Ryan-NZ

The following email was sent to @Rev.Cambeul - His response is below

The Hate Mail
Quote from: Race-Traitor Kathy Chambers - New Zealand
Contact Form Details Below

Full Name: Kathy Chambers
Email: kathy.chambers@outlook.co.nz
Subject: About your flyers
Message: I am putting my name to this email and would appreciate that whoever delivered this flyer to my house in Matua today does the same.

I am, to use your term, "white" and I find the message on this flyer deeply heartbreaking. I will happily have a face to face conversation with whoever delivered this flyer to explain why I do not wish to receive any more of them. Please feel free to contact me is you wish to meet face to face.

Regards
Kathy Chambers

The Reply
Quote from: Rev.CambeulTo Kathy Chambers,

Thanks for your email RACE TRAITOR, it will be quite useful to me.

So you find the message that IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE deeply heartbreaking? I hope for the future's sake of the White Race that you are unable to have children.

You wish for a name and face to go with the IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE flyer, you have mine. I am responsible for all IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE flyers delivered in New Zealand.

Take that to your local Anti-WHITE Political Police. You and your Political Police can be sure that you will be hearing more from the CHURCH OF CREATIVITY.

23 Words
What is Good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
W
The W in our Church Emblem stands for White.
It is the 23rd letter of the alphabet.
23/23
https://creativityalliance.com/join
Legal Notice
The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion.
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism.
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity.

Yours Faithfully,
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance.

The Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420 Oaklands Park
S.A. Australia 5046

In America Contact Reverend Deth
The Church of Creativity Illinois, U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com
Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Creativity Alliance: Admin@creativityalliance.com | creativityalliance.com or W23.link
Racial Loyalty News Forum: News, Chat & More creativityalliance.com/forum

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
"This e-mail and any attachments to it may be confidential and/or subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose or use the information contained in the message in any way. If received in error please delete all copies and contact the sender by return e-mail. No warranty is made that any attachments are free from viruses. It is the recipient's responsibility to establish its own protection against viruses and other damage."

Ryan-NZ

Big Thanks to Rev Cailen for taking the heat for Creators everywhere. This anti White cow might have to get a White Rangers Card next.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Ryan-NZ on Mon 04 Apr 2022Big Thanks to Rev Cailen for taking the heat for Creators everywhere.

All part of the job, brother. 23 Words.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.