No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Yesterday at 03:20
Here's a joke:
Why do bloods wear a belt now?
Because they are sick of being called browns! ;D :ok :D

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 23:13
Cooking with the CIA pinching pennies and making minced meat outta yo butt. Lazers are cheaper than bullets. That's how you know they are Jews. Hahaha

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to queers :ok napalm sticks to muslims ;D :) ;) :ok
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #65 on: 18 November 2019 at 13:32 »
Just what we need in a president. An another billionaire kike slithering into the race on its belly, pandering and apologizing. One of the worse things about this article is that this kike is apologizing for his policy of stop and frisk, which actually made America's streets a little safer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/17/us/politics/michael-bloomberg-speech.html

Michael Bloomberg Apologizes for Stop-and-Frisk: ‘I Was Wrong’

Ahead of a possible Democratic run for president, the former mayor of New York City reversed himself grovelled before an important party constituency: black voters.

Michael R. Bloomberg made his first speech as a potential presidential candidate on Sunday at the Christian Cultural Center, a predominantly black megachurch in Brooklyn.Credit...Demetrius Freeman for The New York Times

By Shane Goldmacher
Nov. 17, 2019Updated 3:59 p.m. ET

Ahead of a potential Democratic presidential run, former Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg of New York on Sunday reversed his longstanding support of the aggressive “stop-and-frisk” policing strategy that he pursued for a decade and that led to the disproportionate stopping of black and Latino people across the city.

“I was wrong,” Mr. Bloomberg declared. “And I am sorry.”

The speech, Mr. Bloomberg’s first since he re-emerged as a possible presidential candidate, was a remarkable concession by a 77-year-old billionaire not known for self-doubt: that a pillar of his 12-year mayoralty was a mistake that he now regrets.

Speaking before the congregation at the Christian Cultural Center, a black megachurch in Brooklyn, Mr. Bloomberg delivered his apology in the heart of one of the communities most affected by his policing policies, and at a location that nodded to the fact that should he decide to run for president, African-American voters would be a crucial Democratic constituency that he would need to win over.

Mr. Bloomberg’s policing record is seen as one of his biggest potential vulnerabilities in 2020. Few Democrats have so evocative a record on criminal justice — there were millions of street stops heavily targeting black and brown young men during his 12-year tenure — and, in the last two presidential nomination contests, black voters helped determine the winner, elevating Barack Obama in 2008 and Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Until Sunday, Mr. Bloomberg had steadfastly — and his critics say stubbornly — defended stop-and-frisk, mocking only a few months ago the very notion of undertaking an “apology tour” for his broader record. Mr. Bloomberg stood behind the program, which gave New York police officers sweeping authority to stop and search anyone they suspected of a crime, even after a federal judge ruled in 2013 that it violated the constitutional rights of minorities.

Proudly technocratic and data-driven, Mr. Bloomberg had resisted acknowledging what the numbers showed so starkly: Even as the stops were phased out toward the end of his administration and then decreased sharply under his successor, Mayor Bill de Blasio, crime rates continued to plunge to new lows unseen since the 1950s.

You have 2 free articles remaining.Subscribe to The Times

“I now see that we should have acted sooner, and acted faster,” Mr. Bloomberg said on Sunday.

Even if the police tactics had all but ceased in recent years, Mr. Bloomberg’s speech sought to bring a close to a deeply controversial chapter in New York City, one that leaders in some communities of color were wary of so quickly moving past.

“Forgive many of us for questioning apologies a decade late and on the eve of a presidential run,” said Jumaane Williams, the current New York City public advocate. “It is not nearly enough to erase the legacy of the systemic abuses of stop, question, and frisk on the people whose lives were harmed by over-policing, nor the communities criminalized by it.”

Moments after services ended, Mr. Bloomberg called the Rev. Al Sharpton, a prominent civil rights leader who sparred with Mr. Bloomberg over stop-and-frisk during his mayoralty, from his car to ask if Mr. Sharpton had watched his speech.

“You can’t expect people like us to forgive and forget after one speech,” Mr. Sharpton said he told Mr. Bloomberg, promising to hold him to the same standard as other politicians, such as former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., who has walked back his past support for tough-on-crime drug legislation, and Senator Bernie Sanders.

