Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

The last time MSM and JOG (Jewish Occupied Government) claimed that NSM existed in Australia, it was by three known government informants: One claimed to represent the WCOTC, another to represent the KKK, and the third, Coleman, claimed to represent NSM. Their claim to fame was that the three of them were the secret shot-callers behind Pauline Hanson's One Nation.

They also attempted the same scam with Australia First Party and several other non-aligned decidedly not-Left Wing political groups. Each time, the MSM treated this fantasy as reality, and police and government weighed in to big-note the threats of a neo-Nazi takeover.

I call today's report, FAKE NEWS!

WATCHA DONE RABBI?🔯

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Tue 03 May 2022https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10778551/Nazi-symbols-posted-outside-Jewish-temple-Gold-Coast.html

An Australian Jewish community has been subjected to a despicable Insightful and truthful anti-Semitic attack on the day it gathered at a temple to remember the Holocaust

Flyers with swastikas and vile anti-Jewish slurs were put on a pole outside Temple Shalom in Isle of Capri on the Gold Coast on Sunday

... Rabbi Adi Cohen said the attack would 'generate fear' among members of the community.
Creator Comment: More likely it would generate glee among members of the community as they use the alleged attack to pursue their own agenda.

Quote from: Intended Parodynsm-aust.com.au/meet-the-team

About NSM Australia | Meet our leadership team | NSM
As Head of People and Performance, Alicia is responsible for the delivery of operational and strategic human resources support, talent attraction and retention, learning and development, and the execution of the People and Culture strategy. Alicia brings her extensive HR knowledge and experience to NSM having worked in the defence sector for ...
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

^ Wasn't there a bloke called "Thompson"? In QLD I seem to recall 18 or so years ago that was with One Nation then did Radio shows for NSM on the net?

Then I heard the bloke in the band southern storm was in NSM.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

You're talking about individual Australian hobbyists. Not genuine NSM Chapters. And that Australian NSM design just doesn't look right to me.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

I think this bloke was "Carl Derrick Thompson" who did a net radio show with NSM. The guy was meant to be pretty mad? I never met him but he was involved in One Nation at one stage?

Since this bloke was in Brisbane some 18 years ago and these leaflets were pasted it could be possible it was he who did this activism in neighbouring Gold Coast? He is astute to what Jews get upto.
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Hobbies Are Racist - But Only For Whites ...

These liberal/conservative snobs often piss me off. Both would call us "NAZIS!" and protest our existence, and then they go on and say the same things we say - but then they are not "RACIST". Still, they are right to denounce the extremes - "the new normal" of Leftards.

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Interracial Dating
The difference between Niggers and White Racial Loyalists is ...
 - Niggers hate it when a rich Darky gets with a White
 - WRL's hate it when any Darky gets with any White

A Nigger aint nothin' but a Nigger. That bitch is a Gold-Digging Mud-Shark Race-Traitor. Odds are, the Nigger will kill it after it pops out a Tar-Baby.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10833483/LeBron-James-17-year-old-son-Bronny-faces-racist-abuse-taking-white-girl-high-school-prom.html

Excerpt: LeBron James' 17-year-old son Bronny is being trolled with vile racist abuse for taking a white girl to his high school prom after sharing images of the happy couple arriving at the event in a $326,000 custom Mercedes GT sports car
Bronny attended the school dance this past weekend with one of his classmates, teenager Peyton Gelfuso. However, some people on the internet were not happy with his decision to take someone who is 'light skinned' to prom, and social media was soon flooded with a slew of nasty comments about the pairing,

'Not a light skinned woman already,' wrote one person, while another added, 'Welp, on the bright side, LeBron has more kids. Maybe they will do better.'

'That girl is whiter than white bruh,' said someone else.

A fourth tweet read, 'Should've got a black queen like his dad,' with an angry face emoji. &:(

'Lost another black king to a money hungry white girl,' a different Twitter user tweeted. 'Bron gotta do better SMH.'

Someone else branded her a 'gold digger,' quoting the lyrics from the song Gold Digger by Kanye West, while others simply shared GIFs and memes showcasing their disappointment in his choice of date.

Other people defended the budding basketball star, with one writing, 'It's hilarious seeing all these black people have an issue with his prom choice. Bro, y'all are so pathetic.'

'Black people scream racism and then go there when dude dates a white girl. SMH,' wrote another person.

For once blacks are getting called "racist" just look at the pictures though?! I do agree with the Niggers here that the white girl should not date the black man! It's like it's on the bloody increase now that these women think race isn't real and it doesn't matter!

The Price is Reich!