No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: World Center of the Church of Creativity to be Built in Texas

Hidden to Guests

• National Coordinator U.S.A. And Liaison to PM Joe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Texas - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Racial Greetings from Texas,
 I have met with contractors last week and we are another step closer to making the World Center of the Church of Creativity a reality. The only obstacle I still have to overcome is the location. But that will come... I am looking forward to making this dream of our beloved founding Father as well as myself a reality...

PS Remember Racial Brothers and Sisters, if you have a little spare time, Drop PM Joe a line, his address is on the main page of our web page.
23/23 RaHoWa!
Always Remember the 23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin!

National Coordinator North America ...
And Liaison to Reverend Dr Joe Esposito - Pontifex Maximus, Creativity Alliance

The Church of Creativity Texas

Reverend Doctor Harold Wilson Jr
P.O. Box 927 Gladewater
Texas 75647 U.S.A.
Emails: Texas@creativityalliance.com
             PM-Liaison@creativityalliance.com

Former Reverend COTC & WCOTC Texas

Hidden to Guests

• Junior Author
  • RaHoWaNOW
      • Hidden to Guests
Certainly Donald Trump is not the saviour of the White Race. As was mentioned he is a step up from previous administrations. Unfortunately not by much. His allegiance is to his Jewish masters. Too often the oval office is full of hook nose "advisors." Certainly with his Pro- Israel stance he is very outspoken. So savior..not so much. The current system is flawed to the point of no return. There is no "voting" our way out of our current ills. So as mentioned above we must turn to alternatives. By creating separate White ethnostates we can establish independent White law. Free of Jewish degeneracy in a racially conscious and pure community. I too haven't given up on establishing such a place. Wisdom from past errors has given me time to consider the appropriate course. Or at least a head start on finding new challenges. Certainly however White Enclaves, PLE, etc will be key in establishing a White Homeland. I would highly advise if able for our folk to purchase small amounts of property in desirable areas away from the main populace. As the urban jungle implodes it will be necessary for us to provide for ourselves. Focusing on self sufficiency and independent rural living (off grid) will be key when the current grid breaks down. By quietly developing White communities that are independent from the system we will thrive while the Jewish run America crumbles. In the meantime these communities give us the ability to control the education of our youth. The production of our own food and resources.A society focus on a racial ideology and the promotion of White ideals, morals and ethics.  Governed by Racial law. A necessary racial nurturing that is long overdue. We as the working Whites represent the skills of the White Race. Together we can hone and utilize them for the benefit of our Race exclusively. Again just my humble thoughts,
Kynan D.

Hidden to Guests

• Church Supporter
  • Assistant Admin
  • Texas - Formerly PA
      • Hidden to Guests
I know of a place in Texas that is currently shrinking to ghost town levels..  has access to its own Aquifer..  and large deposits of natural salt.  Look into "Dell City"and see if that's something worth trying to "take over".

Not sure if you are looking for acreage or just an empty lot..  or minimum size the lot would need to be..
The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

The Church of Creativity Holy Days

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 12
Popularity: 6009
Last post 16 May 2015 at 01:35
by Hidden to Guests
Church of Creativity NSW - Photos from Newspaper

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Positive Activism

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1514
Last post 12 April 2010 at 23:07
by Hidden to Guests
Philadelphia Church of Creativity (membership, support, and recruitment)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1137
Last post 21 April 2010 at 00:58
by Hidden to Guests
Church of Creativity Victoria PRESS RELEASE

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Positive Activism

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1373
Last post 10 September 2018 at 02:35
by Hidden to Guests
2004-03-28 Montana congregation dwindles for racist World Church of the Creator

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard News Archives

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1355
Last post 22 May 2010 at 17:17
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]