Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rendezview/why-do-we-think-these-protesters-are-worse-than-neonazis/news-story/0120baf116a60f27b95ff631ee9139e1

Why do we think these protesters are worse than neo-Nazis?
RENDEZVIEW: If the Australian government is serious about cracking down on dangerous social behaviour it might want to focus on an upcoming neo-Nazi gig before going after climate change activists, writes Tory Shepherd

I can't see the full article unless I subscribe to the paper but seriously Boo Hoo! What they don't tell you is the concert is a private party , invite only affair! It isn't a haven for terrorists just white people who want a drink and want to listen to politically motivated music with other like minded people, working class blokes who like :- White girls and body art. Trouble will only come to those who provoke it.
The Nazis aren't clogging up traffic, super gluing themselves to the road, what in an emergency vehicle needs to access that road? That's the Lefties doing with their activism!

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/11582120

The Hammered Music Festival is being advertised online by hate groups Blood & Honour Australia and the Southern Cross Hammerskins.

Mr Andrews said the festival was shameful and wrong and warned anti-Semitism was on the rise.

The State Government was today handed a petition from activist group GetUp! with signatures from more than 28,000 people calling for the festival to be shut down.

But Mr Andrews said he was powerless to stop it due to a "deficiency in the law

"Now we need to deal with that, but in the interim we need to call this out as a hateful event," he said

The white supremacist music festival has been held around Australia for about a decade, despite widespread calls for it to be banned.

The Hammerskins have been banned in Spain while Blood & Honour is banned in many countries in Europe.

Canada listed Blood & Honour as a terrorist organisation earlier this year.

The Premier said he was working with the Jewish community to strengthen laws so authorities could intervene to stop hate speech before it occurred.

Hate groups a 'clear and present threat'

Promotional material for Saturday's event described it as a memorial for a notorious British neo-Nazi.

The Anti-Defamation Commission's Dvir Abramovich said white supremacists had admitted music was the number one way they reached people
"These types of gatherings are often used as an effective tool by racist extremists to inspire and recruit people for their warped cause," Dr Abramovich said.

"When you look at the recent massacres in Christchurch, Santiago, Pittsburgh and El Paso, there is a direct link between words, incitement and mass shootings.

"These kinds of groups are a clear and present threat.

"These types of gatherings are often used as an effective tool by racist extremists to inspire and recruit people for their warped cause," Dr Abramovich said.

"When you look at the recent massacres in Christchurch, Santiago, Pittsburgh and El Paso, there is a direct link between words, incitement and mass shootings.

"These kinds of groups are a clear and present threat

Abiola Ajetomobi from the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre said the concert represented an unacceptable level of "cultural intolerance".

"It is not acceptable in Victoria as a state whereby migration has been one of the pillars that has built our community to what it is today," she said.

Trades Hall union secretary Luke Hilakari described it as a "dangerous" event and called for a worker boycott.

"You should stop work and call Trades Hall," he said.

"We will represent you and we will talk to your bosses, but you should not work on this event"

What makes this event so dangerous? Moomba festival attracts African crooks who fight all the time in VIC streets ! When do Nazis do that?

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: MSM on Tue 08 Oct 2019https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rendezview/why-do-we-think-these-protesters-are-worse-than-neonazis/news-story/0120baf116a60f27b95ff631ee9139e1

Why do we think these protesters are worse than neo-Nazis?
RENDEZVIEW: If the Australian government is serious about cracking down on dangerous social behaviour it might want to focus on an upcoming neo-Nazi gig before going after climate change activists, writes Tory Shepherd

Look her name up in this forum. Tory Shepherd is a fat arsed, moustachioed dyke in a boiler suit that hates White Men. I've attempted to bring law suits against her about three times now. That's how much utter bullshit she carries on about us - and probably why she's hiding her anti-White scripture behind a PAYWALL.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.communityrun.org/petitions/shutdown-the-nazi-clubhouse-and-business-operating-in-9-158-chessterville-road-cheltenham

Dear Kingston Council

We the undersigned who live in, work or visit Cheltenham and surrounding South Eastern Suburbs, express our opposition to neo-Nazi's operating a clubhouse and business in Cheltenham. We demand the Lads Society and associated businesses immediately be shutdown.

1. Investigate our concerns that there is an unlicensed gymnasium operating with poor occupational health and safety practices and that Nixon Industrial, who are aware of what the property is being used for, have failed in their duty to ensure tenants do not use the premises for unlicensed and unregistered activities.

By their own admission there is a commercial gymnasium operating from their premises at 9/158 Chesterville Road, Cheltenham, however, they do not have a license to operate a commercial gymnasium. This poses serious health and safety issues and Nixon Industrial who manage the commercial rental are aware that an unlicensed gymnasium is operating off the premises but have failed to act. This also needs to be investigated and both the Lads Society and Nixon Industrial be held accountable. There also appears to be no public liability insurance.

2. By their own admission the Lads Society is males only, however, they do not fit the "exception" or "special measures" under the Act (2010) nor have they sought or been granted an exemption by the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) who have the legislated power to issue exemptions under the Act (2010). In reality this so-called business appears to be just a cover for neo-Nazi organising.

3. Investigate the Lads Society serving alcohol without a liquor license.

In Victoria any business serving alcohol is required by the Liquor Control Act (1998) to be licensed and ensure all volunteers and/or staff have their serving alcohol certificates. Kingston Council reject any forthcoming applications from the Lads Society for a liquor license and take the strongest action under the Liquor Control Act (1998) against the Lads Society for serving alcohol without a liquor license.

Investigate our concern that the Lads Society contravenes the Victorian Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (the Act (2010)) and take action to hold Australian Lads Society Pty Ltd accountable for serious breaches of the Act (2010).

Shutdown the neo-Nazi clubhouse in Cheltenham.

Why is this important?

The Lads Society are at Unit 9/158 Chesterville Road, Cheltenham near the Waves leisure centre and their commercial warehouse is leased on their behalf by Mr Thomas Sewell through Nixon Industries. The Lad's Society is a clubhouse, training facility, recruitment centre and safe space for neo-nazis and others on the far-right. The Lad's Society poses itself as '...an organisation consisting of young, Australian men, committed to restoring the elements of our nation, starting at the individual, and community levels', and offers a gym, a place to drink and meet people. Concerningly, because of the way they've structured themselves as a kind of 'men's club' with a nationalist bent, insecure and otherwise unaligned young men in the neighbourhood could be at particular risk of being radicalised toward Nazi politics in this space. As well, these men operating out of Cheltenham is an immediate danger to the multicultural neighbourhood, due to their violent histories and politics, and the fact they gather on Fridays from 5PM, drink, lift weights and fight each other until late in the evening.

To say these men are nazis is not an exaggeration. One of the founders of The Lad's Society is Blair Cottrell, who has been documented suggesting pictures of Hitler should be hung in every classroom, and Mein Kampf should be handed out to every student every year (evidence of his ideas are readily available by google search). He has also been convicted and served time for stalking and burning down an ex-partner's house. He is the founder of United Patriots Front, a group he was the chairman of that involved other found members of The Lad's Society, including Thomas Sewell, pictured below with Blair Cottrell celebrating Hitler's birthday and flashing the 'white power' hand gesture.

There are also active associations within The Lad's Society with an explicitly Nazi group called 'Antipodean Resistance', who Stuart Von Moger (pictured above) is affiliated with. This group is known to recruit as a resurgence of Germany's 'Hitler Youth'. They've attacked international students, jews and the LGBTQIA+ community on university campuses and abroad with extremely racist propaganda and can be seen unfurling banners with swastikas on them from overpasses

Look ...if you have a private gym and invite friends over who have some right wing thoughts and may bring some take away booze to your place the lefties don't like it
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

^
This teacher made a comment about other people's culture and how being loud isn't appropriate in his work environment. This isn't racist to me just stating that that culture in not appropriate where he has to do a job. Being loud and aggressive disrupts the morale and harmony of the group and brings negative outcomes.

When I was in Russia I stayed in a hostel full of Russians. They are reserved, cold , only talk to people they know, never joke around or like to laugh. Speak Quietly and don't show emotion.

That is different to my Australian culture that is similar to British humour / manners. Where we do joke around, have fun, be friendly to new people, laugh a lot. Speak audiably and clearly.

They told me to be quiet a lot and settle down. My culture wasn't the same but I didn't see it as being racist.  They told me my culture wasn't appropriate in their space and I took it as that.

I have been to 30 nations and experienced many cultures. You may say Americans and Australians are the same in many ways but we are different in a whole lot of ways too. I was shocked at some aspects in my stay in the US, but you know "when in Rome".

It doesn't mean I am racist, just things are done certain ways in America that I am not used to .

Like being called a "loiterer" in a bar I am a paying customer of, who wants a rest from drinking, then told to leave.

Or, not being able to use a toilet in a restaurant or pub for free without showing receipts to security staff.

Or even tipping which is not really something Australians do because all prices are inclusive of everything.

It wasn't racist in anyway. Just culturally different.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7565197/Scott-Morrison-slams-vandals-spray-painted-Nazi-swastikas-Commonwealth-war-graves-Israel.html

The desecration of Commonwealth war graves with spray-painted Nazi swastikas has been denounced by Prime Minister Scott Morrison as 'appalling

Anti-Semitic messages were also scrawled across tombstones at the cemetery in the Israeli city of Haifa - while some of the headstones had been kicked in.

Describing the attack on Thursday night as 'hate-filled desecration', Mr Morrison said it echoed the anti-Semitic targeting of cemeteries in Sydney and Melbourne.

'This is disgusting, appalling and nothing other than just hate filled desecration of our own diggers, our light horsemen and it is terribly upsetting,' the prime minister told reporters in Suva during a brief official visit to Fiji.

He said Australians, including members of parliament, are regularly the target of anti-Semitic trolls who deface their images on Twitter

'So let's not kid ourselves. It is close to home, and it has got to be stamped out,' he said.

Australia is working with the Commonwealth War Graves Commission in its zero tolerance of anti-Semitic behaviour

The commission said its staff were on site to remove the graffiti and restore the cemetery to its traditional high standard.

'CWGC is grateful for all the messages of support and would like to reassure our public we will never allow such shameful acts to detract from our commemoration of the ward dead,' a spokesman said.

The attack comes just days after an anti-Semitic gunman shot two people dead in Halle, Germany on Wednesday

A cemetery in Belfast was vandalised earlier this week and another in Holland also daubed with Nazi symbols in the build up to 75th anniversary celebrations of D-Day

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Cemetery in Belfast vandelised? That's the Catholics/Republicans who just hate anything related to Britain. The Irish Republicans have forgotten that they fought on the side of Uncle Adolf, because they have for so long fought on the side of the NIGGER by order of the Marxist.

Cemetery in Israel? Palestinians who think all White people are the ally of the Jew. Or Jews that blame White people for all the woes of the world ... while their masters demand Whitey sacrifice's himself for Israel.

Nuke Israel, then ship the Irish there.

RaHoWa! 23/23
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.