Check out our new Shortened Web Link: W23.link » CreativityAlliance.com

Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2022 Jun 16 04:57:12
Reminder that child genital mutilation is child abuse. I know we aren't affiliated, but these ladies know how to handle the light work.

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/circumcision-harms-baby-boys
Private

Private

2022 Jun 04 12:44:11
Private

Private

2022 May 29 04:22:35

🎶Run Nigger Run
...Creator's Gotta Gun
🎶
Private

Private

2022 May 20 12:50:21
Private

Private

2022 May 14 02:38:14
PM Joe thanks Brother J.C. for the kind donation. R!
Private

Private

2022 May 05 15:02:10
Butcher & Black Eddie

Rose Tattoo
Private

Private

2022 Apr 09 04:48:40
Private

Private

2022 Mar 24 10:21:47
Private

Private

2022 Mar 10 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa
Private

Private

2022 Feb 27 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2022 Feb 25 08:21:40
Private

Private

2022 Feb 25 07:37:48
Private

Private

2022 Feb 21 07:29:08
Private

Private

2022 Feb 21 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2022 Feb 21 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Private

Private

2022 Feb 20 12:15:23
Happy Klassen Day to all my Creator Brothers and Sisters. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2022 Feb 20 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Private

Private

2022 Feb 18 17:21:44
Private

Private

2022 Feb 12 20:49:13
Private

Private

2022 Feb 10 04:37:08
Private

Private

2022 Feb 07 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2022 Jan 20 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!
Private

Private

2022 Jan 18 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

Private

Private

2022 Jan 16 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok
Private

Private

2022 Jan 09 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok
Private

Private

2022 Jan 01 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 31 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 30 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 29 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 28 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 27 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D
Private

Private

2021 Dec 27 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 26 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 25 03:01:30
"I don't care what the NIGGER says. SANTA CLAUSE is a WHITE MAN!"
Private

Private

2021 Dec 01 09:45:33
Private

Private

2021 Nov 28 19:14:48
A good read: "The Natural World is the only reality, thus the only valid base for spirituality there is." David Petersen

On the Wild Edge:
In Search Of
A Natural Life:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/742637.On_the_Wild_Edge
Private

Private

2021 Nov 17 05:21:40
New Design
Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 19:34:40
The Texas exhibit is currently in my area. It is interesting to read these documents first hand. Our great White forbearers were bad asses.

Link: Manuscripts
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 17:00:09
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 12:01:31
Private

Private

2021 Nov 06 06:21:03
Quick Link to our Flyer Section here in Creator Forum Gallery

CreativityAlliance.com/flyers
W23.link/flyers
RaHoWaNow.com/flyers
CreativityMovement.org/flyers

Just Do It✔
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #920 on: 19 May 2022 at 20:51 »
Interracial Dating
The difference between Niggers and White Racial Loyalists is ...
 - Niggers hate it when a rich Darky gets with a White
 - WRL's hate it when any Darky gets with any White

A Nigger aint nothin' but a Nigger. That bitch is a Gold-Digging Mud-Shark Race-Traitor. Odds are, the Nigger will kill it after it pops out a Tar-Baby.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10833483/LeBron-James-17-year-old-son-Bronny-faces-racist-abuse-taking-white-girl-high-school-prom.html

Excerpt: LeBron James' 17-year-old son Bronny is being trolled with vile racist abuse for taking a white girl to his high school prom after sharing images of the happy couple arriving at the event in a $326,000 custom Mercedes GT sports car

Bronny attended the school dance this past weekend with one of his classmates, teenager Peyton Gelfuso. However, some people on the internet were not happy with his decision to take someone who is 'light skinned' to prom, and social media was soon flooded with a slew of nasty comments about the pairing,

'Not a light skinned woman already,' wrote one person, while another added, 'Welp, on the bright side, LeBron has more kids. Maybe they will do better.'

'That girl is whiter than white bruh,' said someone else.

A fourth tweet read, 'Should've got a black queen like his dad,' with an angry face emoji. >:(

'Lost another black king to a money hungry white girl,' a different Twitter user tweeted. 'Bron gotta do better SMH.'

Someone else branded her a 'gold digger,' quoting the lyrics from the song Gold Digger by Kanye West, while others simply shared GIFs and memes showcasing their disappointment in his choice of date.

Other people defended the budding basketball star, with one writing, 'It's hilarious seeing all these black people have an issue with his prom choice. Bro, y'all are so pathetic.'

'Black people scream racism and then go there when dude dates a white girl. SMH,' wrote another person.

For once blacks are getting called “racist” just look at the pictures though?! I do agree with the Niggers here that the white girl should not date the black man! It’s like it’s on the bloody increase now that these women think race isn’t real and it doesn’t matter!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #921 on: 21 May 2022 at 11:43 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/michigan-teacher-leave-assignment-depicts-barack-obama-monkeys-rcna29798

Michigan teacher on leave after assignment depicts Barack Obama alongside monkeys

www.nbcnews.com

An assignment depicting Barack Obama, the nation's first Black president, next to monkeys and other animals prompted a private school in Michigan to place a teacher on leave.

The incident occurred at The Roeper School, which advertises itself as a school for gifted students from throughout the region.

The school has campuses in Bloomfield Hills, which is about 25 miles northwest of Detroit, and another in nearby Birmingham. The teacher works at the Birmingham campus, the school said Friday in a statement to NBC News.

NBC affiliate WDIV of Detroit reported the teacher, who was not named, asked students in an assignment: “Which of the following are primates?"

The evolution schoolwork depicted Obama alongside several animals including monkeys.

“On behalf of Roeper School’s leadership, we want to acknowledge the disturbing racial offense contained in an assignment with an upper school class last week. The choice to use this piece of curriculum was completely inconsistent with our School’s philosophy and mission and we sincerely apologize for its use and the harm it has caused. While the teacher has taken responsibility and admits the mistake of not properly vetting the resource, we know that is not enough and she has been placed on administrative leave until further notice,” the school said in the statement.

Obama's victories in 2008 and 2012 are considered historic moments reflecting the country’s racial progress.

The school was trying to determine the teacher’s intent with the assignment.

Carolyn Lett is the director of diversity for the school. Lett told WDIV she spoke to the teacher.

“When I saw it, I couldn’t believe it,” Lett said, explaining she was trying to understand if the teacher depicted Obama next to monkeys and animals on purpose. “But right away I had a reaction like, ‘It’s so wrong, I can’t understand it.’”

Lett added of the teacher: “She had her biology hat on but didn’t realize the sensitivity and awareness she should have had culturally.”

The offensive images hurt students, Lett said.

The school was closed on Thursday and police were stationed outside because of threats made online, WDIV reported.

The school’s website said it was founded in 1941 and was designated a school for gifted children in 1956. The coed school serves students of diverse socioeconomic, ethnic and racial backgrounds.

The school says 31 percent of students and faculty are people of color. Its students come from dozens of metro Detroit communities, and 41 percent of its families receive tuition assistance.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.
https://creativityalliance.com/join
RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com
Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • Prospective Church Member
    • Private
« Reply #922 on: 21 May 2022 at 20:58 »
I love it! That teacher should get a major promotion. She also shouldn't had apologized. None needed for that creature from the black lagoon who started this Niggerism and hurt our country so bad. Of course they keep getting it wrong about Obama being the nation's first nigger President, the first Mulatto President actually.

"Obama's victories in 2008 and 2012 are considered historic moments reflecting the country’s racial progress." - WRONG.
They have it backwards as always. Racial Treason and Treason against Nature is more like it. White America. White Culture. White Values. White History. White Manifest Destiny that conquered the Indians and expanded our White Race/Species as The Laws of Nature dictate all species do.

RAHOWA! White Power 23
RaHoWa

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #923 on: 24 May 2022 at 20:55 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10850443/California-Karen-slammed-online-racially-abusing-DJ-filming-shouting-restaurant-staff.html

A woman is being slammed as a 'California Karen' after she was recorded racially abusing a black man at a swanky Santa Barbara restaurant.

The altercation, which transpired at The Boathouse at Hendry’s Beach Wednesday, reportedly started after the woman, who has not yet been identified, began berating staff at the bayside eatery after her card was declined the night before.

As an argument ensued, Ian Soleimani, a 39-year-old African-American man who works as a DJ, whipped out his phone and started recording the woman's tirade - spurring her to turn her aggression on to him.

The five-minute clip - which shows the woman hurl racist insults at Soleimani - has since amassed tens of thousands of views online

The footage begins with the woman laying into one of the restaurant's managers over the unpaid check from May 10, which saw staffers reportedly confiscated the woman's ID per the eatery's policy.

Returning the next day to pay the outstanding balance, the woman reportedly attempted to use PayPal to pay the unreported sum - which too proved unsuccessful.

The video begins with the woman repeatedly asking for her ID from the manager, who politely asserts that the tab still had not been paid.

'It was paid, though, ma’am, and you rejected the payment,' the woman, sporting a pair of sunglasses and clutching an iPad, says in the clip. 'What part of you rejecting the payment don’t you recall?'

The confrontation soon escalates after the woman notices Soleimani recording, leading her to spew racial insults at the man.

'Excuse me, sir. Hi, one of four black people in Santa Barbara,' the increasingly incensed customer sarcastically snipes in the footage.

Apparently noticing both Soleimani and the staffer react to the off-color remark, the woman doubles down on her comments in the footage.

'Oh, now I’m a racist, terrible person, sorry, just because you’re an obnoxious guy. It’s not your fault that you’re black, of course. Just obnoxious,' the woman says.

'I’m against obnoxious people to be clear, not against the black people.'

At another point in the clip, where the woman asks Soleimani why he has his phone out, the DJ responds, 'Taking a video of this. This is absolutely ridiculous.'

'Are you sending it to the FBI after this?' the woman sarcastically responds. 'I might go psychotic pretty soon. I’m probably going to, I’m probably going to get very violent pretty soon, I’m glad you’re here

'I made an effort to pay for that, I had three people offering to pay for that because I’ve been here for so long and I took his but I discontinued the other offers, and then suddenly that offer is not good enough for you?' she asks.

'That’s not true,' the manager replies in the footage.

The woman in turn responds: 'Oh, now she’s Oprah - and a psychic on top of it.'

The woman then turns her attention again to Soleimani, once again evoking race, while sarcastically calling him 'Mother Theresa' for calmly recording the interaction.

'Again, don’t you have some fish to catch, African-American man?' she says in the footage.

Soleimani said he had been wearing a Santa Barbara Fish Market sweater during the altercation, prompting the woman's fishing remarks.

'Don’t you want to go on a boat and do some African-American fishing?' she said.

'And this man, who thinks he’s Mother Teresa for Santa Barbarans everywhere who want a pretentious breakfast, now he’s here,' the woman went on.

'Thank god he’s doing his three black people in Santa Barbara part - for Oprah apparently,' she added, referring to longtime Santa Barbara resident Winfrey, who lives in upscale Montecito.

Footage on original. I guess it is racist to call a black guy “An African-American fisherman?! What if he really was one in four of the Black population of Santa Barbara?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #924 on: 05 June 2022 at 10:36 »
https://www.amren.com/news/2022/06/gun-store-posts-sign-mocking-george-floyds-death/

Gun Store Posts Sign Mocking George Floyd’s Death :monkey

Nick (((Mordowanec))), Newsweek, June 2, 2022

Excerpt: A gun store sign mocking the two-year anniversary of the death of George Floyd is being both maligned and celebrated.

According to multiple news outlets, the sign was in front of Leesburg Guns in east Alabama and read: “Congratulations to George Floyd on 2 years of sobriety.”

WVTM 13 reported that the sign did not stay up long and was later changed to read, “Ya know what protects the 1st Amendment? The 2nd!”

{snip}

The gun shop has been bombarded with negative reviews on Yelp, where it has one out of five stars based on 266 reviews. When visiting the store on the website, a message pops up that the business is being monitored by Yelp officials for content due to media reports.

{snip}

Signs at the same gun store owned by Nichols have circulated online in the past, such as one that read: “Are we still allowed to play pool…since we use a white ball to hit the colored balls?”

The George Floyd-related sign was posted this morning on an internet forum called AR15.com, of which just about all users on the message board found it comical and supported the message.

“F**k fentanyl Floyd,” one user posted. “Awesome sign.”

Original Article

https://www.newsweek.com/gun-store-posts-sign-mocking-george-floyds-death-2-years-sobriety-alabama-1712446

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.
https://creativityalliance.com/join
RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com
Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Lesbian Anti-Racist Activist Mugged By Nigger

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3807
Last post 25 June 2021 at 13:28
by Private
The Jew-owned MSM will have a field day with this one

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3895
Last post 05 April 2009 at 18:31
by Private
Newsweek - See Baby Discriminate (Racist babies)

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 2917
Last post 15 May 2021 at 02:37
by Private
Racist Republicans

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 3178
Last post 27 October 2009 at 23:18
by Private
It Takes a Village to Raise a Racist