No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 01:00
Press Release:

2019-03-15 Massacre of Muslims in New Zealand

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11204.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

07 March 2019 at 17:13
BTW Don't sing this loud and proud. Your neighbours will think you're a fuc'in  sicko.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

05 March 2019 at 13:44
Dedicated to Cardinal George "Pederast" Pell:

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

05 March 2019 at 13:33
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 February 2019 at 14:29
The White Race is currently at War, as Creators we know the importance of uniting to fight our enemies and help our people.
So don't procrastinate contact a Reverend or Primary Church Group today, to help join in the fight for our survival. RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

10 February 2019 at 03:56
Good luck with the flyers brother.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

09 February 2019 at 14:17
Getting ready to go out and throw some flyers around. I'm hitting 4 towns. Wish me luck.

Then when spring hits, that's when I'm really going at it hard! RAHOWA! 8)
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

04 February 2019 at 17:11
The Whites Race must learn to think in terms of: To hell with the jews. To hell with the niggers. To hell with the mud races. Think White!

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #10 on: 10 January 2019 at 10:42 »
The most offensive thing about Trump's wall is the rank hypocrisy of the Democrats who once voted for it!

Piers Morgan | Daily Mail (UK) | 10 January 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6573787/PIERS-MORGAN-Trumps-rhetoric-does-no-favors-rank-hypocrisy-Democrats-worse.html

Extract: As so often in modern American politics, it’s the malodorous stench of rank hypocrisy that most poisons the soul.

After last night’s presidential address by Donald Trump about illegal immigration, Democrats – led by Senator Chuck Schumer and Speaker Nancy Pelosi - were utterly united in their collective outrage at his stubborn insistence on building a wall along the southern US-Mexico border.

Their fury that anyone would even countenance such a thing knew no bounds.

A wall would serve no purpose, they bellowed.

It’s a waste of time and money, they jeered.

What about the poor women and children seeking a better life, they cried?

But wait….

In 2006, the Secure Fence Act was passed into law that called for 700 miles of secure fencing to be built along the border, and for enhanced surveillance technology including new satellites, drones, cameras and sensors.

It was a Republican president George W. Bush who signed off on it, but

Sen. Schumer voted in favour of it, as did then Sen. Barack Obama and Sen. Clinton, who later proudly boasted: ‘I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in. And I do think you have to control your borders.’

In 2013, now President Barack Obama signed off the Senate Immigration Overhaul bill that called for even tougher border security including extra fencing and ‘boots on the ground on the southern border.’

Sen. Schumer supported that, too, as did Sen. Clinton.

In a speech to the Georgetown Law School, Schumer made his feelings on the issue crystal clear: ‘Illegal immigration is wrong, plain and simple. When we use phrases like ‘undocumented workers’, we convey a message to the American people that their government is not serious about combating illegal immigration, which the American people overwhelmingly oppose. If you don’t think it’s illegal, you’re not going to say it. I do think it’s illegal and we have to change it.’

Obama has always been just as strident about illegal immigration.

As a Senator in 2005, he said: ‘We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumnavigating the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.’

President Bill Clinton presided over the draconian Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, which represented a dramatic increase in immigration enforcement. The Border Patrol was substantially enlarged, numerous minor immigration violations were newly criminalised and deportations thus significantly increased.

He boasted: ‘Our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.’

As things stands, nearly 700 miles of the border is already fortified.

Trump’s plan is to have three phases of construction of fences and walls covering 1,250 miles by the end of 2020.

The cost of all this, a few billion dollars, is comparative chicken feed for the world’s wealthiest superpower.

The President, who made this a key campaign pledge, even conceded that it doesn’t have to actually be a concrete wall - it can made of steel or much of the same ‘fencing’ that’s already there.

Of course, the big difference between then and now is that the person calling for more barriers and security is Donald Trump.

And Democrats hate him so much they are now pretending to also hate his plan even though it bares a very striking resemblance to what they themselves have so eagerly voted for and supported for 12 years.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #11 on: 10 January 2019 at 15:23 »
The most offensive thing about Trump's wall is the rank hypocrisy of the Democrats who once voted for it!

