Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Thu 22 Mar 2018Myer Australia: It's a store that doesn't serve anyone unless they are female or effeminate male. The scream of racism from the usual suspects is unjustified. Myer staff are decidedly discriminatory, but for reasons other than so-called racism. I've been treated like utter crap in banks and even been refused service in banks and other shops as well as Myer. For me, refusal of service or straight out abuse is just one of the problems of so-called White Privilege that if I were to bitch about it, I'd be told that I have to harden the f. up and get over it - that's also the reason why I will walk out of a shop with a cold drink on a hot day without paying when I'm refused service - but if you're a non-White you're a victim? Cue the violins ...

An Aboriginal father has posted an open letter on Facebook accusing Myer of racial profiling

SHEM'S son was in the change rooms trying on clothes for his school formal. The next thing he knew, security had been called.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/teens/a-father-has-posted-an-open-letter-on-facebook-accusing-myer-of-racial-profiling/news-story/12abffecd794a853c1561257d1fb2759

This just proves a point ...

'Avoid like the plague': Shoppers slam Myer after leaked memo revealed top executives' fury over the department chain's abysmal service

* Customers took to social media to complain about Myer's poor customer service
* Leaked memo from manager to Myer staff revealed customer service problems
* Letter from Tony Sutton said some staff had an 'I don't work for Myer' attitude
* Memo comes as the struggling retail giant slashes prices by up to 70 per cent

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5789775/Customers-slam-Myer-leaked-memo-revealed-executives-fury-staffs-abysmal-service.html
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

'Love our Avocados, hate our Abocados': Fruit market sparks racism storm with guide to ripeness of hipsters' favourite food - and blames the furore on a TYPO

* Charlie's Fruit Market in Brisbane posted an Instagram image of avocados
* It showed how avocados ripen over course of a week with one turned black
* Caption read: 'Love our Avocados... hate our Abocados' and was slammed
* Manager of the store said the social media staff member made a typo

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/fruit-grocer-slammed-for-controversial-instagram-post/news-story/9895945750518ec89229e5fb2bf4f198

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5828565/Fruit-grocer-slammed-racist-calling-black-avocados-abocados.html

A FRUIT grocer in Queensland says it made a simple typo on a seemingly lighthearted post about the ripeness of avocados which sparked widespread outrage.

Charlie's Fruit Market's meme shows cartoon drawings of an avocado throughout the week, starting out fresh, but too hard on Monday, through to a dark and supposedly inedible shade by Thursday.

It all seems innocent until you read the caption.

"We ALL know those feels ...," the caption on the reads on the grocer's Instagram page. "Love our Avocados ... hate our Abocados."

Would you have spotted it? Picture: Instagram/Charlie's Fruit Market

Hundreds shared the post on social media — with many claiming the post was "racist" and "disgusting". Many even called for a boycott of the Brisbane-based business.

However, Johnny Tabet the owner of Charlie's responded to the criticism with a lengthy and "heartfelt" apology on Facebook overnight.

"Our wonderful social media manager, who has been with us from the start, made a terrible typo last night on our post," he wrote. "This is the same lady who was instrumental in us not celebrating Australia Day and respecting the traditional owners of this land. That's why we believe her when she says this is a typo."

Mr Tabet goes on to describe how the issues of racism hits home, as he opened Charlie's after he arrived in Australia from Lebanon.

"There is no way we would ever, EVER put up a racist joke. This is just not something we would ever do. We would never jeopardise our business like that or hurt people just because they are racially different. I cannot express this enough.

"We are not trying to cover up or hide anything. Racism is unacceptable! This was never meant to be a joke about the wonderful original owners of this land but a joke about how quickly avocados turn black."

Mr Tabet added he saw the original post when he was at home with his children.

"I thought it was a bit strange, so I messaged my social media girl and said: 'Do you know why this is getting so much hate?'

"Moments later, she replied: 'Oh my god. I've misspelled avocados'."

Mr Tabet told news.com.au: "The next morning, it was getting worse and worse."

"I made an apology, and it didn't go well."

"It was an apology from my heart. I don't know what else I can do. I'm hurt it's been out there and taken like that" he told news.com.au, clearly emotional from the incident.

"We've been shaking all day today, I couldn't sleep. I don't know how to fix it.

"I feel sick in the stomach."

Mr Tabet says he is worried about the social media staff member who made the mistake.

"She's a person that would never, ever do it. The B is next to the V."