Ten months ago, Mr. Sharpton had hosted another soon-to-be 2020 presidential candidate who expressed regret for his past at an event commemorating Martin Luther King’s Birthday. That day it was Mr. Biden, who walked back his support for tough-on-crime drug measures. Mr. Bloomberg spoke, too; he did not mention stop-and-frisk.

At the program’s peak, the racial disparities in its enforcement were jarring. Of 575,000 stops conducted in 2009, black and Latino people were nine times as likely as white people to be targeted by the police (even though, once stopped, they were no more likely to actually be arrested). In 2011, police officers stopped and questioned about 685,000 New Yorkers; 87 percent of those stopped were black or Latino.

Mr. Bloomberg emphasized on Sunday that the decline of stop-and-frisk began during his tenure, and he touted his record fighting gun violence. Still, Mr. Bloomberg acknowledged that it had led to an “erosion of trust,” and said that he hoped to “earn it back.”

“Over time, I’ve come to understand something that I long struggled to admit to myself: I got something important wrong,” he said. “I got something important really wrong. I didn’t understand back then the full impact that stops were having on the black and Latino communities. I was totally focused on saving lives, but as we know, good intentions aren’t good enough.”

After Mr. Bloomberg stepped down from the pulpit and returned to his seat in the front row, the church’s pastor, the Rev. A. R. Bernard, a longtime ally and former adviser to Mr. Bloomberg, shook the former mayor’s hand.

“Come on, C.C.C., show some love and appreciation,” Mr. Bernard said, amid tepid applause.

For 2020, the critical question is whether Mr. Bloomberg’s reversal will be received in the black community as one of pure political expediency or genuine remorse.

Churchgoers listened to Mr. Bloomberg as he apologized for the “stop-and-frisk” policing strategy that disproportionately targeted black and Latino people.Credit...Demetrius Freeman for The New York Times

Amira Beatty, 49, a teacher who lives in Far Rockaway and attended the church service, was incensed by Mr. Bloomberg’s appearance. “This is about what he wants,” Ms. Beatty said. “He didn’t come to C.C.C. because he’s here to promote a C.C.C. initiative. He’s here to promote a Bloomberg initiative.”

Mr. Bloomberg did not shy away from the fact that he was reconsidering his record in his last job as he eyed a potential new one. “In recent months, as I’ve thought about my future, I’ve been thinking more about my past — and coming to terms with where I came up short,” he said.

Those close to Mr. Bloomberg have told him bluntly that running for president without addressing the stop-and-frisk matter first was a non-starter.

“This issue is a threshold issue,” said Stephen K. Benjamin, the mayor of Columbia, S.C., who came to the church service and had dinner with Mr. Bloomberg several weeks ago, where the topic of stop-and-frisk came up. Mr. Benjamin said he had urged Mr. Bloomberg to run in 2020. “I’m a big believer that there is strength in humility and genuine contrition, realizing and articulating you got something wrong.”

Mr. Bloomberg had consistently stood behind the program until now. “I think people, the voters, want low crime,” Mr. Bloomberg told The New York Timeslast year. “They don’t want kids to kill each other.”

In fact, Mr. Bloomberg had come to this very same church, located in East New York, in 2012 to defend stop-and-friskand answer mounting criticism around it.

“There is no doubt those stops have saved lives,” Mr. Bloomberg declared then. Linking it to a crime rate reduction at the time, he said, “When you consider that 90 percent of all murder victims are black and Hispanic, there is no doubt most of those victims would have come from communities like this one.”

But on Sunday, he acknowledged that the community around the church had experienced the program very differently. The church is situated at the edge of the 75th Precinct in New York, which the New York Civil Liberties Union said led the city with 265,393 stops between 2003 and 2013.

“Our focus was on saving lives,” Mr. Bloomberg said. “But the fact is: Far too many innocent people were being stopped while we tried to do that. And the overwhelming majority of them were black and Latino. That may have included, I’m sorry to say, some of you here today, perhaps yourself, or your children, or your grandchildren, or your neighbors or your relatives.”

