No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Yesterday at 10:25
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Hungary's Plan to Boost Population

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Hungary's Plan to Boost Population
« on: 14 February 2019 at 03:16 »
Great plan, just needs to be racially based. If every White Nation applied this thought process and would dismiss the nationalist mentality, the White Race would definitely have less to worry about. It would be a great step towards a Brighter and Whiter World.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/news/hungarys-plan-to-boost-population-4378219

Hungary's Plan to Boost Population

Hungarian mothers with four or more children will be exempt from paying income tax for life. The new policy — announced by anti-immigration Prime Minister Viktor Orbán over the weekend — is part of the government’s measures to boost the population. Newlyweds will be offered interest-free loans of $36,000, which will be written off once they have three children. Hungary’s population is currently forecast to decline 15% by 2050, from 9.7 million in 2017 to 8.3 million.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Independent Creator in Southern Europe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Hungary's Plan to Boost Population
« Reply #1 on: 14 February 2019 at 03:41 »
It do not mean nothing. I am going to explain why.  Same is in White state where I live. State steal money from productive Whites who have less children and put it for reproduction of poor Whites for saving nation what is anti-eugenic method who will reproduce more "dumb rabbits"(see chapture Civilization without racial religion-just destructive process for the White race I forgot whether it is in NER or WMB) . 
Creator program is that rich Whites have more children than poor Whites because White society without eugenic is self-destructive.  Such Whites with large families are as mud races, they mixed themselves with Gypsyes, they are not muds than "working class" (communists) or jelaous Christians who hear commands by jewish god such as "grow and multiply yourselves".

Nothing good from the White mans point of view. In advanced White society muds openly speak about "White privilege", in post-communist Europe still exist term as "burgeois privilege" if you understand me.  Remember that Klassen had problem by Bolsheviks in Christian monarchist Russia who were White. Where the Jews saw members for their revolution? In poor class jelaous White people who were jelaous Christians.  Be carefull with post-communist Europe who is White because you are enemy for their working class because rich people in such states live as White working class in USA.  I would rather live in mixed states who openly hate me as White whether I am capitalist or worker than in state  where will people with high production and poor genetic material call me as "rich, pro-capitalist, lucky bastard with material hertiage etc." There are reason why I want to left such White state and find my place for living somewhere in other states. As on West exist White flight, in post-communist Europe exist White brain flight because nobody who is normal do not want to feed them through states directive, they just want money and then will they live on the back of productive Whites with less children what will result with "sell all you have and give to the poor".
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 14 February 2019 at 04:06 »
I understand the J.O.G. in Hungary will corrupt their population boosting plan and most likely hurt Whites in the long run. I really was just getting at the fact that Whites need to have more children for the survival, expansion, and advancement of our race. Instead of Whites not even having enough children for population replacement numbers, while fighting off immigration both legal and illegal changing the demographics of the state, nation or country they live in.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 14 February 2019 at 04:12 »
I have been to Hungary . I have seen what the Gypsies do! They breed with family members and have spastic kids to get extra benefits. The Gypsies have huge families that are out breeding whites. The more kids you have the more welfare.

Hungary is EU. The wages are low. The average worker gets €800-€1000 / month! This is sh1t pay!

You can go to a wealthier EU state to live and work and get more. Of course Hungary will loose people!

They should only reward white families for having white kids and penalise Gypsies , Reffos and miscegenators!

Nobody needs or wants Gypsies!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Zimbabwe's White Farmers Plan To Seize Government Property

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1542
Last post 09 March 2010 at 19:36
by Hidden to Guests
Obama's Plan to Ban All Firearms Begins

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2833
Last post 25 April 2012 at 13:50
by my nation
Australia's Dick Smith - Cut the Population!

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 1
Popularity: 857
Last post 20 September 2010 at 09:26
by Hidden to Guests
Census: Hispanics fuel US white population growth

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 2225
Last post 11 October 2011 at 03:00
by Hidden to Guests
Gaol is too full in NT.. 85% Abbo Gaol population.

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Popularity: 1904
Last post 14 January 2013 at 01:47
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained