Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Pro-Skateboarder in Strife for Using Racial Speech & Swastikas.

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sun 18 Nov 2018

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_au/article/59q343/skateboarding-icon-jason-jessee-is-under-fire-for-use-of-swastikas-and-racist-remarks

Jason Jessee initially gained notoriety in the 1980s for his powerful style while skating vert, something of a rarity at the time. He garnered sponsorships with Santa Cruz and Speed Wheels, both of whom highlighted his personality as well as his skateboarding. The raw talent exhibited at the peak of his career was such that, in 2012, Transworld skateboarding called him, "Simply one of the baddest individuals ever to ride a skateboard," when naming him 24th on its 30 Most Influential Skaters of All Time list. But in the 1990s, as the skating landscape changed, Jessee started to veer away from the spotlight while remaining a cult hero of sorts. Known as much for his oddball personality and affinity for motorcycle culture as for his skateboarding, his antics were captured in Pray for Me, a 2007 documentary about his life.

Over the last few years he has returned to skateboarding in a bigger way. Last fall the clothing company Brixton created a capsule collection devoted to him called the Jason Jessee Collection, and he has recently been sponsored by or collaborated with (in addition to Brixton and Santa Cruz) OJ Wheels, Independent, Grant's Pomade, Madson Sunglasses, Stance Socks, and Converse. He is featured on the May cover of Thrasher magazine, and in April his first major video part in a decade came in Converse's Purple.

But just two days after the video premiered online, Jessee's past came under intense scrutiny thanks to a post on the Slap message boards entitled, "Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him." Among the allegations and supporting evidence laid out were multiple instances of swastikas in Jessee's clothing and art projects; an anecdote involving a 1987 vert contest, a racial slur, and a fight; a relationship with an alleged neo-nazi band called The Highway Murderers; and some troubling interviews in both skateboard and biker culture publications in which he used racial and homophobic epithets. In a 1995 interview with Iron Horse magazine, for example, he responded to a question about his age with a rant, saying, among other things, "my mom *ed a n*gger and me and my sisters found out about it—and I'm older than the n*gger!" And, when asked where he lives, replied Santa Cruz, "There's a lot of militant lesbians here and raw faggots."

It takes a lot more than an apology to come back from that level of prejudice, hatred, and bigotry," Winterson told me. "You have to really denounce those beliefs outright, and prove it in action, which is not necessarily a quick and easy thing to do... and the people around him shouldn't just say, 'OK, cool, that's that, all good.' They should hold him to it, to say and do more to show that he denounces white supremacy, nazi ideology, homophobia, and other prejudices."

Reached via email, Jessee didn't attempt to defend his past behavior, admitting it was "ugly and unacceptable" and intended for shock value. "I understand why people are still upset about my words," he wrote. "I deeply apologize to the people who I have offended. I want everyone to know that I've evolved and will keep evolving and learning from life's lessons. I have zero hatred or negativity in my heart for anybody or anything. I hope my actions today speak louder than words. I'm here to uplift people and be real.

"If I could sit down over a cup of coffee and speak to each and every person that I hurt or offended," he continued, "I would do so in a heartbeat. But realistically there's no way to explain away the lame things I said that have bummed so many people out... I, regretfully, will live with that burden the rest of my life. However, I'm moving forward with nothing but love and compassion for this planet and everyone that's on it.

Beyond offensive words, one infamous story that has long been circulating in skateboarding's rumor mill is about a fight that erupted after Jessee allegedly called Ned "Peanut" Brown, an African American skater, the n-word at a skate contest in 1986. Jessee told the OC Weekly in 2006 that the altercation was over Brown being upset that Jessee had been talking to his girlfriend. "I actually talked * to him, on the top of the ramp. And the next thing I know, I'm on the bottom of the ramp. He socked me in the mouth."

When asked for his account of the incident for this article, Jessee wrote "We squashed that 32 years ago."

Photographer Dave Swift talked about the fight between the two in a 2003 Transworld Skateboarding piece about Jessee's contributions to skateboarding over the previous 20 years.

"On the eve of the 1987 Vision/NSA Holiday Havoc amateur finals, Jason was disqualified for instigating a fight with East Coast skater Peanut Brown," Swift wrote. "It was obvious that Jason would've easily won the contest, but he didn't care, thus beginning his professional skateboarding career."

