Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

New Member From Jew/Black-ridden SA 777

Started by Maritz, Wed 18 Mar 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: creator777 on Wed 18 Mar 2009
...I have read "The White Mans Bible" and "Natures Eternal Laws" and believe every WHITE MAN on earth should read them to understand the Zionists Conspiracy that are enslaving the "goyim". Long live Ben Klaasen !!!

Jaco

Having read Klassen's Basic Books of Creativity, you should know that he'd never use the acceptable euphemism "Zionist" in describing Jewish perfidy; nor would he put the Yiddish word goyim in quotation marks.  It's important that we educate our fellow goyim that this word translates to "stupid cattle" -- stupid cattle put here by their tribal god Yahweh to serve the Jew.

That's some tat you have there, Jaco. Did you ink that yourself?

White Tower!  :D
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Maritz

No brother the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging [AWB] has never been a dutch reformed organisation. It is true though that a lot of their members belonged to the Dutch Reformed Church before Apartheid was declared a "sin". Since then the Dutch Reformed Church splintered into a lot of different churches; I know of only one church in SA that are still Whites only, and you can imagine the uproar that they are causing in a country which consists of only 5 million Whites among approximately 30 million kaffirs. The Afrikaner and Boer peoples proplem is their religion. They are owerwhelming Christian. With Apartheid being declared a "sin" it confused them further; since the Jewish Bible openly embraces Apartheid; this is where Verwoerd got his "Apart Hate" policy from. The Dutch Reformed Church changed its policy to belong to the World Council Of Churches - they are not the voice of the Boer people anymore. Kaffir Tutu never got the Boer and Afrikaner support, but for some strange reason the English liberal whites kissed his ass; similar to the way they worshipped kaffir Mandela and still do; forgetting that this communist killed thousands of his own in Angolan concentration camps who refused to "obey".

I have never heard that Kerk Of The Skepper members were not welcome in the AWB. The AWB consists of a variety of different people - religious, skins, bikers, etc. If you stand up for the White Man you are welcome - this I can vouch for brother. That the AWB is Nazi-like there can be no doubt. The symbols [7`s, colours, eagle], salutes [not raised above the head, but head high], army [Ystergarde - "Iron Gaurd" elite force similar to the SS].I remember in the mid 80`s they rode through Sea Point [wealthy area outside Cape Town where the Jews concentrate] with pick ups waving their flags. Even the leader; I have not known anyone to fill halls and captivate an audience like Terre`Blanch - it is well known, even by his fiercest critics, that he has a gift similar to that of Hitler when it comes to speaking to people. The problem that I have with the AWB, however, is their religion - Christianity; then again not all of them are Christian. Christianity to me means Judaism. Although the AWB have identified the Jew Oppenheimer problem, they still believe Jahweh to be their creator. I could never understand how Christians could worship a Hebrew God and still believe that it is their God. The White Mans religion is found in NATURE and its ETERNAL LAWS !

I am well aware of what goyim means my brother; and so do my friends; I dont however catch the point you are trying to make. To me Zionism, Jew, Yiddish, goyim, Israel all mean the same thing - PARASITC ENEMY; whether in quotation marks or not - I think Ben Klaasen would`ve been proud of everyone on this forum, dont you ? I believe the breaktrough this man made was to unite White People internationally, not just regionally, and identify the true enemy - genuis.

Thats not my tat, though I do have tats on my arm - thought the pic was cool [Gonna change it `cause I found a better one that mirrors my state of mind right now !]

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Sinn

Hello Jaco,

welcome to the forum. Its always good to hear from White Brothers from South Africa. You guys are not in the front line of RaHoWa. You are white heroes that are deep behind enemy lines.

I have a question for you. Who is Dries Kriel ? I know he has died last year, but I would like to know more about him ?

R!

Maritz

Mr Kriel was well known among right wingers in SA and strongly supported an independent White State; he will be dearly missed. He belonged to the AWB; but later joined the Orde Boerevolk after having trouble with Terre `Blanche. I found one of his postings on "Die Boervolk Van SA", a blog similar to this one; this is what he wrote :
The Governments and Plutocrats of the world are increasingly covering up the tragedy unfolding in Southern Africa. Even the South African and world media fails to bring over the true picture of murder, rape and tears caused by these African Dictators and their vile and treacherous regimes. Thabo Mbeki of South Africa is at this stage blatantly in cahoots with his criminal neighbour Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe. A squadron of Alouette helicopters was donated to the Mugabe Regime as part of a huge arms and fuel support gift from the Mbeki Regime. While Southern Africa is falling prey to the vultures and communists, the United States of America and the Western World are virtually fuelling the criminal activities by the present regimes in supporting them with food and financial aid which are being used to keep criminals and murderers like Mugabe in power. The Western governments must realize that by aiding the criminal and corrupt regimes of Africa they are aiding murderers and thieves. The blood of the murdered and oppressed white people in Southern Africa are dripping from the hands of Mugabe, Mbeki and Bush. Flames are bursting out all over South Africa, with uprisings all over in the wake of the final preparations for a bloody Red Communist Revolution. Of cause Bush and company were informed by the CIA that a revolution is on the way in South Africa and that the whites in South Africa are on the scavenger's list for extermination. But of cause Bush is unperturbed, as is his masters the "Adders of Edom."
But we, the white people of Southern Africa want to state it very clearly to the Liberals, Communists and Adders of this World. "The blood and tears of the white people in Southern Africa are on your hands, and there will come a day that these very same vultures that you forced into power to rule over our loved ones, will turn around and devour you." Command your governments in the name of our Almighty God to stop aiding these thieves and murderers!!! Tell them to stop financing the oppressors of our people. Support sanctions against the criminal regime in Southern Africa. Please reach out to our people in our hour of tribulation and help us to stop this evil.

Dries Kriel
SOUTH AFRICA
PLEASE FORWARD WORLD WIDE

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen