No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #100 on: 17 June 2019 at 12:34 »
Story after story of mud races flowing over the border. Now record numbers of African niggers are here to suckle from the government teat.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/record-breaking-number-african-migrants-coming-america-63747109

Record-breaking number of African migrants coming to America

ByANDREW SELSKY AND PATRICK WHITTLE, ASSOCIATED PRESS
PORTLAND, Maine — Jun 16, 2019, 12:14 PM ET

Undaunted by a journey over thousands of miles, people fleeing economic privation and human rights abuses in African countries are coming to the United States in unprecedented numbers.

Border agents and officials in Texas and even in Maine are scrambling to absorb them. Mexico, on the overland route to America, is on pace to tripling the number of African immigrants it is processing this year, up from 2,100 in 2017.

In one recent week, U.S. border patrol agents stopped more than 500 African migrants in Texas. They were from the Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Angola.

Word has spread among migrants that Portland, Maine, is a welcoming place. A total of 170 asylum seekers arrived in recent days. Hundreds more are expected.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #101 on: 17 June 2019 at 14:01 »
So Texas can’t absorb them? Maine can’t absorb them?

How about a business proposal? The liberals want the Muds from far flung corners of the globe in America?

How about set up a detention facility in Alaska?
Put the muds on treadmills and excercise bikes. They generate green energy like a wind farm that goes into batteries!

When they are “busted” we send them
Next door to the Fertiliser factory so then they can be of use to the community by making the Rose bushes look beautiful!

So the Liberals get the muds in America, the muds get jobs in exchange for food and housing .
America gets green energy and fertilisers in return as well as a good deterant to these Freeloaders to quit breeding and bloody well stay home!

They didn’t take legal avenues to be refugees. They Obviously have money to travel to a safer place to access an international Airport to get to South or Central America. So if they were in  A safe place... then they are only going to the US for extra benefits as it’s a “ soft touch”. They were in Mexico first. Surely they could take good refuge there?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #102 on: 18 June 2019 at 21:32 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-7155445/AOC-comparing-Trump-Hitler-slur-against-President-insensitive-Jew.html

What do you think when you hear the words ‘concentration camps’?

I’d say 99.999% of people, like me, would assume something to do with the Nazi Holocaust during World War 2.

Why would we all think that?

Well, try putting ‘concentration camps’ into Google search and see what comes up on the results page. When I did that today in preparation for writing this column, every single entry that appeared on my screen alluded to the Nazis.

So when freshman Democrat congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez used that term to describe what President Trump is doing with illegal immigrants pouring over the Southern border, she knew exactly what she was doing

The firebrand young ‘progressive’ politician wanted the world to know she thinks Trump is the new Hitler.

That’s why she posted an Instagram live-stream video to her millions of followers yesterday stating the US government is ‘running concentration camps on our southern border.’

To emphasize the link to Hitler, she said she wants to talk to people “who are concerned enough with humanity to say that ‘never again’ means something.”

Ocasio-Cortez, or ‘AOC’ as she likes to call herself, added: ‘The fact that concentration camps are now an institutionalized practice in the Home of the Free is extraordinarily disturbing and we need to do something about it.’

The New York representative claimed Democrats are ‘losing to an authoritarian and fascist presidency’ and clarified: ‘I don’t use those words lightly. I don’t use those words just to throw bombs. I use that word because that is what an administration that creates concentration camps is. A presidency that creates concentration camps is fascist and it’s very difficult to say that.’

And lest anyone didn’t get the message loud and clear, she declared: ‘Asking to be a refugee and applying for status isn’t a crime. It wasn’t for Jewish families fleeing Germany

Every part of this emotive tirade, and the language deployed in it, was specifically designed to draw an analogy between Trump and Hitler.

She knows it, and we know it. In fact, everyone with even a slither of knowledge of modern history knows it.

Reaction to Ocasio-Cortez’s comments was fast and furious.

Rep. Liz Cheney tweeted: ‘Please, @AOC, do us all a favor and spend just a few minutes learning some actual history. 6 million Jews were exterminated in the Holocaust. You demean their memory and disgrace yourself with comments like this.’

Fox News host Bill Hammer was even more enraged.

