No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #95 on: 13 June 2019 at 08:40 »
Theses Africans comming are either warloards that stole all the Aid money to travel numerous places to get to Brazil to cry poor.

Or that F’n bastard Sorros orchestrated their journey?
There’d only Be a couple international Airports in Africa where you could fly direct to South America!

In biggest African towns such as :-Cairo, Johannesburg or even Nairobi? Perhaps they have such facilities?Did they walk in there too?

America needs to send all illegals back to their home state or start a NASA program to send them into orbit!

The book “camp of the saints “ / Jean Raspsil is comming true!
The third world packs up and moves to the West. One racist fictional prophetic book!

Good book worth a read.
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDFs/Camp_of_the_Saints.pdf
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #96 on: 14 June 2019 at 14:16 »
Luckily it didn't make the illegal journey to breed filth and be a drain on our system as we would have supported the mud girl throughout its life. I'm stil somewhat surprised when it's not a Spainish speaking mud race found at the border. It should be an eye opener to how the mud races of the world view our weak borders.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-agents-recover-remains-of-7-year-old-indian-national-in-rugged-arizona-desert

Border agents recover remains of 7-year-old Indian national in 'rugged' Arizona desert

By Paulina Dedaj | Fox News

The body of a 7-year-old Indian girl was found in a remote desert area of Arizona on Wednesday -- the same day border agents say they were told human smugglers helped five Indian illegal immigrants cross into the U.S.

Border Patrol agents with the Tucson Sector recovered the remains of the young girl early Wednesday morning about 17 miles west of Lukeville, a town that sits on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Officials said Thursday agents encountered two women a day earlier who said they had traveled to the United States from India with another woman and two children. They were traveling through Mexico when human smugglers ordered them to cross the border in a “dangerous and austere location.”

The women informed CBP the other members of their group had become separated at some point.

After the women were taken into custody, agents and local law enforcement searched a remote area about seven miles west of Quitobaquito Springs where they recovered the remains of the 7-year-old.

This map shows the area in Quitobaquito Springs where the remains of a 7-year-old Indian national were recovered. It is about 17 miles west of where she, and four other illegal immigrants, crossed into the U.S. with the help of human smugglers.  (U.S. Customs Border and Protection )

With two other members of the group still missing, officials called in aerial support from the National Guard and CBP Air and Marine Operations.

Late Wednesday night, ground units discovered footprints that indicated the other two migrants likely crossed back into Mexico.

CBP described the terrain where the young girl was found as “rugged desert wilderness” and said anyone there would have “little to no resources.” Temperatures were around 108 degrees on the day the girl is believed to have died.

“Our sympathies are with this little girl and her family,” Tucson Chief Patrol Agent Roy Villareal said in a press release. “This is a senseless death driven by cartels who are profiting from putting lives at risk."

Authorities in Mexico have continued to search their side of the border for the other two group members but have yet to locate them.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #97 on: 14 June 2019 at 23:49 »
Living in poverty and the third world makes you cunning. I guess it’s like being in Gaol and orchestrating stunts to bring contraband in / breakouts with dreaming up ingenious methods?

Every time I have been to a third world place I have had people try trick me.

Indian shonks

Indians are some of the most cunning creatures I ever have met and there are lots of them here!

Nobody wants to do business here with them because they try :- penny pinch, haggle ,trick and deceive, lie.
If a Curry muncher calls up trades people for a job and they have enough work then they’ll fob them off. They have even adapted to this and they’ll tell you their name isn’t “Kumar” or “Gupta” it’s “Mark” or “Martin”.

They go everywhere! Try get in and start businesses in areas and take over!

If you roll out the red carpet for Subcontinentals and Arabs, they’ll come! They’ll find a way don’t worry about that! If the US boarder looks weak they’ll go for it!

If they can fly to Indonesia to try get a boat to Australia , they’ll try it!

If there’s fences over the channel tunnel in France to jump trains to the UK they’ll climb them!

If there is a international train starting in Turkey going to Bulgaria they’ll hide under the carriages to sneak into the EU through the Bulgarian woods.

Sneaking into USA

The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #98 on: 15 June 2019 at 00:00 »
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #99 on: 15 June 2019 at 13:04 »
I actually believe that the government should of went a step further. Should of made it mandatory for every mud race apprehended at the border be forced to have an abortion if needed and sterilized.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-court-of-appeals-rules-against-trump-blanket-ban-of-abortions-for-illegal-immigrant-teens

Federal court of appeals rules against Trump 'blanket ban' of abortions for illegal-immigrant teens

By Vandana Rambaran | Fox News

A federal appeals court ruled against a Trump administration "blanket ban" that prevents young illegal immigrants from getting abortions once they cross the border.

Under the policy, introduced in 2017, shelters holding immigrant teens in government custody were not allowed to give children access to abortions. The policy was blocked by a judge in 2018; the judge said the government could not deny minors the right to make reproductive decisions, a ruling that was again upheld on Friday by a three-judge panel in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.

The court's decision upholds the Supreme Court's right to an abortion granted by Roe v. Wade.

"We are unanimous in rejecting the government's position that its denial of abortion access can be squared with Supreme Court precedent," the panel opinion says.

The American Civil Liberties Union, which brought the case against the administration and represents several pregnant minors seeking abortions, responded to the court's decision in a statement on Twitter.

"The Trump administration’s cruel policy of blocking immigrant women from accessing abortion in federal custody was a blatant abuse of power. We’re relieved that today’s ruling continues to prevent the policy from taking effect while the case proceeds as a class action," the ACLU tweeted.

Laurence Silberman, one of the judges on the panel who was appointed to the bench by former President Ronald Reagan, wrote a dissent saying that he did not support a class-action lawsuit by the ACLU.  He also argued that officials should have a limited window to transfer a minor out of government custody to the care of a sponsor, where the child could then obtain an abortion without the government's assistance.

The administration has two options to appeal the decision; asking the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit to hear the case or taking its challenge to the Supreme Court.

"We will continue fighting to make sure that the Trump administration is permanently blocked from obstructing young immigrant minors’ access to crucial health care and the constitutional right to abortion," the ACLU said.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

BORDER PATROL GAME

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 843
Last post 31 May 2010 at 20:54
by Hidden to Guests
Israel To Construct Barrier Along Egyptian Border

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2038
Last post 14 January 2010 at 18:03
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2229
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
Muds

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2080
Last post 27 January 2010 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1891
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained