Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Thinking About Manufactured Jews

Started by Grimm, Sat 23 Feb 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimm

When I first came to CREATIVITY I was shocked at how much attention gets paid to Jews.. I understand the issue a bit better now though as it is an extreme warning of the possibilities of the "Hidden Traitor" within the WHITE community.

One thought is..  there is no such thing as Jews.  They are a successfully fabricated recreation of a tribe that has been extinct for a very long time.

Come on.. admit it..  for something of this scale to have been created it had to have been helped by the establishment.  Do you know how hard it is to get a grass roots things going.. especially for something this..  *ing retarded and shallow?

Yes..  these people believe they are Jews..they are totally brain washed.. as a pig who swears he's a unicorn.

Why were they manufactured?  I think they were manufactured as a project to get a military foothold into the middle east.  Been trying forever..  the crusades.. etc..

But Hitler!!  Yes, he was in on it too.  WW2 happened.. and if you look at the border maps of Europe..  wars and borders happen all the time. I suspect it is more about an areas ability to better serve a nearby area as economic power grows and shrinks. Look at that whole Russia /Crimea deal..  But why fight?  Well..  powers hate losing lands and don't want to give it up.. even if the area they are giving up is an area they can't properly maintain because of economic shrinkage.

So WW2 happened..Europe fighting Europe...  but.. between the bunch is still the desire to get into the middle east.. and hold it..

So, now the manufactured Jews purpose is ready..its project has matured and is seen as "acceptable to reality"..

Add this Jew issue into WW2.. make a bunch of propaganda to totally blow the numbers up..  increase the reported carnage..  call people who arnt even jews.. Jews.. 

Oh No.. WW2 is getting out of hand.. we need a League of Nations... or a United Nations for thw governments of the world to do grand diplomacy..

Palestine is offered to join..  be one of the big global players they are told..

Oh No..  the Jews need a place to live..  everyone vote..

...."Lets send them to Palestine..  for umm.  historical reasons"...

Vote is made..  Palestine is out voted..

too bad..  that's politics..

European military stronghold known as Israel is created..

Palestine is pissed..

Europe has its stronghold.

And that is one of my thought process chunks on this area of the Jewish topic.

I also see it as being created with some kill switches..  they are created to be destroyed later. Not sure when but even they can't change the bull * that's been programmed into their existance. And if they try to change it...  it is auto corrected by the various sects. The group of creators of the manufactured Jew were much smarter then their Jewish creation..  magnificently expert in their global connectivity, cultural engineering knowledge, and forsight to know not to build something they couldn't take down with the proper sequence, while making sure the "wrong people" couldn't perform the self destruct sequence.

When..  I don't know...  probably when all of Africa "ours"... 

China..  India..  your on the list too..  as this is some weird muddy assimilation program and the kill switches are protected with the glass coverings of "Hate Speech Laws" as to prevent the switches from being flipped prematurely..

Don't get me wrong.. If I could mass email everyone on the planet with a warning about the Jews.. I would..  but..  glass covers on the kill switches... and apparently I don't have the appropriate access level to break them...  but someone does..  as has been publicly demonstrated by Mr. Hitler..
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Rev.Cambeul

Good to see you back brother. Don't forget to laugh when you consider that there is a single brain-fried fat freak out there that will believe you and I are both just me.

Anyway, Jews are real and were not manufactured. Genetic tests prove that Jews are 100% Palestinian/Palestinians are 100% Jewish. The tests were done years ago comparing Israeli Jews, Polish Jews and Palestinians. Jews do not like the results and so they were denounced as anti-Semitic and are never spoken about in the scientific community. For those that don't know, Jews like to claim that Palestinians are a manufactured community of Arabic nomads that moved in on Jewish turf. Can you dig it?

And then there are the recent cultural and anthropological studies by anti-Zionist Jews in Israel, that show the Palestinian versions of Islam and Christinsanity are uniquely Islamised and Christianised Judaism. Even without the religion, much of Palestinian culture/day-to-day-life is a continuation and logical extrapolation of Jewish culture from two thousand years ago.

Palestinians are Jews that did not leave when the Romans broke up their revolting state and told them to eF Off!

Anthropologically, culturally and genetically, Jews and Palestinians are today the same people separated by religion.

When Jews first began demanding to claim Israel for themselves, it was for reasons of purely Jewish Nationalism. Their supporters were typically crypto-Jewish businessmen and political leaders, White political leaders looking to take advantage, and Christinsane religious fanatics.

By 1948 when America had become involved, it was about oil and keeping a friendly, but powerful regime in place while keeping the Arabs destabilised. Arab Nationalism is the greatest fear today to big oil - which we know is interwoven with big banks and so is ultimately Jewish run.

Piss the Arabs off today, and you only need to provoke a tribal conflict and you have your oil back. Piss Israel off and the oil flow stops.

The Jews have so much power today, that it'd be better to prove that Jews do not exist and are nothing more than a "racist" White political identity buried in the Semitic sands just to gain control of Arab oil.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Henry Ford tried to pull the glass off those kill switches. With all cars sold he put anti Jew propaganda in the glove box.

He had money and power to do something but it's 100 years later and the Jews still manipulate.

Whomever owns the media has a monopoly on the people and can assist Politicians in winning elections. Changing and influencing morals and social demographics.

The Jews have definitely used Uncle Sam and pals as a vehicle to get what they want in Israel. You have the ZOG in the US. Then you have ZOG number 2 in Russia controlled by Kike Oligarchs who are teaming up with China ( the Jews of the East) to try upset. Uncle Sam and pals.

So Uncle Sam and Pals are feathering India's nest to counter balance them as India will have more population than China soon.

What makes it even more messy is BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, Sth Africa) are in concert with each other through their economic union.

China is definitely buying friends in Africa for:- resources, getting more votes in the UN and getting more people on side ultimately than what Uncle Sam and Pals have.

They'll have the money and resources to do whatever they want later.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Grimm on Sat 23 Feb 2019When I first came to CREATIVITY I was shocked at how much attention gets paid to Jews.

It's shocking how much control the Jews have in the world today. And that's without resorting to any of the loony conspiracy theories the average nutter has. All one need do is open ones eyes and ears. Jews love to boast and gain attention to themselves. Not paying attention to ... not fawning over Jews is anti-Semitic in their world.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Grimm

By saying genetically all these other groups are Jews but are polish and Palestinian and the only thing separating them is religion..  See..  their tribe was extinct..  gone..  done.. no identity just some statistical feedback in generic peoples blood..

As for the Jews controlling so much..

Well..  the ones who manufactured them are probably hiding within their ranks..  so they can destroy it from the inside.

Probably even forged and authenticated historical documents to include their programming. 

Kill switches..  who's got the access codes for the Jews self destruct button?

When it is time they will announce it with their Jewish messiah..  its gonna be their messiah the " Jewish Messiah"..  and all them embedded cultural engineers inside the Jewish framework will flip their switches at the same time.. their purpose for  being manufactured complete..and they will be gone.. 

"Look at me.. I'm Mr. MeSeeks"

My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!