Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #610 on: 08 August 2020 at 14:28 »
https://www.9and10news.com/2020/08/06/leelanau-co-commissioner-under-fire-after-using-n-word-during-public-meeting/

Leelanau Co. Commissioner Under Fire After Using N-Word During Public Meeting

"This is an elected official who felt free to say this, while being recorded."

August 6, 2020
Chloe Kiple, Josh Monroe

A Leelanau County leader is under fire after using the N-word during a public meeting this week.

According to officials at Tuesday’s meeting, another commissioner asked him why he wasn’t wearing a face mask. He said “Well, this whole thing is because of them n—–s down in Detroit.”

Board chairman Bob Joyce told him he couldn’t say that, and he responded “I can say anything I want. Black Lives Matter has everything to do with taking the country away from us.”

Now, shock, anger and hurt are rippling through the county and the public is demanding his resignation or removal.

“It’s completely irresponsible, aside from being morally corrupt. I’m appalled. I think he should step down,” said Northern Michigan Anti-Racism Task force member Holly Bird.

For task force member Tya Harrison, this is just proof the group have a long way to go to promoting equality and equity in the region.

“He made a racial comment and then did not try to walk it back and further stick his foot in his mouth, and he needs to have some type of consequences, he needs to be reprimanded,” said Harrison.

In Michigan, road commissioners can either be appointed by county government, or they can be elected by the public.

Because Eckerle is an elected official in Leelanau County, the road commission cannot remove or fire him on their own. He either needs to resign, or he has to be recalled by the public.

“It would take about 3,300 signatures to get [a recall petition] on the ballot,” said County Administrator Chet Janik. “The other option, under the Michigan constitution, is the governor can remove an elected official.”

This week, Governor Whitmer called racism a public health crisis.

Right now, it’s too late to get any initiative on the November ballot because the filing deadline was at the end of June. The recall would have to happen in 2021.

The road commission is evaluating their options and will host a public meeting about the issue on Monday at 1 p.m.

“We’re working behind the scenes to see what we can do,” said Joyce. “The road commission does not have the authority to recall him….There is no room for that kind of vulgarity or racism.”

Even if you take Eckerle out of the road commission, you can’t take the road commission off of Eckerle Road. The commission building sits on a street named after his family.

So far, Eckerle has not made any public apologies for his words.

Even if he did, the sting of the impact will linger.

“He’s not the only person that thinks that way. So, to me this is people are seeing people of colors reality here,” said Anti-Racism task force member Marshall Collins Jr.

The task force is asking everyone to show up and speak out on these issues.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #611 on: 10 August 2020 at 06:34 »

Music faculty at Texas college stokes ire for suggesting music theory isn’t white supremacist
https://www.foxnews.com/us/music-faculty-texas-college-music-theory-white-supremacist

Brooklyn College Education Prof. Claims Math Is ‘White Supremacist Patriarchy’
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/08/09/brooklyn-college-education-prof-claims-math-is-white-supremacist-patriarchy

Check the link above for more stupidity and a few Brave White Souls.

Moment loud mouthed, abusive, racist Niggress confronts polite White gentleman who repeatedly erased her 'Black Lives Matter' graffiti in front of her home

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8609723/White-man-erased-familys-Black-Lives-Matter-chalk-drawings-prompting-neighbors-decorate-street.html

Paraphrasing what I see ...
White Lives Matter - White Power!
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #612 on: 17 August 2020 at 14:05 »
https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/tv/2020/08/17/karl-stefanovic-media-diversity

TV host Karl Stefanovic has hit out at a landmark study of Australia’s television news and current affairs that found that presenters, commentators and reporters are overwhelmingly white.

Media Diversity Australia says its report – which found almost 76 per cent of those on Australian screens were from Anglo-Celtic backgrounds – is the first in-depth study of cultural diversity in Australian television news.

According to MDA, just 6 per cent of TV hosts and presenters were from Indigenous or non-European backgrounds, despite these groups making up a quarter of the Australian population

MDA singled out Stefanovic’s employer, the Nine Network, as having “by some distance, the highest level of Anglo-Celtic representation with its journalists on air (87.8 per cent)”.

However, the report conceded, none of the commercial networks had more than 5 per cent of presenters, commentators and reporters from non-European backgrounds.

The Today host – isolating at home on Monday morning while awaiting the results of a coronavirus test – took issue with the report.

“I’m not sure how diverse you need to be to qualify for diverse, but I’m of Yugoslav, German and British heritage with a surname Stefanovic,” he wrote on Twitter.

