Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

I bet that copper is guilty of keeping white chocolate Freddo Frogs in his fridge too ...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=freddo+frog+racist

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

When he does it to old White men, the MSM loves it ...

Did Raptor 13 go too far? Cop filmed threatening and racially abusing two Muslim women at a traffic stop is named as no-nonsense anti-bikie officer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7645989/Raptor-13-Andrew-Murphy-NSW-Police-officer-featured-LECC-video.html

A police officer found to have threatened and abused two Muslim women at a traffic stop is a controversial 'no nonsense' senior constable known by his squad name 'Raptor 13'.

The Law Enforcement Conduct Commission (LECC) released footage on Friday showing two officers pulling over a driver, 24, and her stepmother in Church Street, Parramatta, in Sydney's west, for having an unbuckled seatbelt.

One of the officers berates the hijab-wearing P-plate driver as 'the most stupidest person' and then threatens to charge her 'as an accessory to bloody murder'.

That officer can now be revealed as Senior Constable Andrew Murphy, the most high-profile member of NSW Police's bikie-busting Strike Force Raptor.

Murphy has gained notoriety for his uncompromising style, having previously been caught on camera clashing with mourners after the funeral of Comanchero bikie gang founder Mick Hawi and starring in several viral videos.
Admin Edit: Especially one video of the pig going after an old biker from Vietnam Veterans MC. Muslims with outlaw formerly White MC's and any old White Man. Is Porker 13 a bully? Nah, he's just a pig that got caught going after the Brown Privilege.

Porker 13 hassles Vietnam Vet

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Fri 09 Mar 2018It's anti-White: See how they harass an old White Dude just for being a biker? If the pig had tried that with any Lebo or other nig, there'd be an international outcry.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/videos-emerge-of-nononsense-strike-force-raptor-cop/news-story/9955079eeeb663b2621d5958a41097cc

That copper arsehole likes to show off, so he'll be looking for CREATORS too.

The old biker was Vietnam Veterans MC - A club that is not OUTLAW in any way at all. Vietnam Veterans MC is a club for former Vietnam Vets.  They share origins and colours with the fictional movie club, Stone. A skull wearing an army slouch hat.

Now more than 21,000 people have signed a petition calling for Murphy to be sacked after the police watchdog branded his behaviour toward the women as 'serious misconduct

In a report to NSW Parliament released last week, the LECC condemned Murphy for 'intentionally intimidating, abusing, threatening and bullying' the women.

Murphy and his partner pulled over the female P-plate driver, 24, and her stepmother in Parramatta on April 20

Raptor 13 claims he had noticed the passenger was not wearing a seatbelt, and he unleashed on the driver after she came to a stop.

'You have to be the most stupidest person I've met as a driver of a motor vehicle with a police vehicle (following you) all the way since Church Street to here,' he said

The woman explained that she hadn't been sure if police were pursuing her, but Murphy spoke over the top of her and demanded they show IDs. 

The driver said her step-mother had 'just migrated from overseas. We've applied for her ID card, it hasn't arrived to us.'

Murphy then announced he was going to 'take her back to jail anyway'. 

Murphy told the driver to get out of the car and instructed his partner to 'whack the cuffs' on the driver

'Don't argue with me love or you'll be going back in the paddy wagon as accessory to bloody murder,' he said.

While Murphy went to get an item from his car, his police partner could be heard telling the 24-year-old to hand in her licence if she 'didn't know how to drive on Australian roads'.

The second officer then asked the woman to 'swear to god' and 'swear to Allah
The police eventually charged the young driver with driving with an unrestrained passenger, negligent driving, disobeying police, not complying with licence conditions and fail to indicate at a roundabout.

But the driver then complained to the LECC about how they had been treated.

Murphy told the police watchdog said he was 'not proud of' his 'stupidest person' comment.

The report said Murphy had claimed to investigators that he 'had never been this rude to anyone else before.'

But he 'later agreed that 'it has happened in the past (outside of dealing with members of outlaw motorcycle gangs) though not 'many times.''

'He felt 'embarrassed' but made no effort to apologise', the report said.   

Murphy denied that his behaviour was because the women were Muslim but conceded that it may have seemed 'racially motivated' to the women, or passersby.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

I've been asked to leave bars in America just for having a pause in drinking/ purchasing of items. Got called a "loiterer" for sitting at a spot full of empty tables at about 1:30 pm with a friend and we were paying customers. Doesn't take much.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.divebarsacramento.com

This place in Sacramento CA.
It's a bit of a novel pub. They got a tank above the bar and chicks dressed as Mermaids swim in it. I wanted to see them at the set times but we got booted. After he told us to "take off" we didn't want to support him for being rude!

In SF, to use the toilets it is very hard to find public toilets. So you need to go to a restaurant or pub . This means being a customer. I am told that too many junkies go in there and bums and make a mess of the place the workers don't care to clean up.

It's s bit weird culturally. In Australia you can generally use such toilets free, unchallenged. Plenty of public toilets. Libraries, petrol stations, shopping centres , bars , restaurants and actual council funded free toilets.

The only toilets in Australia where you need to have a ticket is generally in the Cinemas.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

It's offensive!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7643251/Charity-hounds-birth-coach-post-saying-women-children.html

A birth coach has been 'ostracised' by her professional organisation after transgender activists branded as offensive a Facebook post in which she said that only women can have babies.

Lynsey McCarthy-Calvert, 45, was forced to stand down as spokesperson for Doula UK and has since resigned altogether from the national organisation for birth coaches. Her exit comes after transgender rights activists triggered an investigation in which Doula UK concluded her message breached its equality and diversity guidelines.

They did not expel the mother- of-four, who has been a doula – who provide continuous support during pregnancy – for six years, but threatened to suspend her unless she deleted the post.

Mrs McCarthy-Calvert did so, but resigned believing Doula UK had 'acquiesced' to demands from a small number of activists and failed to stand up for women's rights.

'I am angry and sad,' she said last night. 'I was effectively ostracised for saying I am a woman and so are my clients.

'I have been very disappointed by Doula UK's response. The leadership are paralysed by not wanting to upset transgender rights activists. They have fallen over themselves to acquiesce to their demands.' The controversy comes after a series of recent victories for transgender activists.

Flora margarine stopped advertising on Mumsnet after the website was accused of being transphobic for hosting a wide range of views on transgender issues. And the makers of Always sanitary towels removed the female 'Venus' symbol from packaging after complaints from trans men.

The Doula UK row started after Cancer Research UK dropped the word 'women' from its smear test campaign, instead saying screening was 'relevant for everyone aged 25-64 with a cervix

In response, Mrs McCarthy-Calvert posted a photograph on Facebook of a negligee-clad woman somersaulting underwater, with the wording: 'I am not a "cervix owner" I am not a "menstruator" I am not a "feeling". I am not defined by wearing a dress and lipstick. I am a woman: an adult human female.'

Beneath it she wrote: 'Women birth all the people, make up half the population, but less than a third of the seats in the House of Commons are occupied by us.'

She claimed women were accused of transphobia more than men, arguing men were not 'subjected to cries of bigotry and transphobia when they say they don't want to have sex with a woman with a penis'. Most trans-women have not had their male genitalia removed.

A Facebook follower accused her of using 'absolutely disgusting language', adding: 'Also, you seem to be forgetting that not only women birth children

Days later, around 20 trans activists wrote a letter of complaint claiming Mrs McCarthy-Calvert had 'clearly' breeched Doula UK policies stating that members 'shouldn't post anything that our colleagues, clients and affiliates would find offensive'.

They alleged that the post contained several 'trans exclusionary comments' including the description of a woman as an 'adult human female'.

Doula UK immediately withdrew Mrs McCarthy-Calvert as spokesperson and, after a four-month investigation, its board of directors concluded in March the post 'does breach Doula UK's guidelines'.

Last night, Doula UK denied it had 'acquiesced' to activists or that Mrs McCarthy-Calvert had been 'in some way driven out of the organisation'.

A spokesperson added: 'We are proud to say that we seek to listen to the lived experience of marginalised groups and make changes – including changes to the language we use – if we believe it is necessary to make the Doula UK community more welcoming and supportive

Typical UK style , Political Correctness! &:(
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Tue 05 Nov 2019
I've been asked to leave bars in America just for having a pause in drinking/ purchasing of items. Got called a "loiterer" for sitting at a spot full of empty tables at about 1:30 pm with a friend and we were paying customers. Doesn't take much.

Quote from: Mr.Deth on Tue 05 Nov 2019I'm sure that was one of the coastal states or big cities. In my area the few towns with population of 15 to 25 thousand are large towns and we're more hospitable than where you've visited. You definitely won't be kicked out of a bar for pausing between drinks. Normally the bigger city libtards talk about diversity and being inclusive but tend to be the most unfriendly.

I get thrown out of bars all the time. That doesn't sound good, but when you understand the reasons, you know it's typical of South Australia and why the rest of the country - at least the East Coast - treats South Australia and in particular Adelaide as a one-horse town.

Reason 1: I don't smoke so I don't hang out in the smokers' area. Some years ago state laws were introduced to make smoking in public bars illegal. Public bars then closed off an area of their carpark, thereby turning them into Smokers' Areas. Bars with Smokers' Areas do not like having to serve customers at two separate bars, so they boot out anybody that annoys them by looking for service in the non-smoking section.

Reason 2: Sometimes associated with Reason 1, I do not play poker machines. Barmen and especially female bar managers believe that they are not there to serve you. They believe they are there to make sure you pump every penny you have through poker machines.

Typically, no matter what the reasons, I'm refused service after the first or second drink. However, if there is a group of four or more of you, they will bring your drinks out to you on a platter. None of this happens in the Eastern States. They've had poker machines there for decades, but South Australia changed the moment poker machines arrived here in the mid 90's. Prior to that it was bands playing until dawn and a good night out .... Now it's play the pokies or GTFO!

That's why we don't waste our time going out in Adelaide.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.