Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

George David Loeb: Internet Messages For Publication

Started by Sinn, Thu 26 Feb 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinn

Why There Was No Fight

The George Loeb Case And Your Questions Answered

February 36 A.C.

I have always encouraged people to ask questions regarding my case.  Lately, some of the questions have been more in the form of an accusation.  I am compelled to answer for myself, as a representative of the Church of the Creator and for all who have doubt without understanding the reasons why.

One lady wrote and said "Why didn't you get out of your car and fight?". 

As the question attacks my character and courage, I will answer IT before all others.

In regard to the issue, "to fight or not to fight", let me begin by saying that I was under no obligation, of law or honor, to engage in hand-to-hand combat against two homicidal niggers, one of which was wielding a brick.  This was particularly true as I was with my wife, potentially the next victim, had I been killed or beaten, perhaps reduced to a blithering idiot by the niggers as was Reginald Denny.  Dead or brain-dead "heroes" don't do much for us in any case.  If it happens - so be it - RAHOWA, Hail the Hero.  But, as for me, (a White man and a representative of my Church), given a chance I would in all cases reject suicidal hot-headed combat in favor of thinking first and winning - winning big where possible.  It's not just a matter of policy, it's a matter of common sense

The decedent, Harold mansfield, had gone home and returned with an accomplice [and a brick].  I certainly did not owe him an honorable combat.  Even if I had killed him and  his accomplice outright, upon their approach, I would not have felt wrong. (Their intent was already apparent)  I question the White Racial heart (and sanity) of those who disagree.

And yet, the facts in my case are far more consistent with honor than the bare minimum of "better safe, than sorry".  I clarify it further, below, as a challenge to all the doubters.

Yes, I was with my wife.  Yes, there were two niggers.  Yes, one had a brick.  And, yes, both of them were considerably younger than I was.

I WANT EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND - NONE OF THAT MATTERED AT ALL, for, under the  circumstances, to fight or not to fight, was never a matter of choice!

Harold Mansfield had returned to the scene.  His car was taking a wide turn through the parking lot.  I could see that he was no longer alone - he had gone to get a friend.  It seemed entirely reasonable to believe that he had gone to get a gun as well.  At some point, I told my wife to open the glove compartment where she kept her .25.  Mansfield's car came to an abrupt halt alongside us.  We struggled with the keys and balky lock.  Mansfield was coming forward - yelling - saying he was going to smash my head in.

When I finally got the gun in hand, separating it from the holster, I saw Mansfield just 3 or 4 feet away, brick held high like a football - and I fired.

There had been no decision, and no time to fight.  No opportunity for a warning shot.  No opportunity to shoot to wound.  Just circumstances such that I am neither hero nor coward.  Merely a man, and a survivor.

I hope this will serve to answer the first of your many questions.  Other pointed or frequently asked questions and similar straight-forward answers will appear here soon.  Please do keep asking.  I am in a unique position for I truly have nothing to hide.

And if the questions are asked in the form of an accusation, even by our own people, so be it.  I will continue as I have, supporting all honorable White Racial causes, and particularly promoting what I believe to be the one true path to victory, Creativity. RaHoWa!

CREATORS - the few truly working for White Survival.

Want to talk to Rev. George about his comments ??  Please feel free to contact him: George David Loeb, Jr #292124, Tomoka Correctional Institution, 3950 Tiger Bay Road, Daytona Beach, Florida, 32124, USA.

Sinn

Their Greatest Leaders: Only Three-Fifths Of What They Ought To Be

April 36 A.C.

About a month ago, a letter the the editor appeared in USA Today, authored by Bobby Rush, a Negro and a member of the United States House of Representatives (representing the people of Illinois).

In his letter, Rush condemned racist as having once counted his black ancestral brothers and sisters as three fifths of a person - perhaps less than human and perhaps rightfully so in one view, but in the view of history, Bobby Rush is entirely wrong.

We, as White Racial Activists, have been over this point time and time again but now for the first time, we make this point here at QCOTC.

In the US, it was the Republican Party (yes, the REPUBLICAN party) that was formed to end slavery.  The year was 1850 [The issue wasn't slavery, per se.  Far from altruistic, the Republicans were Northern farmers and factory owners who saw slavery as an unfair labor advantage enjoyed by their Southern competitors].

Then came the Civil War.

When it was over, it was pro-slavery, and presumably racist Southern politicians who wanted freed slaves to count as one person [so that the South would have a greater number of representatives in Congress; as member of the House are alotted based on a state's population].

Thus, it was the anti-slavery and presumably racist Northern politicians who wanted the freed slaves to count as zero -  as a non-person.

The three-fifths compromise that followed was driven, not by racists, but by the liberals of the time.

A present day Member of the House of Representatives, and black, Bobby Rush surely should know the facts regarding the three-fifths compromise.  Yet, the proof is there in his own words - he is either shockingly ignorant or he is a shameless liar stirring racial hatred - and based on something that happened more than 150 years ago.

In a day and age when Obama is president and Bobby Rush can be a member of the House, there is no basis for black political racism, and no excuse.  Shame on Bobby Rush - he is perhaps what the people of Illinois have come to expect, but just three-fifths of what they deserve.

And with enough blame to go around - shame on USA Today for printing the race-baiting lies of Bobby Rush, without comment or correction !

In the face of black racist lies and liars, and in the face of the Jewish mass media support for such scum, we are here at the Church of the Creator to set the record straight.

An informed White Race is a powerful, invincible force !  Truth is our first weapon of choice. RAHOWA !

Help us keep our enemies accountable.  Keep this site on-line, as it should be.  Make your donation today in these tough times whatever you can spare is appreciated.
  Want to talk to Rev. George about his comments ??  Please feel free to contact him: George David Loeb, Jr #292124, Tomoka Correctional Institution, 3950 Tiger Bay Road, Daytona Beach, Florida, 32124, USA.

Old Man

Rev. Loeb has about 35 Creators who write to him regularly, I am one of them.  In his latest letter to me, he enclosed a letter exhorting all Creators to do more street activism. 

My eyes are not what they used to be and with my slow typing skills, I have only finished transcribing half of the letter so far.  In the gallery, are four webcam shots of the envelop, first page, and a part of the second page.

Rev. Loeb is hearing good things about you guys in the Creativity Alliance - that is why I joined the forum.  Thought you all would appreciate the following letter: 

Old Man

Rev. George Loeb has high hopes for the Creaivity Alliance, the key, as he points out several times is to get out there and recruit!

Here is the letter:

Recruiting Toward a Whiter, Brighter World

Reverend George Loeb, Jr.

July 2, 2009

In the past several years we have been presented with golden opportunities where the issues were ready made.  We had the chance in one instance to polarize the White Community with the campaign of Obama.  We had the chance to publicize the Jewish root cause with this current recession.

And we did nothing.

We were disorganized, progressively fewer in number and nearly to a man, inactive.  It is a consequence of (and not coincidental to) an absence of an identifiable public leader.

On one hand, there have been the apologists and the stone throwers.  They made excuses for those that failed to lead and reserved to vile insult directed to those who expressed well intended frustration.

On the other hand we have seen activists hoping for a better day at TCM, forced to go it alone and forming new alliances for recruiting and activism.  It is in the highest tradition of Creativity – it is good for the White Race – and rather than being divisive, it is a form of unity as well, uniting with those that can and do promote the Church, and separating from those who can't and don't.

The sad part is that out of some misguided contest of loyalty, a few good people will stay with the crowd best known for idleness.  The goodness of these good people is smothered and sullied in a sea of poseurs and hobbyists.

As many now know, two new groups have emerged.  Mike Todd's Ecclesia Creators, born from the prison ministries, puts the Creed and Program in its rightful place (where it has been neglected by others).  The other group is Cailen Cambeul's Creativity Alliance, through his website, is bringing people together world-wide, re-uniting Reverends and members who have been forgotten by prior groups.  

So it seems that we are beginning again.  The first step as always is recruitment.

A well organized and venerable church with a stable, relatively high number of veteran leaders could think in terms of mass recruiting.  The idea being that 50,000 would sound strong and be strong even if 45,000 were more brawn then brain.  They could be led, and we could lead them.

Today, however, it is imperative that we recruit in terms of quality rather than quantity.  We need stable persons.  With skills and education, young men with serious potential...and yes the few real ex-cons who have changed their lives through Creativity.  In short we need professional Creators, as opposed to those who are thugs that aspire to be nothing more.

A sound Church of activist White Racial professionals will still attract the thugs.  That is as it should be.  But a church of thugs will attract no professionals.  That is just a statement of fact.

So there it is my Creative challenge to you all.  The question is how can you present yourself and represent our Church in a way that is acceptable and attractive to the people that we need most.  We will need to upgrade our personal appearances.  Frequent better neighborhoods, even mold our way of speaking to the language of the colleges and universities, leaving behind the language of the factories and warehouses.

Some of us may have to actually step inside the bastions of jewish communism to take courses, to do battle on the front lines where opinion makers are created.

Who will be our first commercial airline pilot?  Who will be our first accountant?  Maybe it will be you.  But then again maybe it will be the man or woman you recruited, that will be a measure of your success.  In our experience, activism and recruiting go hand in hand.  Thus we strongly encourage activism, which we view as fun and easy.

Five thousand brightly colored business cards and 1,000 brightly colored half faced flyers (with a smart, but controversial subject matter, can be enough to stir an entire community).  Distribute them in any major college campus and see....just see what can be accomplished for a minimal investment.

Will it create media interest, multiplying the effect?  Will it create debate where little usually exists?  And will it, perhaps, attract on lonely stand-up White man drowning in a cesspool of race-mixing Marxism?  If so, you have saved a life!

That is victory – that's Rahowa, in action!

Have ideas?  Send them.
Have success?  Tell us about it here!  We eagerly await.  And please that any contribution to our cause is appreciated.

Signed:  

Rev. George Loeb    COTC since 1989.

Rev. George Loeb is a relentless street activist.  He hopes to one day, rejoin us on the front lines.  The sooner the better.  RAHOWA!

Rev.WillWilliams

Dr. William Pierce addressed Rev. Loeb's injustice years ago here: http://natvan.com/free-speech/fs9510b.html

Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.