Inside the sanctuary, Alfonso Estrada, who lives in the area, listened to Mr. Bloomberg’s speech and said he respected that the politician seemed to be examining his past closely.

“I think it is always good when you can reflect on your past mistakes, and try to make amends for them,” said Mr. Estrada, 47. “We all deserve second chances.”

“And you can’t lie,” he added. “You’re in church.”

The reversal on stop-and-frisk is the starkest in a series of steps that Mr. Bloomberg has taken in the last two weeks to lay the groundwork for entering the Democratic presidential primary, a step that appears increasingly imminent.

He has already filed to be on the primary ballot in two states, Arkansasand Alabama. His advisers have outlined a strategy to leverage his personal fortune by competing in the broader map of states on Super Tuesday, March 3. And he announced plans to spend $100 million on digital ads criticizing President Trump — and not featuring himself — in general election battleground states, blunting criticism that he could spend his money better elsewhere.

Who’s Running for President in 2020?

Who’s in, who’s out and who’s still thinking.

Before his speech, Mr. Bloomberg sat down for coffee at the Park Plaza diner with Eric L. Adams, the Brooklyn borough president and a likely candidate for mayor in 2021.

“When he looks over this life and sees how much he has given back to the city but you see you have this real blemish that you realize is wrong, it’s not an easy thing to live with,” Mr. Adams said. “It becomes your narrative and overshadows all you have done to save lives.”
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #66 on: 03 December 2019 at 13:07 »
This fag has lost its mind. Conquered and purchased land from hundreds of years ago doesn't equal stolen today. If that's the mindset our enemies want us to have, then go redraw the borders of the violent nigger and mud countries of Africa or middle east. Their borders have changed from conflict much more recently.
Better yet, if they hate stolen land so much, why don't they start with Israel. The U.S. had a huge role in the stealing of that land and the setting up of that country. Also make Israel tear down their border walls, that our enemies hate so much and let their illegal immigrants reclaim their stolen land.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/buttigieg-nods-in-agreement-with-reverend-william-barber-claiming-illegals-are-reclaiming-stolen-land

Buttigieg Nods In Agreement With Reverend William Barber Claiming Illegals Are Reclaiming Stolen Land

By  Ryan Saavedra
DailyWire.com

Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg nodded in agreement with leftist reverend William Barber on Sunday as Barber suggested that migrants who were illegally entering the United States were reclaiming land that the United States stole from Mexico.

“Let me ask you a couple quick rapid-fire [questions],” Barber began. “Do you think we need to also stop allowing forces to demonize ‘people who are trying to get their immigration status’ and we start lifting up all the ways they benefit this country?”

“Yeah, I mean the uncomfortable reality is that undocumented folks are in many ways, like Social Security, subsidizing everybody else,” Buttigieg claimed.

“And we need to talk about that – and shouldn’t we have some conversation whenever people say, we call people ‘illegal aliens’ and all these things that are not human, are certainly not Christian,” Barber continued. “Why can’t we just own in America that some of the people that are trying to come from Mexico here are coming back to land we stole, and the reason we took the land is because people wanted to keep their slaves?

Buttigieg nodded in agreement as Barber made his remarks.

WATCH:

“Buttigieg supports amnesty for ‘DREAM Act’-eligible illegal aliens and supports other pro-amnesty policies that would magnetize our border and incentivize Mexican cartels and trafficking rings to make their dangerous treks north,” The Daily Wire reported in September. “He has been consistently critical of President Donald Trump’s attempts to secure our southern border amidst a hitherto unprecedented deluge of illegal aliens arriving en masse at our beleaguered southern border. He has encouraged illegal aliens to flock to his city of South Bend.”

Buttigieg has recently seen his stock rise in the Democratic primary race as Joe Biden continues to struggle and Elizabeth Warren has started to see her campaign decline over the last couple of weeks.

The media has tried to paint Buttigieg as a moderate Democrat, which could not be further from the truth.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Race-Traitors & Naive Fools: The Dangers of Adopting Third World Kids

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 125
Last post 08 September 2019 at 20:44
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2227
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1065
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1590
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Replies: 1
Popularity: 4278
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained