2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #790 on: 13 May 2021 at 20:59 »
West Australia: In Australian hospitals, Chinese and Indian - Chindian doctors rule all. Are Chindians be racist towards a Chindian girl? Nah, of course not. So they are going to BLAME WHITEY!

Grieving parents of girl, seven, who died after waiting two hours in a hospital’s emergency room choke back tears as they claim 'rude' staff ignored their cries for help - and question whether it was because of the colour of their skin

Daily Mail (UK) | 14 May 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9575367/Grieving-parents-girl-seven-died-Perth-emergency-room-say-done.html

The grieving parents of Aishwarya Aswath, who died from an infection at Perth Children's Hospital, say they were treated without compassion and have no doubt she would still be alive if their concerns had been addressed

Aswath Chavittupara, 39, and Prasitha Sasidharan, 33, have laid bare their devastation at the loss of their seven-year-old daughter

We didn't get the answers that we were looking for,' an emotional Mr Chavittupara told reporters on Thursday.

'We knew they would only look at some of the areas and ignore the rest. That's why we've been pushing for an external inquiry.'

Aishwarya was taken to the $1.2 billion hospital's emergency department with a fever and triaged by staff in the second-least urgent category.

Her parents pleaded for her to be assessed after her eyes became cloudy and her hands turned cold but were forced to wait for almost two hours.

She died soon after she was finally seen

A report by WA's Child and Adolescent Health Services found Aishwarya died of sepsis after contracting an infection related to group A streptococcus.

The McGowan government has ruled out an independent inquiry into her death, while Health Minister Roger Cook has fended off calls for his resignation.

At times struggling to speak, Mr Chavittupara said Mr Cook's apology was 'not good enough' and the system needed to change.

'I think some of the staff were ignoring us ... they didn't even pass on the message to their superiors so they could decide,' he said.

'We found the staff were a bit rude and we found that the level of humanity that they had was very low

Among the report's recommendations is a review of staff awareness of culturally and linguistically diverse communities.

The family have questioned whether their ethnicity influenced their treatment and believe a systemic review is needed

They probably realised they had enough convenience stores and Petrol stations ? Who needs another?

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #791 on: 27 May 2021 at 05:10 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9623313/Inner-West-Council-rename-Victoria-Road-Marrickville-Sydney-colonial-links.html

A proposal to rename a major city road because of its 'colonial links' has sparked a heated debate at a Sydney council

The council is considering traditional Aboriginal names for streets in the region, the Daily Telegraph reported.

'For Aboriginal peoples the invasion of the British Empire was catastrophic,' Mr Hesse's motion said.

'The British stole their lands, fouled their waters, took their food, and Aboriginal peoples were murdered or died of imported diseases... a new name maybe a small token of reconciliation.

'I'm sure Queen Victoria couldn't care less about Victoria Road, Marrickville, I think she will cope.'

Inner West mayor Darcy Byrne said he supported the change in concept, but also understood it would be hard for local businesses.

'Aboriginal renaming is really important that's why we renamed wards with Aboriginal names,' the mayor said.

The council will consider renaming streets across the region to Aboriginal names.

Councillor Julie Passas voted for the motion but said there were bigger issues for the council to focus on.

'Things years ago were wrong, let's make sure they never happen again,' she said

Why so important to Boongs? Can’t they just get over they are less evolved than us, and conqured? Queen Victoria is more deserving of a road name than any of them, because they are just prehistoric nomads who lived Stone Age lives!
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #792 on: 28 May 2021 at 22:02 »
Shocking moment Asian man is booted off a train by fellow commuters in 'racist attack' - but witnesses say there is FAR more to the story

* The shocking incident unfolded on a Sydney train, at Central in the city's CBD
 * Passenger of Asian appearance 'yelled at a baby to stop crying' during commute
 * Other commuters combined to force him off the service at next station

Andrew Prentice | Daily Mail (UK) | 29 May 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9628703/Shocking-moment-man-screams-baby-booted-Sydney-train.html

Confronting footage has captured the moment a man was booted off a train by furious commuters at one of Australia's busiest stations The incident unfolded at Sydney's Central Station on Friday, with initial reports suggesting the man - of Asian descent - was a victim of racism

But the woman who filmed the chaos claimed the ugly altercation was 'not a racist' attack - and the supposed victim got what he deserved after telling a baby to 'f***ing stop' crying

In the video uploaded to TikTok, the man was seen in the carriage wearing a long-sleeved blue shirt, white shorts, work boots and carrying a camping-style bag.

'For what f***ing reason?' he was heard screaming to his fellow commuters, to which another replied 'shut up', while others yelled obscenities. 

