No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #90 on: 02 June 2019 at 21:32 »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/dec/20/bussed-out-america-moves-homeless-people-country-study

Read this article. Seems bums are being given transport tickets and moved around the place by different cities in the US.

Why give the Beaners priority when there is already a heap of underprivileged Americans needing assistance?

A shocking social system! One reason I wouldn’t swap Australia for the US. Well.... at least the US has free speech! If it came down to being witch-hunted for speaking freely, perhaps I’d try for US asylum..... but it makes you think now. “ Does America truely value free speech”? They are hellbent on chasing down Julian Assange for calling out the truth!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #91 on: 06 June 2019 at 01:43 »
I called it. Nothing has changed and now it's a new monthly report, with a shattering new record.

I'm sure that this record isn't safe and next month it will be a new record. Unless something drastically changes, which I don't foresee any changes in the near future for sure.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-made-highest-number-of-apprehensions-in-may-in-more-than-five-years

Border arrests skyrocket in May, as officials declare 'full-blown emergency'

By Brooke Singman, Jake Gibson | Fox News

The number of migrants apprehended at America's southern border skyrocketed last month to levels not seen in over a decade, with U.S. Customs and Border Protection reporting nearly 133,000 arrests in May.

The number surpassed 144,000 when counting migrants deemed inadmissible -- more than a 30 percent increase from the prior month and double the influx recorded at the beginning of the year.

"We are in full-blown emergency," a CBP official said Wednesday.

The number of apprehensions was the highest monthly total in more than 13 years. In April, authorities recorded 99,304 arrests.

The latest figures could embolden President Trump amid tense negotiations with Mexico over the immigration crisis.

Last week, in an effort to force Mexico to do more to “stop the invasion” of migrants into the U.S., the president vowed to impose a new 5 percent tariff on all Mexican imports. The tariffs, set to go into effect on June 10 absent an agreement, would increase over time, reaching 25 percent by Oct. 1.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection apprehended more than 144,000 migrants at the U.S. southern border in May. (CBP)

So far in fiscal 2019, which began last October, border officials have apprehended 593,507 migrants—a number higher than the total apprehensions in each of the past five fiscal years.

"We are bursting at the seams," a CBP official told reporters Wednesday. "It is unsustainable and can't continue."

Administration officials insisted the CBP is unable to house this many people.

"When we have 4,000 in custody, we consider it high, when we have 6,000, it's a crisis," an official said. "Right now, we have 19,000 in custody. It's just off the charts."

CBP officials told reporters Wednesday that the crisis is forcing the agency to divert resources, which is contributing to longer waits on the border for both recreational and commercial travel.

Typically during the late spring and summer months, there is a drop-off in migration due to the heat, but CBP officials said this week they have not seen any evidence of that so far.

The Trump administration for months has warned of a humanitarian crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border. President Trump, earlier this year, even declared a national emergency on the southern border in a bid to divert billions of dollars toward the construction of his long-promised border wall.

But he opened a new phase in the debate with his tariff threat against Mexico.

The announcement came after more than 1,000 illegal immigrants were apprehended at once last month by U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents near the U.S.-Mexico border—the largest ever group of migrants ever apprehended at a single time, sources told Fox News.

The group of 1,036 illegal immigrants found in the El Paso sector included migrants from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras, according to sources.

There were 58,474 families apprehended last month, according to CBP. In March, the agency said that there was an increase of nearly 106 percent over the same period last year.

Since the president announced the tariffs, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador dispatched his foreign relations secretary to Washington in an effort to negotiate a solution with the U.S.

Obrador said he expects “good results” from the upcoming talks in Washington and reportedly suggested he is open to reinforcing efforts to stem illegal immigration. Obrador said that Mexican officials plan to convey to the Trump administration what they have been doing to stop illegal immigration, and added that they are open to additional  measures “without violating human rights.”

On Wednesday, Mexico's foreign minister was slated to meet with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Homeland Security Acting Secretary Kevin McAleenan, U.S. Trade Rep. Robert Lighthizer and Vice President Mike Pence at the White House.

Meanwhile, on Wednesday, Mexican officials prepared to intercept a group of another 1,000 migrants who said they aimed to reach the U.S. southern border to request asylum. Many of the migrants say they're fleeing gang violence, oppressive extortion, and corruption in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

Fox News' Sarah Tobianski and The Associated Press contributed to this report.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #92 on: 06 June 2019 at 22:54 »
6 down. We need all of these border interactions ending with the same outcome.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/six-illegal-immigrants-dead-5-more-critically-injured-after-suv-evading-police-crashes

6 illegal immigrants dead, 5 more critically injured after SUV evading police crashes

By Paulina Dedaj | Fox News

Six illegal immigrants were killed and five more were critically injured when an SUV reported earlier for evading authorities crashed into a ditch Wednesday morning, officials said.

Robstown Police Chief Erasmo Flores said officers attempted to stop the SUV for speeding at around 10 p.m. Tuesday. He said when the car wouldn’t stop, officers engaged in a chase but soon lost sight of the vehicle in an area covered in brush.

Several hours later, at around 4 a.m., the Nueces County Sheriff’s Office received a call from a woman who said an injured man had come to her door, and, about an hour after they started searching the area, deputies encountered two injured men walking along the road.

The pair reportedly informed the officers about the deadly crash.

Law enforcement move a vehicle as they investigate a fatal wreck that left six migrants dead and several others injured outside Robstown, Texas on Wednesday, June 5, 2019. (Courtney Sacco/Corpus Christi Caller-Times via AP)

Sheriff's Office Capt. Daniel Lorberau said several people had to be hospitalized after the SUV, traveling at around 50 mph, crashed into a drainage ditch. It was the same vehicle which had evaded authorities hours before, officials said.

Six undocumented immigrants died as a result of the crash and five more were said to be in critical condition, authorities said. Three others suffered less serious injuries.

Border agents on the scene said that the victims had illegally entered the U.S. from El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico.

A police officer works on the scene of a fatal wreck that left six migrants dead and several others injured outside Robstown, Texas on Wednesday, June 5, 2019. (Courtney Sacco/Corpus Christi Caller-Times via AP)

Sheriff J.C. Hooper said authorities have seen an increase in these kinds of multi-fatality traffic crashes along the U.S. 77 corridor through South Texas due to its proximity to the U.S.-Mexico border.

"It has a classic appearance of human trafficking," he said. "We are a pipeline. We are on a corridor to Houston, Texas, and these first responders deal with it every day."

Five people died last June about 100 miles southwest of San Antonio when an SUV carrying 14 people crashed while being chased by Border Patrol and other law enforcement agencies. In 2015, six of 14 people packed into an SUV were also killed in a similar police chase.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #93 on: 09 June 2019 at 20:06 »
Bernie Sanders calls Immigration Surge at the border a 'SERIOUS PROBLEM' - But you're RACIST for noticing. Let's talk about the weather instead ...

Democratic presidential candidate and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders called the ongoing surge of illegal immigrants crossing the United States-Mexico border a “serious problem” but also condemned actions taken by President Donald Trump to stem the flow of migrants.

“It is an issue we have to deal with. But the issue of climate change, blah blah blah ... are more serious crises.”

“If you open the borders, my God, there’s a lot of poverty in this world, and you’re going to have people from all over the world. And I don’t think that’s something that we can do at this point. Can’t do it. So that is not my position” ... yet.

Bernie Sanders seeking the Black vote
If you want to be President, repeat after me, "Dem White Folks, y'all be RAYSIST!"

The Bernie Sanders Election Platform:
Be the first to scream "RACIST!" and you win any debate

Bernie Sanders swallows his pride & successfully secures the Jewish vote
"I can fellate that man's penis better than Donald Trump on any day of the week!"
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #94 on: 13 June 2019 at 01:45 »
It's bad enough that we are forced to accept the waves of Spanish speaking mud races into our country but now we have to deal with an increasing rate of African niggers with the possibility of them harboring Ebola.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/africa-san-antonio-mexico-border-illegal-immigration

Immigration officials see drastic rise in number of Africans illegally crossing US-Mexican border

By Madeleine Rivera

San Antonio sees spike in number of African migrants

Many of the migrants are from the Democratic Republic of Congo, which has been mired in political instability and violence.