‘Has she ever been to Yad Vashem in Jerusalem?’ he demanded to know. ‘Or Auschwitz in Poland ? Or Dachau in Germany? “Never Again” is the phrase that Jews all over the world use to make sure that the extermination between 1939 and 1945 never happens again and she’s using concentration camps to describe what’s happening on the Southern border? How in the world is that acceptable? Does she not owe every Jew on this planet an apology?’

Yes, she does.

I shudder with dismay every time a Trump-loathing liberal compares the President to Hitler

Ocasio-Cortez didn’t intend us to think of her comments in a more general manner, she intended us to think of the Nazis and the systematic slaughter of six million Jews.

She wants us to view Trump as the new Hitler.

Her deeply inflammatory and grotesquely unhelpful rhetoric comes at a time when America faces, by almost unanimous consent across the fractious political divide, a very real and genuine crisis on the southern border.

For the second consecutive month, over 100,000 migrants crossed the border seeking a new life in America.

In May alone, the figure was 144,000 – the highest monthly total in 13 years. One group held at the border comprised 1,036 people, the largest ever apprehended.

These are staggering numbers of people and the system is creaking at the seams under the intense pressure.

Asylum applications are backed up so badly it’s taking some a year or more to get processed.

So this is clearly a crisis, and one that is the result of decades of poor immigration policy by Democrats and Republicans alike.

Yet rather than Congress do its damn job and sort out a wide-ranging immigration reform that can actually tackle the escalating problem once and for all, it’s too busy engaging in pathetic point-scoring of the kind now being spouted by Ocasio-Cortez.

And as so often with ‘AOC’, her words weren’t just factually inaccurate, they were rankly hypocritical.

As part of her evidence for Trump’s alleged fascism, she said ‘immigrant children were moved to the same internment camps where the Japanese were held in the early 20th century.’ Yet Trump’s predecessor, President Obama, placed illegal immigrants and children into the exact same military base during HIS presidency.

Where was the Democrat outrage then

As I’ve often reminded people, Obama smashed all records for deportations, throwing over three million illegal aliens out of the U.S.

His draconian measures earned him the nickname ‘Deporter-in-chief’ in Mexico.

And yes, he also operated policies that kept many illegal immigrants in glorified cages, and separated some parents from children.

So let’s cut all the partisan bullsh*t, shall we?

Trump tweeted today that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would next week ‘begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in

A White House official clarified this move would be focused on the more than 1 million people who have been issued final deportation orders by federal judges but remain at large in the country.

But as for those being held in detention centers, let’s be very clear: they’re kept in conditions where they’re given food, water, healthcare, clothing and shelter.

For many, these conditions are considerably better than the ones they’re fleeing.

Yes, some have very sadly died, almost all of them reportedly from health issues sparked by the long, lethal journeys they have made to the border.

But one thing’s for sure: they’re not being systematically tortured, abused, raped, used for scientific experiments and sent to gas chambers in their millions to be murdered.

Either Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is ignorant of the horrors of the Holocaust or she knows them perfectly well but is choosing to deliberately twist them to suit her agenda against President Trump.

The first charge makes her a woeful idiot.

The second makes her a duplicitous, cynical disgrace.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Prospective Church Member
  • Assistant Admin
  • Church of Creativity Texas
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #103 on: 18 June 2019 at 21:36 »
The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #104 on: 19 June 2019 at 01:56 »
Ocasio-Cortez, or ‘AOC’ as she likes to call herself, added: ‘The fact that concentration camps are now an institutionalized practice in the Home of the Free is extraordinarily disturbing and we need to do something about it.’

Wish those detention centers were concentration camps, like the ones the world have been tricked into imagining. Then we wouldn't have all these leeches draining our funds (They then are released with a court date, to not show up and cause havoc in our country). But instead we feed them, clothe them, and give them medical. The children get video games.  What a waste of finances.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

BORDER PATROL GAME

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 843
Last post 31 May 2010 at 20:54
by Hidden to Guests
Israel To Construct Barrier Along Egyptian Border

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2038
Last post 14 January 2010 at 18:03
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2229
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
Muds

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2080
Last post 27 January 2010 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1891
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained