No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

06 August 2018 at 17:30
 :D
spotted the new Emoji >:D
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

04 August 2018 at 17:25
Good for you brother. R!

A reminder that ALL Church Prospects are required to distribute a minimum of 600 flyers during their mandatory six months as Prospective Church Members.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

04 August 2018 at 03:38
Monday I am ordering 100 posters of the 4×4 creativity flyers. I will cut them with pride and I will spread the word of the rightous white man, and white race. We are invincible, they stand no chance!
RaHoWa!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 August 2018 at 09:45
New Emoticons added:

:rage :sick :cowboy =))

You'll find them in the Posting area Smiley Popup/More

More Emoticons are available in the Forum Chat.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 July 2018 at 18:28
Thank you Br. SlattsJef, sir. That gives me much confidence. I will believe in this till I die. Strange times are coming. I will continue to make my race better. Thank you sir. 8)
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 July 2018 at 20:15
@Luigi Mussolinni

You have the makings of a good Creator, don't forget to keep spreading our message
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 July 2018 at 13:35
LOL MP40 BB Guns are banned in Australia. I almost envy you.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 July 2018 at 01:31
Cant wait to get my automatic MP40 BB gun for christmas! My girlfriend is so awesome. RaHoWa! :D
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 July 2018 at 02:44
Creativity is the only way for our salvation. I want to thank every creator, and i hope you all have good dreams or a good morning or day. Much love. RAHOWA!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 July 2018 at 03:08
RAHOWA! Im new i have been listening to the holy books constantly. Listening to Creativity music now. Listening to the rest of the white mans bible later. RAHOWA! ;D

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Germany: "Nazi Grandma" Loses Appeal in Case Over "Holocaust Denial"

Hidden to Guests

• Creativity Prison Ministries
  • Global Moderator
  • The Church of Creativity North Carolina, U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Funny how an event is obviously so undeniably true that you can be sent to jail if you even question it. Question the Holodomor? Fine. Question the murder of the White French colonists in Haiti in 1804? Totally fine. Question the number of Jews who died in German internment camps in WWII? That's jail time.

Notorious Holocaust denier Ursula Haverbeck will remain in prison after Germany's Constitutional Court rejected her appeal on Friday.

Haverbeck, dubbed the "Nazi Grandma" by German media, is currently serving a two-year prison sentence in the city of Bielefeld after a regional court found her guilty of eight counts of incitement in May.

Germany's highest court reaffirmed on Friday that Holocaust denial is not covered under the constitutional right to free speech.

"The plaintiff's remarks fall largely outside the protective scope of freedom of opinion," the court wrote in a statement.

Holocaust denial 'disturbs public peace'

Haverbeck has been convicted several times in various German courts for denying the Holocaust, in which 6 million Jews were systematically murdered by the Nazi regime between 1941 and 1945.

She's repeatedly claimed that Auschwitz was "not historically proven" to be a death camp, claiming it was a labor camp instead. An estimated 1.1 million people were murdered at the camp in Nazi-occupied Poland; 90 percent of the victims were Jewish.

The court ruled that knowingly spreading falsehoods "cannot contribute to forming opinions" and therefore isn't included in the freedom of opinion. They also ruled that denying the Holocaust constitutes "disturbing the public peace."

Haverbeck has also been named as the leading candidate for the far-right Die Rechte party for the 2019 European Parliament election. Hundreds of demonstrators with Die Rechte protested for her release in May.

Downplaying Holocaust sometimes allowed

In a separate case on Friday, the Constitutional Court ruled in favor of a man who challenged a fine he was given for incitement over his remarks about the Holocaust.

The court ruled that a conviction for downplaying or trivializing the Holocaust is only legally valid if it can be proven that the statements posed a danger to public peace.

If public peace is not threatened, then a democracy must also be able to withstand "disturbing opinions," the court said.

The man in the case had been fined €3,000 ($3,479) in state court for comments posted online that both denied and downplayed the role of the German army in the Holocaust.
"The White Race will either inhabit this planet Earth in totality, or it will not survive at all. There will be no in between in our future." - Ben Klassen

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 11174 Goldsboro
N.C. 27532 U.S.A.
Email: NorthCarolina@creativityalliance.com
Email: PrisonMinistries@creativityalliance.com

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries Website
Creativity Prison Ministries Website | https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons

Hungary: First Conviction for Holocaust "Denial"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1476
Last post 14 February 2013 at 00:59
by Hidden to Guests
Jews Seize Control of Greece: Force Bans on "Holocaust Denial" and "Hate Speech"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Popularity: 1045
Last post 17 September 2014 at 06:35
by Hidden to Guests
Anne Frank Center Asks FB to Remove "Holocaust Denial" Pages

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 4
Popularity: 85
Last post 14 August 2018 at 08:27
by Hidden to Guests
Kike to Politician: You can't say "Holocaust"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2089
Last post 23 July 2010 at 04:44
by Hidden to Guests
Nazi "Collaboration" Posters!

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Popularity: 473
Last post 28 February 2011 at 06:08
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]