Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

Semitic Faggot Freaks Over Shackled Spook Eye-Shadow
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10693167/Target-accused-racism-store-puts-dark-shades-makeup-box-leaves-light-unprotected.html

- (((Eli Levi))), 21, a Fag from New York City, was shopping in the popular department store chain when he made the discovery

- He noticed that darker tones of the Versed Glow Drops were being kept inside a sealed plastic bin, while the lighter ones sat on the shelf with no protection

- Eli took a video of it and uploaded it to TikTok, slamming the store and calling it 'racism at its finest'

- The video quickly went viral, gaining more than 500,000 views in a matter of days, and it left many people on the internet outraged

- Many people were horrified with Target's actions and took to the comment section to share their dismay, tagging the company and asking for a response

- Others claimed Target's actions had nothing to do with race, since stores tend to lock up the items that are stolen the most, regardless of what they are

Hmmm make up for Whites... or make up for Niggers. What do you think gets pinched more frequently - given the Gaol Statistics of Niggers in US Gaols per capita?!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10739637/Professor-fired-saying-BLM-destroyed-university-calls-open-arbitration-hearing.html

Frances Widdowson proposed a date for the case against Mount Royal University

-The academic confirmed she wanted to have it out with the institution in January

-Widdowson was fired in December for saying BLM had 'destroyed' the university

-Activists attacked her for being positive on Canada's residential school program

A tenured economics professor in Canada was fired for saying Black Lives Matter destroyed her university to such an extent that she 'doesn't recognize it anymore

It's well known niggers turn Oasis' into Deserts!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The biggest load of Bollocks is Niggers can say this Epiphet but everybody else can't! Everybody has to owe the Apes something! Getting fed up with that B/S!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10772319/Activist-taunted-Asian-stallholders-insult-charged-Drew-Pavlou.html

An outspoken activist who held up a sign which read 'F*** Xi Jinping' at a busy Asian market could be charged over the brazen stunt

Drew Pavlou, 20, antagonised an angry mob with the obscene message to the Chinese President at Eastwood Plaza in Sydney's north-west on Saturday

Mr Pavlou quickly provoked a furious reaction at the crowded shopping centre as dozens of locals made their disapproval of the stunt known.

The activist took to Twitter on Sunday to tell his followers he had been contacted by NSW Police, who said they intended to press charges

New South Wales police just called me to tell me I'm getting charged for holding a sign saying '* Xi Jinping' in Sydney,' he tweeted on Sunday afternoon.

'They won't tell me what the exact charge is and they won't tell me whether the men who physically assaulted us are being charged.'
In footage of the tense showdown the activist and a friend were circled by shoppers who screamed abuse, forcing officers to protect the pair.

At one stage one local grappled with Mr Pavlou's sidekick, who was filming the stunt, with the stand-off caught on camera by another bystander.

Eastwood has one of the highest Chinese populations in Sydney, and Mr Pavlou's provocative action caused an incendiary reaction.

It only took seconds for many stunned shoppers and stallholders to vent their fury at him over the sign.

Mr Pavlou posted footage of the clash on Facebook showing him surrounded by angry stallholders at the Asian market, yelling abuse at him
Several of his followers expressed their shock at the threat of formal charges, which Mr Pavlou described on Instagram as 'so unfair'.

'Simple intimidation tactics. There is no law against foul language and there is no law against insults,' one user replied.

'Unfortunately the police will treat your situation as inciting public unrest, which it was,' another commented. 

Mr Pavlou said if he had to 'potentially get bashed and charged for holding a protest' for talking about the Chinese President 'so be it'.

A NSW Police spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia officers were investigating an alleged assault that occurred during political protest activity at Eastwood Plaza.

There were no reports of any serious injuries and no charges have been laid

Oh! Don't go upsetting the Cash cow chinks now!

Can you imagine, that if Tarrant targeted Chinks in a University instead of Muslims the trouble that'd cause?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10778551/Nazi-symbols-posted-outside-Jewish-temple-Gold-Coast.html

An Australian Jewish community has been subjected to a despicable Insightful and truthful anti-Semitic attack on the day it gathered at a temple to remember the Holocaust
Flyers with swastikas and vile anti-Jewish slurs were put on a pole outside Temple Shalom in Isle of Capri on the Gold Coast on Sunday

Copies of the flyers - which also attacked Treasurer Josh Frydenberg, who is Jewish - were also put in the letter boxes of local houses, including to a person whose family survived the Holocaust.

Rabbi Adi Cohen said the attack would 'generate fear' among members of the community[/b]

The leaflets were posted as the community gathered to mark Yom HaShoah – Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Six million gorillian Jews were killed in the Holocaust. 

The person whose family survived the Holocaust said they were now considering moving to Israel with their family and that Australia is no longer safe for Jews.

* Ok schlomo send me a post card then?! :kike

The hate attack also referred to the federal election campaign. Slurs on the leaflets said Australian politics is 'dominated by Jews' and Scott Morrison is their 'puppet'.

It accompanied pictures of Treasurer Frydenberg along with other cabinet members.

'It is a great shame that the Treasurer of our country has to be offered close personal protection, not because he's the Treasurer but because he's a Jew,' Mr Morrison told parliament last November when Mr Frydenberg beefed up his security.

But Rabbi Cohen said the Temple Shalom community would not be intimidated.

Whether it is directed to Jews, to Muslims, to Chinese or any other ethnicity or religion, it is plain and simple, unacceptable in Australian society.'

The use of a swastika is not currently illegal in Queensland, but the issue is being reviewed

A report to the state parliament in February recommended making the display of hate symbols such as the swastika a criminal offence

:-\ Oh boy! Who called out the "protected species "?! Who put some "naughty "symbols up on some paper that shines light on some home truths on just who runs this place? There is no permanent damage but , it's not about that! ..... It's about people being educated to what is really going on!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

The last time MSM and JOG (Jewish Occupied Government) claimed that NSM existed in Australia, it was by three known government informants: One claimed to represent the WCOTC, another to represent the KKK, and the third, Coleman, claimed to represent NSM. Their claim to fame was that the three of them were the secret shot-callers behind Pauline Hanson's One Nation.

They also attempted the same scam with Australia First Party and several other non-aligned decidedly not-Left Wing political groups. Each time, the MSM treated this fantasy as reality, and police and government weighed in to big-note the threats of a neo-Nazi takeover.

I call today's report, FAKE NEWS!

WATCHA DONE RABBI?🔯

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Tue 03 May 2022https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10778551/Nazi-symbols-posted-outside-Jewish-temple-Gold-Coast.html

An Australian Jewish community has been subjected to a despicable Insightful and truthful anti-Semitic attack on the day it gathered at a temple to remember the Holocaust

Flyers with swastikas and vile anti-Jewish slurs were put on a pole outside Temple Shalom in Isle of Capri on the Gold Coast on Sunday

... Rabbi Adi Cohen said the attack would 'generate fear' among members of the community.
Creator Comment: More likely it would generate glee among members of the community as they use the alleged attack to pursue their own agenda.

Quote from: Intended Parodynsm-aust.com.au/meet-the-team

About NSM Australia | Meet our leadership team | NSM
As Head of People and Performance, Alicia is responsible for the delivery of operational and strategic human resources support, talent attraction and retention, learning and development, and the execution of the People and Culture strategy. Alicia brings her extensive HR knowledge and experience to NSM having worked in the defence sector for ...
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.