Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Florida - U.S.A.
    • Private
    • Fed post central
Re: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #745 on: 26 February 2021 at 17:17 »
Just more anti-White brainwashing in Weimerican public schools.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9293297/Buffalo-schools-claim-whites-uphold-racism-kids-warnings-dead-black-children.html

Fatima Morrell is associate superintendent for Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Initiatives at Buffalo public schools in New York
    Morrell has introduced a new curriculum, lesson plans and teacher training
    The teachers are encouraged to be more 'woke' in their efforts at 'antiracism'
    Morrell suggests teaching kindergarten classes about children killed by police
    Videos featuring Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice and others tell their stories
    Older pupils learn 'all white people play a part in perpetuating systemic racism'
    A whistleblower told City Journal about the news lesson plans
    Morrell is yet to comment on the controversial new teaching program

A public school system in New York has introduced a new curriculum to teach that 'all white people play a part in perpetuating systemic racism', and show kindergarten classes videos of black children shot and killed by police, instructing them about the dangers of police brutality.

The youngest pupils read a series of texts under the heading 'Woke Kindergarten', which are described as being 'digital culturally responsive and sustaining easy reader books'.

The texts help children with their 'learning for liberation' and tell the stories of children 'that we have lost to racist police and state-sanctioned violence.'
"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
insidiatoris et hostis judćorum
#VanillaIsis

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #746 on: 28 February 2021 at 18:41 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_603aee30c5b601179ebdf902

CPAC Organizer Denounces Critics Spotting What Looks Like Nazi SS Symbol On Stage

m.huffpost.com

Critics on Twitter have been chilled by a major design element of the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference that eerily resembles the insignia of a volunteer unit of Adolf Hitler’s notorious Waffen SS. 

A square whose corner juts out from the CPAC stage from connected back-to-back “check marks” bears a striking resemblance to the ancient Norse Odal Rune adopted by the SS unit, which would be particularly apparent from the stage side.

The Anti-Defamation League has noted that after World War II the Odal (or Othala) Rune became commonly used by white supremacists in Europe and North America.

In response to some 100,000 tweets about the issue and climbing, CPAC organizer Matt Schlapp angrily blasted the “stage design conspiracies” as “outrageous and slanderous.” He touted CPAC’s “long standing commitment to the Jewish community.”

CPAC was forced earlier this week to cancel scheduled speaker Young Pharaoh after his anti-Semitic rants calling Judaism a “complete lie” (and worse) were revealed in the media. 

Donald Trump is scheduled to speak on the CPAC stage in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday.

The Snopes fact-checking site reported Saturday that it was “unable to verify at the time of this writing whether the allusion to the Nazi symbol was made intentionally or consciously by any CPAC organizers.”

But it did conclude that the stage definitely “resembled a version of the Odal Rune symbol ... used by a number of Nazi divisions.” 
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #747 on: 02 March 2021 at 15:03 »
https://news.yahoo.com/white-poet-wont-translate-amanda-141123486.html

White author won't translate Amanda Gorman's works after criticism it was inappropriate

news.yahoo.com

Marieke Lucas Rijneveld stepped down from the role on Friday.

The poet would have translated Gorman's inauguration poem 'The Hill We Climb' and first poetry collection to Dutch.

Rijneveld pulled out of the project after mounting criticism that the commission should have gone to a Black person.

Amanda Gorman, the national youth poet laureate, performed her work "The Hill We Climb" after Joe Biden and Kamala Harris' swearing-in ceremony.

A Dutch poet will not translate Amanda Gorman's work after criticism that it would be inappropriate for a white person to do so.

Marieke Lucas Rijneveld announced on Wednesday that they would be translating the works on Twitter which Gorman had retweeted.

However, Rijneveld, the youngest author ever to win the International Booker Prize for the novel, 'The Discomfort of Evening,' decided to step down from the role on Friday.

Rijneveld said in a Twitter statement: "I'm shocked by the uproar around my involvement in the dissemination of Amanda Gorman's message, and I understand people who feel hurt by the choice."