“I used to be called a wog at school. I’m proud of my heritage. I’m pretty sure it’s diverse and Nine have always supported that.”

But Stefanovic’s response to the media report drew a mixed reaction.

“Maltese Serbian here. We’re pretty damn white in the scheme of things, Karl. This isn’t our fight mate,” wrote fellow journalist Mike Stevens.

“I’m a 4th generation Australian with a French surname. I got called a wog at school too. Didn’t make me any less white,” wrote another follower

The report also found the boards of the ABC, Seven and Nine all had “overwhelmingly Anglo-Celtic representation”, although the ABC’s board is 67 per cent female.

The report found SBS had the “most gender – and culturally diverse” board, with an even gender split and the only Indigenous board member across the networks.

In a statement, the ABC said it welcomed the report, and its findings “broadly reflect the results of our own tracking

But Channel Nine and Seven both questioned the report’s methodology.

“I don’t think simply counting surnames on TV is an effective way of addressing the issue or helps in finding practical solutions to these challenges,” Darren Wick, Nine’s director of news and current affairs, told news.com.au.

“This report has clear errors and ignores the significant contribution of someone like Brooke Boney on Today, where is she one of four main hosts on the desk, instead simply listing her daily and regular contribution on the program at somewhere between 0.1 per cent and 0 per cent [an early copy of the report rounded Channel Nine’s overall Indigenous representation to 0 per cent but was revised to 0.1 per cent in the final release].

“This is not reflective of the real changes and proactive appointments we have been making in improving diversity in our television business

Wap Wap Bam! Bam! ... who likes watching Niggers?!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #613 on: 18 August 2020 at 12:37 »
I was debating if I was going to post this here or in the "Hate Crime" hoax thread. This story just doesn't sound right to me. It's just too unlikely that a White man comes out of nowhere, says nothing more than nigger, nigger, nigger, and then hits and shoots the niggress for no reason. Very unlikely. It definitely wouldn't be the first time a White man was blamed by a colored to gain victim points.

https://www.ksdk.com/mobile/article/news/crime/man-wanted-arnold-racial-slur-attack/63-79b2c792-9ca8-46c8-a9d7-0c7f8364dc02

Man wanted after using racial slur, shooting woman in Jefferson County

"I think he was just trying to pistol whip me in the face. What happened was when he hit me, the gun went off in my face"

Author: Rhyan Henson
Published: 6:38 AM CDT August 17, 2020
Updated: 7:02 AM CDT August 17, 2020

ARNOLD, Mo. — A man is on the run after calling a woman racial slurs, pistol whipping her and then shooting her in the ear and neck in early August, according to investigators.

Adam Lee Pillow faces charges of second-degree assault, unlawful use of a weapon and armed criminal action.

The victim, April Brown, said it’s the most horrifying experience she’s ever been through and she’s still dealing with the trauma.

"I can't eat at all, not even applesauce," Brown said.

Not all of her wounds are physical.

“It was mortifying,” she said.

Brown was visiting a friend in Arnold on the night of Aug. 6, according to police records. While at her friend’s home, she got into an argument with one of his roommates.

April said she was in the house for no more than 10 minutes when she began to leave.

“This white guy came out of nowhere,” Brown said. “Looked at me and said four times f-word, n-word, n-word, n-word."

Then, she said, the verbal attacks turned physical.

"Then [he] held a gun from about 2 feet away, moved closer with the gun, called me the n-word again, then shot me on the left side of my face," Brown said.

Brown said Pillow got away while she was bleeding and confused.

“I was kind of out of it,” Brown said. “My hearing at that point was gone. There was blood pouring out the left side of my face, pouring out."

Credit: Jefferson County Sheriff Office

She needs plastic surgery to fix her ear. She said it’s still unknown if her hearing will ever be the same.

She wants justice to be served.

"Very scared that he's still out there," Brown said.

A judge issued a no-bond warrant on Pillow. If you know of his whereabouts call the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office at 636-797-6467.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #614 on: 18 August 2020 at 19:58 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8635661/Furious-Karen-screams-nasty-Mexican-dog-vile-racist-rant.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

-Woman filmed calling victim a 'nasty Mexican dog' in a vile racist rant 

-He had called her out for verbally abusing another dog walker

-She proceeded to insult him as well and followed him along the pavement

-The victim responded by saying: 'God bless you, lady, God bless you

funny video on original!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia