Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

London Bloodbath Continues - Political Correctness is Killing People

Started by JefSlatts, Mon 21 May 2018

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.ntnews.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/five-stabbed-in-random-shopping-centre-starbucks-attack-in-a-manchester-shopping-centre-as-antiterror-police-investigate/news-story/91d3a7181699cd4faa493683bdd88825

The man arrested after a knife rampage injuring five people cackled and jeered as police subdued him in a Manchester shopping mall before his detainment under the Mental Health Act

A video posted online after the attack showed the suspect being subdued with a stun gun while cackling, swearing at police and calling one officer a "pale-faced honky".

The alleged stabbings took place in the Arndale shopping centre in the heart of Manchester, England's third largest city northwest of London

Wielding a large knife, the man allegedly lunged at shoppers and chased unarmed police in shopping mall before being arrested, initially on suspicion of terrorism.

Of the five people hurt, three needed hospital treatment for stab wounds.

Police do not believe anyone else other than the 41-year-old suspect detained was involved in the attack at the Arndale Centre in Manchester.

"We do not know the motivation for this terrible attack," Greater Manchester Police Assistant Chief Constable Russ Jackson said. "It appears random, is certainly brutal and of course extremely frightening for anyone who witnessed it."

The Sun reports that terrified families described a machete-wielding attacker "running and lunging" at shoppers in the Arndale Centre.

Two women, including a 19-year-old, were rushed to hospital with stab wounds, along with a man in his 50s. They are all in a stable condition.

A fourth woman was assessed by paramedics at the scene for shock.

Witnesses of the knife attack described the distress of terrified shoppers sheltering in stores.

Freddie Houlder, 22, was at the center when he heard "a load of screams just outside" the shop he was in. A woman came in and told others that "a guy just ran past the shop and tried to stab me." "Luckily she had quite a thick jacket - she thought originally it was a fake knife because of how easily it grazed off," he said. "But police came in and said it was a real knife and she burst into tears

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7666663/Rapper-18-stabbed-deathwas-KNIFE-AWARENESS-course-young-offenders.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Hakim Sillah died as youths clashed 'in the blink of an eye' after a blade was brought into a Youth Offending Service office.

Last night his mother was said to be 'broken' after dropping him off at the Hillingdon Council headquarters in Uxbridge, West London, for the course she hoped would steer him away from violence.

Just 50 minutes later, the engineering student was critically injured in the fight between teenagers thought to have been referred there due to a history of carrying weapons. Paramedics tried to save Hakim's life on Thursday, but he was pronounced dead in hospital an hour later.

A 17-year-old boy, who bravely tried to intervene, was slashed across the ear, but not seriously injured. Last night police were questioning another 17-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder.

Yesterday it emerged that those attending the event were not searched for weapons despite council staff raising concerns about blades being smuggled into the building previously. Staff said they had called for knife arches to be installed but nothing had been done.

A council worker said: 'We need serious action. I am thinking of resigning. A while ago, a man pulled a knife on a colleague. You can't have people bringing knives into the council. We need knife arches

Another said: 'We are all in total shock. We need more protection. The violence is coming off the streets and into public buildings.'

Friends of Hakim reacted with anger yesterday. Selina Clarke, 18, who went to school with him, said: 'I am more angry it happened in a knife crime meeting and they were so careless not to check.

'You would think they would do security checks, especially given the people involved in it. They cannot have been searched properly otherwise they would have seen the knife. It is so simple to put checks in place like a pat-down or a metal detector that could have stopped it.'

Another teenage friend said: 'This is Boris Johnson's constituency – is it going to be good for his election campaign? Hakim was one of the funniest people I have met. He just got in with the wrong people

The Prime Minister yesterday offered his condolences, saying: 'Very sad news from Uxbridge last night. My thoughts are with the victim's friends and family

Friends said Hakim was 'always smiling' and loved by everyone.

Known by the nickname Hakz Rackz, the teenager, who was of Dutch origin, had recently celebrated his 18th birthday. He played football for his school team and had won an apprenticeship to become an electrical engineer.

Former classmates at The Douay Martyrs Catholic School in Ickenham said he could have been drawn into local 'postcode wars'. One friend added: 'He was from West Drayton. He was a nice and gentle guy. It's so sad.'

Another girl said he was a 'caring' person who enjoyed dancing and freestyle rapping. She said: 'He was always smiling and he was always so positive. He was a lovely, caring guy. He used to do freestyle and he wanted to be a rapper. Everybody loved him.'

The killing marks the 120th homicide investigation in London this year. It brings the total number of teenagers killed in the capital in 2019 to 24, equalling 2018's total. Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh, who is leading the investigation, said: 'It was a local knife awareness event. It was a group session. People who are required to attend clearly have been touched by knife crime

'Taking a knife into a meeting of young people where professionals are genuinely trying to help them and turn them away from violence, it's heart-breaking.

'Now a person has lost their life as a result of a knife and I had to meet that person's family last night and they are broken. We are keeping an open mind, we are still trying to understand what took place in such a short space of time. In the blink of an eye a fight has erupted and a young lad has had his life taken away.'

He said he believed there was 'no screening process' for the meeting, but 'they would have carried out their own risk assessments'.

Area commander Chief Superintendent Peter Gardner said: 'This is a completely devastating incident and a stark reminder of the senselessness of knife crime

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-hunt-for-tube-thugs-targeting-passengers-for-phones-a4289611.html?fbclid=IwAR2iFbSjh-mNvMXF4LLZT4FSj68iDM_sXhbvVf9_lSaTfgqV5AfSJAKqVe4

Knife-wielding "steaming" gangs are terrorising young commuters for their £200 Apple AirPods and mobiles on the transport network.

The muggers have struck at least eight times at rail and Tube stations across London and Essex in the past month

British Transport Police today released CCTV images of young men they want to speak to in connection with the robberies.

Detective Chief Inspector Sarah White said: "We have seen a concerning amount of robberies across both the London Underground and mainline rail network in London, and we are working tirelessly to catch those responsible

A schoolboy, 16, was robbed of his phone and cash by three thugs armed with knives at Seven Sisters at about 4pm on November 9.

Two other 16-year-old boys were held up at knifepoint on a c2c train from Chafford Hundred to Upminster two days earlier at about 8.30pm
Suspects pinned a 20-year-old up against a wall and punched him in the chest before taking his AirPod wireless earphones at Euston at 8pm on November 6.

A 22-year-old man had his phone stolen on the same day at 12.40pm at White Hart Lane

A man aged 20 was ambushed by suspects who stole his AirPods and attempted to take his jacket and bag on the Central line platform at Tottenham Court Road on November 5 at 8pm.

A 20-year-old woman had her phone snatched from her hands as she sat on the Tube at Lancaster Gate on October 29.

More worryingly, a gang threatened to stab a 25-year-old man before stealing his mobile, headphones and watch at 6pm on a southbound Victoria line service from Finsbury Park to Highbury and Islington three days earlier

A 21-year-old man was punched in the face and had his phone and Oyster card stolen at White Hart Lane on October 6 at about 11.30am

"Everyone should be aware of their surroundings, particularly in the evenings, and of being discreet and secure when carrying their property.

"Typically, we are seeing things like phones, laptops and AirPod earphones being targeted by groups of young men Black bastards.

"They will usually approach people travelling on their own, but many of these incidents have still taken place in crowded and busy areas.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Birmingham Chimp-Out  :monkey

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7718475/Shocking-moment-brawl-breaks-police-attacked-cinema.html

A brawl has broken out at a cinema after a 'group of people arrived with machetes
More than 100 people had gathered at Star City in the Nechells area of Birmingham when 'pockets of fighting' broke out, police said.

Officers rushed to the scene at 5.30pm with guard dogs and have made several arrests. Some have also been assaulted.

It is understood that families and young children had been waiting to watch Frozen 2 at the cinema.

Pictures from the scene show police cars blocking access to the area as a policeman is seen standing with a guard dog.

Shocking footage shows young women appearing to push each other as staff in high-visibility jackets try to take control of the situation.

Flashing-blue lights are also seen as a group of at least nine officers stand on the pavement

One witness said that 'a young boy was crying on the floor with his mother' as a number of young people started fighting.

Rachael Allison said: 'The police told everyone to leave the cinema as they held Taser guns in their hands and started to bring in guard dogs.

'I spoke to a policeman who told me it is unclear whether the kids had weapons and also stated when kids fight they bring their group of friends

Another witness described it as 'one of the scariest moments of [her] life', as she queued to watch the new Frozen film with her daughter.

Choleigh McGuire said: 'Armed police come, Tasers come, all of the people that were fighting ran off into the cinema, hiding. I am shaking.'

A woman, who claims she was at the cinema with her sister and niece on social media, said she was evacuated by police with tasers and dogs.

'Horrendous being in that situation when it's just you but when you're with children, your family, absolutely terrifying', she said.

'Sickening to have to be evacuated by police with tasers and dogs when all you wanted to do was watch Frozen

A woman told The Mirror:  'That's probably one of the scariest moments of my life. Me and my daughter were in a queue to watch frozen, loads of little kids there, all dressed up and everything, then these girls jumped on another girl and loads of these kids just started fighting

'Armed police came with Tasers. All the people that were fighting run off into the cinema. There's about 15 to 20 police cars. I'm shaking.

'The police were very aggressive there was lots of little kids there.'

Twitter users have alleged that youths were scrapping over new gangster film Blue Story, which was being shown at the cinema.

West Midlands Police said in a statement: 'We were called just before 5.35pm to reports that a group of people with machetes had arrived at the cinema within the complex.

'A number of police officers have been assaulted and several arrests have been made.

'A dispersal order has been out in place giving officers the power to move on groups of people and arrest those who fail to leave

Looks like the Gangster film attracted Black thugs ? Everybody else gets subjugated to their rubbish behaviour! One things for sure Africans love knives and don't care who they hurt!
The Price is Reich!