Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

To begin with the "THAT'S RACIST!" theme, let's start by reminding everyone what Ben Klassen said many years ago: The United States was NOT founded on a Judeo or Christian footing. The author and narrator will continue on that theme for you.

Secondly: Rick Santorum Railroaded For Not Kissing Native American Ass

White Men founded the USA. Red Niggers were allowed to come along for the ride. They should consider themselves lucky that their Reservations - some of which are considered to be Independent Nations - aren't walled off and bombed.

Not kissing Red Nigger arse? THAT'S RACIST! scream MSM.

Don't like that, build a wall and get over it. ;)
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

I want to be oppressed like a Nigger. I want those millions of dollars for myself!  :-\

Candace Owens has mocked Michelle Obama, Meghan Markle and Lebron James for playing the "victim" card, arguing anyone who believes they are "oppressed" are a "fool".

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

BLAMING WHITEY!

Jews and Asians in NYC are being attacked in "Hate-Crimes" but there's no mention of the true Black culprits ...

Hate crimes see 73% rise in NYC, with Asians and Jews most targeted

NYPD says Asian-Americans were the most targeted group with 80 hate crimes from start of year through May 2; Jews were the next most attacked, with 54 incidents reported

Andrew Silow-Carrol | The Times of Israel | 13 May 2021

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hate-crimes-see-73-rise-in-nyc-with-asians-and-jews-most-targeted

JTA — A dramatic rise in attacks on Asian-Americans has led to an overall increase in hate crimes in New York City during 2021, while the number of crimes targeting Jews decreased slightly.

Jews in New York were targeted in 54 hate crimes reported between Jan. 1 and May 2, down from 58 such crimes in the same period in 2020, according to New York Police Department figures released Monday.
The NYPD's Hate Crime Task Force said the city recorded 180 hate crimes through May 2, compared to 104 such crimes during the same period last year, a 73% increase.

Asians were the most targeted group with 80 hate crimes through May 2 — soaring from 16 in the same period in 2020. Jews were the next most targeted.

"Oi vey! Is Nazis. White Zupremazizt Nazis!"

Breitbart, however, is at least willing to admit that Whitey isn't ALL to blame. Although, I'd be willing to bet a pinch to a pint of shït, that NO Whites at all are to blame ...

Quote from: Breitbart USAWhy is this happening? Simple: Democrats hate Jews and Asians.

Hey, remember when the corporate media were pretending to be outraged over this increase in hate crimes against Asian-Americans and then the excitement completely disappeared when their attempt to blame it on Trump exploded in the face of reality after it was discovered that all of the hate crimes were happening in Democrat-run cities and almost none of the suspects were white guys?

Oh, my, suddenly hates crimes against Asians didn't outrage the fake media AT ALL. Suddenly hate crimes against Asians were NO BIG DEAL.

Source: https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/05/12/nolte-hate-crimes-explode-73-in-democrat-run-new-york-city

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

West Australia: In Australian hospitals, Chinese and Indian - Chindian doctors rule all. Are Chindians be racist towards a Chindian girl? Nah, of course not. So they are going to BLAME WHITEY!

Grieving parents of girl, seven, who died after waiting two hours in a hospital's emergency room choke back tears as they claim 'rude' staff ignored their cries for help - and question whether it was because of the colour of their skin

Daily Mail (UK) | 14 May 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9575367/Grieving-parents-girl-seven-died-Perth-emergency-room-say-done.html

The grieving parents of Aishwarya Aswath, who died from an infection at Perth Children's Hospital, say they were treated without compassion and have no doubt she would still be alive if their concerns had been addressed

Aswath Chavittupara, 39, and Prasitha Sasidharan, 33, have laid bare their devastation at the loss of their seven-year-old daughter

We didn't get the answers that we were looking for,' an emotional Mr Chavittupara told reporters on Thursday.

'We knew they would only look at some of the areas and ignore the rest. That's why we've been pushing for an external inquiry.'

Aishwarya was taken to the $1.2 billion hospital's emergency department with a fever and triaged by staff in the second-least urgent category.

Her parents pleaded for her to be assessed after her eyes became cloudy and her hands turned cold but were forced to wait for almost two hours.

She died soon after she was finally seen

A report by WA's Child and Adolescent Health Services found Aishwarya died of sepsis after contracting an infection related to group A streptococcus.

The McGowan government has ruled out an independent inquiry into her death, while Health Minister Roger Cook has fended off calls for his resignation.

At times struggling to speak, Mr Chavittupara said Mr Cook's apology was 'not good enough' and the system needed to change.

'I think some of the staff were ignoring us ... they didn't even pass on the message to their superiors so they could decide,' he said.

'We found the staff were a bit rude and we found that the level of humanity that they had was very low

Among the report's recommendations is a review of staff awareness of culturally and linguistically diverse communities.

The family have questioned whether their ethnicity influenced their treatment and believe a systemic review is needed

They probably realised they had enough convenience stores and Petrol stations ? Who needs another?

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9623313/Inner-West-Council-rename-Victoria-Road-Marrickville-Sydney-colonial-links.html

A proposal to rename a major city road because of its 'colonial links' has sparked a heated debate at a Sydney council
The council is considering traditional Aboriginal names for streets in the region, the Daily Telegraph reported.

'For Aboriginal peoples the invasion of the British Empire was catastrophic,' Mr Hesse's motion said.

'The British stole their lands, fouled their waters, took their food, and Aboriginal peoples were murdered or died of imported diseases... a new name maybe a small token of reconciliation.

'I'm sure Queen Victoria couldn't care less about Victoria Road, Marrickville, I think she will cope.'

Inner West mayor Darcy Byrne said he supported the change in concept, but also understood it would be hard for local businesses.

'Aboriginal renaming is really important that's why we renamed wards with Aboriginal names,' the mayor said.

The council will consider renaming streets across the region to Aboriginal names.

Councillor Julie Passas voted for the motion but said there were bigger issues for the council to focus on.

'Things years ago were wrong, let's make sure they never happen again,' she said

Why so important to Boongs? Can't they just get over they are less evolved than us, and conqured? Queen Victoria is more deserving of a road name than any of them, because they are just prehistoric nomads who lived Stone Age lives!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Shocking moment Asian man is booted off a train by fellow commuters in 'racist attack' - but witnesses say there is FAR more to the story

* The shocking incident unfolded on a Sydney train, at Central in the city's CBD
* Passenger of Asian appearance 'yelled at a baby to stop crying' during commute
* Other commuters combined to force him off the service at next station

Andrew Prentice | Daily Mail (UK) | 29 May 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9628703/Shocking-moment-man-screams-baby-booted-Sydney-train.html

Confronting footage has captured the moment a man was booted off a train by furious commuters at one of Australia's busiest stations The incident unfolded at Sydney's Central Station on Friday, with initial reports suggesting the man - of Asian descent - was a victim of racism

But the woman who filmed the chaos claimed the ugly altercation was 'not a racist' attack - and the supposed victim got what he deserved after telling a baby to 'f***ing stop' crying

In the video uploaded to TikTok, the man was seen in the carriage wearing a long-sleeved blue shirt, white shorts, work boots and carrying a camping-style bag.

'For what f***ing reason?' he was heard screaming to his fellow commuters, to which another replied 'shut up', while others yelled obscenities. 

The other passengers then banded together and told the man 'you have to get off the train', as their hands were seen pushing him towards the door.

'You f***ing crazy people,' the man protestedBefore he got off the train, the man continued swearing at fellow train passengers.

He then alighted at Central Station.

The woman who filmed the ordeal later explained: 'Hey everyone, the Asian man was not the victim
'Here is what happened.. the baby was crying and the Asian guy yelled at the baby "can you f**king stop
'Everyone then protected the baby... another guy said "you can't say that to a baby".'

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Sydney Trains and NSW Police for comment.

. . . .

No "Racism" here? Don't worry, the MSM has found something it believes it can Blame Whitey for ...

A hero commuter was praised for coming to the rescue of an Asian woman who was being racially abused by a belligerent man on a train last year. 

A disturbing six-minute video posted online showed a man in a white cap standing by a woman on a Sydney train to protect her from an aggressive man.

The offender could be heard repeatedly screaming 'f**k off' as the hero bystander blocked him from getting close to the innocent woman he was shouting at.

Alarmed passengers could be seen gazing towards the commotion, as the Good Samaritan cops the brunt of the racially-charged tirade

The man eventually barged past him to start abusing the woman as she sat quietly and alone.

'Get back to Manila you piece of s**t,' the man taunted, pointing his finger at her face

You're from Manila. You're a f***ing piece of s**t from Manila.'

Fed up, the man in the cap walked through the cabin towards the train's emergency button, which he used to contact transport NSW train staff.

But the antagonist launched a verbal attack on him, following the man down the stairway. 

'Where are you going maggot? Hero? Hero! Hero! the abuser yelled.

The commuter could be heard speaking over the emergency line as the man, viciously attempting to distract from the call, spat on him before storming back into the cabin.

'I'd rather you have a go at me than pick on some woman,' the hero called as the pair engage in a heated exchange.

The instigator then stormed back towards the woman to continue berating her, with the commuter following to stand by to ensure her safety.

'The Filipina f***ing piece of s**t,' the man in the hoodie jeered
I'm not a Filipino, I'm Indonesian,' the woman responded.

'I don't give a f**k who you are,' I'm bouncing the ball right here,' the offender said.

'Mate I'm happy to stand down here if you're going to keep on intimidating the woman,' the hero replies. 'What are you going to do? Try and intimidate me? It's not working is it?'

The hostile stand-off dragged on for a further three minutes, with the pest flexing his fist and seizing up against him in a bid to intimidate before stealing his hat. 

As the aggressor prepared to descend the train at Hurstville station, in the city's south west, the defender pushed him down the stairs and collected his belonging.

The bully could be seen lying on the train's floor, incessantly shouting abuse until the video cut out. 

Commentators were left outraged by the racist behaviour, with many applauding the commuter for standing up to protect the victim.
The Price is Reich!