Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Whites Fighting Back

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Whites Fighting Back
« on: 29 July 2019 at 01:17 »
This Sister makes me proud (even if she claims to not be racially conscious). I'm always glad to see my people not letting the anti-White agenda guilt/berate them into submission.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/white-woman-caught-video-calling-black-women-n-word-said-n1034746

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7284863/White-diner-calls-black-woman-stupid-n-restaurant-row-noise.html

White woman caught on video calling black women N-word said she's not sorry, would do it again

The North Carolina woman claimed she wasn't racist, despite refusing to apologize and insisting that she would use the racist slur again.

White woman defends calling black women N-word

July 25, 2019, 5:21 PM CDT / Updated July 25, 2019, 5:30 PM CDT
By Doha Madani

A white woman who berated two black women at a North Carolina restaurant with a racial slur said she is not sorry and that she would say it again.

Nancy Goodman was caught on video directing the N-word at the women during a confrontation at a Bonefish Grill in North Hills, North Carolina, after Goodman accused them of being too loud. Goodman told NBC-affiliate WRAL Wednesday that she should have handled the situation differently, but that she wasn't sorry.

"I’m not going to say I’m sorry to them because they kept pushing at it," Goodman said. "I would say it again to them. They are the rudest individuals I have ever seen."

The two women, Chanda Stewart and Lakesha Shaw, said they were enjoying their dinner when Goodman called them rude and complained that they were being too loud. Stewart posted a video of the confrontation on Facebook, where Goodman notices that she was being recorded and smiles widely before approaching the table to tell them they were loud.

Shaw said in the video that the two women were "paying for our food just like everyone else."

"Let me show you my money," Shaw said after Goodman approached the table. "It's just as green as yours."

"You're so stupid, n----r," Goodman then said.

Despite not being sorry and insisting she would use the slur again, Goodman told WRAL that she wasn't racist.

Goodman claimed that she has "tremendous anxiety" and that she "used that word because they forced me into it." She also told WRAL she knew what she said was offensive when asked by a WRAL reporter.

"Yes, I do that’s why I said it," Goodman said. "I would say it again to them.”

“I don’t care how you feel like we should have been acting, if I was standing on the table with three heads in a purple jumpsuit,” Shaw told WRAL. “Nothing justified you coming to my table and call me a stupid n----r.”

Stewart said in a Facebook post Wednesday that she was still processing the encounter and that in 43 years she had never once been called by the racist slur.

"It’s easy to say what you may do or would have done in this type of situation because I’ve said the same," Stewart wrote. "Although racism is very real it stills seems to catch you off guard. It may be a blessing because if we had time to think about it, it may have ended differently."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
Re: Whites Fighting Back
« Reply #1 on: 06 June 2020 at 11:23 »
I can't blame her for her actions, I'm tired of this b.s. too

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-woman-rolled-down-car-window-pepper-sprayed-george-floyd-protester-police

California woman rolled down car window, pepper sprayed George Floyd protester: police

Fox News

Peaceful protests give way to violence in California cities

William La Jeunesse reports from outside vandalized stores in Santa Monica.

A Southern California woman was busted after video showed her rolling down her car window to fire pepper spray on a George Floydprotester, according to reports.

Amy Atkisson, 46, of Thousand Oaks, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of unlawful use of tear gas for attacking a 16-year-old girl, news station KCBS reported.

Footage posted to Twitter shows Atkisson stopped at a light Sunday as protesters chant, “Black lives matter” on the side of Hillcrest Drive and Lynn Road.

She rolled down the window of her Lexus SUV and blasted pepper spray at one of them, the video showed.

Amy Atkisson, 46, of Thousand Oaks, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of unlawful use of tear gas(Ventura County Sheriff's Office)

“This is not right, we should not attack each other!” wrote a Twitter user who shared the video.

Police were able to track Atkisson down from the license plates captured in the video of the heated exchange, the Ventura County Star reported.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #2 on: 03 July 2020 at 14:52 »
Pregnant White women stands up to harassing niggers. All I can say is that I'm proud of this Sister but damn she has a lot more patience then I do.

And what's up with these niggers screaming defund the police, until they see an opportunity to have White people arrested. Then they're quick to call 911.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #3 on: 03 July 2020 at 20:23 »
The niggers were escalating the situation ^!

They just wanted to be left alone. I myself have tried to reason and be civil with blacks when they are upset about something and you get nothing but :- hollering, anger and aggressive body language.

I’ve said before here what I think about Gun control . However I guess that’s the one thing that makes blacks back off!
The problem is the niggers get the right to have them too! Then if you pull a gun , expect perhaps to get shot by somebody else? Or for there to be such an escalation that you loose your temper and either kill or injur somebody. Then you go to trial and have your life disrupted.

If it was me in the pregnant girl’s shoes , I know I’d probably loose my temper too easily with the black woman.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #4 on: 05 July 2020 at 12:28 »
Pregnant White women stands up to harassing niggers. All I can say is that I'm proud of this Sister but damn she has a lot more patience then I do.

Update

Unfortunately protecting yourself and your unborn child against unhinged niggers is not allowed. The White couple just trying to get some food is now charged with a crime and he has been fired from his job. It's sad to see this is what life has become for White people. Whether defending yourself or your home it doesn't matter. The crime of being White is becoming more and more apparent.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/couple-who-pulled-guns-black-mother-daughters-charged-felony-assault-n1232874

Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault

Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, got into an altercation with the family outside a Chipotle in Michigan.

July 3, 2020, 10:20 AM CDT
By Minyvonne Burke

A white couple from Clarkston, Michigan, was arrested and charged with a felony after a video showed the woman pointing a gun at a Black mother and her two daughters.

Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, were taken into custody on Wednesday, the same day they got into an altercation with the family at a Chipotle in Orion Township.

The Oakland County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday that the Wuestenbergs were charged with felonious assault.

Deputies were called to the Chipotle around 6 p.m. local time for reports of threats involving a firearm, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office said in a press release. Both the Wuestenbergs and the family, whom authorities did not identify, had called police on each other.

Part of the altercation was captured on cellphone video and shows two women off-camera accusing Jillian Wuestenberg of bumping into them. Eric Wuestenberg enters the frame and helps his wife get into their car before exchanging words with the mother.

Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Peter Wuestenber, 42.Oakland County Sheriff's Office

Things quickly escalate after Eric Wuestenberg begins to reverse the vehicle out of the parking spot.

"You gonna f---ing hit me," the mother yells. Both groups begin arguing and the video shows Jillian Wuestenberg get out of the car and point a gun at the mother.

"Get away," Jillian Wuestenberg says, telling her husband to call the police. "Get the f--- away."

The video ends with Jillian Wuestenberg getting back into the car and the couple driving away. The footage does not show what led up to the altercation but Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard said that it began when one group bumped into the other.

"There was a bump as they entered and exit. The one person said they didn't realize they had bumped the person with the food bag and the other person felt they needed to get an apology and it escalated from there," the sheriff said at a news conference Thursday.

Jillian Wuestenberg and her husband, who are concealed pistol license holders, told deputies that they feared for their lives after threatening comments were directed at them, according to the sheriff's office press release.

The mother and daughters told deputies that the Wuestenbergs threatened them with firearms.

The Wuestenbergs were arraigned on the charges Thursday and each was given a $50,000 personal bond. As part of the bond conditions, they have to surrender all firearms and are prohibited from leaving the state. It's not clear if they have obtained attorneys.

Eric Wuestenberg was an employee at Oakland University. The school said in a statement Friday to NBC News that it found "his behavior unacceptable" and he has since been fired.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Criminal Mud Terror Against Whites

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 4519
Last post 24 August 2008 at 02:12
by Private
Whites Must Be Reduced To A Minority

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 3899
Last post 10 January 2013 at 11:49
by Private
Angry whites

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 1878
Last post 08 April 2011 at 02:08
by Private
UN: Whites to Return Stolen Indigenous Land! Go Home to MULTIRACIAL Europe?

Started by Private

Replies: 6
Views: 5309
Last post 19 May 2012 at 07:23
by Private
EXILING WHITES (US citizens) WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE AND IMPORTING NON WHITES

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 799
Last post 13 June 2017 at 14:38
by Private