No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "Words to Live By" From Our Founder - Ben Klassen

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "Words to Live By" From Our Founder - Ben Klassen
« Reply #10 on: 01 March 2019 at 14:39 »
It must not be our objective to “help” the nigger “improve” himself. We have no interest whatsoever in “improving” and assimilating the nigger into our White society. It is the most stupid thing we could possibly do. The only thing niggers produce when they get outside help is — more niggers.
 (Excerpt from Nature's Eternal Religion; Book 1 Chapter 5: The Black Plague in our Midst)
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #11 on: 11 April 2019 at 13:16 »
The basic requirements for the building of a healthy White society. They are as follows:

1. Racial Loyalty
2. Hatred and exclusion of alien races
3. Exclusive Territory
4. The Leadership Principle
5. Chain of Command
6. Sanctity of the Family
7. A Racial Soul.

Without these we cannot build a strong White social order, in fact we cannot even survive. Again, this is not something that I have invented, but these are basic laws that Nature has embedded in the very depths of our instincts over the many hundreds of thousands of years that the White Race evolved to ever- higher levels of existence. (Excerpt from Nature's Eternal Religion, Book 2 Chapter 8: Foundations of Our White Society)
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #12 on: 11 April 2019 at 13:26 »
2. Hatred and exclusion of alien races

Our - Creator's - meaning of hate is intense dislike. Like, I hate liver, tongue and Texas Oysters, for example.

However, when the muds are attacking us on a daily basis, the HATRED becomes the virulent hate that Ben Klassen only imagined.

Break my ribs, smash my teeth, nose and eyes and tell me I deserved it because I AM WHITE? Tell me I'm frigging privileged for spewing and pissing blood because a nigger kicked my guts in? Tell me that my coon kicked bladder is White Privilege?

F. You Mud loving society, I WANT VENGEANCE.

@Multiculti Society: FTW and FU2 Libtard reading this!
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #13 on: 14 April 2019 at 04:45 »
Wisdom like this is what makes our founder Ben Klassen such a great man.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #14 on: 29 April 2019 at 12:32 »
For anyone who asks the question as to why we can't live with the mud races amongst us: There are many reasons but between the mind pollution of the Christian Bible and the idea that all men are created equal are definitely at the top of the list. Those two ideologies have brought down many White civilizations.

Those are a couple of reasons why we believe that it is truly better to concentrate on a total White Society through Creativity. This way we can promote our race without the drain of the unproductive/devastating mud races.

Support our own and let the others fend for their own survival or wither on the vine.

From the The Sixteen Commandments:

Commandment 7. Show preferential treatment in business dealings with members of your own race. Phase out all dealings with Jews as soon as possible. Do not employ niggers or other coloreds. Have social contacts only with members of your own racial family.

Destroyer of White Civilizations. Thus, historically, through mongrelization the nigger has been able to destroy every race and civilization that has been stupid enough to drag him into their midst.
The Jew is utilizing every financial, legal or propaganda means today to mongrelize White America, to pump the black blood of Africa into the veins of White America. The Jew is pushing this program with a vengeance and a fury unparalleled in history, and we might add, with astounding success. Race mixing in America has become his supreme holy cause.
Must be purged. In the supreme interest for his own survival, the White Man must purge this poisonous element from his racial body and ship the niggers, all niggers, back to Africa.
Before he can do this, the White Man must first gain control of his own government and his own destiny. And before he can do that, the White Man must first of all straighten out his own thinking. This is what CREATIVITY is all about. (Excerpt from White Man's Bible; CREATIVE CREDO No. 29
Who Needs Niggers? Or, Elimination of the Black Plague)

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Short Video of Ben Klassen speech, "What A Creator Is Not"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 784
Last post 21 March 2017 at 18:45
by Hidden to Guests
2018-06-08 Notable Fruitarians ... "White Supremacist Ben Klassen"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Replies: 0
Popularity: 576
Last post 09 June 2018 at 08:56
by Hidden to Guests
Words "Sandnigger" and "Nigger" Found Not Illegal

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2437
Last post 28 February 2016 at 00:02
by Hidden to Guests
Tribute to Our Great Founder Ben Klassen

Replies: 1
Popularity: 833
Last post 07 August 2013 at 01:08
by Hidden to Guests
When did Klassen coin "RAHOWA" ?

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1137
Last post 25 September 2013 at 00:07
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]