Private

2021 Dec 04 05:46:47
Private

Private

2021 Dec 01 09:45:33
Private

Private

2021 Nov 28 19:14:48
A good read: "The Natural World is the only reality, thus the only valid base for spirituality there is." David Petersen

On the Wild Edge:
In Search Of
A Natural Life:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/742637.On_the_Wild_Edge
Private

Private

2021 Nov 17 05:21:40
New Design
Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Nov 16 17:07:49
I needed Salvah-Shun
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 19:34:40
The Texas exhibit is currently in my area. It is interesting to read these documents first hand. Our great White forbearers were bad asses.

Link: Manuscripts
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 17:00:09
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 12:01:31
Private

Private

2021 Nov 06 06:21:03
Quick Link to our Flyer Section here in Creator Forum Gallery

CreativityAlliance.com/flyers
W23.link/flyers
RaHoWaNow.com/flyers
CreativityMovement.org/flyers

Just Do It✔
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #850 on: 24 October 2021 at 12:05 »
The colored parents are upset due to their nigglets' being suspended for physical violence over a video. This new idea that words are violence is ridiculous. But I guess when you're dealing with a subspecies that are so quick to "chimp out" as their form of problem solving, it helps to justify their actions.

https://www.newsweek.com/parents-slam-suspension-black-students-reacting-racist-video-sent-classmate-1641931

Parents Slam Suspension of Black Students Reacting to Racist Video Sent by Classmate

newsweek.com

Florida school parents expressed outrage this week after their Black children were suspended over their reaction to a racist video sent by a white classmate.

The video shows two white students of Nassau County's Yulee High School using racial slurs, with one of them wearing a KKK-style hood, according to News4Jax.

In the Snapchat video, one of the students reportedly says, "Hold on, you see that? It's a N*****" as he points to the camera.

A white student who didn't appear in the video sent it to a group of Black students, who then confronted him in a fight.

"The video contained racial slurs and images," confirmed Nassau County Public School Assistant Superintendent Mark Durham, according to News4Jax. "It resulted in a physical altercation involving several students. Disciplinary actions consistent with the district's code of conduct have been given to students involved in the altercation and in sending the Snap Chat video."

Durham added the school district doesn't tolerate acts of discrimination based on race on its campuses.

"Individuals committing such acts will be subject to disciplinary consequences. We recognize that many students were negatively affected by the content of this video and the school is prepared to support their needs," he said.

Parents argued that the Black students were defending themselves after being abused because of their race.

One, Melissa Ricks, said she was "enraged" after her son received the video.

"No one deserves that...it is 2021 and until people start screaming...nothing is going to change," she said. "I have never felt rage like this in my life. In my life. To know that this video was sent directly to my kid."

Black students at Yulee High School in Florida received a racist video and were suspended over a fight that followed. Above, an empty classroom on September 2 in New York City. Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images

Some parents criticized the school's response and condemned the suspensions.

"The fact that this kid that made this vile, nasty, distasteful video is still walking around campus while you have kids who confronted him to defend themselves are sitting at home is two-thirds of the problem," one Yulee High School parent said, according to News4Jax.

The parent added the school principal is more concerned about the incident going public, "not that it's been mishandled, not that they didn't address the real issue at hand. None of the above. It's that he doesn't want the public knowing about this."

Teen Sentenced After Trying to Sell Black Classmate on CraigslistGeorgia High School Students Say They Were Suspended for Planned Protest'Whites Only' Graffiti in Texas School Bathroom Sparks Investigation

Some football players on the school team expressed solidarity with the suspended students, some of whom are on the team, according to News4Jax.

The players initially wanted to opt out of their homecoming game on Friday, but they were reportedly told they would not play for the rest of the season if they did so. As an alternative, two players held up the jerseys of their suspended teammates while on the field.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #851 on: 25 October 2021 at 19:48 »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-synagogue-swastika-racism-b1944499.html

Synagogue’s online service interrupted by people displaying swastikas and shouting racist abuse

www.independent.co.uk

An online service at a synagogue in Manchester was ambushed on Friday by a group showing swastikas and shouting racist abuse.

Rabbi Robyn Ashworth-Steen, from Manchester Reform Synagogue, said the offenders unmuted themselves halfway through the meeting to show “awful racist images”.

She added they were “kicked out” of the Sabbath service – held at the start of the weekly Jewish holy day – “straight away”, but said that it was “clear throughout the service they were trying to get in”.

“Halfway through … during some prayers, they unmuted, started to shout, and put on the screen a swastika and some other awful racist images,” she told the BBC.

“We were all really shaken and upset about it.”

Greater Manchester Police said no one has been arrested so far but officers are continuing to conduct inquiries.

Taking to Twitter later, the rabbi said her community was left “shaken” and initially felt “fearful” about attending the synagogue on Saturday, but had come together and shown “strength”.

“It is on us to fight racism and fascism within us and on our streets – for all minorities and persecuted people,” she wrote.

Manchester’s reform community was founded in 1857 and is one of the oldest in the UK.

The historic reform synagogue, which Rabbi Steen belongs to and has been in Jackson's Row since 1952, featured in the recent BBC adaptation of the novel Ridley Road – about the real-life campaign against far-right extremism in 1960s London.

During the scene it was used for, fascists bearing symbols such as swastikas attempt to break into the synagogue.

Speaking to the BBC about the irony, the rabbi said: “It’s the reality of what is – it’s an undercurrent, it’s part of the story that has always been around.”

RecommendedArmy bosses accused of cover-up after soldier ‘killed sex worker and hid body’People urged to use masks to prevent ‘real meltdown’ as Covid cases surgePeople living in poverty ‘hit harder by gas and electricity bills’, new data shows

She also called for more to be done to tackle antisemitism, including better education on the issue.

“Our Jewish stories are all about defeating and surviving … racists,” she added on Twitter.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #852 on: 26 October 2021 at 19:30 »
O.K they did this to upset the Jews. That’s all they did! They’ll be back worshipping at their synagogue in no time. The penalty for bringing this trouble to a place of worship isn’t worth it.

The only way you can stop the kikes is remove them.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #853 on: 26 October 2021 at 21:59 »
Do it to the PC, and there's Hel to pay. Do it to Whitey, and a reward is given.

Example: In 1997 (I think it was) in Adelaide, South Australia, a bunch of tomb stones at a public cemetery were vandalised. At the time the Jewish community bitched about anti-Semitic attacks on their dead. It was later proven that the Catholic and Protestant areas were also vandalised to the same extent. To this day in the Adelaide Museum of Kike Supremacy, there's a memorial to this non-event. Jews gather together there every year to remember and talk bullshit about how they triumphed over the non-existent anti-Semitism that was just some twat of a vandal with a hammer.

The truth today is anybody that remembers the Catholic tomb stones, the Protestant tomb stones, the Atheist, the WTF knows ... perhaps Chink and Coon too tomb stones that were also vandalised - is declared to be an anti-Semitic denier of anti-Semitism. And that's the truth that makes me proud to be an anti-Semite in the fight against Jewish Supremacy.

Slinging petty shite at the Kike only serves to give them ammunition. Remembering the Truth, and exposing Semitic Mendacity has the wider ranging, opinion altering effects needed prior to any final solution stopping the Kikes. And ...

The only way you can stop the kikes is remove them.

:rahowa

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #854 on: 28 October 2021 at 19:46 »
Nothing to see here. Nobody's White ... And that's why it ends in a hug-fest for the International Brotherhood of Darkies

* South African Mixed-Race Cricketer

* Egyptian born Muslim & Australian TV Host

* Australian Aboriginal TV Host

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10140213/Waleed-Aly-defends-Quinton-Kock-not-taking-Black-Lives-Matter-knee-T20-World-Cup.html

Waleed Aly has jumped to the defence of one of the world's best cricketers who refused to take a knee for the Black Lives Matter movement

South African wicketkeeper Quinton de Kock made headlines around the world on Tuesday when he refused to take a knee at the T20 World Cup

His refusal to participate in the anti-racism gesture sparked an explosive reaction in Australia, where indigenous ABC Breakfast presenter Tony Armstrong 'saw red' and blasted the South African's actions as 'racist' live on air. 

De Kock, who comes from a mixed race family, issued an apology and explained his actions by saying he felt his rights were 'taken away' after players were instructed just hours before the game to take a knee.

