Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://callitout.com.au/ and https://justice.org.au/

We know that First Nations people experience racism and discrimination, but it's true extent is not understood. By 'calling out' racism on this register, you are helping to tell the true story of racism in this country. This will enable us and community leaders to continue the fight against racism and protect future generations.

WHAT IS 'RACIAL DISCRIMINATION'?

Racial discrimination is the different treatment of a person based on their cultural background, skin colour or race. All experiences and incidents of racism toward First Nations people can be recorded through this register, including:

Racism or discrimination
Race hate
Hate speech or comments
Vilification
Bias or prejudice
Stereotyping
Any other experience
Institutional or structural discrimination based on race

No Whites Allowed!

Lets pretend everybody likes Boongs. And anybody that doesn't, well ... set up a website to chronicle every time somebody is racist to "the protected species"!!

So just remember next time a Boong behaves criminally and anti-socially towards you, just shut up and be happy about it! Lie down and take that kicking! If you don't like Boongs, this lot will seek to ostracise you from life via their website! The sense of entitlement just never stops!

What is discrimination is that there's no Govt. Funded web site for calling out racism to whites! You guessed it "Racist" is a term non whites use against whites to get what the like in
Last resort situations!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.FrankSmith

Stand against our enemies the Jews and niggers and oppose their worthless blacks-only programs.
Jewish Supremacist Quote: "The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach. I can safely promise you that our race will soon take it's rightful place in the world with every Jew a King and every Gentile a Slave." - Rabbi Rabinovitch, Budapest Conference of European Rabbi's - 12 January 1952. [More ...]

Rev.Cambeul

The English Countryside is Now RACIST!

How? Apparently because it does not have enough "People of Colour" (Pocs), the countryside is automatically declared an area of White Supremacy. The theory is that if you remove all the White Indigenous British, Blacks from all over the world will be willing to move there.

It's not that anybody is actually stopping Blacks from going into the countryside. The fact is, they just don't want to go there because the green countryside is just too White. ::) ~ @Cailen.

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1630676945946963968

The English countryside can still feel off limits to people of colour. We are working to change that

My grandparents moved to Stroud during the Windrush years. I'm proud to still be here, and to share a love of the outdoors

Dan Guthrie | The Guardian (UK) | 1 March 2023

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/feb/28/countryside-white-middle-class

Excerpt: It remains a shocking fact that 92% of land in England is privately owned.

But we also have to make sure that people from all backgrounds can feel comfortable in these natural public spaces. A tiny portion of England is open to the public, and many people feel excluded or alienated from even that sliver.

Where I live in Stroud, Gloucestershire, I feel privileged to have a gorgeous view of the valleys out of my bedroom window, stretching as far as the eye can see. It's a postcard-perfect sea of green that looks just as beautiful in summer sunshine as it does on a frosty winter's morning. But, as a person of colour living in a rural area, many of the fields I can see feel off limits to me. A government review in 2019 found that I'm not alone in thinking this – many Black, Asian and ethnically diverse people reportedly view the countryside as an "an exclusive, mainly white, mainly middle‑class club".

I made the film ....

In an attempt to challenge this perception of the countryside as an exclusively white area, the Independent Cinema Office and the LUX arts agency have commissioned a programme called Right of Way, to show alongside archival shorts exploring the history of the national trails. My film, black strangers, follows my attempts to search for an 18th-century namesake of mine, the mononymous "Daniel", who was buried in nearby Nympsfield on 31 December 1719 and was described on records held in Gloucestershire Archives as being, simply, "a black stranger".

I got involved ... because the town means a lot to me, and I knew that I wanted to help make a change in the area my family has called home for generations. My maternal grandparents moved from Jamaica to Stroud as part of the Windrush movement, my mother's generation grew up in the area in the 60s and 70s, and I moved to the town when I was three in the early 2000s. One of my earliest memories is going on a primary school field trip up to the local common for ice-creams on what was probably the hottest day of the year, traipsing along footpaths and over bridges along the way. At no point then did I feel out of place.

As I got older I began to question my surroundings, in the way that children do. But it was only when the consultation hit the headlines and the reactionaries started to rear their heads online that I properly doubted whether I belonged in the landscape I found myself living in. Luckily, finding Daniel in the archives squashed these concerns. He reminded me that people of colour have always existed in rural spaces, and always will.

One of the threads that unites the commissions in the Right of Way series is a search for kinship in the outdoors, whether that be in friends and family, fellow ravers or sadly departed forebears. Ufuoma Essi and Arjuna Neuman have made films exploring the poetry of Jamaican activist Una Marson, and the history of free parties, respectively. As filmmakers we can draw people's attention to issues, and hopefully start some conversations running alongside the vital on-the-ground work that groups like Flock Together and Black Girls Hike are doing in reclaiming rural areas and making them a welcoming place for people of colour.

All of this action from all sides is key to changing the wider public's notions of who is entitled to call the countryside their home; the answer, of course, is everyone.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11839237/Qantas-passenger-shocked-disgruntled-passenger-send-racist-texts-one-year-old-son.html?ico=related-replace-2

A Qantas passenger has been left shocked after spotting a man writing 'racist' texts about her and her son after claiming the toddler kicked the back of his chair

The woman and her one-year-old had been onboard Qantas flight QF158 from Auckland to Melbourne on Sunday night when she saw the disgruntled passenger describe her as a 'fat Islander woman' and her son as a 'black kid kicking me

She took to Facebook to share her story, saying the ordeal left her in tears and questioning if she could ever fly without her husband again.

The mother said tensions between her and the man seated in front of her son started when he turned around and shook his head at the toddler.

She asked the passenger if anything was wrong, who she claims responded: 'I just hope he doesn't kick my seat the whole way.

She said she felt confused, because from her son's position his legs could barely dangle off his own chair let alone kick the seat in front.

As the plane was about to take off, the man asked if the infant would stop kicking.

She replied that her son's legs were too short, adding that if he was so concerned about sitting in front of a child he should have booked business class.

While in the air, the mother spotted the man venting his fury to a friend over text, calling her 'fat Islander woman' and her son a 'black kid'.

'I feel as though the whole interaction had nothing to do with my son 'kicking' his chair but merely something to do of how we looked with his racial comments or simply because I had a child who was sitting right behind him,' she wrote.

The woman claims when she confronted the man about the nasty texts he appeared 'shocked' and immediately started to delete the message.

The mother said at this point she and her son were both 'tired, frustrated and mad.

Click to Enlarge the Image
"A lovely fat islander woman"
Nowhere on the article's page does it say what he really said.
Why? Because it changes everything.
What could be an innocuous harmless description is proved to be just that.
And nothing more!

:((
Even if you describe people as being "black" or a "fat Islander" they are apparently racist slurs now?! Everybody just has to owe non whites now! If I was the man texting after being called out for writing the messages I would have crossed out "black kid"/"fat Islander" and have written "Co-co nut" and "Jigaboo  baby".
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Whites people driving is now RACIST!

Study Claims White Drivers Pollute Black, Brown Areas

https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2023/03/09/study-claims-white-drivers-pollute-black-brown-areas-of-los-angeles

https://osf.io/preprints/socarxiv/wd92j/

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.latimes.com%2Fenvironment%2Fnewsletter%2F2023-03-09%2Fwhite-drivers-are-polluting-the-air-breathed-by-l-a-s-people-of-color-boiling-point

https://12ft.io/proxy?ref=&q=https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-03-07/air-pollution-driving-study-los-angeles

Excerpt: A new study by a set of USC researchers claims that white drivers overwhelmingly pollute black and brown areas of Los Angeles.

Writing in the Los Angeles Times, (((Samuel Roth))) reflected on his own alleged "complicity" in polluting the lives of minorities when he discovered that "Angelenos who drive more tend to be exposed to less air pollution — and Angelenos who drive less tend to be exposed to more pollution."

"Drivers from whiter tracts tended to traverse tracts that were much less white than their home tracts," he said, noting that the models showed "a lot of excess driving from whiter communities across Black and brown communities in the L.A. basin."

The reverse situation, in which people of color commute through whiter communities, was much less common, he said.

The Wind is Now Compliant with White Racism!

"Majority-white Westside neighborhoods, for instance, could also be benefiting from ocean breezes that push pollution into predominantly Black and Latino areas," noted the Times article.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

WhitePower23

It's the niggers and Indian sambos who will now pollute the Aussie trucking industry no thanks to the Albanian gypsy faggot loving dog Albanese. He signed a treaty allowing more turdskins from India into AU and a treaty recognising 3rd world education qualifications from India that will also enable companies to fast track hiring muds.   &:( Australia is truly fucked. So is our dwindling White society.