1 User is in Racial Loyalty Chat 

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 November 2018 at 00:13
If my writing does anything I hope it gets others to think!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

09 November 2018 at 03:42
Guns don't kill people. Lax immigration kills people. As well as a 90% off sale on Black Frieday!  ;D
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

07 November 2018 at 19:44
We are Creators. Nothing more, nothing less.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

03 November 2018 at 03:51
Who cares how low our enemies stoop? Just so long as we continue to fly high. R!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2018 at 15:48
This just in: 11 fully furnished houses up for sale in Squirrel Hill! These prices are dropping faster then a Bullet, folks.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2018 at 14:00
The Pittsburgh ARA are all cowards.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2018 at 03:18
The local jew media is contacting EVERYONE to try and get an interview with me, except ME! Um, the email is in my signature, folks. You jews can't be that stupid. Right?
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 October 2018 at 01:01
Delenda est Judaica, RAHOWA!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2018 at 17:40
False-Flag on a False-Flag...
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2018 at 15:12
I have an alibi.
 8)

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Mass Shooting in Ventura California

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Mass Shooting in Ventura California
« Reply #10 on: 08 November 2018 at 17:55 »
I take what you say ,Hardy into account.
That’s how it is in the US and won’t change any time soon. There fore shootings won’t stop any time soon.

Here,in Australia a mass shooting happens every 10-20 years we have a population of around 25 million that’s way less than you guys have. The statistics from gun crime is low.
Getting guns isn’t simple and there are substantial penalties for breaking the law around guns.

I don’t know if you have ever been to or lived in a country with gun control or not but my personal opinion is that the community is better off with these checks. You can get a gun license if they give you permission however it is by no means a free for all on guns.
There are only certain guns you can get.Rules also where you can fire them.As mentioned before going armed in public is a crime here yes , even if you have knives or knuckle dusters etc.

you may encounter weapons that have another function commonly though eg:- cricket bats, car steering locks, cricket stumps, poly pipe, skateboards etc.Can you believe the sports shop sold out of baseball bats in Melbourne? Baseball season wasn’t even going!

Like I said before Australia doesn’t have land boarders with the third world.We never had much trouble from non whites internally between1880-1975. That’s when our White Australia policy was destroyed.

In 2005 people started to feel the need for guns as the Lebanese rioted in Sydney and now the Africans are going mad in Victoria people want guns.

The thing is once you let whites own guns then non whites get them too! Aboriginies are not mature enough to own guns! Can you imagine if The Chimps escaped from the zoo and bread with the Retards in a special needs home? That’d Sum up the mentality of the Australiod!
They can’t control their anger and as it stands they are happy to throw spears at each other and hurt people with blunt or sharp weapons without thinking.

I’ve seen them riot before and it’s not pretty!
You call the police who do have guns to sort them out.

I think perhaps you don’t understand my world , but if you visited and spent time here you’d understand it’s a better society with gun control.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Minister of Hate
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Pittsburgh, P.A. - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #11 on: 08 November 2018 at 18:11 »
I wouldn't care if my own family was gunned down with a legal firearm. I believe in zero gun laws! Besides, both Creativity AND the US constitution prohibit ALL gun laws. People even in amerika don't get that. All gun laws are unconstitutional. Period!

But I am a Creator, not an ami. So I am anti gun laws anyway.....

I have lived in mexico, where I have family, and that country has strict laws. Yeeeeeeeeeeet, all the criminals have guns. Its the same with me. What do you think I was in prison for? I refuse to follow any laws outside of Creativity. So I was kidnapped and did 12 years. Don't care. Still have access to guns via ANY CRACKHEAD I ASK. Laws ain't going to stop me. Nor any criminal.

But I'd rather live in a city where it was anarchy then in a city where I lived in fear from the state! I can fight against a gang of losers, but I cannot fight against a pig gang that has armered tanks and attack helicopters.

Right?
The Church of Creativity Pennsylvania - U.S.A.
Reverend Dr Hardy Lloyd

Emails: ReverendDoctorLloyd@yahoo.com
             Pennsylvania@creativityalliance.com

Lifelong Creator!
* Former WCOTC P.A. State Leader and Reverend
* Former P.O.W. Texas & P.A.
* Founder of the ONS
* Co-founder of the WPF
* Practitioner of Salubrious Medicine
* Author of 'The Wolf Manifesto' & 'The Philosophy of the Wolf', which were both used to inspire the RAMPAGE film trilogy
* Check out the best of my writings at:
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,10663.0.html

Hidden to Guests

• Minister of Hate
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #12 on: 08 November 2018 at 18:22 »
And as for the laws.....