The other passengers then banded together and told the man 'you have to get off the train', as their hands were seen pushing him towards the door.

'You f***ing crazy people,' the man protestedBefore he got off the train, the man continued swearing at fellow train passengers.

He then alighted at Central Station.

The woman who filmed the ordeal later explained: 'Hey everyone, the Asian man was not the victim
'Here is what happened.. the baby was crying and the Asian guy yelled at the baby "can you f**king stop
'Everyone then protected the baby... another guy said "you can't say that to a baby".'

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Sydney Trains and NSW Police for comment.

. . . .

No "Racism" here? Don't worry, the MSM has found something it believes it can Blame Whitey for ...

A hero commuter was praised for coming to the rescue of an Asian woman who was being racially abused by a belligerent man on a train last year. 

A disturbing six-minute video posted online showed a man in a white cap standing by a woman on a Sydney train to protect her from an aggressive man.

The offender could be heard repeatedly screaming 'f**k off' as the hero bystander blocked him from getting close to the innocent woman he was shouting at.

Alarmed passengers could be seen gazing towards the commotion, as the Good Samaritan cops the brunt of the racially-charged tirade

The man eventually barged past him to start abusing the woman as she sat quietly and alone.

'Get back to Manila you piece of s**t,' the man taunted, pointing his finger at her face

You're from Manila. You're a f***ing piece of s**t from Manila.'

Fed up, the man in the cap walked through the cabin towards the train's emergency button, which he used to contact transport NSW train staff.

But the antagonist launched a verbal attack on him, following the man down the stairway. 

'Where are you going maggot? Hero? Hero! Hero! the abuser yelled.

The commuter could be heard speaking over the emergency line as the man, viciously attempting to distract from the call, spat on him before storming back into the cabin.

'I'd rather you have a go at me than pick on some woman,' the hero called as the pair engage in a heated exchange.

The instigator then stormed back towards the woman to continue berating her, with the commuter following to stand by to ensure her safety.

'The Filipina f***ing piece of s**t,' the man in the hoodie jeered
I'm not a Filipino, I'm Indonesian,' the woman responded.

'I don't give a f**k who you are,' I'm bouncing the ball right here,' the offender said.

'Mate I'm happy to stand down here if you're going to keep on intimidating the woman,' the hero replies. 'What are you going to do? Try and intimidate me? It's not working is it?'

The hostile stand-off dragged on for a further three minutes, with the pest flexing his fist and seizing up against him in a bid to intimidate before stealing his hat. 

As the aggressor prepared to descend the train at Hurstville station, in the city's south west, the defender pushed him down the stairs and collected his belonging.

The bully could be seen lying on the train's floor, incessantly shouting abuse until the video cut out. 

Commentators were left outraged by the racist behaviour, with many applauding the commuter for standing up to protect the victim.
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #793 on: 07 June 2021 at 13:08 »
In the screams of everything is racist by our enemies, bird names have made the list.

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/05/1002944505/monuments-and-teams-have-changed-names-as-america-reckons-with-racism-birds-are-

Monuments And Teams Have Changed Names As America Reckons With Racism. Birds Are Next

June 5, 20218:00 AM ET
JEFF ST. CLAIR

Our relationship with nature often begins with a name.

It's an introduction that tells us something about that animal, like spotted turtle, gray tree frog, or yellow-bellied sapsucker.

In many cases that creature's name is not a window into its natural history, but a remnant of our own.

But, America is trying to come to terms with its complicated racial past by changing the names of institutions, ranging from military bases to baseball teams.

Now efforts are also underway to change the names of some living monuments — birds...

A "Racist" Bachman's Sparrow partnered with Evil Whitey
Image Source: Link - Bachman's Sparrow - Tennessee Birds

Summary:

* Kenn Kaufman is the Jewish author of several birding field guides.

* Kaufman believes that birds named after a White Man are racist.
    Examples: Wilson's warbler, and Swainson's warbler, Kirtland's warbler, Cooper's hawk, Botteri's sparrow and Bachman's sparrow.

* Kaufman is using Backman's sparrow as leverage:
    "John Bachman was a Lutheran minister in South Carolina," Kaufman says. "He also fancied himself to be a scientist," says Kaufman, "and part of what he wrote about was suggesting that Whites were just naturally superior to members of other races." He says Bachman's theories supported efforts to justify slavery.

* Jordan Rutter, a young birder from Washington, D.C., is co-founder of Bird Names for Birds, a group trying to make birding more inclusive by removing all eponymous bird names, that is, those named after White People. "We call these bird names verbal statues," Rutter says, "because so many of them truly are honoring folks that were involved in colonial and Confederate times."

* Black Supremacists also admit that People of Color typically have a hatred for Nature and find Racism everywhere: Lawns are Racist, Trees are Racist, Parks are Racist. They believe that if they remove all eponymous bird names related to White People, bird-watching will cease to be Racist.

"I feel like it's a start," says Nicole Jackson, a birder in Columbus, Ohio.

She's one of the organizers of Black Birders Week. One goal of the event is to highlight the need for safe access to nature for people of color.

"Black people are in these spaces," says Jackson, "and we need to feel like we have enough of a community that we can talk to each other and feel safe."

#BlackinNature and #SafeinNature are themes in this year's Black Birders Week.

HNIC Barry Obongo vs Racist Nature
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #794 on: 11 June 2021 at 11:44 »
Maybe this is why I alway enjoyed a slice of apple pie.  ;D

https://nypost.com/2021/06/09/author-tries-to-cancel-apple-pie-by-linking-it-to-genocide/

Author tries to cancel apple pie by linking it to 'genocide of...

nypost.com

Bye-bye, America’s pie.

A UK newspaper is being accused of trying to cancel apple pie by linking it to slavery and the “ongoing genocide of indigenous people.”

In a lengthy examination in the Guardian, author and scholar Raj Patel lists the ways that people are wrong in assuming that “nothing could be more American” — with even the recipe a ripoff of a British pumpkin pie.

He then lists at length the sometimes “bloody” origins of almost every part of the beloved dish — from apples, sugar, and even the gingham cloth it is traditionally served with.

“In the drama of nationalist culture, the bloody and international origins of the apple pie are subject to a collective amnesia,” Patel wrote.

“The apple pie is as American as stolen land, wealth and labor. We live its consequences today,” concluded the author, a research professor in the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas.

A United States postage stamp depicting Johnny Appleseed. Apples have long been a foundation of American culture.Blank Archives/Getty Images

The article — “Food injustice has deep roots: let’s start with America’s apple pie” — details how apples came to the West in the 1500s with colonists and their “vast and ongoing genocide of Indigenous people.”

English colonizers then used apple trees “as markers of civilization, which is to say property,” he wrote.

“John Chapman, better known as Johnny Appleseed, took these markers of colonized property to the frontiers of US expansion where his trees stood as symbols that Indigenous communities had been extirpated,” he wrote.

He linked sugar to the slave trade, and gingham to “war capitalism” that “enslaved and committed acts of genocide against millions of Indigenous people in North America, and millions of Africans and their descendants through the transatlantic slave trade.”

While the article was published last month, it started going viral this week — outraging conservative commentators.

“I remember when we used to use the phrase ‘the flag, motherhood, and apple pie’ to signify things about which Americans were unified. It is now ‘an offensive symbol of white supremacy’ and ‘birthing people,'” Ben Shapiro tweeted Tuesday, adding, “So I guess we’re still good with apple pie.”

Ben Shapiro tweeted about the apple pie controversy.Twitter

While he did not directly link it to the Guardian article, many others did as they expressed outrage at Patel’s claims.

“According to The Guardian newspaper(London), apple pie is racist too. These people are nuts,” @Zayphar wrote.

Another commentator named John Black wrote, “The ‘woke’ #CancelCulture mob seeks to destroy everything that is American and/or good.”

Some Twitter users thought the attack on apple pie was done as an intentional parody of cancel culture.Bettmann Archive

“It’s so absurd it sounds like a parody of #CancelCulture. No such luck…,” he tweeted.

Others joked about imaginary complaints people could have with the sweet treat.

“And what about people with gluten sensitivity? Apple pie is glutenist AF!” one person joked.

“The apple pie is as American as stolen land, wealth and labor. We live its consequences today,” Raj Patel wrote.

Meanwhile, a Twitter user named Paul W. suggested people stay away from the dessert because of the gross Jason Biggs scene from the 1999 movie with the same name.

“Have you seen what Jewish people do to apple pies? Hollywood even made a whole movie franchise out of it,” he quipped.

More:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9666503/Now-apple-pie-racist-Tweeters-hit-Guardian-article-condemned-American-treat.html

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Lesbian Anti-Racist Activist Mugged By Nigger

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 3382
Last post 29 January 2009 at 08:05
by Private
The Jew-owned MSM will have a field day with this one

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3453
Last post 05 April 2009 at 18:31
by Private
Newsweek - See Baby Discriminate (Racist babies)

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 2492
Last post 15 May 2021 at 02:37
by Private
Racist Republicans

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 2791
Last post 27 October 2009 at 23:18
by Private
It Takes a Village to Raise a Racist