The Project co-host, who is of Egyptian background and is Muslim, leapt to de Kock's defence and said he understood the cricketer's reluctance.

'Especially when it came out that he was just told on the way to the ground and all of that sort of stuff,' Aly told the program on Thursday night.

'I think that there's a thing that sport has to think about here, which is, it's one thing for sport to take a stand...

'It's another thing when you compel every player to take the same stand, especially when you compel them a couple of hours before a game.' 

Mixed-Race - Muslim - Abo

Aly said it was unfair of Cricket South Africa to spring the directive on players and that though he himself would have complied by taking the knee, he understands why de Koch took a defiant stand.

'There was no conversation and suddenly he's meant to process this and take on something that the game or Cricket South Africa and a statement that they want to make as his own personal one,' Aly continued.

'Yeah, if I was in his position, I'm taking the knee. But I can kind of understand why it would trip a wire.

'It's a really weird situation for a player to be in.'

Armstrong, who was a guest panelist on The Project, agreed.

He has backed down from his fiery rant and described de Koch's apology as 'incredible'.

'Full credit it to him for coming out with such a strong statement, really explaining what it was all about,' he said

Earlier in the segment, Armstrong, a former AFL star, explained why he 'saw red' and reacted so strongly to the controversy a day earlier.

'I felt so visceral about the fact that this player was not going to take a knee in support of the Black Lives Matter movement,' he said,

'While I understand that it can be tokenistic for big sport to go out there and take a knee, but what are they really doing behind it?

'It still means a lot to see it. It means a lot to me. I feel it. And I felt myself getting more and more angry about this

Armstrong accepted de Kock's explanation and admitted he made a mistake by assuming the cricketer was racist for not taking a knee.

'I'm so glad that he's come out and said what he said. Because I think what he might not have realised in the moment was - just what it means to so many people,' he said.

'I questioned, I guess, how racist do you have to be to not want to do the bare minimum by taking a knee? And that was just- you know, that was a mistake on my behalf in hindsight.

'But in the moment, that was exactly how I felt because I saw a lack of support for that movement and for that moment. And whilst it's such a little thing, it clearly goes such a long way.'

All players and staff were directed to take a knee before the T20 World Cup match between South Africa and the West Indies on Tuesday night.

De Kock refused and instead pulled out of the match altogether for 'personal reasons'.

He has since apologised to his teammates and fans, saying it was never meant to be a 'Quinton' thing.

'I felt like my rights were taken away when I was told what we had to do in the way that we were told,' he said, adding he thinks other players were also uncomfortable with the order,' he said.

It also sparked a strong reaction in Australia.

'We've seen sporting teams right around the world start to get behind this movement,' Armstrong said on News Breakfast on Wednesday morning.

'So for him to not do that, all that I think — and this is my own personal opinion — the question has been bubbling in my mind is how racist do you have to be, to not just take a knee and do that in conjunction with your teammates to show support, to even pretend to show support?

'You've got to be pretty strong on your conviction not to.'

His co-host Michael Rowland joined in on the discussion adding: 'At the very best it is confounding, confusing and puzzling.'

Armstrong noted that South Africa along with many other nations had a 'chequered' past when it came to issues of race and said he felt for the South African captain who had to explain his teammate's position.

At the toss, South African captain Temba Bavuma said de Kock had withdrawn for 'personal reasons', but, after his side defeated the West Indies, Bavuma said he had been 'surprised and taken aback' by the development

Typical boong! Always feels hard done by and owed something! Can’t get why people hate being force fed with this B/S ! Like all the whites (even the lighter skinned Mixed/Colored) in Sth Africa just have to shut up and be happy about the failure their nation is since Jigaboo took the helm!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Lesbian Anti-Racist Activist Mugged By Nigger

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3626
Last post 25 June 2021 at 13:28
by Private
The Jew-owned MSM will have a field day with this one

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3685
Last post 05 April 2009 at 18:31
by Private
Newsweek - See Baby Discriminate (Racist babies)

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 2712
Last post 15 May 2021 at 02:37
by Private
Racist Republicans

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 2982
Last post 27 October 2009 at 23:18
by Private
It Takes a Village to Raise a Racist