Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

White People in Third World Countries: Beaten, Raped, Kidnapped & Murdered

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 28 Apr 2016

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

I am interested in ancient technology and architecture. To really experience it all you just gotta go check it out.

You can't just read books on it and view YouTube. The thing is in my case I basically have to go third world to get it. That's the unfortunate thing. You can try disguise yourself in the local garb but then you have pictures of you dressed funny. You can spend big on a tour with the wealthy retirees and they'll keep the "seagulls" away from you. It'll cost you though.

It isn't altogether smart to go there by yourself without a reputable guide featured in a book like lonely planet.

You see the sites and get right out of there.

I got the feeling I was hunted in every way shape and form. Nobody does stuff for you to be nice, they'll shonk you into paying an exorbitant tip, do things you didn't ask for even when you have bought a valid ticket to the attraction.

You can't have your own space because every bugger gets in it to try get into your pocket. There is no welfare in these places and you are how they get paid. I have had different tour operators get violent with each other over my custom. Like a bunch of seagulls fighting over a pizza crust.

I have had people tell me the price of a carriage ride is "ten" making me believe it is " ten Egyptian pounds" only to have the driver at the end of the ride trying to get Ten British pounds off me when that isn't the country's currency. Then have them lure me into a shop you can't leave until they drive you up the wall and haggle with you until you buy stuff. They are so cunning ,desperate and aggressive. They get a cut out of any sale if they were the ones who got you in the store.

They wait outside the hotel to chase you down. They'll push into queues ,they'll harass you. It is very stressful if you go to these places on a budget. If you don't know the language it gets harder, if you can't read their script it's hard!

I've had the cops pull me off a train car and had a crowd of camel faced veiled Arab bitches scream at me. I got on a girl's only carriage when I didn't know they had that to stop men sexually assaulting women in crowds. The rude buggers wait for chicks to get into an elevator then they swarm into it, grope them up  possibly rob you and run off.

Kids I met as young as ten were running small snack stalls on the street as their parents pulled them out of school due to hard times to bring in coin.

My country is like a kindergarten compared to these places. People grow up hard and tough, never got anything as a pup ... they want something you are giving it up.

The US to me is a way tougher place to live than Australia. You guys would even think Australia is a kindergarten by comparison.

I have had a few uncomfortable periods in my travels but it's all experience. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I'd still be keen to go to dangerous places for tourism.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/two-female-backpackers-found-killed-at-morocco-hot-spot/news-story/ee3ece874cc646a77d9aad6e938a92d6

Detectives investigating the horrific slaughter of two Scandinavian backpackers in their tent in Morocco believe it was sexually motivated.

It's thought the three suspects from nearby Marrakech may have stalked Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Norway, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Denmark, before attacking them while they slept on Monday, The Sun reports

The women were found in and outside the tent. One had been decapitated, while the other had a serious throat wound.

But police source told Morocco World News the murder investigation has excluded robbery as the motive because none of the victims' belongings were missing.

Rather, sexual assault may have been the motive for the crime at a spot six miles from the remote mountain village of Imlil, near the foot of Mount Toubkal, North Africa's highest peak.

It has emerged that the suspects were camped 600 metres from Louisa and Maren.
It is alleged after committing the murders they fled, leaving their tent in which was a forgotten ID of one of the arrested men.

The suspects were also filmed on CCTV moving towards the spot where the women were camping.
They are now being hauled back to the scene of the crime to explain how the killings happened, according to a source.

A source told Morocco World News: "The suspects were camping in the same area that the murder took place.

"Witnesses saw the group at night as they were heading to the camp area.

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Morocco suspects 'linked to Islamic State'

https://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/morocco-suspects-swore-allegiance-to-is/news-story/322e05ec8e0704b5551ed4de92bee5ca

Extract: Four suspects in the murder of two female Scandinavian tourists in the Atlas Mountains had pledged allegiance to Islamic State before the killings, Moroccan authorities say.

The evidence discovered so far pointed to a terrorist motive, the bureau said.

Backpackers killed in Morocco by 'ISIS terrorists' with one filmed being beheaded

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/backpackers-killed-in-morocco-by-isis-terrorists-and-film-one-being-beheaded/news-story/8f1f4f5b011ba185c275aa9c5d969cf0

EXtract: Footage of the horrifying attack has been shared on social media and has caused outrage. The footage shows a blonde woman screaming while a man SAND NIGGER cuts her neck with what appears to be a sharp kitchen knife.

In a video circulating on social media a man is heard saying in French: "This is for Syria, here are the heads of your Gods."

Danish intelligence service said in a statement Islamic State could be responsible.

Morten Bøås at the Norwegian Department of Foreign Affairs said the killings were unlikely to be the work of more established terrorist groups.

He told aftenposten.no that he thought the group of men may have been inspired by ISIS or radicalised.

Sick ISIS fanatics and their supporters take to social media to share horrific video showing the moment Scandinavian tourist is beheaded and gloat about her death

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6517559/ISIS-fanatics-social-media-share-video-Scandinavian-tourists-beheading.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6516417/ISIS-terrorists-branded-two-murdered-Scandinavian-women-enemies-God.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6517007/Brother-Moroccan-fanatic-beheaded-Scandinavian-tourists-says-brainwashed-ISIS.html

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/12/21/04/37/maren-ueland-louyisa-vesterager-jespersen-isis-morocco-extremist-terrorist-murder

Extract: A video showing the beheading of a Scandinavian tourist in Morocco is being widely circulated by gloating ISIS fanatics on social media.

The gruesome footage shows a man using a large knife to sever the head of a woman, believed to be Danish tourist Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, while shouting 'it's Allah's will'. 
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Sick beheading pics sent to families

* Nine more held over killings bringing total number of suspects in the case to 13

Before and after images of the severed heads of two young tourists murdered in Morocco have been posted to their mums' Facebook pages in a horror development.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/family-urges-public-not-to-watch-scandinavian-tourist-decapitation-video/news-story/cb8d0318432609d83a5da743c025ab27

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6519527/ISIS-fanatics-sent-video-showing-Scandinavian-tourist-beheaded-friends.html

Uncensored images of the severed and severed heads of two Scandinavian tourists murdered in the Moroccan mountains have been plastered all over the Facebook page of one of their grieving mothers.

It is not clear if the images were taken by investigators or the killers but the horror development came after friends and family urged people not to watch a video showing the decapitation of one of the victims circulating online.

Friends of Ms Jespersen's family have been pleading with social media users not to watch the footage, which is still — incredibly — available on Twitter, Facebook, 4Chan and Reddit.

Rachid Afatti, Ouziad Younes and Ejjoud Abdessamad. Picture: Morocco Police

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

JamesLewis

I recently viewed a video on Twitter which shows in VERY graphic detail the decapitation of a White female by Muslims. This makes me not only sick to my stomach, but incredibly enraged !!

There is absolutely NO mass media coverage.

War has been declared on the White Race: Brothers and sisters of Creativity keep in mind, these horrific murders are becoming more frequent. We must AT ALL COST, recruit like NEVER before. SPREAD THE WORD OF CREATIVITY THROUGH ALL MEDIA OUTLETS !! THIS SITUATION IS REACHING A BOILING POINT ... RaHoWa !!!

Admin Note: This post has been merged with its current topic by forum administrators.
RAHOWA TOTAL WHITE VICTORY !!!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Bali holiday horror as Australian sisters are bashed and robbed by a gang of locals wielding a METAL POLE after leaving a nightclub

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7459077/Australian-sisters-bashed-robbed-gang-locals-wielding-METAL-POLE-Bali.html

Excerpt: Two Australian tourists were attacked by an angry gang of locals after enjoying a night out in Bali.   

Maddy Leigh, 18, from Tweed Heads, NSW, and Bree Roche, 20, from Sydney, were celebrating their birthdays in Kuta on Friday.

The half sisters, who have different mothers but share a father, were born just a few days apart and are very close.

After leaving a nightclub with a male friend they encountered a group of men who stole their handbags, an iPhone X, money, and their room key.

Maddy had a birthday present, a gold necklace given to her by her mother, ripped off her neck.

The attackers then started to taunt the sisters by throwing the necklace to one another.

'The guy we were with and myself got in between them so they weren't touching her but Maddy was very upset and kept fighting to get her necklace back,' Bree told Daily Mail Australia.

More men appeared from a nearby alleyway and one picked up a metal pole and hit Bree on the ankle with it.

'I backed away and pulled my phone out and said I was going to call the police and they all started freaking out, Bree said.

'We walked back to our hotel and realised my wallet had been stolen and our male friend's phone had been stolen.' 

Bree said she felt relieved when the ordeal was over.

'I was just a bit relieved they weren't near us anymore because the fight got pretty scary at one point,' she said.

'I wasn't sure if we were actually going to get out of it alright.'
The Price is Reich!