Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9411201/School-renames-mufti-day-day-concerns-term-culturally-insensitive.html

A school has renamed its 'mufti day' to 'be yourself day' after concerns the colloquial use of the Arabic word was culturally insensitive

Heretaunga College, in Upper Hutt, New Zealand, held its first 'be yourself day' last Tuesday after asking senior students to research whether 'mufti' was outdated

Assistant Principal Matthew Lambert said while no formal complaints had been made over the use of the term, last year's head girl had questioned its appropriateness.

He said after hearing whispers other schools were planning to abandon the term, three head students were asked to research its origins and report 'They came back with some pretty interesting things. Some links with Islam and things like that, definitions of the word from back in the past and obviously what it means now as well as their own summary of the whole scenario,' Mr Lambert told the NZ Herald.

The school's executive group then discovered a Spinoff article where University of Canterbury historian Kate Pickles detailed mufti day's colonial origin.

The historian revealed how off-duty British military leaders in India during the 19th century would wear the clothing of local Muslim clerics to mock them.

The adoption of the clothing led to the British Army using the word mufti to describe their days out of uniform, which was later picked up by the British school system.

After months of consideration the college's Principal and executive group voted to ditch the Arabic word for good, deciding it could be offensive to staff and students.

Promotional posters put up around the school and a post on the college's Instagram alerted students to the newly named 'be yourself day'.

Students were asked to bring a $2 donation for the non-uniform day, with half of the proceeds donated to the Te Pa Manawa Shelter Britannia House in Petone.

Head boy Cameron Prince said there had been a mixed response from Heretaunga students, but overall his fellow classmates had accepted the change

I guess NZ got a bunch of new Muslims to replace the ones that went and they want to do everything to be PC towards them.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

If you can read music, THAT'S RACIST!

Oxford University May Scrap Sheet Music for Being Complicit in 'White Supremacy'

KURT ZINDULKA | Beitbart (USA) | 29 March 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/03/29/oxford-university-considers-scraping-sheet-music-for-being-complicit-in-white-supremacy

Excerpt: The University of Oxford is considering proposals that would remove sheet music from its curriculum over woke claims that teaching the Western form of musical notation has roots in "colonialism" and "complicity in white supremacy".

In response to widespread Black Lives Matter protesters and riots last year in the United Kingdom, music educators at Oxford University have joined the wider iconoclastic movement which has been sweeping through British academia.

The music department at the prestigious and ancient university has seen calls to remove music notation from the curriculum as professors seek to focus less on white European heritage and culture, according to documents seen by The Telegraph.

The woke educators went on to claim that musical notation itself is a "colonialist representational system" that has "complicity to white supremacy". The claim is similar to leftist pronouncements in America that mathematics is inherently racist.

The Oxford academics went on to pronounce that teaching the piano or conducting orchestras could cause "students of colour great distress" as the skills involved are closely tied to "white European music".

UK Govt to Force Social Media Firms to Purge Content That Would Be 'Illegal on the Street'

KURT ZINDULKA | Beitbart (USA) | 29 March 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/03/29/uk-govt-to-force-social-media-companies-to-remove-racist-content

Excerpt: Boris Johnson's Culture Secretary has stated that social media companies will be mandated by the government to remove content that would be "illegal on the street" as a part of the upcoming Online Safety Bill.

Oliver Dowden said that so-called hate speech will be covered in the upcoming legislation which is set to impose further limits on online free speech in Britain.

"The most important provision of that is to make what's illegal on the street, illegal online, and to make sure that social media companies have proper regimes in place to remove illegal content," the Culture Secretary told Times Radio.

Police forces in Britain have also recorded thousands of so-called "non-crime hate incidents' in official databases, meaning that such incidents may become visible on background checks, despite the supposed "offenders" not having committed any actual crime.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartLondon/status/967134468648701953
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9432549/Very-annoying-Asians-Outrage-disgusting-message-left-customers-receipt-restaurant.html

A popular restaurant has come under fire after a staff member wrote 'two very annoying Asians' on a receipt to describe a young couple dining at the eatery
The docket was posted on social media this week after the customers ordered a chicken croissant and fish cocktails at the venue in the heart of Brisbane's CBD.

In the Snapchat post showing the receipt, a manager of the restaurant responded with 'OMG I love my staff', followed by series of laughing emojis.
When quizzed by furious staff members about the description of the customers, the man, believed to be the restaurant joint owner, told them to 'get a grip' and that 'it was just a joke

A staff member responded by telling the manager the conduct was 'unprofessional and inappropriate' and that it was his 'job to call out behaviour like that'.

The restaurant manager told Daily Mail Australia he regretted his actions.

'I personally wish to apologise for the offence and hurt caused,' he said.

'I've been a business owner in the area for more than six years, personally and professionally invested in diversity.

'I'm deeply disappointed and embarrassed at my actions as they go against everything I pride myself on.

'Internally, my team and I will do better to ensure we uphold the diversity and inclusivity that is at our core.'

. . . .

It comes after another Brisbane restaurant was accused of racism after releasing a takeaway menu offering a 'Wuhan burger' and 'bat wings'. ;D

Japanese eatery Nobunaga Yakitori launched the menu after the Queensland government had banned dine-in service to slow the spread of the coronavirus at the time.

The 'virus-free menu' was slammed by some customers, who accused the restaurant of being racist for making light of the supposed Chinese origin of the deadly pandemic

So ... how would you describe the people dining? "Two annoying Asians"!  What if you wrote "Two annoying Europeans"? Or "Two annoying Danes"?

Nothing derogatory said there he just described the people.

And ... No! Nobody really wants bat wings. If you can have "New York pizza" or "Chicago whopper" why not Wuhan burger? Not racist! Just woke b/s!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9434515/Nursery-teachers-teach-toddlers-white-privilege-unions-say.html

Excerpt: Nursery teachers should be telling toddlers about 'white privilege' so they can learn to 'develop anti-racist views', according to teaching unions

"Kids: Take a look at my face, I am the Future"

The new 128-page guidance has been given as an alternative to the Government's statutory guidance and has received criticism from Conservative MPs

It was issued after an official government report concluded that factors such as family structure and socio-economic background had 'more significant impact on life chances than the existence of racism.
[imgleft width=180]https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.245908582.7053/flat,750x1000,075,t.u6.jpg[/imgleft]
The guidance adds that 'children's racial prejudice' is at risk of being 'maintained or reinforced' unless teachers received training in 'understanding white privilege' and 'systemic racism', according to The Telegraph. 

Conservative MPs argued on Saturday that teaching toddlers about white privilege risked 'becoming some kind of political Soviet indoctrination session

The guidance, called Birth to 5 Matters, was developed by a group of 18 including the National Education Union, the National Day Nurseries Association and the Association for Professional Development in Early Years. 

While the Government's guidance states that five-year-old children should 'know some similarities and differences between different religious and cultural communities in this country', Birth to 5 Matters advises staff 'talking about race is a first step to countering racism.

The advice, seen by The Telegraph, continues:

'It is a mistaken assumption that treating all people in the same way and ignoring differences in race is a sufficient response to racism.

'This approach simply allows the continuation of bias in society which disadvantages people from black and minoritised groups.

'Blah blah blah ....'

:-\Hey kids! Racism's bad Mmmkay!
What a load of B/S! Just ignore the fact that Race is Real and Race Matters!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Aleister Adams

Nigs are pigs. From 8 to 80 they are morbidly obese and eat everything they see. Good riddance.88