"Even her apology isn't going down well. People don't want to believe her."

When a user who spotted the original typo asked her what she was aiming for in the post

the social media staff member replied "It was literally 'We love avocados .... we hate avocados'"

This post has now been removed from the website, and the social media staff member has resigned.

However, not everybody was convinced by the apology.

"I'm not sure how this could be a typo," one commenter wrote in response to the statement. "Saying you like avocados but you hate avocados? It doesn't make sense in that context."

Others jumped in to support the grocer — adding the "v" and "b" keys are right next to each other on a keyboard so the mistake couldn't easily be made.

"I had to search for the typo," wrote one Facebook user. "But everyone makes mistakes and you've apologised. I don't see why there is still negativity.

"If we as Aboriginal people don't learn to acknowledge and accept an apology for a mistake that I'm sure we've all done then we are only enabling ourselves. We can't move forward in unity if we can't accept someone's obvious mistake."

The original post has since been removed from the Charlie's Fruit Market's Instagram page.

Originally published as Typo sparks 'racist' backlash
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

According to libtards and non-Whites, just the Australian flag alone is a Nazi flag. We've been told that for the last 35 years in Australia. However, Australian Special Forces - the SAS - have been busted with an NS Blood Flag. I'd say that it's a No News Day and let the boys have their fun, but the head of the ADL in Australia says "Jew Jew Jew, Holocaust Holocaust Holocaust, Yada yada yada ..."

Turnbull condemns Army vehicle's Nazi flag

Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull says an incident in which a Nazi flag flew from an Australian military vehicle was 'absolutely wrong'.

Paul Coughlan | News.com.au (Australia) | 14 June 2018

https://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/turnbull-condemns-army-vehicles-nazi-flag/news-story/ad49a8c5833bc8503c180523e9cd3387

https://www.news.com.au/national/nazi-swastika-flag-flown-on-australian-defence-vehicle-in-afghanistan-condemned/news-story/0044f1e9ba78f6458c146aecd300a339

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-14/photo-shows-nazi-flag-flown-over-australian-army-vehicle/9859618

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5841647/Nazi-swastika-flag-flown-Australian-Army-vehicle-Afghanistan-vile-display-bigotry.html

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has slammed a Nazi swastika flag which flew on an Australian Army vehicle in Afghanistan as completely and utterly unacceptable.

A leaked photo of the 2007 incident, obtained by the ABC, shows a large swastika emblem hoisted over an Australian military vehicle.

"It was absolutely wrong and their commanders took action at the time," Mr Turnbull told reporters in Hobart on Thursday.

The chair of Jewish organisation B'nai B'rith Anti-Defamation Commission, Dvir Abramovich, said the incident was deeply troubling and distressing.

"The flying of the Nazi flag, the most evil symbol in the history of mankind, by our soldiers is a slap in the face to the diggers who fought valiantly and died to defeat Hitler," Dr Abramovich said.

He said the "vile display of bigotry" was a reminder people needed to speak out against racism {by WHITE PEOPLE}, which remained rampant in some parts of society.

Quote from: MSMChief of Army Angus Campbell earlier this year appeared to take steps toward culture change, ordering a ban on soldiers' use of "death-style" imagery, such as Spartan warriors, the grim reaper, skull and crossbones and the "Punisher" vigilante character.

Lieutenant General Campbell said use of such symbols is "always ill-considered and implicitly encourages the inculcation of an arrogant hubris and general disregard for the most serious responsibility of our profession: the legitimate and discriminate taking of life".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-14/photo-shows-nazi-flag-flown-over-australian-army-vehicle/9859618

Defence confirmed the incident, saying the flag was flown from the vehicle briefly before later being destroyed.

"Defence and the ADF reject as abhorrent everything this flag represents. Neither the flag nor its use are in line with Defence values," a Defence spokesman said in a statement.

"The commander took immediate action to have the offensive flag taken down."

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Remember, telling the truth will have you denounced as a RACIST! So always be sure to tell the truth and FTW!

Channel 7's Sunday Night slammed for 'racist' African gangs segment

LIBTARD VIEWERS are up in arms over claims Channel 7 aired a "racist" story. Details noticed by eagle-eyed viewers didn't do it any favours.

Natalie Wolfe | News.com.au (Australia) | 9 July 2018

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/channel-7s-sunday-night-slammed-for-racist-african-gangs-segment/news-story/cc61a1baf5f97f49dc5836fd994df16e

Extract: CHANNEL 7 current affairs show Sunday Night is under fire over claims that its report on Melbourne's African gangs was race baiting.

Comedian Meshel Laurie is among the Melburnians to slam the story, saying the report — which alleged the city had been overrun with African gangs — was "racist bulls**t".

Reporter Alex Cullen introduced the story: "Barely a week goes by that they're not in the news.

"African gangs running riot, terrorising, robbing, wreaking havoc.

"Yet we live in such politically correct times, the police have been loath to admit there's even a problem — but there is."

Melbourne-based litigation lawyer Maker Mayek, who is originally from South Sudan, tweeted up a storm before and after the program aired, urging viewers to change the channel.

https://twitter.com/MakMayek/status/1015903539514695680

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

How does an old darky has-been that was quite successful in the 70's and 80's gain attention in the new millennium? Scream that everyone was RACIST!

Almost nobody gives a f. about Kamahl these days. Few under age forty even know his name. In fact, if it wasn't for a Saturday morning Australian kids' show named Hey Hey It's Saturday - which almost alone turned Kamahl into a household name - few over age forty would even know the old fart exists ...

Whatever happened to Kamahl? Veteran singer reveals he is still performing at 83 and sensationally claims Hey Hey It's Saturday host Daryl Somers was JEALOUS of his success

Stephen Bissett | Daily Mail (UK) | 10 July 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5936173/What-happened-Hey-Hey-Saturday-star-Kamahl.html

Extract: He was a fixture of Australian television throughout the '70s and '80s on popular shows such as Hey Hey It's Saturday.

And, at 83 years of age, Kamahl is showing no signs of slowing down signs of desperation.

The Malaysian-born star, whose real name is Kandiah Kamalesvaran, is still performing across the country decades after becoming a household name.

The singer, who arrived in Adelaide in 1953, was best known in Australia for his regular appearances on Channel Nine's variety show Hey Hey It's Saturday.

He was often the butt of jokes by stars such as Daryl Somers, John Blackman and Molly Meldrum, and was associated with the catchphrase: 'Why are people so unkind?'

Hey Hey It's Saturday was caught up in a racism controversy in 2009 when an amateur performing troupe appeared on the Red Faces segment wearing blackface.

"Why are people so unkind?" Perhaps because opportunist minorities are so ungrateful!
Through the 70's and 80's, Kamahl made an entire career and a fortune from hard working White Australians ...
Today, in an effort to gain publicity for a failing career, Kamahl condemns White Australians as racist.
Kamahl should get down on his knees and thank the people of Australia and the cast of Hey Hey It's Saturday!

During the segment, a cartoon drawn by resident artist Andrew Fyfe showing a caricature of the singer was also displayed alongside the words: 'Where's Kamahl?'

Almost a decade after the controversy, Kamahl told Daily Mail Australia that he believes racial prejudice may have played a role in his humiliating treatment on Hey Hey It's Saturday in the '70s and '80s.

He also claimed that his international success at the time may have made his colleagues on the show jealous.

'There were a lot of innuendos and I think prejudice was part of it, but it was also because I had success that none of them had,' he said.

'Other artists have gone on to have more overseas success than me, but that was different in the 1970s and '80s.'

He continued: 'I truly believe that Daryl and Hey Hey couldn't come to terms with that, and the easiest thing to do was to take the p**s out of me.'

Visit the Hey Hey It's Saturday website: https://www.heyhey.tv

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Tue 10 Jul 2018
How does an old darky has-been that was quite successful in the 70's and 80's gain attention in the new millennium? Scream that everyone was RACIST!

Almost nobody gives a f. about Kamahl these days. Few under age forty even know his name. In fact, if it wasn't for a Saturday morning Australian kids' show named Hey Hey It's Saturday - which almost alone turned Kamahl into a household name - few over age forty would even know the old fart exists ...

Whatever happened to Kamahl? Veteran singer reveals he is still performing at 83 and sensationally claims Hey Hey It's Saturday host Daryl Somers was JEALOUS of his success

Stephen Bissett | Daily Mail (UK) | 10 July 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5936173/What-happened-Hey-Hey-Saturday-star-Kamahl.html

Visit the Hey Hey It's Saturday website: https://www.heyhey.tv

Kamahl and his pro multi-culti record!

Kamahl: "Without the tuba player I can't commence the show!"
Mick the Master Farter: "Look out Sambo, I'll have a farken  go."
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia