No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Yesterday at 15:44
Conspiracies are real! Yet, if you look for secret numbers in everything then you'll miss the obvious.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 October 2018 at 23:14
Creativity means sacrificing oneself to that which is greater. Our faith and our faith ALONE is that commitment!

Hidden to Guests

16 October 2018 at 03:39
The work of CREATORS everywhere is to restore the natural instincts Nature gave to the White Race.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

09 October 2018 at 23:52
I'd like to see a Halloween flyer drive. Creators should also pass out fliers with the candy. Little comic style so it catches the eyes if the youth.

Hidden to Guests

09 October 2018 at 01:51
14 little words that make a big difference.  :) 
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 October 2018 at 19:42
Happy European Re-conquest Day! Columbus ushered in the taking back of our sacred North Amerikan lands. R!

Hidden to Guests

08 October 2018 at 05:19

Hidden to Guests

08 October 2018 at 05:18
It's sad that the White Genocide Project went all right-wing
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

06 October 2018 at 06:08
The White Agenda Is In Action
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

03 October 2018 at 11:01
Or tell them to download Tor Browser. Available for Win, Apple, Linux and Android:

https://www.torproject.org/download/download

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Black Muslims Abduct Kids - Plan Jihad & School Shootings

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
A RAID on a New Mexico desert compound turned up 11 children wearing rags and living in filth, and also broke open a bizarre tale of guns, exorcism, and a search for a missing young boy who suffers from seizures and is nowhere to be found.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/world/starving-kids-found-in-new-mexico-desert-compound/news-story/e67e859039af5808ccfac107ef8df217

The boy’s father was among five people arrested after the raid near the border with Colorado, and documents made public in a court filing on Monday said the father told the boy’s mother before fleeing Georgia that he wanted to perform an exorcism on the child because he believed he was possessed by the devil.

Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said deputies arrested the father, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, and four other adults on child abuse charges after finding the 11 children inside a filthy makeshift compound in the tiny community of Amalia littered with “odorous trash” and lacking clean water.

Wahhaj’s son, Abdul-ghani, who was aged three when he disappeared last December, was not among the children found, but Hogrefe said authorities have reason to believe the boy was at the compound several weeks ago.

Hogrefe’s deputies are searching for the child, along with the FBI and Georgia authorities in Clayton County, where officials say the boy was living before his father took him around December 1, 2017

The public defender’s office in Taos County did not immediately return a telephone message from The Associated Press seeking comment.

The Taos County sheriff identified the women facing charges as Jany Leveille, 38-year-old Hujrah Wahhaj, and 35-year-old Subhannah Wahha. They were arrested in the town of Taos and booked into jail.

Also arrested Lucas Morten. Picture: Taos County Sheriff's Department via AP

Siraj Ibn Wahhaj. Picture: Taos County Sheriff's Department via AP
A message that people were starving, believed sent by someone inside the compound, led to the discovery of the children ranging in age from 1 to 15. They were removed from the compound and turned over to state child-welfare workers.

The search at the compound came amid a two-month investigation in collaboration with Clayton County authorities and the FBI, according to Hogrefe. He said FBI agents surveilled the area a few weeks ago but did not find probable cause to search the property
What authorities found was what Hogrefe called “the saddest living conditions and poverty” he has seen in 30 years on the job.

Other than a few potatoes and a box of rice, there was little food in the compound, which Hogrefe said consisted of a small travel trailer buried in the ground and covered by plastic with no water, plumbing and electricity.

Hogrefe said the adults and children had no shoes, wore dirty rags for clothing and “looked like Third World country refugees.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Black Muslims Abduct Kids - Plan Jihad & School Shootings
« Reply #1 on: 08 August 2018 at 13:27 »
Yeah I saw that. Not much news coverage since they're colored, and  don't want to go against the hate Whitey MSM narrative. They should be hanging from a tree already. RAHOWA
As the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 579 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 08 August 2018 at 20:46 »
When blacks are involved nothing surprises me now. Even if you give blacks new homes and feed them it’ll look like a dump in no time.They only know how to be lazy and violent and to create trouble. Very few seem decent.

How the hell did he think he’ll remove demons from the kid? They probably used voodoo stuff.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #3 on: 09 August 2018 at 06:34 »
Extremist Muslim father arrested at New Mexico compound housing 11 starving children was 'training them to commit school shootings' and had set up target practice area on the site

* Siraj Wahhaj, 39, was arrested at a compound in Amalia, New Mexico, on Friday
* Prosecutors say he was training the 11 children there to learn how to shoot guns
* It was intended as practice for mass school shootings, according to police
* They were saved when police raided the property after intercepting a message intended for someone else outside which said they were all starving
* Wahhaj is the son of a prominent imam in New York City and had been on the run since December when he vanished with his disabled three-year-old son, AG
* AG was not among the 11 kids who were rescued on Friday
* Police are yet to confirm whether remains found at the compound belong to him
* Also arrested were the 11 children's mothers and Wahhaj's brother-in-law

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6040727/Extremist-Muslim-father-New-Mexico-compound-training-kids-carry-school-shootings.html

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags: (6x4) @$35 + $24 Postage
Books: The Little White Book by Ben Klassen & the Creativity Alliance Handbook @$35
Link: Australia Post Costs Page
More details on my Hidden to Guests

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #4 on: 14 August 2018 at 00:22 »
Terrorist Training Camp in New Mexico Has Ties to Political Figures

Label56 | 14 August 2018

http://www.label56.com/2018/08/the-terrorist-training-camp-in-new-mexico-its-ties-to-political-figures-mass-media-blackout

A terrorist training camp, in America, that was training kids to carry out school shootings, was uncovered in New Mexico. It`s curious why this has since been stricken from the news. Had this been run by someone with a Christian background or someone who could be labeled as far right, you can bet there would be national outrage. The guy that actually was running this terrorist training camp is the son of Siraj Wahhaj who is a controversial Brooklyn imam. Siraj was named as a co conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and was also named by far left activist Linda Sarsour as being “mentor’ of hers. Sarsour, who has called for a “jihad” against President Trump, is also pictured below with Georgia`s democrat candidate for governor- Stacey Abrams. The extent of the relationships between these people should be looked into. 

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags: (6x4) @$35 + $24 Postage
Books: The Little White Book by Ben Klassen & the Creativity Alliance Handbook @$35
Link: Australia Post Costs Page
More details on my Hidden to Guests

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

White kids taught to hate themselves in school

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 2007
Last post 11 July 2010 at 20:37
by Hidden to Guests
Black Kids Playing in Detroit

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 659
Last post 28 May 2011 at 00:17
by Hidden to Guests
Vatican II: Love Jews & Muslims, But Hate Heretical Creators

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1109
Last post 08 July 2013 at 03:47
by Hidden to Guests
Black vs White - Mundine & Geale: The Racial Boxing Match

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 6
Popularity: 8452
Last post 17 January 2018 at 15:44
by Hidden to Guests
Anti racist propaganda campaign aimed at school kids.

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 848
Last post 03 August 2013 at 04:29
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]