No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 November 2018 at 00:13
If my writing does anything I hope it gets others to think!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

09 November 2018 at 03:42
Guns don't kill people. Lax immigration kills people. As well as a 90% off sale on Black Frieday!  ;D
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

07 November 2018 at 19:44
We are Creators. Nothing more, nothing less.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

03 November 2018 at 03:51
Who cares how low our enemies stoop? Just so long as we continue to fly high. R!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2018 at 15:48
This just in: 11 fully furnished houses up for sale in Squirrel Hill! These prices are dropping faster then a Bullet, folks.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2018 at 14:00
The Pittsburgh ARA are all cowards.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2018 at 03:18
The local jew media is contacting EVERYONE to try and get an interview with me, except ME! Um, the email is in my signature, folks. You jews can't be that stupid. Right?
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 October 2018 at 01:01
Delenda est Judaica, RAHOWA!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2018 at 17:40
False-Flag on a False-Flag...
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2018 at 15:12
I have an alibi.
 8)

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Mass Shooting in Ventura California

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Mass Shooting in Ventura California
« Reply #5 on: 08 November 2018 at 11:22 »
Ah yes, no body smiles in Russia. Well, until the Vodka flows. :)
Update:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/massive-police-response-after-reports-of-shooting-at-california-nightclub
Well, you could get drunk at Burger King if you wanted to. They serve beer there.

Being out going ,lively and friendly , well that doesn’t seem to be a Baltic thing. Apparently talking at a tone where you can be understood at instead of “mumbling” irritates people. Joking around and laughing , they’ll soon tell you ,you are disturbing their peace , believe it or not even in a pub some bitch in Estonia told me to “shut up and ferk off” as she wanted to watch the band play from over the other side of the  room.

If I didn’t know better I wouldv’e bitch slapped her for that one!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Loyal Slavic Creator
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Pittsburgh, PA - USA
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #6 on: 08 November 2018 at 11:29 »
 =))
My sister has that "tone". She is extremely superstitious. She speaks English well.
Not sure if you noticed while you were there; I noticed some places  had prices for Russians, then traverles prices.
RAHOWA to ALL White peoples!
White Russia!
"What do you know, you're just a Microbiologist"

Hidden to Guests

• Creativity Prison Ministries
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity North Carolina, U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #7 on: 08 November 2018 at 12:20 »
Well, thirteen dead, including the gunman. Get ready for another "Hurr durr!! Guns r bad guyz!!111" from the Judenpresse.
"The White Race will either inhabit this planet Earth in totality, or it will not survive at all. There will be no in between in our future." - Ben Klassen

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 11174 Goldsboro
N.C. 27532 U.S.A.
Emails: NorthCarolina@creativityalliance.com
             PrisonMinistries@creativityalliance.com

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries Website
Creativity Prison Ministries Website | https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons

Hidden to Guests

• Minister of Hate
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Pittsburgh, P.A. - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #8 on: 08 November 2018 at 15:28 »
Speaking as a Creator first, and a Libertarian raised in North Amerika and the Caribbean second, my stance on guns is MORE OF THEM!!

We WRL are all for no gun restrictions outside of race and ideology. However, I want to add to this statement because I heard one of our own, not from amerika, say that there should be restrictions. So I guess this is more of non-US raised verses US raised people and guns.....

The reason, outside of Creative Credo #65, that I am an absolutest on gun rights is because guns keep the pigs and government in check. I even support military grade weapons in civilian hands. Gun rights in amerika, Switzerland and Russia are based on a history of tyrannical government and fending off invasions. Amerikans have two beliefs I respect: Guns and Free Speech. Both I am absolutists on!!

Growing up in a Libertarian-Amerikan-mostly home you study how various groups fended off slavery, tyranny and violance via guns. Cowboys, Mormons, pioneers, Texians, Mexican rancheros, prospectors and free-rangers all had to fend off attacks from both civilian AND government attacks. Injins, mestizo banditos, the tax collector and protestant militias all tried to force themselves upon the settlers of the wild west, and even before that on the east cost. Guns are why there is free speech today.

And as far as gun laws go, they only punish the law abiding. I don't follow gun laws, the gang-banger don't, and them cartels sure as sh*t do not follow laws on guns! So I say take away all laws and let the chips fall where they may... The White Race shall rise above.

;D

R!
The Church of Creativity Pennsylvania - U.S.A.
Reverend Dr Hardy Lloyd

Emails: ReverendDoctorLloyd@yahoo.com
             Pennsylvania@creativityalliance.com

Lifelong Creator!
* Former WCOTC P.A. State Leader and Reverend
* Former P.O.W. Texas & P.A.
* Founder of the ONS
* Co-founder of the WPF
* Practitioner of Salubrious Medicine
* Author of 'The Wolf Manifesto' & 'The Philosophy of the Wolf', which were both used to inspire the RAMPAGE film trilogy
* Check out the best of my writings at:
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,10663.0.html

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #9 on: 08 November 2018 at 17:19 »
=))
My sister has that "tone". She is extremely superstitious. She speaks English well.
Not sure if you noticed while you were there; I noticed some places  had prices for Russians, then traverles prices.

I did notice that personally, I had to pay extra to go into attractions but my Russian mates just flashed their passport at the ticket desk and they got it cheaper.

I dream about going back to Europe via China and Mongolia and winding up
In Moscow  on that Trans Mongolian train line. I understand there is a price for Russians and one for foreigners too?So if you are a dual citizen and have a Russian passport that will definitely work in your favour!

If you tried pulling that in Australia it’s discrimination wouldn’t happen ! It isn’t just Russia I copped that . International bus transport in Slovakia was like that in the late 90’s. My then partner was Slovak and they wouldn’t let her even buy a ticket on my behalf. It upset me!

Gee though! Going to Egypt that’s next level! Attractions will have listed a foreigner price and an Egyptian price but going into a shop there are no price tags. The shonk merchant expects you to haggle aggressively and play cloak and dagger games for items, they won’t let you leave the shop until you buy stuff, they’ll get an assistant to block the door until they get in your pocket and if you did buy something they’ll push their luck and try push more stuff.

They are rat cunning!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Shooting at US HolyHoax Museum

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 21
Popularity: 5931
Last post 03 September 2009 at 12:19
by Hidden to Guests
"White Children Now a Minority in California, States Report"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1015
Last post 11 April 2013 at 11:30
by Hidden to Guests
"Norway Pays Bitter Price for Mass Third World Immigration"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Popularity: 1462
Last post 03 March 2010 at 06:02
by Hidden to Guests
California School Game: Beat the Jew

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1839
Last post 27 June 2010 at 11:45
by Hidden to Guests
Reverend Normon Willhoite vs California (1989)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard News from the Gulags

Popularity: 2284
Last post 25 December 2013 at 00:20
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]