All gun laws are unconstitutional.
Having stated that I'll add the following.

No one can go into a gun shop and just buy a gun. Even though the constitution allows for this.

90% of so-called 'gun crimes' are committed with guns purchased on the black market. Which no law can touch!

Only 10% of so-called 'gun crimes' are committed with straw-bought firearms. That means that at most more gun restrictions would only cut down on 10% of these so-called shootings, anyway. And I'll take a 10% boost in gun crime if I remain free as well!

Most shootings in amerika are false-flags. The CIA and FBI plan and execute almost ALL MASS SHOOTINGS!! So gun laws have zero effect.....

Then there is the moral issue.
It is immoral to regulate the tools of liberty. No one has the right to tell me I cannot protect my life and the lives of those I love with a tool!!
Reverend Dr Hardy Lloyd

Lifelong Creator!
* Founder of the ONS
* Co-founder of the WPF
* Author of 'The Wolf Manifesto' & 'The Philosophy of the Wolf', which were both used to inspire the RAMPAGE film trilogy

Hidden to Guests

• Minister of Hate
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #13 on: 08 November 2018 at 19:05 »
Also, Australias violent crime went up over 400% in the first year they banned the tools of freedom. If I lived in Australia I'd be robbing all of the law abiding schmucks who don't own guns. If they ever banned guns in amerika that's exactly what I'll do, too! As far as I'm concerned if you are for gun regulation then you do not deserve civil liberties.

Besides, gun laws are a violation of Creativity. And thus a sin!
Reverend Dr Hardy Lloyd

Lifelong Creator!
* Founder of the ONS
* Co-founder of the WPF

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #14 on: 08 November 2018 at 20:48 »
Yes it is in your constitution that you can have guns. However they only had single shot muskets when it was written. They never had Apache helicopters and AR15’s etc.

I just don’t get American gun culture! The majority of Australians don’t!

Here you have a maniac who kills more Americans than those who fought in Iraq in Las Vegas and so many of you still think nothing needs to be done to regulate guns.Not to mention psycho gun incidents each month.People who are upset about this and want a change are viewed as “Liberals” but I think this is a valid thing to be concerned about.

Then you have episodes like LA riots where people are having a community gun fight. Do you think this is appropriate behaviour? I don’t and I would say that kind of thing belongs in the third world.

Alright , it may give you some peace of mind to own firearms but you are right if the Cops want you or the government gets corrupt a few pissant hand guns etc is no match for what your Army has. It has the biggest budget of any Army!

As far as defending from Invaders that is for people who have watched “Red Dawn” too many times and think commies are gunna come through Canada and you can yell “Wolverines” and be freedom fighters.
Or up in the sky “Rambo “ fantasies about saving fellow American POW’s with a one man army.

Highly unlikely there’d be an invasion of mainland America without Nukes being fired first. Your military would do the trick . What isn’t doing the trick is idiots giving illeagals Anerican rights!

You want to talk about constitution? “We the people” is not “We the beaners next door” or “We the corporations”!

This is a cultural difference you may only comprehend if you live in a place with gun control. The majority of us feel we don’t need guns and have never felt the need to have them.

There are very few spots in Australia I feel unsafe being in and the ones that are, are inhabited by non whites. Psycho stuff happens all the time in the US , I think even if you came to a rough Australian area it’d be like a “kindergarten” for you.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Shooting at US HolyHoax Museum

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 21
Popularity: 5931
Last post 03 September 2009 at 12:19
by Hidden to Guests
"White Children Now a Minority in California, States Report"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1015
Last post 11 April 2013 at 11:30
by Hidden to Guests
"Norway Pays Bitter Price for Mass Third World Immigration"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Popularity: 1462
Last post 03 March 2010 at 06:02
by Hidden to Guests
California School Game: Beat the Jew

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1839
Last post 27 June 2010 at 11:45
by Hidden to Guests
Reverend Normon Willhoite vs California (1989)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard News from the Gulags

Popularity: 2284
Last post 25 December 2013 at 00:20
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]