Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Author Topic: Film: Sudanese Kicking Whitey at a Train Station in Melbourne-Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • Total Likes: +341/-15
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Church of Creativity South Australia
Your video to share:

You'll see a White bloke getting kicked repeatedly in the head by a group of Sudanese and a couple of Asians going past which are left untouched,  who of course don't bother to help.

Quote from: Hidden to Guests
GRAPHIC footage of a youth's brutal bashing at a train station shows three attackers taking turns to kick him in the head.

Detectives investigating the vicious assault say they are appalled by the level of violence, which left the 23-year-old man from Sunshine in Melbourne's west with serious head injuries.

The man was beaten even after he handed over the backpack that appeared to be the motive behind the gang-attack.

Transit detective Mark Sontag said he believed even the trio’s mates and family would not hesitate to turn them in, given the nature of the assault, the Herald Sun reports.

The disturbing footage shows the slightly-built youth’s head bouncing on the concrete walls of the underpass as he is kicked time and time again by three men of African appearance, even after slumping to the ground unconscious.

Afterwards, one of the attackers appears to clap his hands in what appears to be a celebration of the sickening assault.

“Even the perpetrators families’ would be disgusted by this,” he said.

Police said there was nothing of real value in the victim’s bag.

According to the police the unemployed Sunshine man was kicked unconscious and left for dead in the Sunshine Railway Station underpass at 12.10am on Tuesday morning.

The victim initially tried to ignore the three attackers as they tried to engage him in conversation on the train and the platform, before surrounding him and knocking him to the ground.

“This is a pretty appalling attack on a vulnerable young man who was by himself at the Sunshine railway station,” Sen-Constable Sontag said.

I've had similar happen to me, but from behind and in Brisbane. When I woke up, the police threatened me with charges of Racial Vilification IF I reported it.

Welcome to multicultural Australia.  :rahowa

Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com

Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com

Find me on Twitter: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags (6x4) @$35 + $24 Postage.
Books: The Little White Book by Ben Klassen & the Creativity Alliance Handbook @$35.
Link: Australia Post Cost Page.

More details on my Hidden to Guests.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Samuel Clemens.

Hidden to Guests

• Senior Author
  • Total Likes: +23/-0
  • The Church of Creativity Australia
This is sick, this proves they are animals. We could use this to our advantage though. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

"Less than Human" is only the beginning of how we can describe niggers.

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • Total Likes: +81/-0
  • National Alliance Chairman
      • National Alliance
This is sick, this proves they are animals. We could use this to our advantage though. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Any white person who is not aroused and angered when seeing that footage is not worth a Creator's breath.

One day we'll see Youtube footage of an Autralian Creator caught on camera dealing with such a pack of nigger predators properly, like Crocodile Dundee dispatched those street niggers that accosted him during his visit to Jew York City. Once they violated this hapless chap's personal space it should have been all over for the nigger punks. He had "prey" written all over him. Now that this video has been made public, any White should use it to justify his use of deadly force to kill any niggers who approach him thusly in future. The Bernard Goetz defense.

This reminded me of the niggers crushing Reginald Denny's into more than a hundred fragments with a concrete block and kicks to his head, after dragging him from his truck -- all caught on videotape. Remember?:
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Setting the Record Straight
Dissecting Harold Covington's so-called "Brief History of the White Nationalist Movement"
http://www.noncounterproductive.blogspot.com
Covington’s Civil Suit against Ben Klassen, Will Williams, and the Church of the Creator
https://creativityalliance.com/setting-the-record-straight-about-will-williams

Know where Harold's hiding? Send me an email

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • Total Likes: +46/-0
I can proudly say I have punched and kicked the * out of a 25 yr old nigerian after he tried to physically intimidate and rob a young teenage couple, the ape was screaming for its dear life after being punched in its water melon lips and kicked in the face several times. I narrowly escaped being charged myself and it was deported for attempted robbery a few days later. ;D
Sadly to many White kids are being dumbed down by the system and are brainwashed with multiculti syndrome & political correctness and all that's leads to them being weak and feeble minded.
Thankfully my son is educated & understands The Little White Book and trains in kickboxing which has, fair to say toughened him up to meet these apes head on when he is older. :)
Free Resume Service for Whites Only: Offer expires Feb 2017
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,9222.0.html

Australia: Black Lives Matter Shuts Down Melbourne

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 807
Last post 06 Sep 2016 at 01:06
by Hidden to Guests
Australia's Racist Jew Government Allows Nigger Patrols in Melbourne

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Popularity: 215
Last post 20 Mar 2017 at 14:22
by Hidden to Guests
New U.S. Ambassador to Australia is Jewish

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 3276
Last post 14 Sep 2009 at 09:43
by Hidden to Guests
Australia's Prime Minister KRudd says "Sorry" to the Abos

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1716
Last post 19 Jan 2013 at 04:03
by Hidden to Guests
Battle of Australia

Popularity: 801
Last post 03 Sep 2008 at 10:43
by Hidden to Guests

Recent Posts

Monthly Newsletter

National Alliance Radio

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]