Juan Andrés Gómez Botero Joined This Conversation

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sun 13 Jun 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Juan Andrés Gómez Botero joined this conversation

Hello

I am neww

And I want to say something off my chest

This movement is a huge piece of *... I mean, you guys want the white race be the only one? All the brown black, LGBTQ+, latino and native people are bad? It's like a complete ripoff of the KKK. Wake up you fucking assholes, this is the fucking 2021.

BTW

SUCK My fuCKiNG DICK

Star Wars: Juan Andrés Gómez Botero

Our Response:

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY WHITE BONES, BUT WORDS WILL KILL BITCHING NIGGERS.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Sun 13 Jun 2021you guys want the white race be the only one? All the brown black, LGBTQ+, latino and native people are bad?

Answer: No, we just don't give a toss about the survival of the non-White Races. We don't want them killed; we just don't care.

Fags? We don't accept them in our Church, just as your greasy Catholic, paedophilic priests refuse to accept Fags. The difference with CREATIVITY is that if we ever found a paedophile in our midst, we would kill him/her; you CHRISTINSANE always promote and transfer your paedophile priests and glorify your sadistic nuns.

Paedophiles/Catholic Priests: CREATORS would rather hog-tie y'all in the back of a truck and feed you to our hogs in Texas.

P.S. I be you're White and making use of BEANER FACE. Most Spics agree with us on the Fag principle and hate the Natives. You're just a fake - Juan as fake as the Fake News.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.