It's ridiculous Brother. Anyone with half a brain can see it's a big joke, nothing more than political games. The Democrats actually had approved 4x the amount Trump is asking for now, just last year. Now the Democrats won't even allow a dollar more than what is normally approved for border security. In my opinion that truly shows their hand, and they (Democrats) either don't think there's a problem  or don't care. I lean towards the latter. We know they really want open borders. They want the waves of democratic voting muds to change the demographics of the United States, so they can regain and secure their power. Unfortunately if/when that happens the U.S. might as well rename itself North Mexico.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #12 on: 10 January 2019 at 17:38 »
And the other thing is that even though the truth is out there and being covered by some sections of the MSM, few know about it because Trump himself refuses use his influence with the total truth. Trump's preference is to look like a hard arse by making it appear that he forced the Democrats to requiesce through the sole efforts of his own sheer hard willed personality.

On one side - both Democrat and mainstream Republican - it's sabotage of the nation for political gain, and on the other it's sabotage of any bipartisan political relativism for the sake of one's/Trump's ego.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #13 on: 17 January 2019 at 08:21 »
Border rancher: ‘We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal’

https://michaelsavage.com/border-rancher-weve-found-prayer-rugs-out-here-its-unreal

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/border-rancher-weve-found-prayer-rugs-out-here-its-unreal

Extract: Ranchers and farmers near the U.S.-Mexico border have been finding prayer rugs on their properties in recent months, according to one rancher who asked to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation by cartels.

The mats are pieces of carpet that those of the Muslim faith kneel on as they worship during their unauthorized trek into and through the United States.

“There’s a lot of people coming in not just from Mexico,” the rancher said. “People, the general public, just don’t get the terrorist threats of that. That’s what’s really scary. You don’t know what’s coming across. We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal. It’s not just Mexican nationals that are coming across.”

The rancher, who lives with her family in a remote, southwestern part of the state, said the discoveries raise questions about how many people who illegally entered the U.S. in Hidalgo County, N.M., traveled tens of thousands of miles from overseas to sneak across the southern border.

She is one of just a few hundred residents of Animas, N.M., a tiny town that sits between the international border and the Border Patrol’s Lordsburg Station, which is 95 miles north of the boundary.

The few hundred residents have no local police department. They rely on the Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Department and U.S. Border Patrol to help when they need it, but otherwise count on tips and support from one another because of the 40 miles that separate the community from the county headquarters in Lordsburg.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #14 on: 18 January 2019 at 01:02 »
Brace yourselves my White Racial Comrades

We're about to be hit with another wave of spics here in the U.S. The muds and race traitors have officially started another caravan and are heading this way thanks to our enemies at Pueblo Sin Fronteras, a Chicago-based nonprofit whose name means People Without Borders, which is funded by that kike George Soros.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/i-have-to-try-new-migrant-caravan-leaves-honduras-and-heads-for-the-united-states/2019/01/15/db7240c8-183c-11e9-b8e6-567190c2fd08_story.html?utm_term=.ddce8f97763b

‘I have to try’: New migrant caravan leaves Honduras and heads for the United States.

By Sarah Kinosian

January 15

SAN PEDRO SULA, Honduras — An estimated 2,000 migrants formed a caravan in this northern Honduran city late Monday and early Tuesday and set off toward the U.S.-Mexico border, where thousands of migrants from last year’s caravans continue to wait to apply for asylum in the United States.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/12/04/money-support-for-migrant-caravans-flow-through-chicago

Migrant ‘Caravans’ Flow Through Chicago

Kevin Mooney

Advocates of open borders quoted in media coverage of the migrant “caravan” moving north through Mexico are part of a network of U.S.-based groups funded in the past by left-leaning foundations, according to tax and financial records.

Pueblo Sin Fronteras, a Chicago-based nonprofit whose name means People Without Borders, is widely credited with organizing the caravans of migrants that traveled from Central America on trains and buses and on foot this year and last.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

BORDER PATROL GAME

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 678
Last post 31 May 2010 at 20:54
by Hidden to Guests
Israel To Construct Barrier Along Egyptian Border

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1795
Last post 14 January 2010 at 18:03
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2070
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
Muds

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1876
Last post 27 January 2010 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1424
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]