Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 26 04:25:12
Australia Day/South Victory Day/White Victory Day Australia:

<iframe width="98%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x1Zuo2JtTdY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 05:45:55

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #625 on: 02 September 2020 at 19:48 »
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #626 on: 04 September 2020 at 12:44 »
Remember White Innocents, if you are attacked by one or more Black Thugs, you are obligated to lie down, bleed and appreciate the cultural enlightenment as you fade to black ...

WORLD WIDE EXCLUSIVE: US soldier punches a black man to the ground and sits on his chest until police arrive after he lunged at him, 'spat on his car and made disparaging remarks about the military'

* The violent exchange occurred along Elmwood Avenue, in Buffalo, on Thursday

* In footage of the incident, captured by witness Said Hamideh, the black man, is seen walking towards the white soldier and lunging toward him

* The soldier punches him hard to the side of his face, dazing the man, before forcing him to the ground and sitting on his chest

* The incident was reportedly sparked when the man, who the witness believed to be mentally ill, spat on the soldier’s car

* The pair then exchanged heated words, with the man making derogatory remarks about the military to the soldier, before calling him a ‘p****’

* Hamideh watched the black man approach and make contact before the soldier laid a ‘haymaker’ of a punch to the man’s head

* It's unclear whether man in fatigues show in the video is actually an active service member of the US military

* The Buffalo Police Department has not yet responded to a DailyMail.com request comment on whether either of the two men were detained

Luke Kenton | Daily Mail (UK) | 4 September 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8696681/Shocking-video-shows-white-soldier-punching-black-man-sitting-chest.html

A shocking video captured in Western New York appeared to show a white man in military fatigues punching a black man several times in the face, before pinning him to the ground and sitting on his chest.

The violent exchange, captured on video by Said Hamideh, occurred along Elmwood Avenue, in Buffalo, on Thursday afternoon.

In footage of the incident, the black man, who Hamideh believed to be mentally ill, is seen walking towards the white soldier and lunging toward him. As the two men make contact, the soldier punches him hard to the side of his face.

The soldier then forces him to the ground and sits down on his chest, yelling for  someone to ‘call the police’.

Dozens of bystanders immediately race towards the scene of the scuffle, urging the soldier to ‘stop'.

The man is seen squirming under the weight of the soldier as he attempts to free himself and screaming out for the soldier to ‘get the f*** off of me.’

As more bystanders flocked to the scene, one is heard angrily asking the soldier whether he is a ‘white supremacist, or something’.

From his understanding, Hamideh said the incident between the black man and the white man in military fatigues was sparked when the man spat on the soldier’s car. The pair then exchanged words, with the man making disparaging remarks about the military to the soldier, before calling him a ‘p****’.

Hamideh watched in shock as the man approached the soldier and the two made contact before the soldier laid a ‘haymaker’ of a punch to the man’s head. He said the soldier struck the man on a number of other occasions. Seconds later, he began filming.

A woman then races over and begins berating the soldier, describing how she had seen him run over to the black man and ‘pummel him – for no reason’.

The bystander in the red t-shirt interjects that the man had ‘spat on the soldier’s car,’ adding, ’you think that’s fair?’

She responds that punching someone numerous times for spitting on their car is ‘not a fair exchange’.

A male bystander then calls out to the soldier: ‘You think you’re entitled because you’re in the army? Go f*** yourself dude,’ he says before inviting him to fight him instead.

Uncomfortable with how the situation was unfolding, Hamideh is heard asking if the man was able to breathe under the soldier’s restraint and if he was ok. 

‘Oh yeah man, I’m good. I’ve been waiting for this,’ the man responds, smiling back at him.

Hamideh then tells the soldier that he ‘shouldn’t sit on his chest’. 

In was at this stage that Said said a number of shopkeepers and customers from down the commercial strip came outside.

One of those individuals, a man in a wheelchair, who is black, comes into shot wielding a metal baseball bat.

‘Are you hitting people? Are you hitting our people?’ he asks the soldier, raising the bat in his direction.

‘Oh yeah,’ the soldier replies casually. ‘I hit him.’

The man in the wheelchair and another bystander, who is also black, accuse the soldier of racism. 

‘I see a man as a man,' the soldier responded. 'He’s yelling and shouting at people in the street, then he comes over and spits on my car. Then he turned around on me. I’m not going to let him hit me first, man.’

The man in the wheelchair demands the soldier move, to which the soldier responds he’s not going to let him get up and start hitting him.

The two men continue to exchange terse words before police finally arrive. The soldier immediately yields and walks away, while the man he had pinned down remains prone on the floor.

Bystanders are heard urging police to arrest the soldier before the video cuts out.

Hamideh says he’s unsure of either of the two men were arrested. The black man who was pinned down for around five minutes was taken away from the scene of stretcher, he said. He described the man’s condition as dazed.

‘I really didn’t like how he was sitting on his chest,’ Hamideh told DailyMail.com, comparing the scene to the death of George Floyd, the black man died in Minneapolis police custody in May, gasping for breath under the knee of Officer Derek Chauvin.

‘I thought that, in the wake of George Floyd, it was inappropriate for a white man in uniform to be putting his body weight on a man’s diaphragm like that,’ he said.

A waitress at a nearby restaurant reportedly told Hamideh the man had recently moved to the area and had been causing trouble in the neighborhood.

‘He apparently flashed some girls a few days before,’ Hamideh claimed. ‘He was causing problems in the neighborhood that day too. He was shouting incoherently in the street, and people were calling out from the balconies for him to leave.’

