Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9315953/Former-Aboriginal-AFL-star-recalls-shocking-racial-insult-Collingwood-teammates.html

Another former AFL star has gone public with shocking allegations of racism during his time at Collingwood.
Andrew Krakouer broke his silence over an alleged incident in 2012 that made him unable to tolerate the team's racist atmosphere

The indigenous star said he overhead three teammates sharing a vile slur about Aboriginals in the locker room.

He's the third former Magpie to speak out about alleged racism at the club after Heritier Lumumba and Leon Davis recalled similar experiences.

Krakouer, 38, described his distress and disgust of hearing the word 'b**ng' come up during a 'joke' shared by three teammates and immediately confronted the unnamed trio.

'Straight away there were a number of emotions running through me. I was anxious, I was angry, I was annoyed... and in disbelief that I had just heard that in my own workplace and it was my own teammates who were making the racial slurs,' Krakouer told the Herald Sun.

'They were having a bit of a laugh and I walked over and I said: 'Would you guys mind telling me what is so funny?' They tried to sort of laugh it off.'

Krakouer shared the shocking incident with 'only a handful of people' until now.

He claims two teammates walked away while the other told him the term came from the sound made when white Australians ran over Aboriginal people in their car.

'I was absolutely disgusted in that person's response and the fact that it was funny to him and that it was a joke,' he said
The incident left Krakouer to rethink his future at Collingwood and ponder whether the club was an unsafe place.

'These guys were my teammates and I had to play footy with them. It was a moment where I really thought to myself, 'what am I doing here?,' he said

He was delisted by Collingwood at the end of the following season in 2013 after 35 AFL games in three seasons

What's he doing in a footy club? Go back to sleeping on the road!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/2021/03/08/harry-meghan-oprah-interview

Meghan Markle reveals why Archie is not a prince, says she was 'silenced' by the Royal Family

Royals accused of racism

The couple also revealed shocking details about how unidentified royals were concerned about how dark her son Archie's skin would be before his birth and that such worries explained why he was not given the title of prince.

Meghan, whose mother is black and father is white, said she was naive before she married into the royal family in 2018, but that she ended up having suicidal thoughts and considering self harm after asking for help but getting none.

"They didn't want him to be a prince or princess, not knowing what the gender would be, which would be different from protocol, and that he wasn't going to receive security," Meghan said.

"In those months when I was pregnant, all around this same time, so we have in tandem the conversation of, 'You won't be given security, not gonna be given a title' and also concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he's born."

She declined to say who had aired such concerns. Asked if she was silent or had been silenced, she replied: "The latter".

The comments, she said, were made to Harry and relayed to her by her husband, and that such worries explained why Archie was not given the title of prince.

But she declined to say who in the royal family voiced those concerns, saying "I think that would be very damaging to them".

The Duchess expressed her shock at "the idea of our son not being safe", and the idea of the first member of colour in this family, not being titled in the same way as other grandchildren.

Archie, who is seventh in line to the throne, is not entitled to be an HRH or a prince due to rules set out more than 100 years ago by King George V.

He will be entitled to be an HRH or a prince when the Prince of Wales accedes to the throne.

As the first born son of a duke, Archie could have become Earl of Dumbarton, one of Harry's subsidiary titles, or have been Lord Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, instead at the time of his birth, a royal source said Harry and Meghan had decided he should a regular Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
The Price is Reich!

FelixRex

The electronic jews' puppets are turning on their masters.
"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
Insidiatoris et hostis Judæorum
#VanillaIsis

Ryan-NZ

To bad she didn't act on those thoughts .

Rev.Cambeul

I use youtube to teach math. My channel just got deleted.

The Question:

The Response:
https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/m2xx4t/i_use_youtube_to_teach_math_my_channel_just_got/gqpoa28/
Posted by AtheismIsUndefeated 3 days ago
Math is racist.

And ... It's the Jew

. . . .

Math is Racist: Bill and Melinda Gates bankroll the war on reality

By Jason Rantz, 19 February 2021

Excerpt: The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is bankrolling a group of activists who believe math is racist.

A group of fringe educators have compiled a six-part toolkit offering an "integrated approach" to developing an "anti-racist math practice" viewed through a social justice lens. It chides the "concept of mathematics being purely objective" as "unequivocally false." It argues focusing on the "right answer" to math equations is an example of white supremacy. The toolkit A Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction is meant to help educators in grades 6-8.

Math is racist. Wrong answers are white supremacy
The toolkit focuses on the 2021 progressive buzzword of "equity" and claims white supremacy and mathematics go hand in hand. The resources help educators rid their classrooms of the scourge of racist math by making their students dumber. For example, the lessons in Dismantling Racism in Mathematics Instruction warn educators that "white supremacy culture" shows up in the classroom when teachers "treat mistakes as problems by equating them with wrongness" because it "reinforces the ideas of perfectionism (that students shouldn't make mistakes) and paternalism (teachers or other experts can and should correct mistakes)."

It doesn't explain why this is white supremacist culture. It just says that it is. A quick way to dismantle the white supremacist culture, according to the text, is to eliminate order in the classroom. The text argues, "requiring students to raise their hand before speaking can reinforce paternalism and powerhoarding, in addition to breaking the process of thinking, learning, and communicating." Instead, it recommends you teach math via "storytelling circles, incorporating dance, music, song, call and response, and other cultural ways of communicating."

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Of course Maths are racist! Forget it being a "Universal language" now the White supremacists got in there and changed it into racist and offensive stuff.

I guess you can get charged under 18c of the race relations act ? If I give an equation to some Abo who's too dumb to solve it and fails then I guess that ridiculed him?
The Price is Reich!