Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://m.facebook.com/100064563319334/posts/pfbid02G5eQgw4aRaKPakmfcBXDJwVQRRnix6p6a1GTMsSVn11PrnUd8sC51p1TWekaRvBzl/

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/19/us/sesame-place-apology-rosita-black-girls-backlash-reaj/index.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11029019/Aunt-claims-niece-ignored-Sesame-Place-black-says-family-set-SUE.html

The mother who posted a video showing a costumed character appearing to ignore two Black children during a parade at Sesame Place in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, says the theme park's explanation of the incident as a "misunderstanding" is not enough.

Jodi Brown and her attorney told CNN on Tuesday that the Sesame Place character, Rosita, was intentionally racist toward her niece and daughter

In the nine-second video shared by Brown, on Instagram, her daughter and niece are seen reaching out for a hug from the character, Rosita. In the video, Rosita is seen high-fiving others before seemingly wags her finger at an unidentified person and then shakes her head no at Brown's daughter and niece before walking away from them.
Brown told CNN that the character Rosita was walking down the parade route high-fiving and hugging other children when the character intentionally ignored her daughter and niece.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11032529/Attorney-girls-ignored-Rosita-Sesame-Place-refuses-believe-actor-didnt-them.html

-The attorney representing the family of two young girls they say were ignored by a Sesame Street actor are calling for them to be fired

-Attorney B'Ivory Lamarr said in a news conference on Wednesday he rejects claims that the monster costume prevented the actor from seeing them

-Lamarr claimed the incident is not isolated and 25 to 30 other families have come forward to report similar claims

-He is now calling for the theme park to pay for the girls' mental health expenses, as one is in isolation

-He is also giving the theme park just 12 hours to issue an apology showing 'acceptance of wrongdoing' or he says he will release further evidence

:((
Awww poor little Niggers ! They have mental health problems now because the actor in a suit ignored them and the theme park must pay up?! They bloody want everything don't they these Niggers! What a Hullabaloo for Jigaboo!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/politics/australian-politics/2022/07/27/hanson-snubs-indigenous-acknowledgement

Pauline Hanson has angrily left the Senate chamber during the opening acknowledgement to country after dismissing its validity.

President Sue Lines acknowledged the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people as traditional custodians of the Canberra area and paid respect to elders past and present at the opening of Wednesday's sitting

Senator Hanson interjected, yelling "No, I won't and never will", before exiting the chamber

The One Nation senator told AAP she could not accept the welcome to country or a proposal to be moved later in the day that would raise the Indigenous flag in the Senate chamber.

"I've been feeling this way for a long time," she said.

"I have called from the first day for equality for all Australians. I see this as divisive."

She said if anyone needed acknowledgement it was "our people that have fought for this country. People who have sacrificed their lives".

Senator Hanson added the Indigenous flag had "never been voted on" and criticised the acknowledgement to country.

"I will never pay respect to (the flag). I find this flag divisive," she said.

"We are now hearing it on flights and aeroplanes. I'm sorry – this is my country as well.

"This is heading towards division in our nation. A them and us. And we'll never close the gap if we continue down this path. All Australians should be treated equally and the same

Indigenous Greens' senator Lidia Thorpe took to Twitter to criticise Senator Hanson, calling the action "disrespectful".

"Day two of the 47th parliament and racism has reared its ugly head," she wrote.

"Pauline Hanson disrespectfully stormed out of the acknowledgement of country in the Senate, refusing to acknowledge 'those people'.

"You want to make parliament safe? Get rid of racism."

:-\Somehow it's not racist that the Boongs get extra rights and benefits and we are forced to bow to this "protected species?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11053437/Aboriginal-Senator-Jacinta-Price-slams-symbolic-gestures-Indigenous-Australians-Headdress.html

Aboriginal Senator Jacinta Price dons a traditional headdress during her maiden speech to parliament as she slams welcome to country ceremonies and 'handouts' being thrown at Indigenous Australians

* Senator Price slammed welcome to country ceremonies as 'reinventing culture'

* She said she 'understood' Pauline Hanson's frustrations after senate walkout

* Indigenous politician also addressed violence within Aboriginal communities

Wearing a traditional headdress, Senator Price used her first speech to Parliament on Wednesday to oppose the government's key Indigenous policies.

She doubled down on her criticism of 'symbolism' on Thursday, backing Senator Hanson's controversial walkout from the Senate and saying the ceremonies were becoming overkill.

'We've just been absolutely saturated with it,' she she told 2GB's Ben Fordham.

'It's actually removing the sacredness of certain traditional culture and practices.

'And it's just become almost like a throwaway line.'

Senator Price said the government had done 'nothing' to improve the lives of marginalised people.

'I think I understand Pauline's frustrations. We don't want to see all these all these symbolic gestures. We want to see real action,' she added.

'We want to see change for the benefit of not just marginalized Australians, but all Australians.'

Senator Price is a frequent critic of the Indigenous Voice to Parliament, an elected body of First Nations representatives enshrined in the constitution that would advise the government on issues affecting them.

'I personally have had more than my fill of being symbolically recognised,' she told the Senate chamber on Wednesday evening.

'We hear the platitudes of motherhood statements from our now prime minister, who suggests without any evidence whatsoever that a Voice to Parliament bestowed upon us through the virtuous act of symbolic gesture by this government is what is going to empower us.

'His government has yet to demonstrate how this proposed voice will deliver practical outcomes and unite rather than drive a wedge further between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.

'No, prime minister, we don't need another handout... and no we Indigenous Australians have not come to agreement on this statement.'

Senator Price also dismissed welcome to country ceremonies and acknowledgement of country as a 'reinvention of culture'.

Her speech was just hours after One Nation senator Ms Hanson stormed out of an acknowledgement of country yelling 'no, I won't and never will'.

The Warlpiri woman launched into a stirring defence of Australia's history and called on citizens to 'recognise and take pride in our national identity'.

'Without a sense of unity and pride we leave ourselves vulnerable to external forces that would delight in our demise,' she said.

The right-wing politician also addressed other closely-held issues - the rate of Indigenous incarceration and violence in Aboriginal communities.

She argued claims of racism causing the high rate of Indigenous people being locked up was a 'false narrative'.

Instead, there was 'silence' about how more of the crimes were committed by Indigenous people on victims of their own race.

'Lives... taken in black on black violence deserve better,' she said.

Senator Price argued the real cause of crime in Aboriginal communities, and why interventions weren't working in her home territory, was soft bail laws.

'More often than not instead of being remanded, perpetrators are put on bail, and more often than not while on bail they perpetrate more violence,' she said.

'We need change and we need the right legislation to affect it.

'My vision, my hope, my goal is that we can affect change that will see women, children and other victims in these communities become as safe as any of those living in Sydney.'
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

All I see is Elmo and Rosita hob nobbing with "Michael Obama" getting commended for promoting healthy eating!

Admin Edit: Bill Clinton gave Rosita that pearly necklace last time she was at the White House.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11070903/Shocking-Neighbours-plot-saw-Chinese-family-accused-eating-dog.html

Footage has resurfaced of a problematic Neighbours storyline in which a Chinese family on Ramsay Street was accused of eating a dog

In the extraordinary clip, which has gained attention on YouTube after the series finale last week, Jim Robinson's daughter Julie Martin (played by Julie Mullins) accuses the Lim family of eating her missing dog.

'That sort of thing might be acceptable in your country, Mrs Lim, but in Australia we consider it barbaric,' Julie says

A shocked Jenny Lim responds: 'You think we ate her? This is what you think of us. How dare you suggest such a thing. I've never been so insulted.'

The short-lived storyline, which reflected suburban prejudices about Asian Australians in the early '90s, re-emerged after the Neighbours finale on Thursday night.

The last-ever episode of the long-running series, which first began in 1985, aired Down Under on Thursday and in the UK on Friday.

Get the hell out of my country you Dog stealing Chinks!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11090469/Sari-Ella-Thaiday-claims-taxi-driver-Cairns-refused-pick-Indigenous.html

An Indigenous woman claims she was racially profiled when the taxi she ordered refused to pick her up.

Australian beauty influencer Sari-Ella Thaiday recently ordered a taxi over the phone to pick her up from an address in Cairns, North Queensland.
But Thaiday claims the cab, supplied by Cairns Taxis, refused to stop when it saw her waiting at the given location
On Friday, the Erub, Saibai and Yidinji woman shared her experience in a TikTok video with her 184,900 followers.

'I never spoke about this before but now I'm going to,' Ms Thaiday said. 'This is why I will never catch a taxi in Cairns again.'

After the taxi 'just drove off' Ms Thaiday said she called the company back and informed them that the cab did not stop.

The taxi driver did not stop because they 'reported a problem', Ms Thaiday said was told.

Ms Thaiday alleges the taxi company rudely questioned her asking if she was drunk or had enough money to pay for her fare.

'How is a taxi driver supposed to know if I am drunk or have any money if I didn't get the chance to speak to them, why did they just drive off as soon as they saw me?' Ms Thaiday responded

The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander woman said she then asked another person to order a taxi to the same location but the company refused. 

Ms Thaiday said a taxi was the only way to get home at the time - she now uses Uber - and was so upset by the ordeal that she 'sat in the gutter and cried :((

TikTok users shared similar experiences and labelled the 'entire (cab) system' a 'nightmare'.

'Sometimes they pull up from afar just to check who they picking up then they just take off, nek (next) min sends cancellation by text,' one user commented. 

After getting turned down by taxi drivers one user shared the way they hail a taxi: 'We used to get our non-Indigenous friend to order the taxi and wave it down for us then we'd run to it.' 

'Cairns taxis are so racist! they made my boyfriend and his friends pay before the ride (because) the driver thought they didn't have money,' a third user claimed

Do you know who drives cabs in Australia ? Curry munchers and Arabs do now. Was the cab driver white? Most likely not! They know Abos are trouble ! Either they don't pay and run off or they behave like a hooligan in the cab!

It isn't just Boongs cabs veto. I know a housing trust pensioner court the residents need cabs for being seniors but nobody driving cabs will show because a white Yobbo lowlife in the court doesn't pay and goes inside and locks the drivers out after telling them her money is inside. This nasty bit*h ruined it for all there.

Hmmmm?! ... Wonder why people will not welcome Abos anywhere?
The Price is Reich!