No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #125 on: 17 July 2019 at 12:54 »
This executive order would have accomplished a lot to slow the invasion at our border. Sometimes the eneffectiveness of our government baffles me (then I remember that the JOG is working to destroy us) . I just don't understand how one of the 1000s of judges or even organizations (like the ACLU in this article) can all but strike down a presidential orders or at least hold them up in the courts for years. This is why as Creators, we believe in the Leadership Principle. The only effective way to run a country/civilization.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/16/aclu-files-lawsuit-to-block-trumps-sweeping-asylum-ban-1417800

ACLU files lawsuit to block Trump’s sweeping asylum ban

By TED HESSON
07/16/2019 06:15 PM EDT

The American Civil Liberties Union filed a lawsuit today to halt a sweeping new regulation that cuts off asylum for migrants who passed through another country en route to the U.S.-Mexico border.

The ACLU — representing four advocacy organizations — argued that President Donald Trump’s latest crackdown violates federal immigration and regulatory laws.

“This is the Trump administration’s most extreme run at an asylum ban yet,” said ACLU attorney Lee Gelernt in a related announcement. “It clearly violates domestic and international law, and cannot stand.”

The departments of Justice and Homeland Security announced a new fast-track ruleMonday that will block asylum for any migrants who first pass through another country without applying for protections. The regulation would nullify the majority of asylum claims, including those of Central Americans fleeing persecution in their home countries.

In the lawsuit, which was filed in the Northern District of California, the ACLU argued the new regulation “is a part of an unlawful effort to significantly undermine, if not virtually repeal, the U.S. asylum system.”

The civil rights group contends the rule violates federal asylum law, which makes protections available to immigrants whether or not they arrive at a port of entry. In addition, they assert the administration ran afoul of regulatory guidelines when it issued the sweeping change immediately and without a thorough public process.

A federal judge in November temporarily halted a similar Trump policy that blocked migrants who cross between ports of entry from seeking asylum.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #126 on: 20 July 2019 at 03:40 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7264211/Mexican-president-calls-El-Chapos-life-term-inhumane.html

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on Thursday called the jail conditions of Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman 'inhumane', after the drug lord was rushed out of New York within hours of receiving life sentence

Lopez Obrador said at his regular morning conference that sentences like the one for El Chapo - 'a sentence for life in a hostile jail, hard, inhumane' - made a life no longer worth living.

The convicted Mexican drug lord was forced to immediately depart for the highest security prison in the U.S. to serve his term, his lawyer confirmed on Thursday.

As well as his concern for the infamous kingpin's wellbeing, Lopez Obrador criticized the violence he wrought over his long career, and said society needed moral reforms.

'I also have many victims in mind,' he added. 'It's something very painful.'

Lopez Obrador has created a new militarized police force to bring down violence that has spiraled as cartels splinter and smaller groups fight for territory.

Last year, violence cost a record 33,000 lives. Those numbers continued surging in the first six months of Lopez Obrador's term in office, which began in December.

When asked whether he expected violence to rise further over coming weeks following the sentencing of El Chapo, Lopez Obrador said: 'No, on the contrary. We think that bit by bit the number of criminal incidents will decline.'

'We will continue to create a better society, supported by values, that is not based on accumulating material wealth, money or luxury,' Lopez Obrador said

If this Beaner king dislikes how USA deals with “El Chapo” and thinks the Gaol term is making life no longer worth living how about we have Trump satisfy this guy? We go sit him in an electric chair so he won’t live life!

Like wouldn’t have happened if they didn’t monitor him properly in their Gaols! Think about the lives he wrecked in the US?!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #127 on: 20 July 2019 at 22:54 »
The mud races attack our border again. Instead of this non-lethal approach to our border's safety, we should take a more aggressive stance. Shoot a couple of those muds and the rest will retreat. And if not, then take out the rest of the threat. Obviously if they're storming our border in this type of behavior, they have demonstrated that they are our enemies. Not the poor families from terrible nations claiming amnesty like our enemies in the government and propaganda media want us to believe.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cbp-uses-tear-gas-to-stop-nearly-50-illegal-immigrants-who-stormed-border-crossing-bridge

Border agents use tear gas to stop nearly 50 undocumented migrants who stormed Rio Grande bridge

By Robert Gearty, Samuel Chamberlain | Fox News

Violence erupts at the southern border

Border Patrol agents assaulted by immigrants attempting to rush a Texas port of entry.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents had to use tear gas and pepper spray early Saturday to stop nearly 50 “undocumented individuals” from illegally entering the U.S. after they stormed a port of entry along the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas, officials said.

The incident at the Pharr-Reynosa International Bridge took place at around 4 a.m. The bridge is closed between midnight at 6 a.m., but CBP has had to construct temporary barriers in the middle of the span due to the large influx of migrants using the bridge at night.

A CBP official told Fox News the group attempted to rush across the bridge in three waves.

"Ignoring commands to stop, the group suddenly rushed the temporary barricades, bent metal poles and disabled the concertina wire affixed to the barrier,” the official said.

CBP officers, Border Patrol agents, Pharr police and members of the Texas Department of Public Safety were called upon to prevent the group’s entry, according to the official.

“Several males in the group disregarded commands to stop and physically pushed through the barriers,” the official said. “When confronted by CBP officers, the combative individuals began assaulting the officers by punching, kicking, and attempting to grab the officers’ protective devices.”

Two individuals were charged with interference and federal charges are pending against 14 others who were apprehended, the official said, adding that Mexican officials removed the remaining individuals from the bridge.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #128 on: 25 July 2019 at 14:22 »
As if we needed it, here's more proof of how our enemies want no restrictions to the flow of illegals at our borders.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/judge-block-us-asylum-restrictions-southern-border-64536575

Judge blocks Trump asylum restrictions at US-Mexico border

ByAMY TAXIN AND ASHRAF KHALIL, ASSOCIATED PRESS
WASHINGTON — Jul 25, 2019, 8:47 AM ET

A federal judge has ordered the Trump administration to stop denying asylum to anyone who transits through another country to reach the U.S. border, marking the latest legal defeat for a president waging an all-out battle to stem the flow of migrants entering from Mexico.

The ruling by U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar in San Francisco on Wednesday came hours after another federal judge in Washington, D.C., let the 9-day-old policy stand. The California judge's preliminary injunction halts the policy while the lawsuit plays out in court.

The new policy denies asylum to anyone who passes through another country on the way to the U.S. without seeking protection there. Most crossing the Mexican border are from Central America, but it would apply to all nationalities except countries that border the U.S.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #129 on: 28 July 2019 at 14:29 »
The propaganda media portrays that Mexico is helping to reduce the flow of muds in our direction by not allowing large caravans heading to the U.S. marching through their country. I tend to believe that they are not concerned with our immigration problems. I'd say the only reason they have done anything is do to the tariffs Tump had threatened. So this video of secret caravans are not really any of Mexico's concern, which I'm sure they are putting very little effort towards.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

BORDER PATROL GAME

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 843
Last post 31 May 2010 at 20:54
by Hidden to Guests
Israel To Construct Barrier Along Egyptian Border

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2038
Last post 14 January 2010 at 18:03
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2235
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
Muds

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2081
Last post 27 January 2010 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1894
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained