Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

RaHoWarrior

It's only that not enough Negroes graduate for them to be able to exert influence. They lack any useful presence outside of a mob.

Rev.Cambeul

I just bought a bottle of White King Bleach today ...

'What will they cancel next?' Pauline Hanson slams push to change name of Pauls 'Smarter White' milk - after Coon cheese was forced to ditch its name

* {Abo} Activist Dr Stephen Hagan wants to change the name of Smarter White milk
* Dr Hagan was behind a successful campaign to change name of Coon cheese
* Pauline Hanson has criticised his calls in a sarcastic Facebook post on Thursday

Stephen Johnson & Charlie Moore | Daily Mail (UK) | 6 August 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8598055/Pauline-Hanson-slams-calls-change-Pauls-Smarter-White-milk.html

Pauline Hanson has criticised calls to change the name of Pauls 'Smarter White' milk brand because it's offensive to Aboriginal people.

Daily Mail Australia revealed on Monday that Indigenous activist Dr Stephen Hagan wanted the named changed because it suggests 'white people are smarter'.

Dr Hagan was behind a successful campaign to change the name of Coon cheese after the resurgence of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Canadian dairy giant Saputo agreed to axe the 85-year-old moniker, named after American cheese ripening pioneer Edward William Coon - because of its racist connotations - and is working on a new name.

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson today criticised Dr Hagan in a sarcastic Facebook post.

'Now that the leftists have cancelled cheese and lollies they will be looking for their next target,' she wrote.

'Rumour has it that 'Smarter White Milk' was top of the list but 'Australian White Potatoes' has emerged as a dark horse.

'Which do you think will be next to go, the intolerant lactose or the supremacist spud?

'If you think there is a third option that deserves to be here feel free to let me know. Remember, there are no stupid suggestions just stupid activists.'

Senator Hanson added a poll so her supporters could vote on which name they think is more likely to be changed.

Smarter White Milk - which she dubbed 'Intolerant Lactose' - received 56 per cent of votes.

Australian White potatoes - which she called 'Supremacist Spuds' - got 44 per cent. 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kill+all+the+white+babies

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=kill+all+the+white+people

"White milk ... White sugar ... White bread ... White flour ... Kill all the White babies!"
Kamau Kambon: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3axYxN7ePKxW0NvDid9kNQ

Dr Hagan, a former diplomat and academic, who now works as a social justice consultant, said Pauls's French parent company Lactalis should consider replacing the 'Smarter White' label, which has been used to sell low-fat milk since 2002.

'Aboriginal people are saying that there's an inference that it's for smart, white people, not for smart, black people,' Dr Hagan told Daily Mail Australia.

'There's a lot of Aboriginal people who take offence, who don't drink that milk because of the interference that it's 'smarter white'.'

Dr Hagan said 'these enlightened times' of the Black Lives Matter movement meant a name change was 'worthy of consideration'.

The soy milk drinker said lots of Aboriginal people had raised the matter with him.

'I recall having conversations with people who don't buy that because of the connotation 'white people are smart',' he said.

'A lot of people have raised it with me: they asked the question about the Smarter White milk - 'Why couldn't it just be Smarter Milk? Why does it need to put the 'white' in there?'

'If enough people want to bring it to my attention, I'm happy to write a letter to the owners of Pauls and say, 'Look, will you consider changing the name?'.'

Pauls' French owner Lactalis declined to comment.

'Unfortunately we're unable to make any further comment,' a spokeswoman told Daily Mail Australia.

Indigenous Alice Springs town councillor Jacinta Price described the call to rename Smarter White milk as 'utter nonsense'.

'I don't know a single Indigenous Australian who is offended at all by milk being called 'Smarter White',' she told Daily Mail Australia.

'Indigenous Australian have far greater issues to be concerned with than the name of a brand of cheese named after its founder or what's written on a carton of milk.'

Ms Price, who ran as a Country Liberal Party candidate at last year's federal election, said affluent activists 'whose lives are easy' were inventing issues to feel like victims instead of addressing family violence and sexual abuse in Aboriginal communities.

'I'd advise anyone who chooses to be offended by such a ridiculous proposition to assess their priorities,' she said.

'The victim mentality is unhealthy and completely unhelpful in attempting to address the real issues.'

BLM-Branded 'Kill a White on Sight' Posters Found in Scotland
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/06/14/blm-branded-kill-white-sight-posters-found-scotland

https://twitter.com/Evening_Tele/status/1271427166656323586
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Ohhh! The white chimney sweep is in black face , he must be racist?

I wonder if the Croatian company is going to bend to the blacks?

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8603065/Bachelor-Paradises-Renee-Barrett-opens-facing-racism-Indigenous-woman.html

Bachelor in Paradise star Renne Barrett has opened up about her indigenous heritage.

However, the 26-year-old reality star has revealed that she has often faced racism and felt 'segregated' because of her background. 

She explained that growing up in Darwin she was often bullied at school because of her looks

In school I was always known as the 'black girl' and for me, being so young, I didn't understand why I was being segregated,' she told the HuffPost.

However, she admits that she still faces racism on a regular basis. 

Last year indigenous Bachelor star Brooke Blurton revealed to Yahoo that she is often told that she is 'pretty for an Aboriginal

'Unfortunately, like Brooke, I did also receive these comments [in the past],' Renee added.

'These statements are so hurtful and are so detrimental to a young girl's mental health. I remember going home in tears and asking why people didn't like me. No one should ever have to feel like that

:-\Well, you date any half caste Boong and you are asking for trouble! But can't you see why people say "she's too pretty to be an Abo".
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Music faculty at Texas college stokes ire for suggesting music theory isn't white supremacist
https://www.foxnews.com/us/music-faculty-texas-college-music-theory-white-supremacist

Brooklyn College Education Prof. Claims Math Is 'White Supremacist Patriarchy'
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/08/09/brooklyn-college-education-prof-claims-math-is-white-supremacist-patriarchy

Check the link above for more stupidity and a few Brave White Souls.

Moment loud mouthed, abusive, racist Niggress confronts polite White gentleman who repeatedly erased her 'Black Lives Matter' graffiti in front of her home

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8609723/White-man-erased-familys-Black-Lives-Matter-chalk-drawings-prompting-neighbors-decorate-street.html

Paraphrasing what I see ...
White Lives Matter - White Power!
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/tv/2020/08/17/karl-stefanovic-media-diversity

TV host Karl Stefanovic has hit out at a landmark study of Australia's television news and current affairs that found that presenters, commentators and reporters are overwhelmingly white.

Media Diversity Australia says its report – which found almost 76 per cent of those on Australian screens were from Anglo-Celtic backgrounds – is the first in-depth study of cultural diversity in Australian television news.

According to MDA, just 6 per cent of TV hosts and presenters were from Indigenous or non-European backgrounds, despite these groups making up a quarter of the Australian population

MDA singled out Stefanovic's employer, the Nine Network, as having "by some distance, the highest level of Anglo-Celtic representation with its journalists on air (87.8 per cent)".

However, the report conceded, none of the commercial networks had more than 5 per cent of presenters, commentators and reporters from non-European backgrounds.

The Today host – isolating at home on Monday morning while awaiting the results of a coronavirus test – took issue with the report.

"I'm not sure how diverse you need to be to qualify for diverse, but I'm of Yugoslav, German and British heritage with a surname Stefanovic," he wrote on Twitter.

"I used to be called a wog at school. I'm proud of my heritage. I'm pretty sure it's diverse and Nine have always supported that."

But Stefanovic's response to the media report drew a mixed reaction.

"Maltese Serbian here. We're pretty damn white in the scheme of things, Karl. This isn't our fight mate," wrote fellow journalist Mike Stevens.

"I'm a 4th generation Australian with a French surname. I got called a wog at school too. Didn't make me any less white," wrote another follower

The report also found the boards of the ABC, Seven and Nine all had "overwhelmingly Anglo-Celtic representation", although the ABC's board is 67 per cent female.

The report found SBS had the "most gender – and culturally diverse" board, with an even gender split and the only Indigenous board member across the networks.

In a statement, the ABC said it welcomed the report, and its findings "broadly reflect the results of our own tracking

But Channel Nine and Seven both questioned the report's methodology.

"I don't think simply counting surnames on TV is an effective way of addressing the issue or helps in finding practical solutions to these challenges," Darren Wick, Nine's director of news and current affairs, told news.com.au.

"This report has clear errors and ignores the significant contribution of someone like Brooke Boney on Today, where is she one of four main hosts on the desk, instead simply listing her daily and regular contribution on the program at somewhere between 0.1 per cent and 0 per cent [an early copy of the report rounded Channel Nine's overall Indigenous representation to 0 per cent but was revised to 0.1 per cent in the final release].

"This is not reflective of the real changes and proactive appointments we have been making in improving diversity in our television business

Wap Wap Bam! Bam! ... who likes watching Niggers?!
The Price is Reich!