Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

White People in Third World Countries: Beaten, Raped, Kidnapped & Murdered

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 28 Apr 2016

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

According to a MSM news article, Australia's shocked that the UK considers Australia one of the most dangerous places in the world for British tourists to visit. Fact: That's a load of bollocks! According to the originating report that so offended Australian sensibilities, British tourists to Australia (and Spain) just need to be more attentive and not die due to their own reckless behaviour ... unless of course they happen to be murdered by a mud.

It's the Turd World mud countries where British tourists are likely to be kidnapped, raped and murdered ...

The originating British report:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5908851/most-deadly-countries-world-young-british-deaths-cambodia-thailand-spain

The whinging Aussie reaction:
http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/warnings/australia-makes-the-list-of-deadliest-countries-in-the-world-for-young-brits-to-visit/news-story/2db41a38cc4e9e1e8e3c9dd473880ebb
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

JefSlatts

Many Brits look at OZ as paradise like the perfect Utopia, the tourist trade for *hole countries is dropping.

The MSM adverts are pushing destinations like Turkey, Egypt, Morocco in our faces and instead of OZ its fashionable to head to Dubai

Imagine going to a mud nation and not being able to relax and enjoy your vacation and having to look over your shoulder 24/7 and to top it off you spend a week on the *ter through poor hygiene and week old camel meat.

Places like Spain, Italy, France have all lost tourist trade due them being occupied by the Africoons and mid-eastern sand devils.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE!

Rev.Cambeul

Two White Girls Murdered by Sand-Niggers in Morocco ...

Louisa Jespersen and her friend Maren Ueland, both from Scandinavia, had been camping when they were both slaughtered.

The women were found in and outside the tent. One had been decapitated, while the other had a serious throat wound.

But police source told Morocco World News the murder investigation has excluded robbery as the motive because none of the victims' belongings were missing.

It has emerged that the suspects were camped 600 metres from Louisa and Maren. ... The gruesome double murder in the Atlas Mountains was an act of terror. A video circulating on social media purporting to show the murder of one of the women is being analysed for authenticity, the statement said.

Local newspapers also released photographs of three out of four suspects ....

Sources:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8018393/morocco-backpackers-murdered-scandinavian-women-alas-mountains-stalker

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/two-female-backpackers-found-killed-at-morocco-hot-spot/news-story/ee3ece874cc646a77d9aad6e938a92d6

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6511367/Killers-two-Scandinavian-women-Morocco-sexually-motivated-three-arrested.html

https://honey.nine.com.au/2018/12/20/07/34/tourists-in-norway-found-dead

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-20/scandinavian-women-killed-while-hiking-moroccan-mountains/10638598
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Br.Deth on Thu 20 Dec 2018
I don't understand why these Whites keep going to these mud race countries for vacation, when the muds in these countries are openly anti-White. Like those cyclists a few months ago. The ones that thought they would ride through Al Qaeda owned territory to prove muslims aren't as bad as everyone says they are, then they ended up dead also.  Guess we'll chalk it up to survival of the fittest, due to them not being smart enough to know ones enemies. One of the most important things needed for ones survive.

You ever been to a third word nation?

From my experiences it isn't a holiday really. A valuable learning experience yes, but if you want it to be a holiday you gotta spend big to keep the "vulture culture" away from you.

People think you are a walking bank, they try scam you . Rip you off. Get into your pocket !Manners and values go nowhere.

Every day I was in Egypt crazy stuff happened to me ...Stuff I wouldn't have experienced one day in five years in Australia.

I will say there is a lot to learn in third world places. You can't trust people though and you will get tricked. They got their act down.

I guess in some places you have more hassle than others.

People in many cares go because you get more bang for your buck. You don't know there is one price for you and another price for locals. So it isn't really always cheap.

Old buggers retire in these Asian places as their money goes far. Live the life like a king.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Sturmkrieger

Right on that, Br. IVT. I spent a week in Turks and Caicos almost three years ago now, and my family and I were specifically told NOT to come off the reservation. Of course, once you land on that island, despite all its natural beauty, you're quickly assaulted by its racial pollution. Nothing by niggers, niggers and niggers on this so-called "British Overseas Territory." Hell, even the single airport on the island was disorganized and in disrepair. While most of the niggers I encountered at the reservation itself were employees, I did encounter the average nigger bum or two who wanted some of my cash (the U.S. dollar is the island's currency). All I can say is, while these third world nations can have plenty of natural beauty, its the racial pollution of these nations that kill or cheat White tourists.   
Build a Whiter, Brighter World

Reverend Peter Sturm
Goldsboro
N.C. U.S.A.

Br.IanVonTurpie

I am interested in ancient technology and architecture. To really experience it all you just gotta go check it out.

You can't just read books on it and view YouTube. The thing is in my case I basically have to go third world to get it. That's the unfortunate thing. You can try disguise yourself in the local garb but then you have pictures of you dressed funny. You can spend big on a tour with the wealthy retirees and they'll keep the "seagulls" away from you. It'll cost you though.

It isn't altogether smart to go there by yourself without a reputable guide featured in a book like lonely planet.

You see the sites and get right out of there.

I got the feeling I was hunted in every way shape and form. Nobody does stuff for you to be nice, they'll shonk you into paying an exorbitant tip, do things you didn't ask for even when you have bought a valid ticket to the attraction.

You can't have your own space because every bugger gets in it to try get into your pocket. There is no welfare in these places and you are how they get paid. I have had different tour operators get violent with each other over my custom. Like a bunch of seagulls fighting over a pizza crust.

I have had people tell me the price of a carriage ride is "ten" making me believe it is " ten Egyptian pounds" only to have the driver at the end of the ride trying to get Ten British pounds off me when that isn't the country's currency. Then have them lure me into a shop you can't leave until they drive you up the wall and haggle with you until you buy stuff. They are so cunning ,desperate and aggressive. They get a cut out of any sale if they were the ones who got you in the store.

They wait outside the hotel to chase you down. They'll push into queues ,they'll harass you. It is very stressful if you go to these places on a budget. If you don't know the language it gets harder, if you can't read their script it's hard!

I've had the cops pull me off a train car and had a crowd of camel faced veiled Arab bitches scream at me. I got on a girl's only carriage when I didn't know they had that to stop men sexually assaulting women in crowds. The rude buggers wait for chicks to get into an elevator then they swarm into it, grope them up  possibly rob you and run off.

Kids I met as young as ten were running small snack stalls on the street as their parents pulled them out of school due to hard times to bring in coin.

My country is like a kindergarten compared to these places. People grow up hard and tough, never got anything as a pup ... they want something you are giving it up.

The US to me is a way tougher place to live than Australia. You guys would even think Australia is a kindergarten by comparison.

I have had a few uncomfortable periods in my travels but it's all experience. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I'd still be keen to go to dangerous places for tourism.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia