Recent Posts

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #520 on: 24 May 2020 at 12:08 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/volkswagen-apologizes-unacceptable-ad-black-man-being-pushed-white-hands-n1212186

Volkswagen apologizes for 'racist advertising' of black man being pushed by white hands

The German automaker harshly took itself to task, even citing the company's troubling history under the Nazi regime in its apology..

May 21, 2020, 1:39 PM CDT / Updated May 21, 2020, 2:27 PM CDT
By David K. Li and Shamar Walters

German automaker Volkswagen apologized Wednesday for an advertisement that appeared to show a black man being mocked and literally flicked away by a pair of white hands.

The ad, which had been posted to VW's German Instagram, showed a black man strolling down a Buenos Aires street when a pair of massive white hands appear from above to push him around — with a giggling woman and comedic sound effects in the background.

Then one of the hands, with a thumb and index finger, flick the helpless black character into a street-side cafe or bar called "Petit Colon," which can be translated to mean "Little Columbus," as in sailor and colonizer Christopher Columbus.

"We posted a racist advertising video on Volkswagen's Instagram channel," the automaker said in a statement posted in German on Wednesday. "We understand the public outrage at this. Because we’re horrified, too."

The auto company went as far as citing its own troubling history, being founded in 1937 under Adolf Hitler, while apologizing.

"We at Volkswagen are aware of the historical origins and the guilt of our company during the Nazi Regime. That is precisely why we resolutely oppose all forms of hatred, slander/propaganda and discrimination," the statement continued.

"The Volkswagen Group of today is at home all over the world. And the whole world is at home with us. Every race, every religion, every gender identity. This is our most precious asset. This is who we are. And this video is the opposite of what we are. On behalf of Volkswagen AG, we apologize to the public at large for this film."

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #521 on: 25 May 2020 at 01:33 »
It's an old trick but MSM is making up words and meanings to find racism where there is none. As things stand, Colonist now equals White Supremacist in the libtard vocabulary. White people are Colonists and non-Whites are Migrants. Remember what the libtards say: Only White people can be Racist/Colonists ...

Then one of the hands, with a thumb and index finger, flick the helpless black character into a street-side cafe or bar called "Petit Colon," which can be translated to mean "Little Columbus," as in sailor and colonizer Christopher Columbus.

colony (n.)
late 14c., "ancient Roman settlement outside Italy," from Latin colonia "settled land, farm, landed estate," from colonus "husbandman, tenant farmer, settler in new land," from colere "to cultivate, to till; to inhabit; to frequent, practice, respect; tend, guard," from PIE root *kwel- (1) "revolve, move round; sojourn, dwell" (source also of Latin -cola "inhabitant"). Also used by the Romans to translate Greek apoikia "people from home."

In reference to modern situations, "company or body of people who migrate from their native country to cultivate and inhabit a new place while remaining subject to the mother country," attested from 1540s. Meaning "a country or district colonized" is by 1610s.

Volkswagen apologises for 'racist' advert showing a giant white hand flicking a black person away from a VW Golf and in to a shop called 'Little Colonist'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8340591/Volkswagen-apologises-racist-advert-showing-white-hand-flicking-black-person-away-car.html
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #522 on: 26 May 2020 at 14:39 »
First I'd like to point out that the video has started after the confrontation already started. Obviously a lot more has happen due to the panic and shortness of breath from the White woman. It's quite a coincidence how this lack of context always seems to favor the coloreds in these types of stories. But truthfully whether the White woman was right or wrong doesn't matter. The true point of this article, that any White person should of taken from this confrontation, is that if our races were allowed to live separately (instead of the slop bucket we are forced into) non of these problems would even exist.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-woman-calls-nypd-after-black-man-asks-her-put-n1214531

White woman calls NYPD after black man asks her to put dog on leash, sparking outrage online

"We live in an age of Ahmaud Arbery where black men are gunned down because of assumptions people make about black men," Christian Cooper said.

Central Park confrontation between white woman and black man goes viral

May 26, 2020, 5:32 AM CDT / Updated May 26, 2020, 6:51 AM CDT
By Linda Givetash and Kurt Chirbas

A video showing a white woman calling New York City police alleging that a black man was threatening her in Central Park after he asked her to put her dog on a leash has gone viral.

Christian Cooper told NBC New York that he was bird watching in the park on Monday when he noticed a dog running free. He approached the woman walking the dog to ask that she put it back on a leash as regulated. The woman refused and Cooper began filming their interaction, which his sister later posted on Twitter.

In the video, the woman who has identified herself as Amy Cooper — no relation to Christian — asks him to stop filming while pulling out her phone and saying: "I’m going to tell them there’s an African American man threatening my life."

NBC News could not immediately reach Christian Cooper for comment. Amy Cooper declined to speak to NBC News late Monday but said by text message that she would respond Tuesday.

Amy Cooper later told NBC New York that she was sorry for her behavior.

Christian Cooper told the station he just wanted her to follow the rules for that area of the park to protect the environment.

"If the habitat is destroyed, we won’t be able to go there to see the birds, to enjoy the plantings," he said.

"At some point, she decided I’m gonna play the race card, I guess," Christian Cooper said.

Amy Cooper appeared frantic in the video, grabbed the dog by its collar while on the phone reporting that "an African American man" was threatening her and the pet.

She eventually put the dog on its leash, and Christian Cooper is heard saying, "Thank you" before ending the recording.

He said he felt the need to record the incident because he didn't want to feel intimidated.

"We live in an age of Ahmaud Arbery where black men are gunned down because of assumptions people make about black men, black people, and I’m just not going to participate in that," Christian Cooper said.

The video, which had been viewed more than 16 million times by early Tuesday, has sparked outrage. Amy Cooper's employer, investment management company Franklin Templeton, issued a statement saying she was being placed on administrative leave while an investigation was conducted.

"I sincerely and humbly apologize to everyone, especially to that man, his family," Amy Cooper said in a phone interview with NBC New York. "It was unacceptable and I humbly and fully apologize to everyone who’s seen that video, everyone that’s been offended … everyone who thinks of me in a lower light and I understand why they do."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8355729/White-woman-walking-dog-leash-calls-COPS-black-man-asked-on.html
Link contains same video and more anti-White ranting.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #523 on: 30 May 2020 at 23:01 »
The grandson of a Holocaust survivor Hoaxer confronted a man wearing a Nazi swastika

Isabelle Stockpoole | Daily Mail (UK) | 30 May 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8371903/The-bizarre-excuse-Melbourne-cyclist-gave-wearing-Nazi-swastika-armband.html

The grandson of a Holocaust survivor was left shocked when he spotted a cyclist wearing a Nazi swastika armband in a city park

David, 53, was walking through Karkarook Park, in south-east Melbourne, around 5pm on Friday when he noticed the man ride past wearing the Nazi symbol. 

David ran to catch up with the man and confronted him about the swastika armband. 

The man offered a bizarre explanation as to why he was wearing the Nazi symbol.

'He said ''it's a flag of the German people' and I explained it wasn't,' David said.

'Having grown up as the grandson of Holocaust survivors, it's an emotive issue,' he told the Herald Sun.   

The man then started explaining conspiracy theories and anti-Semitic rhetoric which caused David to walk away.

David said the man was not aggressive and was 'just trying to just try to push his agenda'.

A bystander called Victoria Police and they arrived as David was leaving the park.

David said the police told him the man was already known to them

The chairman of Australia's Anti-Defamation Commission, Dvir Abramovich, said displays of the swastika symbol were traumatic for relatives of Holocaust survivors.   

Dr Abramovich said in a statement: 'Imagine the pain a Holocaust survivor would have felt if they had encountered this menacing individual.'

The Commission called on the State Government to ban public displays of the swastika and prosecute offenders.   

Dr Abramovich said: 'Our city should not become a safe-haven for these ‘Final Solutionists’ and no Victorian can feel safe when such terrifying incidents happen.'

'White-supremacists should not be allowed to intimidate anyone, and there should be zero tolerance for this abhorrent behaviour, which is a spit on the memory of our diggers who died to defeat the Third Reich and the millions of victims

Sounds like a cyclist was minding his own business and this Jew didn’t like what was on his clothes, so he called the cops and questioned him. Sounds like the man told the Jew Holocaust was a hoax (that is why the media says only “conspiracy theories” too hot to write that.)

Imagine if I told a Jew in public what I thought of his Israeli flag on his clothes or if I told a boong I hated his clothes with Aboriginal flags/ colours? I’d be the racist for sure!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #524 on: 01 June 2020 at 02:56 »
Niggers giving the Black Power Salute and shouting "BLACK POWER" while raping, murdering, burning and pillaging is not considered racist; but a copper giving the OK sign and smiling? "THAT'S RACIST" screams MSM ...

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.