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- Valerie and her son took a walk around this city’s downtown area on Monday after spending three months on a treacherous trek from Brazil, through Central America to Texas.

Valerie, a Congolese woman, fled her war-torn country with her family and is now trying to create a new life here.

“We left the Congo because there weren’t any resources for us…my son has really liked it here. I’ve liked it here, as well. It’s for this reason I’ve come here to figure out my life, to improve my life,” she said in French.

Many of the migrants stayed at Travis Park Church in downtown San Antonio before heading to different cities across the country.  (Fox News)

Valerie is one of hundreds of African migrants who arrived in San Antonio last week. City leaders said they weren’t given a heads up and quickly scrambled to accommodate them and quickly recruit several French-speaking volunteers who could serve as translators.

“The City of San Antonio has received more than 200 individuals, mostly families and children. The families were released by the United States Customs and Border Patrol into the country with paperwork directing them to Portland, Maine,” said Interim Assistant City Manager Dr. Colleen Bridger.

The majority of them stayed at Travis Park Church, which regularly hosts asylum seekers.

“I’m not necessarily surprised…we react to changes on the border every day, we just had to figure out that process it didn't really shake us up too much,” said Gavin Rogers, associate pastor.

It's not just Congolese migrants arriving in alarming numbers. Border Patrol agents reported arresting more than 500 people from Africa since May 30. The group included nationals from Angola, Cameroon, the Republic of the Congo, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Border Patrol agents in the Del Rio Sector say they've arrested more than 500 migrants from Africa since the end of May.  (Border Patrol)

While Border Patrol has previously seen migrants from Africa, this is the first time they have seen such a large group crossing together.

“It really has been a bit of an anomaly for us,” said Del Rio Sector Chief Patrol Agent Raul Ortiz. “I think most of them, you know, obviously are flying to different locations. And then, when they find themselves congregating in a location then they start to formulate a plan just south of the U.S. Mexican border here."

For years, people from the Congo and neighboring countries have fled to escape political instability and violence. According to the UN Refugee Agency, 4.5 million people from the DRC have been displaced. But the numbers seem to be increasing and officials in border towns are struggling to keep up.

“Some [refugees] may have been traveling for months to get to the Mexico border in search of better opportunities that the U.S. has to offer, the human rights that the U.S. has to offer,” Bonita Sharma, an assistant professor at the University of Texas at San Antonio’s College of Public Policy, told The Rivard Report.

Unlike most Mexicans and Central Americans, many of the migrants from Africa don't have roots in America or families who can take them in once they are released from immigration detention. And many speak languages the immigration officials do not.

“Quite often, the individuals from the African continent do not have a permanent address or a sponsor already in the U.S. And so you really just have to pinpoint an immigration court near where they think they are going to ultimately end up and hope that they report themselves in,” said Ortiz.

The city says it will continue to work with Travis Park Church, Catholic Charities, and other non-profit organizations to find long-term resources for these migrants.  (Fox News)

Over the weekend, the city, along with Catholic Charities, worked with the asylum seekers to figure out their next destination as many arrived without designated host families and cities.

“If we don't know exactly the best place to send the migrant community like the Congolese. We have to figure out what shelters are available around the nation, where's the best place for their community to go,” said Rogers.

There was also concern that some of the migrants could carry diseases, as there is currently an Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

However, Bridger quickly shut down those rumors, telling local reporters that the migrants go through multiple health screenings.

"It's a 21-day incubation period so it's really not possible that, if they were exposed to Ebola in the DRC, that now, six months later, they develop symptoms and infect us," Bridger said.

By Monday, the majority of the migrants had left on buses, heading to cities where they may have friends or family members. The line outside the city’s Migrant Resource Center downtown had dwindled.

But, if more come, Rogers said they’ll be ready.

“We’re a church always willing to serve our neighbors," Rogers said. "We'll continue to do so whether that's with migrants or the homeless or a new need that will crop up in the future.”

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

BORDER PATROL GAME

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 833
Last post 31 May 2010 at 20:54
by Hidden to Guests
Israel To Construct Barrier Along Egyptian Border

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2009
Last post 14 January 2010 at 18:03
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2218
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
Muds

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2074
Last post 27 January 2010 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1863
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]