Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/opinion/petra-starke-90s-nostalgia-for-hanson-my-worst-flashback/news-story/c6f18a2c1193d1e466c65ab879a08fd2

I'VE been alarmed for some time over the rampant nostalgia for all things '90s: Doc Martens and floral prints are back, the bare midriff has returned, and some idiot decided to reboot the chronically unfunny sitcom Full House.

But honestly, couldn't we have drawn the line at Pauline Hanson?

Last Saturday night I went to bed in 2016 and woke up to 1997, an unexpected time travel incident that delivered One Nation into the Senate, but failed to make me 16 and thin again. Worst flashback ever.

Of course this development comes courtesy of Queensland which, it could be argued, has never really left 1997. They still have Sizzler there, for goodness sake.

Hanson's support has always come from a groundswell of fear and racism. The last time she was this popular, it was down to a fear of "Asians". Actually, of "being swamped by Asians", as she declared in her maiden speech as an independent MP in 1996.
Two decades later and racists seem to have largely gotten over this idea, what with Chinese, Indian, Philippino, Vietnamese and Malaysian-born immigrants making up less than seven per cent of the population; which you'd have to admit is rather less "swamping" than forming a shallow puddle.

With no racist cause to support, One Nation all but disappeared, and Hanson tried to reinvent herself as a loveable reality TV personality, appearing on Celebrity Apprentice and Dancing with the Stars, and seemingly hoping we'd all forgotten the time she said indigenous Australians had it better than the rest of the country.

But in recent years the xenophobes have moved on to another easily identifiable group of people to be fearful of: Muslims. And just like a scene from a 1950s pulp fiction horror, their chanting and braying has resurrected Hanson from the dead to lead them into a new dawn of stupidity.

"Australia is now seeing big changes in the suburbs which are predominantly Muslim," One Nation's policy platform states. We're being "swamped" all over again, you see.

Back in 1996, Hanson told Parliament: "I do not believe that the colour of one's skin determines whether you are disadvantaged", which was another way of saying "Aboriginal people should just try harder".

If Hanson gets her way in the Senate, Muslim immigrants, including refugees, will be banned from entering the country. Muslim women will no longer be allowed to wear the burqa or niqab in public. Mosques will have surveillance cameras installed, although who will actually monitor them is unclear. Halal certification will be banned. Kosher certification is still apparently fine, for the record.

She's also opposing the introduction of sharia law which has never actually been proposed by anyone in Australia, ever. This is rather like opposing the introduction of the pants-free work week, or rainstorms made of soup. It's not ever going to happen.

Hanson is also calling for a royal commission into what Islam actually is, which is quite funny because, given all her other policies that are so vehemently against it, you'd like to think she has some idea already.

Hanson and her supporters are hell bent on subjugating Muslim people, because they don't understand them.

The latest tripe from the lefty journo's!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/girl-13-falls-from-roof-of-moving-car-while-trying-to-hold-down-mattress/news-story/152358667f7197569d6b42ce61e16e64

A 13-YEAR-OLD girl has fallen from a mattress placed on the roof of a moving car in the Northern Territory.

Police say the girl was on the roof in an attempt to hold the mattress down and prevent if from blowing off as it was being transported.

The incident occurred near Kalkarindji, in the northwest of the territory, on Sunday night and the victim remains in hospital with serious head injuries, police say.

The girl's mother and a 19-year-old woman were in the car and charges have not yet been laid.

"What they've done was the mattress kept blowing off and they thought it would be a good idea to chuck the girl up there to keep the mattress from blowing down," a police spokesman said.

"The mattress blew off again with her.

"What this is is a lack of judgment."

Any witnesses have been asked to contact CrimeStoppers on 1800 333 000.

People are racist to them because they are just the dumbest people ever!!!!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle/election-officer-sacked-after-racist-posts/news-story/caae27d9a5745c5cd215cc81afa58684

A MAN in charge of a mobile polling booth in a Central Australian indigenous community has been sacked after anti-Labor and racist rants were posted on his Facebook account.

Northern Territory electoral commissioner Iain Loganathan said the officer-in-charge was fired because he "failed to comply with the strict political neutrality requirements" required of the organisation's employees.

The NT News has seen the racist Facebook comments posts — which the man denies posting — which say indigenous people are an "inferior species".

"In the last 2000 Anglo Saxons managed to invent pretty much everything from metallurgy to modern medicine. We traveled (sic) the world. Anything they didn't invent was done by the Chinese," the post read.

"What have Abo's invented in 50,000 years? The stick, retribution and the excuse. Darwin would have let them die out by now."