"By the way," Swift added, "Jason lost the fight."
Jessee was seen sporting swastikas and white power stickers on his helmet as early as the late 1980s, and over the years has continued to use the swastika in various projects. It appears on hand-stitched jackets Jessee donated to a skateboard museum, in clothing lines from 2009 (pictured above), in his artwork, and on chopper gloves worn in Pray for Me, as well as in images of Jessee posing with his motorcycle that he dates from 2004–2006.

ADVERTISEMENT

When asked about his use of swastikas, Jessee replied, "In my past, I used hateful symbols, speech and culture to get a reaction out of people [...] The hateful symbols I have used in the past do not represent who I am and what I believe in. I do not support white supremacy or white power that may be affiliated to any type of club or association that supports those views. I have no plans to ever use any of that negative symbolism again. Period."

Jessee's relationship with the Highway Murderers, a punk band from Santa Cruz described by critics as "violent, misogynistic, and racist," has also come under scrutiny. Throughout Pray for Me Jessee sports the band's logo on his jackets and in his artwork. One member of the band, Cody Joe Rice, makes no attempt at hiding his beliefs, posing with a Celtic cross tattoo on his hand and taking to Instagram to brag about axes and guitar cases adorned with swastikas. Around the time the documentary hit theaters, Jessee was featured in the music video for their song "Let's Get Murdered." According to Jessee, he's known guitarist Mobby since he was 16, but told VICE he was in the dark regarding the band's beliefs.

"I didn't know about their extreme imagery, nor do I support images that can be hurtful or incite damage or hate to others," he claimed.

Jessee pinned much of his former behavior—"mistakes that haunt me until this day"—on drug addiction, a plague he says he shook at the beginning of the decade.

Bob Denike, the president and CEO of NHS (parent company of Santa Cruz Skateboards, Independent Trucks, and OJ Wheels, among others), addressed Jessee's behavior and announced the company is indefinitely suspending its relationship with Jessee in a statement to VICE.

Santa Cruz Skateboards and everyone at NHS clearly and emphatically denounce racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, white supremacy, and Nazi sympathizers. Anyone suggesting that our company supports or promotes these offensive beliefs is simply wrong.

For decades we have worked to build and run a diverse company that creates opportunity for people and gives second chances. Our employees and team riders are a demonstration of our commitment to diversity and opportunity. If a person shows a willingness to change, we try to help.

A bit of history: Jason was one of NHS' top pro skaters in the 1980's. We split ways with Jason in the 1990's. During that period he began abusing drugs and this continued through 2008.

Jason came back to NHS when by early 2010 he was committed to his sobriety. He was healthy, sound in mind, body and spirit. He had changed. We decided to give him a second chance.

However, when NHS recently learned of the Iron Horse Magazine interview in 1994, we immediately called him in and confronted the issue. Jason accepted responsibility and has since issued a public apology. Further, Jason acknowledged he needed to continue to publicly denounce his past statements.

Nonetheless, NHS has decided to indefinitely suspend Jason Jessee.

Similarly, a Converse spokesperson told VICE that, as a result of his remarks, Jessee has been indefinitely suspended from the team.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

Just a liberal witch hunt!
Why should he get fired from his deals with lucrative sponsors?!
He should be commended! Time there was people with positive right wing role models for youth.

Too many liberal hipsters thought policing people.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Converse_(shoe_company)

In July 2003, Nike paid $309 million to acquire Converse.[2] Nike approached the 1980s revival around 2010 to relaunch the footwear. Nike also expanded the Converse brand to other businesses apart from shoes, much akin to its other brands

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/22e04040-afc9-11e8-8d14-6f049d06439c

Nike, a major National Football League sponsor, has made Colin Kaepernick, the quarterback who catalysed a protest movement over police brutality by kneeling during the national anthem, a face of its latest advertising campaign

>:D ... So essentaially Nike AKA Converse had Nazi skateboarder/ RAC band member Jason Jessee , as a poster boy employee... well they couldn't have that now!?  Not since Nike are backing Gridiron Jigaboos who deliberately "take a knee" to the US national Anthem! Boycott Nike and Converse for doing this to Jason. It sure sucks as I am a big fan of Santa Cruz stuff but I won't buy their stuff now! Jason would probably make that bloody Gridiron nigger " bite the curb" ? Couldn't have that now?!

About time some kids get a right wing role model!
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top