Among those that criticized the decision was Dutch cultural activist and journalist Janice Deul.

In an opinion piece for the newspaper de Volkskrant, she said: "Not to take anything away from Rijneveld's qualities, but why not chose a writer who is - just like Gorman - spoken word artist, young, female and unapologetically Black."

Gorman's rise to fame first began when she performed her poem, 'The Hill We Climb,' at the Presidential Inauguration of Joe Biden.

Gorman, the first National Youth Poet Laureate, recited her poem 'Chorus of the Captains' dedicated to a teacher, an ICU nurse, and a US Marine Corps veteran at the Super Bowl earlier this month.

The Dutch translation of the poem was to be published on March 20 by the Amsterdam-based publisher, Meulenhoff, AP reported.

Rijneveld was also going to translate Gorman's first poetry collection for release on 21 August, the Independent added.

Read the original article on Insider
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #748 on: 02 March 2021 at 19:47 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9316387/6-books-nix-books-Dr-Seuss-works-halted-racist-images.html

-Six Dr. Seuss books will no longer be published because of racist and insensitive imagery, Dr. Seuss Enterprises revealed on Tuesday

-The six books are: 'And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street', 'If I Ran the Zoo', 'McElligot's Pool', 'On Beyond Zebra!', 'Scrambled Eggs Super!', and 'The Cat's Quizzer'

-It comes just one day after President Biden omitted Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day, which is held annually on the author's birthday on March 2
Dr. Seuss, whose real name is Theodor Geisel, had been the face of the annual Read Across America day for more than 20 years

-There has been increasing criticism in recent years over the way blacks, Asians and others are drawn in some of his most beloved children's books

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #749 on: 02 March 2021 at 19:56 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9315953/Former-Aboriginal-AFL-star-recalls-shocking-racial-insult-Collingwood-teammates.html

Another former AFL star has gone public with shocking allegations of racism during his time at Collingwood.
Andrew Krakouer broke his silence over an alleged incident in 2012 that made him unable to tolerate the team's racist atmosphere

The indigenous star said he overhead three teammates sharing a vile slur about Aboriginals in the locker room.

He's the third former Magpie to speak out about alleged racism at the club after Heritier Lumumba and Leon Davis recalled similar experiences.

Krakouer, 38, described his distress and disgust of hearing the word 'b**ng' come up during a 'joke' shared by three teammates and immediately confronted the unnamed trio.

'Straight away there were a number of emotions running through me. I was anxious, I was angry, I was annoyed… and in disbelief that I had just heard that in my own workplace and it was my own teammates who were making the racial slurs,' Krakouer told the Herald Sun.

'They were having a bit of a laugh and I walked over and I said: 'Would you guys mind telling me what is so funny?' They tried to sort of laugh it off.'

Krakouer shared the shocking incident with 'only a handful of people' until now.

He claims two teammates walked away while the other told him the term came from the sound made when white Australians ran over Aboriginal people in their car.

'I was absolutely disgusted in that person's response and the fact that it was funny to him and that it was a joke,' he said
The incident left Krakouer to rethink his future at Collingwood and ponder whether the club was an unsafe place.

'These guys were my teammates and I had to play footy with them. It was a moment where I really thought to myself, 'what am I doing here?,' he said

He was delisted by Collingwood at the end of the following season in 2013 after 35 AFL games in three seasons

What’s he doing in a footy club? Go back to sleeping on the road!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Lesbian Anti-Racist Activist Mugged By Nigger

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 3335
Last post 29 January 2009 at 08:05
by Private
The Jew-owned MSM will have a field day with this one

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3389
Last post 05 April 2009 at 18:31
by Private
Newsweek - See Baby Discriminate (Racist babies)

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 2304
Last post 11 September 2009 at 01:44
by Private
Racist Republicans

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 2741
Last post 27 October 2009 at 23:18
by Private
It Takes a Village to Raise a Racist