No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 2018-09-19 White Supremacist Flyers at Illinois John A. Logan College

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
White Supremacist Flyers Placed on Vehicles at John A. Logan College

Brad Palmer | WSIU | 19 September 2018

http://news.wsiu.org/post/white-supremacist-flyers-placed-vehicles-john-logan-college

The Carbondale Racial Justice Coalition says flyers promoting white supremacy were placed on vehicles parked Tuesday at John A. Logan College.

On its Facebook page, the coalition posted a photograph of the flyer that included a headline in bold type that read, "It's Alright to be White."

The flyer is apparently from the Creativity Alliance. On its website, the group's list of beliefs include stating what is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin. It also believes the White Race, its Biological and Cultural Heritage, is now under attack by its mortal racial enemies.

John A. Logan College reportedly acted quickly to remove the flyers and the school is investigating.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Good work Brother Dibbs.

Do you think people with phones can read our fancy phone code in the square?
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Racist propaganda placed on windshields at John A. Logan Community College

Kallie Cox and Farrah Blaydes | Daily Egyptian (U.S.A.) | 20 September 2018

https://dailyegyptian.com/86596/news/racist-propaganda-placed-on-windshields-at-john-a-logan-community-college

Extract: On Tuesday, fliers with the heading “It’s alright to be white” were placed on the windshields of vehicles at John A. Logan Community College.

The flier said white Americans are “nature’s finest” and should be proud of their culture and inheritance. The flier also said white Americans should not be ashamed of the “imagined sins of their forefathers.”

The flier is recruitment propaganda for a white supremacist group known as the Church of Creativity, and has a website address to the Creativity Alliance at the bottom of the poster.

In response to the fliers Steve O’Keefe, the director of college relations for John A. Logan, released a statement in regards to the recruitment propaganda that showed up on campus Tuesday morning on students car windshields.

“John A. Logan College prohibits the dissemination of fliers of any kind on automobile windshields,” O’Keefe said. “Fliers that were placed on a limited number of cars on Tuesday, Sept. 18 were promptly removed by campus police. The fliers from an outside group have no connection to the College.”

The Daily Egyptian asked the Church of Creativity if the fliers were theirs and if they ordered someone to place the fliers.

“Why would the person who put the flier out need to be taking orders?” The Church of Creativity said. “Perhaps the person did it because he (or she) wanted to? It is good to see somebody at least trying to spread pro-white thinking. Have any laws been broken?”

Numerous social media accounts identified the person that placed the fliers as an SIU student, however the Daily Egyptian has not been able to confirm that.

In response to the accusations on Twitter, Lori Stettler, vice chancellor for student affairs, released a statement saying all students share the right to free speech, even speech that expresses views most would condemn.

“All students share the right to free speech, even speech with which we strongly disagree,” Stettler said.

While some on social media called on SIU to revoke the student’s financial aid, Stettler said the university would not do so.

“As a public institution, we cannot and do not ask about political or social views when admitting students or awarding any type of financial aid. Doing so could lead to perceptions of bias and illegal discrimination,” Stettler said.

Stettler said the university encourages all students to comply with the Saluki Creed:

“As a Saluki, I pledge to forward these ideas and ideals: I discourage bigotry and celebrate diversity by striving to learn from differences in people’s ideas and opinions. I will embrace the ideals of freedom of civilized expressions, intellectual inquiry and respect for others.”

After the fliers were placed at John A. Logan appeared, new fliers from a group known as the Knights of the Flaming Circle, an anti-fascist group, were found around Carbondale and circulated on social media.

The Knights of the Flaming Circle released a poster containing photos of the accused student and provides contact information for the group, encouraging anyone who has information on the student to contact them.

“We plan on using that information to obstruct [the student’s] ability to engage in white supremacist organizing,” Knights of the Flaming Circle said.

https://dailyegyptian.com/tag/church-of-creativity
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Creativity Prison Ministries
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity North Carolina - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Ah yes, classic intimidation by Antifa wannabes. What's next? Gonna collect that student's "Nazi scalp" like your pals in the movies? Gimmie a break.
"The White Race will either inhabit this planet Earth in totality, or it will not survive at all. There will be no in between in our future." - Ben Klassen

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 11174 Goldsboro
N.C. 27532 U.S.A.
Emails: NorthCarolina@creativityalliance.com
             PrisonMinistries@creativityalliance.com

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries Website
Creativity Prison Ministries Website | https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
https://thesouthern.com/news/local/hate-group-shows-its-face-through-flyers-on-john-a/article_16334628-1580-5c8c-b567-9d59cd1881d3.amp.html

Hate group shows its face through flyers on John A. Logan College campus

ISAAC SMITH The Southern Illinoisan Newspaper

Updated Sep 20, 2018

Brad Cullum, Basic Skills Tutor / Advisor (Mathematics) Student Success
Email:bradcullum@jalc.edu
John A Logan College
700 Logan College Road 
Carterville, Illinois 62918
(618) 985-3741 Extension: 8306

was shocked Tuesday morning when he got to his car at John A. Logan College.

Tucked under his windshield wiper was a small white flyer with bold black lettering. “It’s ALRIGHT to be WHITE” the flyer read. Cullum looked and said he saw it wasn’t just his car, but maybe 50 to 75 others as well.

The bottom of the flyer announced the source: Church of Creativity, a group that has a violent history in the United States as well as in Illinois.

According to its website, the Church of the Creator is “dedicated to the survival, expansion and advancement of the white race.” The CoC is listed as a hate group on the Southern Poverty Law Center website. The SPLC keeps a running record of known, active hate groups throughout the United States.

“It really pissed me off when I first saw it,” Cullum said of seeing the handbill on his car.

As a math tutor and a student mentor, Cullum said he is proud to work with students that he said are often from marginalized populations, specifically those for which the Church of Creativity espouses hate. Seeing this flyer on campus struck a nerve.

“That really touched me because I work with those kinds of students all the time so it felt like it was kind of an attack,” Cullum said.

He posted an image of the flyer on his Facebook profile and it was later shared by the Carbondale Racial Justice Coalition.

A search of the Church of Creativity website revealed that the same flyer was available for download there.

Cullum said he was impressed with the response of campus police — he said about 90 minutes after calling all the flyers had been removed.

The college released a statement about the incident.

“John A. Logan College prohibits the dissemination of flyers of any kind on automobile windshields. Flyers that were placed on a limited number of cars on Tuesday, September 18 were promptly removed by campus police. The flyers from an outside group have no connection to the College.”

Steve O’Keefe, who works for JALC’s college relations department, read the statement over the phone Wednesday. When asked if the school denounced the speech on the flyer, O’Keefe declined comment.

John A. Logan College Board Chair Bill Kilquist said he had not seen the flyer itself and therefore could not comment on it specifically but did say that hate of any kind is not tolerated at JALC.

“We do not promote discrimination of any kind on the campus of John A. Logan College,” Kilquist said.

Kilquist added that as an institution of higher learning, JALC had to be careful when it came to condoning and condemning certain types of speech.

According to the JALC student handbook, students are afforded rights of free speech.

“The regulations contained in this code are designed to achieve the maximum academic freedom in conjunction with necessary order. Students are guaranteed their constitutional rights of freedom of speech and assembly,” Page 2 of the code says. It also makes ample note that the college is an equal opportunity institution.

“John A. Logan College is committed to equal access and equal opportunity for all students,” it says adding that regardless of “race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry,” and many other demographics services are to be offered. There did not appear to be a policy specifically targeting hate speech.

When asked about the idea of the paradox of tolerance — the notion that when one becomes tolerant of intolerance they themselves become complicit in it — Kilquist doubled down.

“It might be a fine line there too, but again, hate of any kind directed toward anyone or any student at JALC will not be tolerated,” he said.

O’Keefe said that he was unaware of other places in the region also being targeted with flyers from the same group.

Catherine Field, a spokesperson for the Carbondale Racial Justice Coalition, said that such “low-tech, publicly observable” forms of hate speech are somewhat uncommon as most of what she sees comes in the form of online comments and posts.

Racist speech and actions are not limited to just handing out pamphlets or shouting on street corners. Fields said personal racism can be subtle, but still is a big problem.

“Personal racism is heard when prospective students say SIU is 'too ghetto,' or when SIU students hang confederate flags in their windows, or insist that the cheerleaders are theirs to command,” she said, in part referring to recent outcry over student-athletes protesting police brutality against persons of color.

Cullum said he firmly stands in opposition to everything the Church of Creativity stands for and rejects everything on the flyer he found on his car. He added that this type of thing is new to him on campus at the college.

“I’ve been here at the college for five years and it’s the first time I’ve seen anything like that,” he said.

However, Cullum also said what might be a on- off event could have legs.

“It’s got to start some place,” he said of a potential influx of racist, hate speech in and around campus.

Phone calls made to the John A. Logan campus police went unreturned

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

2019-04-08 CA Flyers Return to John A. Logan College

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the News

Replies: 10
Popularity: 483
Last post 05 May 2019 at 00:36
by Hidden to Guests
2018-06-08 Notable Fruitarians ... "White Supremacist Ben Klassen"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 497
Last post 09 June 2018 at 08:56
by Hidden to Guests
2019-04-20 Threat From & Reply to John A. Logan College President

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Press Releases

Popularity: 121
Last post 21 April 2019 at 02:31
by Hidden to Guests
White Separatist, ... Supremacist, ... Power, Neo-Nazi

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Books

Popularity: 1244
Last post 05 March 2009 at 05:13
by Hidden to Guests
1982-05-25 White Supremacist Plans Church in N.C. Mountains

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard News Archives

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1917
Last post 03 June 2010 at 02:36
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]