Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Prairie Niggers Mocked by MAGA Hatters - Anti-White FAKE NEWS!

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 19 Jan 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

Prairie Niggers Mocked by MAGA Hatters

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/native-americans-mocked-by-teens-in-maga-hats-at-lincoln-memorial/video/75cd2c199d76f30147d3d95c7150ec8e

Extract: Scores of teenage boys, many wearing pro-Trump "Make America Great Again" (MAGA) baseball hats and sweatshirts, mocked and attempted to intimidate a group taking part in the Indigenous Peoples March in Washington DC on January 18, videos show. Footage from the incident at the Lincoln Memorial shows the teenagers mocking Nathan Phillips, director of Native Youth Alliance, as he sang, with one boy "standing directly in front of the Phillips, smiling. According to Native American media, Phillips is an elder in Omaha and a veteran of the Vietnam War. Phillips was later filmed saying he had heard the boys chanting "build that wall, build that wall." Visibly upset, Phillips says, "This is indigenous lands.

"We're not supposed to have walls here. We never did." He said he wished they could their energy towards making the country "really great" by helping people in need.

Well that's just real smart "Prairie nigger" ... No go back to your reservation and get drunk and smoke meth you "Protected species faeces".
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

A White kid gets thrown out of school for smiling at a so-called Native American Elder. THAT drives libtards crazy, but watch the video as the Prairie Niggers attempt to provoke White protesters into a Race Riot ...

SMILING BOY TRAUMATISES SOCIAL JUSTICE COMMUNITY

Tim Blair | The Daily Telegraph (Australia) | 21 January 2019

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/tim-blair/smiling-boy-traumatises-social-justice-community/news-story/ea025965c992aa50bd5fbd8c8674b2cc?nk=9ee65f467577e8698fcd9ce18b407122-1548028226

Extract: According to various news reports, a Native American man was cruelly taunted by Trump-supporting youngsters:

Footage of a group of teenage boys – many wearing Make America Great Again caps – taunting a Native American man in Washington DC has caused outrage.

The teens, students of Kentucky's Covington Catholic High School, are seen mocking and intimidating Omaha elder and Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips as he sings and drums on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

The teens were taking part in an anti-abortion rally on Friday, while Mr Phillips was at an Indigenous Peoples March.

A number of Twitter users said the youths' behaviour was "appalling" and their parents and school "should be ashamed" ...

Mr Phillips, who holds an annual ceremony honouring Native American veterans in Arlington National Cemetery, told CNN he was "scared".

"I was scared, I was worried for my young friends. I don't want to cause harm to anyone," he told CNN.

But footage shows the kid didn't do anything besides stand still and smile:

Prairie Niggers approach the MAGA Hatters ...

Prairie Niggers racially taunt Whites - Attempt to provoke Race Riot ...

The kid stood there, smiled, didn't react aggressively or do anything to upset his musical antogonist. Naturally, the leftist pile-on is brutal:

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/1086686777732186112

The kid's school is now threatening to expel him:

https://www.apnews.com/299f1dec4499275e754eabbc852520cd
"We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general," the school said in a statement. "We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church's teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person.

"The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion," the statement said.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Now the full video with the truth of the incident as reported by ABC Australia ...
ABC Australia reporting the truth!? WTF!

The full video goes for more than 90 minutes
Begins with Black Israelites taunting the Red Niggers

Native American elder mocked by young Donald Trump supporters in MAGA hats? It's not that simple

ABC (Australia) | 21 January 2019

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-21/native-american-surrounded-maga-trump-supporters-what-happened/10730988

Extract: A video picked up by media at the weekend showing young male students wearing Make America Great Again (MAGA) caps surrounding and drowning out a Native American elder does not reveal the whole picture.

One congresswoman later said the teens showed "blatant hate, disrespect and intolerance".

Abuse from the Black Israelites sparked the drama

The Black Israelites had a spot on the steps where they quoted from the Bible and yelled abuse, some of it racist.

"You got all these dirty-ass crackers behind you with a red Make America Great Again hat on," one of the Black Israelites said in video of the event filmed by another of their members.

Later, the man told another person: "I bet you're a dumb-ass Puerto Rican."

He also abused African Americans nearby.

As the abuse continued, the school students surrounded the Black Israelites and started to sing songs, dance and cheer each other on, drowning them out.

At one point in the video one of the black men told the students around him: "You got on the back of the court system 'In God we trust', on the back of the dollar bill it says 'In God we trust', but you give faggots rights."

Many of the students reacted, saying things like "woah" and "easy", and one started to blow raspberries to the laughter of other students.

That's when elder Nathan Phillips got involved

The students huddled for a moment and then broke out in a school chant.

The student in a red MAGA hat at the centre of the video, Nick Sandmann, later released a statement published by CNN in an attempt to explain what happened.

"Because we were being loudly attacked and taunted in public, a student in our group asked one of our teacher chaperones for permission to begin our school spirit chants to counter the hateful things that were being shouted at our group," he said.

That's when Native American elder Nathan Phillips and several others with him approached the two groups and tried to get between them.

Footage does not show students seeking out Mr Phillips, or "attacking" him.

Nick Sandmann said Mr Phillips locked eyes with him and approached.

"He played his drum the entire time he was in my face," he said.

"I never interacted with this protester. I did not speak to him. I did not make any hand gestures or other aggressive moves. To be honest, I was startled and confused as to why he had approached me.

"We had already been yelled at by another group of protesters."

Mr Phillips later told Detroit Free Press the students were "in the process of attacking these four black individuals".

He said things kept escalating and he saw one member of the Black Israelites spitting at the students.

"So I put myself in between that, between a rock and hard place," Mr Phillips told the media.

The students continued the chants they had already begun and they, and others nearby, surrounded the Native Americans and filmed with their phones.

"I'm so confused," one of the students yelled as the drumming continued and many of the students dropped their chants and started to sing along with Mr Phillips while laughing.

Did they chant 'build that wall'?

Mr Phillips later said he heard the students saying "build that wall, build that wall".

But Nick Sandmann said he never heard any student chant anything other than the school chants.

"I did not witness or hear any students chant 'build that wall' or anything hateful or racist at any time. Assertions to the contrary are simply false," he said.

After Mr Phillips finished and left, the teens and Black Israelites continued to antagonise each other until buses arrived for the students and they cheered and rushed off.

"Go home, understand America will burn," the Black Israelite speaker yelled after them.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Prairie Nigger dismisses White kid and his family as liars. Poor old lying Redskin was scared and basically says Only White People can be RACIST ...

Catholic MAGA hat-wearing student who was filmed staring down a Native American man is identified - as he insists he is not racist and thought he was 'was helping to diffuse the situation'

Chris Pleasance & Jennifer Smith | Daily Mail (UK) | 22 January 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6614643/MAGA-hat-wearing-student-says-received-death-threats-Lincoln-Memorial-protest.html

* Nick Sandmann named as MAGA hat-wearing student at center of protest video

* He claims Native Americans approached his group and confronted him

* Teen believes he was 'helping to diffuse the situation' by remaining motionless

* Says he has received physical threats and death threats in wake of viral video

* He tried to blame Phillips for 'trying to provoke a group of teenagers into a larger conflict'

* Nathan Philips, 64, who is a Vietnam veteran, claims Sandmann blocked him and told how he felt 'overwhelmed' by the crowd of schoolboys

* Philips dismissed the teenager's family's statement on Monday

* Sandmann's mother previously said a group of 'black Muslims' targeted him

* The group were members of the Black Hebrew Israelites - New York-based protesters who believe they are descendants of the Israelites

Extract: They looked like a lynch mob,' said Native American, Phillips.

He claims he was trying to get to the top of the steps but that Sandmann stood in his way.

'Here this young guy doesn't even see me as a human being.

'I started praying in my mind for him. All the atrocities that have happened to indigenous people. And this boy who was there, full of all this privilege.

'He could have just not gotten in my way.

'He decided he just needed to move over just a few more inches just to be in front of me. He put himself there,' he said. 

He added that he thought he had moved Sandmann to tears and that the boy knew he was being racist but was 'brought back down by peer pressure.'

'Him there, the song, it touched him – it almost brought tears to his eyes.  But his peer pressure brought him back to racism. He was at that point of seeing where he was wrong.

'But if he had allowed himself his own humanity, allowed me my humanity, he would have never stopped me from making my way out of there. Seeing me move out of their space – to stop me from leaving – that's what he did. He made me stand my ground.

'I was so scared that day. I wanted to cry. But I was too scared to cry,' he said.

He added: 'They want to destroy me so that some racist child doesn't have to have hurt feelings or feel bad.'

Quote from: The SandmannCATHOLIC STUDENT'S STATEMENT ON ALTERCATION WITH NATIVE AMERICAN VETERAN

I am providing this factual account of what happened on Friday afternoon at the Lincoln Memorial to correct misinformation and outright lies being spread about my family and me.

I am the student in the video who was confronted by the Native American protestor. I arrived at the Lincoln Memorial at 4:30 p.m. I was told to be there by 5:30 p.m., when our busses were due to leave Washington for the trip back to Kentucky. We had been attending the March for Life rally, and then had split up into small groups to do sightseeing.

When we arrived, we noticed four African American protestors who were also on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. I am not sure what they were protesting, and I did not interact with them. I did hear them direct derogatory insults at our school group.

The protestors said hateful things. They called us 'racists,' 'bigots,' 'white crackers,' 'f****ts,' and 'incest kids.' They also taunted an African American student from my school by telling him that we would 'harvest his organs.' I have no idea what that insult means, but it was startling to hear.

Because we were being loudly attacked and taunted in public, a student in our group asked one of our teacher chaperones for permission to begin our school spirit chants to counter the hateful things that were being shouted at our group. The chants are commonly used at sporting events. They are all positive in nature and sound like what you would hear at any high school. Our chaperone gave us permission to use our school chants. We would not have done that without obtaining permission from the adults in charge of our group.

At no time did I hear any student chant anything other than the school spirit chants. I did not witness or hear any students chant 'build that wall' or anything hateful or racist at any time. Assertions to the contrary are simply false. Our chants were loud because we wanted to drown out the hateful comments that were being shouted at us by the protestors.

After a few minutes of chanting, the Native American protestors, who I hadn't previously noticed, approached our group. The Native American protestors had drums and were accompanied by at least one person with a camera.

The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him. I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face.

I never interacted with this protestor. I did not speak to him. I did not make any hand gestures or other aggressive moves. To be honest, I was startled and confused as to why he had approached me. We had already been yelled at by another group of protestors, and when the second group approached I was worried that a situation was getting out of control where adults were attempting to provoke teenagers.

I believed that by remaining motionless and calm, I was helping to diffuse the situation. I realized everyone had cameras and that perhaps a group of adults was trying to provoke a group of teenagers into a larger conflict. I said a silent prayer that the situation would not get out of hand.

During the period of the drumming, a member of the protestor's entourage began yelling at a fellow student that we 'stole our land' and that we should 'go back to Europe.' I heard one of my fellow students begin to respond. I motioned to my classmate and tried to get him to stop engaging with the protestor, as I was still in the mindset that we needed to calm down tensions.

I never felt like I was blocking the Native American protestor. He did not make any attempt to go around me. It was clear to me that he had singled me out for a confrontation, although I am not sure why.

The engagement ended when one of our teachers told me the busses (sic) had arrived and it was time to go. I obeyed my teacher and simply walked to the busses (sic). At that moment, I thought I had diffused the situation by remaining calm, and I was thankful nothing physical had occurred.

I never understood why either of the two groups of protestors were engaging with us, or exactly what they were protesting at the Lincoln Memorial. We were simply there to meet a bus, not become central players in a media spectacle. This is the first time in my life I've ever encountered any sort of public protest, let alone this kind of confrontation or demonstration.

I was not intentionally making faces at the protestor. I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation. I am a faithful Christian and practicing Catholic, and I always try to live up to the ideals my faith teaches me -- to remain respectful of others, and to take no action that would lead to conflict or violence.

I harbor no ill will for this person. I respect this person's right to protest and engage in free speech activities, and I support his chanting on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial any day of the week. I believe he should re-think his tactics of invading the personal space of others, but that is his choice to make.

I am being called every name in the book, including a racist, and I will not stand for this mob-like character assassination of my family's name. My parents were not on the trip, and I strive to represent my family in a respectful way in all public settings.

I have received physical and death threats via social media, as well as hateful insults. One person threatened to harm me at school, and one person claims to live in my neighborhood. My parents are receiving death and professional threats because of the social media mob that has formed over this issue.

I love my school, my teachers and my classmates. I work hard to achieve good grades and to participate in several extracurricular activities. I am mortified that so many people have come to believe something that did not happen -- that students from my school were chanting or acting in a racist fashion toward African Americans or Native Americans. I did not do that, do not have hateful feelings in my heart, and did not witness any of my classmates doing that.

I cannot speak for everyone, only for myself. But I can tell you my experience with Covington Catholic is that students are respectful of all races and cultures. We also support everyone's right to free speech.

I am not going to comment on the words or account of Mr. Phillips, as I don't know him and would not presume to know what is in his heart or mind. Nor am I going to comment further on the other protestors, as I don't know their hearts or minds, either.

I have read that Mr. Phillips is a veteran of the United States Marines. I thank him for his service and am grateful to anyone who puts on the uniform to defend our nation. If anyone has earned the right to speak freely, it is a U.S. Marine veteran.

I can only speak for myself and what I observed and felt at the time. But I would caution everyone passing judgement based on a few seconds of video to watch the longer video clips that are on the internet, as they show a much different story than is being portrayed by people with agendas.

I provided this account of events to the Diocese of Covington so they may know exactly what happened, and I stand ready and willing to cooperate with any investigation they are conducting

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia