Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Soldier Suicides - PTSD - White Men Suicide

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Tue 13 Nov 2018

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

This isn't a hint. I'm not suicidal, but like a lot of us I (probably according to quacks) do have PTSD. Oh, I've been told a bunch of things over the years by different quacks. All attempted to put me on some mind numbing drug or another and I refused. So I've never actually been diagnosed with PTSD. What are the quacks supposed to say: "Oh, you have this history and exhibit this behaviour, blah blah blah." I have never dealt with doctors with any experience of former soldiers, so what the hell would they know? I don't even care for doctors and treat them like lawyers. All I want are my high-blood pressure pills, something for my age based stomach problems and that is it.

On the other hand, how much is what is classed as PTSD is merely learned behaviour that matches one community that young soldiers grew up in, but does not match the community they now live in as former soldiers. This modern society of a community where former soldiers are treated like criminals by the authorities and civilian populace alike, and referred to generally as Baby Killers, while genuine Human Trash is lauded upon at every turn! That, I believe, is what many former soldiers are reacting to as we learn to loath the contaminated society we live in. And that is why we typically only get along with other soldiers, former or otherwise - or people who closely match our way of thinking - Outlaw Bikers and White Racial Loyalists.

Anyway, I was surprised to read so much of my own behaviour mirrored in someone else that actually is a suicidal freak and diagnosed with PTSD that I thought I'd share it.

While I tend to remain in the Harden the F. up! group, I do advise that anyone that is even marginally suicidal to seek help. We want to recruit White Warriors; not bury them.

Australia's other deadly war. In a year it killed more soldiers than the whole Afghan conflict

This is a military conflict of a different kind. In a single year, it killed more soldiers than during the entire Afghanistan war.

Shannon Molloy | News.com.au | 12 November 2018

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/mind/australias-other-deadly-war-in-a-year-it-killed-more-soldiers-than-the-whole-afghan-conflict/news-story/26b6063a8df35a340391cd32d99dd6d2

Extract: Across the entire duration of the conflict in Afghanistan, 41 members of the Australian Defence Force were tragically killed in action.

Their names and faces are burned into our collective memory, after their service and sacrifice was honoured through public memorials and extensive media coverage.

Every single loss, made on the country's behalf, was deeply felt by the community with a mix of grief and gratitude.

But in 2015 alone — in the course of a single year — that same number of current and ex-service personnel took their lives.

These soldiers fought a war of a different kind and paid the ultimate price, but very few of their stories are known. Their sacrifices aren't often discussed.

"When I talk to people about this issue and I share that statistic, I think people are quite taken aback," says Professor Megan MacKenzie from the University of Sydney's Department of Government and International Relations.

"We don't hear very much about the individuals who took their lives, either while serving or post-service. There's a big difference in the way we talk about it."

Between 2001 and 2016, there were a total of 373 suicides among service, reserve and former members of the Defence Force.

Of those, more than half were ex-serving personnel who had returned to their communities and civilian life.

That staggering figure is nine times the number of troops who have lost their lives in battle since Australia joined a global coalition in Afghanistan in 2001, in the wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks.

"There are some big questions around why soldiers suicide," Prof MacKenzie said.

"We have data to show who is most vulnerable, we know there are issues with depression as well as addiction and post-traumatic stress disorder. But we don't really know why."

Prof Mackenzie is one of several experts speaking at a University of Sydney forum later this month exploring the issue of soldiers and suicide.

Suicide is the leading cause of death among Australian men aged 15 to 44 across the population, but rates are higher among military veterans — especially men.

Those who enlist in the military are vigorously trained for war, but the data suggests they aren't equipped with the skills to cope with life away from the frontline.

ON SUICIDE WATCH

For the first few years of their relationship, Leesa didn't notice that there was something going on with her partner Jamie Tanner.

The infantryman spent more than a decade in the army and was deployed to Timor Leste, Iraq and Afghanistan, clocking up two tours in the latter.

It wasn't until Leesa and Jamie moved in together that she started to see the cracks in his confident and calm persona.

"One thing (about) a lot of these young men and women suffering mental illness, they're brilliant at masking things," Leesa said.

"Quite often, what you see is what they want you to see.

"It wasn't until we were actually living together and he wasn't able to mask it 24 hours a day, seven days a week, that I became aware that something was going on."

Jamie was hyper-vigilant about little things, obsessed with minute details of aspects of normal, everyday life. It left Leesa confused.

"Jamie always had to drive. He felt he needed to check the roads, be in control of the vehicle, assess the debris, that sort of thing," she said.

"If we were going somewhere, he needed to know every single detail — what was the purpose, who was going to be there, what was the layout, where were the exits. We had to sit in the corner of a restaurant so he could see the door and everybody in the room.

"He wasn't good in public spaces where it was dark, noisy or crowded."

She didn't know Jamie before or during his service and lacked the support of military spouses, so she had no idea that these were warning signs of adjustment issues.

One evening, the couple went out for dinner in Byron Bay, northern NSW, a leisurely drive from their home nearby in Ballina.

"It was just all too much for him," Leesa said.
"We got home and he collapsed on the floor and couldn't hold it together anymore. He was crying. I asked what was going on and I count myself lucky that he started to talk to me. He explained to me what was happening in his head, not just that night but every other day."

While Jamie had difficulties adjusting to civilian life, he was also suffering post-traumatic stress disorder.

In hindsight, he suspects the onset of the condition began while he was still serving and was exacerbated by his final stint in Afghanistan when he was stationed at a small patrol base in the midst of conflict.

"Every single day for nine months he was on high alert," Leesa said. "There was always a threat, someone ready to engage. He had to know where his weapon was at every moment. Every task, whether sleeping, getting dress, eating, he had his weapon within reach."

"Mental health PTSD has peaks and troughs. There are really fantastic days, weeks and months, but there are also really terrible days, weeks and months. There's no rhyme or reason to it. There's no scheduling."

A COMPLEX PROBLEM

In a report earlier this year from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, the Government conceded that it was increasingly concerned about the issue of military suicide.

Recent inquiries highlighted the need to improve how the Defence Force responds to the health and wellbeing needs of service and ex-service personnel.

Prof MacKenzie said exposure to conflict is not the only driver of mental illness in soldiers, which is a common misconception.

"There's a perception that military suicide is something that happens as a result of service and war. Some of the data shows that the most vulnerable population is young men who serve and then leave the military.

"There are issues with depression and addiction that play a part as well. Those are actually significant risk factors. There's still a lot of research to be done. We need to unpack some of that and see why."

In an article for the Australian Defence Force Journal, Ms Goyne said "male honour" was a barrier for those in trouble seeking help — especially for veterans.

"For ex-serving men, the suicide rate is 13 per cent higher than the general population, with those aged 18 to 24 having double the rate of the general population," she said.

In Australia generally, there has been much said and written about the deep-rooted notions of masculinity — the typical Aussie bloke must be stoic and without weakness.

That attitude is perhaps more pervasive in male-dominated populations such as the Defence Force, where an even higher premium is placed on strength.

"The perception that men are invulnerable, or must behave as such, puts men at considerable risk of violence, abuse and death, including by suicide," Ms Goyne said.

The culture within the Defence Force has undergone significant change in recent years, she said, and data shows that suicide rates among men currently service are consistent with the general population.

But once they leave, those rates spike significantly — indicating that the problem is when service ceases, Ms Goyne said.

"The ADF has succeeded in removing a barrier to care that once would have deprived (serving) men from receiving support," she said.

"But such protection ends at the point of discharge and, for many ex-servicemen, the dilemma of integration into what they may perceive to be an uncaring and unappreciative civilian world remains a challenge."
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Sturmkrieger

Yeah, it's a real problem in the U.S. Military too. I know a lot of my own peers in the service have it. But they treat em just the same way: lots of pills and poisons, barley any of em work. Then of course you got problems with the family and maybe every now and then some issue with an anti-military person. Either way, it's recipe for disaster, and it's nothing any White man or woman should endure. 
Build a Whiter, Brighter World

Reverend Peter Sturm
Goldsboro
N.C. U.S.A.

HardyLloyd

You all know my stance on JOGITES. Kill 'em all!
However, those that join to become Lone Wolves are OK with me!

Thought this could better explain the concept for the thread.

Admin Note: Hardy Caroll Lloyd is a self-declared enemy of the Church of Creativity and as such has been dismissed from the Creativity Alliance. Lloyd no longer has any further right to the use of titles and paraphernalia as used by the Church of Creativity or to speak for or as a Creator.

Lloyd's threat of a Jihad on the Church and it's Members and Supporters means that any Creators or Supporters meeting Lloyd in person are entitled to subdue him on site.

Signed: Church Administrator, Reverend Cambeul.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: HardyLloyd on Tue 13 Nov 2018You all know my stance on JOGITES. Kill 'em all!
However, those that join to become Lone Wolves are OK with me!

Yeah, that's the standard pathetic Skinhead KEYBOARD response.

Soldiers are not Police. Former soldiers typically hate the military and government, while former coppers typically carry a badge embedded in their brain for life. It was former soldiers that took over and created NS Germany - It was Police that stood opposed to them and lost. Same thing in Russia until the Jewish Bolsheviks usurped the power base, gained control of the police and purged the army.

Hardy, you learned your dislike of soldiers from a policeman's son who was raised from birth to lie and manipulate men - just like any copper. A freak with a law degree, political ambitions and fantasies of a private army that now rots and will die in a cell. You need to rethink some of your ideas.

Back in the WCOTC, the idea with the Skins was that us former soldiers OBEY! OBEY! OBEY! orders and we will kill for them when they order. When we former soldiers told the Skins where to shove it, we were immediately accused of being Race-Traitors and Agents for the JOG. Hale himself encouraged it as he dished out much the same treatment to former soldiers.

That ego-maniacal bastard of a policeman's son would recruit any retard, prison official or FBI agent and appoint them to any rank in HIS organisation, just as long as they paid him $$$. Hale perceived former soldiers to be a threat to his ego.

Hale wanted retarded robots to OBEY! his fantasies. That's why he recruited Skinheads.

We want intelligent, dedicated men with experience or are young and clearly capable of learning. Men capable of independent thinking and with ability to act without tearing down everything through a single act of stupidity. That's why we do not recruit Skinheads.

We don't want to party like it's 1988. We have a job to do and we will win. RaHoWa!

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Substance Abuse Resources for Veterans

Check the source link for up-to-date resource links

Excerpt: We've all heard the horror stories from Iraq, the Afghanistan war, the Kosovo war, and other wars which have taken place around the world. Young, vibrant men and women volunteer to go overseas and fight for their country. They sacrifice their peace of mind, time, and comfort.

However, when they come back, some of these individuals are not the same. They come back emotionless and empty vessels too horrified to talk about what they witnessed.

They just keep quiet. It's not long before these veterans start engaging in substance abuse to get rid of the war thoughts.

Perhaps a veteran friend or relative came back from the war, turned to alcohol or drugs, and you're wondering how you can help them.

Or, you may be the veteran suffering from substance abuse.

Read on to know the various aspects of substance abuse in veterans and how they can get help.

Why Do Veterans End Up in Substance Abuse?
Below, we discuss four common reasons why veterans may turn to drugs, alcohol and other outlets that are addictive:

1. To deal with the tough transition back to normal life

2. To cope with the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
During war times, military personnel experience life-threatening and traumatic events. After they've left combat, these events such as death, shooting, torture, and others lead to the development of PTSD, a severe mental health condition.

Veterans struggling with this condition turn to alcohol and drugs to self-medicate, which often doesn't help and ends up worsening their symptoms.

Here are some of the PTSD symptoms you should look out for in your veteran friend or relative:

* Isolation from places, people, and conversations that may trigger war events
* Relationship issues
* Reliving the war times by having nightmares, flashbacks, distress, sweating, etc
* Reckless driving and other risky behaviours
* Smoking, drinking and doing drugs
* Feelings of hyperarousal such as anger, irritability, aggression, trouble sleeping, and jitteriness
* Uncontrollable negative feelings and thoughts of anxiety, despair, shame, and hopelessness
* Trouble concentrating and increased stress levels
* Sleeping problems
* Self-harm tendencies like suicide

Is PTSD a common condition among veterans? Even though we're all at risk of suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, veterans are at a higher risk of developing this condition than the general population.

The reason for this is that military life exposes servicepeople to frequent and potentially traumatic events, which leave them in a sad state of health both physically and mentally. For servicewomen, military sexual assaults also contribute to high PTSD rates in veterans.

Are PSTD-affected veterans at a greater risk of developing substance abuse disorders? The symptoms of PTSD can take both a physical and emotional toll on the victim. That's why many people with this condition turn to alcohol and drugs as a way of numbing their pain.

n a comorbidity study conducted in 1995, 52% of men and 28% of women struggling with PTSD were found to have alcohol misuse or dependence. Also, 35% of men and 27% of women met the criteria for drug misuse and dependence [3].

Sadly, veterans with PTSD are also in this trend, with statistics indicating that nearly 1 in 3 veterans getting treatment for a SUD (substance use disorder) also have PTSD. The number of smoking veterans with PTSD is almost double that of smoking veterans without PTSD.

Is PTSD a permanent condition? If left untreated, its symptoms may go for even a lifetime. Even though substances may offer relief in the short-term, they may worsen the condition over time. SUD and PTSD can destroy a person's relationship with his/her friends, relatives, and coworkers.

If you're a veteran and have PTSD, reaching out for help isn't a sign of weakness; it's a sign of strength. With professional help and care, you can work through your PTSD and lead a fulfilling life without turning to harmful substances.

3. To numb chronic pain from war injuries
Chronic pain is another reason why many veterans fall into substance abuse. While some of us may suffer from some kind of long-term pain, veterans are at a greater risk of developing chronic pain because of the extreme circumstances and traumatic injuries experienced in war.

To manage their pain, they may use opioids. These are strong painkillers available only with a prescription. If taken as prescribed, these medications can be very effective in handling various issues such as surgery recovery, back pain, and other problems. However, since they're also addictive, veterans may abuse them.

In the recent past, there has been a sharp rise in opioid prescriptions, which has led to addictions. A study conducted by the Center for Investigative Reporting in 2013 indicated that in 12 years, there was a 270% increase in veteran opioid prescriptions in the US [4].

This increase resulted in twice the amount of overdose and addiction deaths among veterans as compared to the average.

For people struggling with opioid addictions, their situation may be faced in various challenges. A study conducted in 2011 indicated that veterans are twice as likely to overdose on opioids than the general population [5].

Although substance abuse can be a real struggle for ex-service members, it doesn't mean they can't beat it. They can enrol in a suitable rehab program where they can get help to overcome their addiction, manage their pain through other ways, and go on to live successful lives.

Mark Twain.