NTEC officers-in-charge are responsible for setting up election centres, taking receipt of election materials and conducting initial scrutiny of completed ballot papers.

The man also posted material critical of Labor, the Greens, "union scum", and Muslims.

When contacted by the NT News, the man admitted to posting anti-Labor material, but denied making the racist post.

He said he didn't let his political views influence his work with the NTEC.

Mr Loganathan said all NTEC employees were required to sign a political neutrality statement before starting work.

It could be racist, but he sure was on the money with his statement! Just not PC to say that.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle/student-dressed-as-adolf-hitler-awarded-prize-for-best-costume-in-front-of-jewish-exchange-students/news-story/59abbe0de7d2d638b455b475972e94aa

IT WAS an idea that should have immediately been dubbed an "ultimate fancy dress fail" before it was brought to fruition.

Instead, a student dressed as Adolf Hitler for Book Week has been awarded a best dressed prize at a special assembly — in front of Jewish exchange students from Melbourne who were visiting the Alice Springs school.

St Philip's College principal Roger Herbert said it was an error in judgment and apologies had been made to the exchange students who were visiting at the time, the ABC reported.

"We got them together and apologised and they were fantastic, absolutely fantastic, and accepting," Mr Herbert told the ABC.

"We also contacted the school to say look, this had happened, please understand."

The student had sought approval to dress as Hitler from a teacher prior to arriving at the school in the costume.

"In a busy school, this student did go to a respected staff member said 'is this OK?' and the staff member said 'yes'," Mr Herbert said.

"Now she is absolutely shattered that she said that, and I'm really concerned about her wellbeing."
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Golliwogs: Rupert Murdoch pays a pubescent, nappy-wearing know-it-all of a SJW to tell us what to think and how to behave ... And nobody gives a toss. Check the comments at the article link.

Petra Starke: Golliwogs have no place in society - or at the Royal Adealaide (sic) Show

Petra Starke @petstarr | The Advertiser | 9 September 2016

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/opinion/petra-starke-golliwogs-have-no-place-in-society--or-at-the-royal-adealaide-show/news-story/95c65e05f31a7ac8413b3eb0a02e6f0b

THE Royal Show is a delightful festival of anachronisms.

There's wood chopping, sheep shearing, displays of needlecraft, crochet and patchwork quilts. (There's spectators waiting for fireworks displays that never arrive in the pissing down rain.)

There's thread spinning and bread baking and jam making, and the hard-working women of the CWA serve up the best scones in town at a price that even seems unchanged since the 1970s. It's all brilliant fun.

But there's one old-fashioned relic I was utterly shocked to discover proudly on display at the Show this week, instead of being consigned to the rubbish bin of history where it belongs: the golliwog.

With their frizzy hair, googly eyes and clownish lips, golliwogs are a grotesque, racist caricature of black people. Modelled on the African-American minstrels of the 19th and early 20th centuries, they are a caricature of a caricature. They are "blackface" embodied in a children's toy.

They have no place in Australia's modern, multicultural society.

And there they were at the Royal Show, four of them, proudly displayed in a glass cabinet among the handmade crochet and lace. All three prize-winning entries wore red jackets, bow ties and stripey pants, just like blackface minstrels. How quaint. How appallingly racist. How offensive and upsetting this display must be for indigenous visitors, for our many African-Australian residents.

I wondered if perhaps the golliwogs were the creation of some guerrilla arts activism group, a sort of ironic statement on racism in the 21st century. But no, there's an official category in the Royal Show's "Open arts and crafts" prize section, listed under "teddy bears and friends: Class 264 - golly (Traditional children's soft toy)".

See, we don't call them "golliwogs" anymore, we call them "golly" dolls, and say they're "traditional", which apparently makes them OK.

The Royal Show isn't the only offender here. Last week I saw golliwogs for sale in a Norwood newsagency, this time labelled as "rag dolls". Handy for all those needing to buy racist memorabilia with their X-Lotto tickets and craft supplies.

If golliwogs are going to be banned what about having dark skinned plastic dolls banned too? How do you know these toys aren't meant to be "Blackface"? Is there a White Guy under there?

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

@petstarr As she works for a newspaper that demanded I be imprisoned for twenty years or so for advocating the protection of golliwogs ... amongst other things, I think asking her to slit her own throat is only fair.

@Cailen.

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 10 Sep 2016Petra Starke: Golliwogs have no place in society - or at the Royal Adealaide (sic) Show

https://twitter.com/petstarr/status/774515136446947328
https://twitter.com/petstarr/status/774508083313647617
https://twitter.com/petstarr/status/774498874899599360
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.