to change me?

* In 87 at age 17, coons in a park attempted to get my +denim jacket and failed. One alone had tried to knock me down but it failed. I blocked it and knocked it down. Then another coon showed up and it was on. The three Whites with me just stood and watched while I was kicked nearly to death. Ended up in hospital where a plain-clothed copper showed up masquerading as a doctor. The pig poked about looking for pain points (I was still regularly throwing up blood) while asking questions; then it settled on my smashed teeth. The pig put its hand in my mouth, grabbed my teeth and started telling me that it wasn't coons, it was Whites and it wants names. I smacked the pig in the head and started shouting and buzzing for the nurse. The pig literally ran out of the room. I couldn't even stand without falling over after the concussion but I did what I could. The nurse eventually arrived with a terrified look on her face and explained that it was not a doctor with the white coat and stethoscope, it was a policeman ... they sometimes do that ... pretend to be doctors.

+ Last year I gave that denim jacket - blood, sweat and all but now minus the sleeves - to my cousin.

* A year later in 88, I was in the army and drinking with a group of soldiers when we were attacked by coons in a civilian bar. One of the coons had pulled a knife and I was stabbed in the arm. I hit it with a glass beer jug in the head. Another soldier was stabbed in the gut. The civilian police did not press charges. They knew the problem and they knew that we'd soon enough disappear from the town like all soldiers do ... although they did admit to the army that taking out the coon with a beer jug like that probably saved lives, they thought I could go too far in the future. The army took the next step with an army doctor recommending that I be checked out for a pathological hatred of coons. Instead, I was charged under military criminal law with several bogus charges and locked up over the next week. If I had lay down and died, I would not have had any charges. And those coons ... locked up overnight by the civilian police and released the next day. I was the racist that had to be brought under control with punishment for self defence.

* Aged 24 in 94, a couple of coons moved into the area I lived. They got off on putting Whites against each other, turning the gas, water and electricity off, whispering in panicking old women's ears that I was a Nazi out to get the old bags ... Coons called the coppers one night with a bullshit story of me running about the place with a knife. Coppers showed up, kicked my door in and dragged me off. A bunch of bogus charges and a year of reporting to police several times per week as part of bail before I even got to court. I got to know the coppers well enough while signing that book and asked questions and the answers were basically they know the problems that the coons are causing, but they cannot do anything about that because it is racist for police to do their job ... it's easier to persecute a White Man the coons want rid of and remove the problem that way ... I should move away.

* When I was 25 in 95 and still on bail ... six coons attacked me in the city (Brisbane) from behind. I'd seen them in front of me less than a minute earlier. They turned down a side street, got behind and I caught glimpse of them as I went down. The last thing I heard as I went unconscious was WHITE DOG! WHITE DOG! as they repeatedly kicked me. The coppers were only about 300 yards away and watched the entire thing on camera. When I regained consciousness, the pigs told me that if I attempted to file charges, it would be me charged with racially motivated Hate Crimes. I knew then what the problem was and that I would get revenge. I later found that I was relatively lucky that night - able to regain consciousness and walk away that is - as dawn broke, other young White men were discovered lying beaten and unconscious. There was a call on MSM for witnesses, so I contacted the reporter who was pleased that if I went on camera to tell my story, I'd be locked up for Hate Crimes. I told him where to go.

Coons are savage, subhuman, bestial thugs that the traitorous anti-White MSM, police and government protect. I got a pick handle and broke both legs of that coon that had arranged with the local pigs to kick my door in while I was asleep and drag me away on bogus charges ... then I left the state, never to return. (Except once because I had to go to trial over the bogus charges for which I agreed to plead guilty if there was no fine, no conviction recorded and I was able to leave the state. Prosecution knew it was bogus so they agreed to forgo the trial by jury and I was allowed to leave and put on a Bond for three years: If I committed any crime, I'd be required to hand myself in to Queensland State Police. SA lawyers soon enough told me I would not be extradited to Queensland from South Australia based on those bogus charges and forced agreement.)

I managed to track down National Action (Australia) and joined them. When they folded, I became a Creator and here I am still.

Yes, people wake up when they lose their rights. I was alone and fought back at a time when the truth was taboo knowledge. The average response from Whites to my experiences with coons was that Black people do not do things like that ... I must have said something racist to deserve it. For some of those types, I have passed my experiences on to them, boot and fist, telling them that It's a message from the wonderful Indigenous people of Australia.

Today, it's no secret: WHITE PEOPLE ARE HATED THE WORLD OVER - MOST ESPECIALLY IN OUR OWN LANDS. All niggers live as protected species under the now widespread and acknowledged anti-White laws. Big business controlling government, police, MSM and traitors are the enemies of the average White Man, Woman and Child. Niggers of all kinds are the foot-soldiers of the modern industrial slavers.

We are at War. There is no longer any hidden conspiracy. The information is freely available. CREATIVITY IS HERE FOR ALL WHITE MEN, WOMEN AND YOUTH WITH THE BALLS TO FIGHT BACK.

CREATIVITYALLIANCE.COM/JOIN
Creativity is the One and Only Salvation for the White Race

We will cleanse our White Lands of the Black Plague
We will cleanse our White Lands of the Jewish Conspirators
We will have our Day of the Rope - And we will hang every Race-Traitor

WHITE REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION
BRING ON THE BLOODY RACIAL WAR
RAHOWA!

:rahowa

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Harry Potter's Whore Hermion Granger Tells UN White Men Have No Rights

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1382
Last post 26 September 2016 at 05:50
by Hidden to Guests
American Universities Bitch & Moan About White Rights Flyers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 107
Last post 16 January 2019 at 10:00
by Hidden to Guests
Reprint Little White Book

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Books

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2129
Last post 09 June 2008 at 22:59
by Hidden to Guests
Granting Asylum to White South African ‘Perverse,’ Ottawa Says

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 4
Popularity: 6358
Last post 17 December 2016 at 04:10
by Hidden to Guests
White People Laugh at Creationists (i.e. Xtian Freaks)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 6
Popularity: 4199
Last post 10 February 2019 at 07:47
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]