Hamideh described how glad he was to see so many bystanders attempt to intervene to either put a stop to the altercation and properly document on video.

It's unclear whether man in fatigues show in the video is actually an active service member of the US military.

Black man picks fight with Whitey & loses: WORLD WIDE NEWS EXCLUSIVE
White man bashed in head with brick: This story barely made it to Local News

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #627 on: 06 September 2020 at 00:43 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8702109/Brandy-Melville-fashion-brand-worn-pop-star-Ariana-Grande-centre-racism-storm.html

-The allegations were made by former operators of Brandy Melville Canada

-Brandy Melville has stores all over the world and has been worn by celebrities

-Senior executives allegedly shared material on text group 'Brandy Melville gags'

-Material allegedly included a Hitler lookalike crying at racial diversity pictures

One of the world's most popular fashion brands among teenage girls is at the centre of a racism storm after claims that 'deplorable' messages targeting black people were circulated by company bosses

Documents lodged in a Californian court have now made extraordinary claims about racist policies at the heart of the firm.

The allegations, made by the former operators of Brandy Melville Canada as part of a wider dispute about licensing, centre on material exchanged on a phone text group called 'Brandy Melville gags

It includes a picture of a Hitler lookalike crying at the racial diversity of pictures of modern European men and a National Geographic picture of an early human juxtaposed with a young black man.

Another image shows a woman holding a T-shirt at an angle to make it spell 'Hitler'.

It is alleged the material was circulated among some of Brandy Melville's most senior executives

The complaint against Brandy Melville says: '[The] postings featured deplorable written messages and pictures targeted at persons of colour.'

It is also alleged an executive ordered a store in Canada to be shut down because 'the clientele …were 'ghetto', insinuating the customer base was mostly ethnic minorities that did not fit in with Brandy Melville's 'image'.'

The same executive is accused of complaining the store needed to hire 'attractive white girls'. The store operators in Canada say they believed it was illegal to hire and fire staff on looks and ethnic origin

The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #628 on: 06 September 2020 at 07:51 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8701505/US-academic-suspended-using-Chinese-word-um-sounded-like-racial-slur.html

It is an innocuous expression, but an academic has been suspended for using the Chinese word for ‘um’ because it sounded like a racial slur

Professor Greg Patton was giving a lecture about the use of ‘filler words’ during an online class at the University of Southern California when he mentioned the Chinese expression ‘neige’ (pronounced ‘nee-gah’) saying: ‘If you have a lot of ‘ums and errs’... based on your native language, like in China... it might be nee-gah, nee-gah, nee-gah

A group of students threatened to withdraw from the class rather than ‘endure the emotional exhaustion of carrying on with an instructor that disregards cultural sensitivities’, adding: ‘Our mental health has been affected.’

But last night the mother of a USC student said: ‘This is political wokeness gone mad. Professor Patton was teaching students about Chinese business culture and how the expression ‘nee-gah’ is often used as a pause in negotiations.

‘It was nothing to do with the N-word and there was no context for what he said to be interpreted as racist. It is heartbreaking.

‘A wonderful professor has been suspended and put through this. It’s outrageous.’

But the university has backed the students. In a grovelling apology, it said: ‘Recently a faculty member during class used a Chinese word that sounds similar to a vile racial slur in English. Understandably, this caused great pain and upset among students. We acknowledge the historical, cultural and harmful impact of racist language and offer supportive measures to any student, faculty or staff member who requests assistance.’
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #629 on: 07 September 2020 at 03:13 »
Now Charles Darwin gets cancelled: Natural History museum will review 'offensive' exhibitions about the Father of Evolution because HMS Beagle's Galapagos voyage was 'colonialist'

* Natural History museum warns its Charles Darwin exhibits 'may be offensive' in the wake of Black Lives Matter protests

* Museum execs ordered review into museum’s links to slavery and colonialism

* Collections under review include items collected by Darwin on HMS Beagle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8702867/Natural-History-museum-review-Charles-Darwin-exhibitions-HMS-Beagle-colonialist.html

A statue of Darwin sits in the main hall of the London museum. (Pictured)

Excerpt: The executive board of the Natural History museum is said to be 'very engaged' with the issue and circulated an academic paper to staff which claimed 'science, racism, and colonial power were inherently entwined'. ... the museum would undertake a review of room names, statues and collections that 'could potentially cause offence'.

You do know that they wont be satisfied until there is no evidence of White History?
All White Culture is to be replaced with Black Culture and Black History.
They claim that Science, Maths, Grammar and even the English language are all "RACIST!"
The WHITE GENOCIDE is already under way with globalised HATE CRIME LAWS.
Whites are no longer permitted to defend themselves from BLACK RACIST VIOLENCE.
Brutal Beatings, Robbery, Rape and Murder of WHITES are now all a part of BLACK PRIVILEGE.
So what are you going to do about it, WHITEY?

CREATIVITYALLIANCE.COM/JOIN

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Lesbian Anti-Racist Activist Mugged By Nigger

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 3318
Last post 29 January 2009 at 08:05
by Private
The Jew-owned MSM will have a field day with this one

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3375
Last post 05 April 2009 at 18:31
by Private
Newsweek - See Baby Discriminate (Racist babies)

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 2290
Last post 11 September 2009 at 01:44
by Private
Racist Republicans

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 2728
Last post 27 October 2009 at 23:18
by Private
It Takes a Village to Raise a Racist