Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Oct 16 00:01:06
Hello everyone!  I'm new here and happy to be here! :ok
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #425 on: 03 January 2020 at 04:02 »
Not sure why any sane White Person would want to look even somewhat like a nigger, but it sure is funny how triggered it makes our enemies.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-mummers-parade-blackface-unacceptable

Philadelphia mayor blasts Mummers Parade marchers who wore blackface: 'Abhorrent and unacceptable'

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Philidelphia Mayor Jim Kenney criticized two men who wore blackface to the city's annual New Year's Day Mummers Parade, which has a history of racially offensive displays that have marred the event.

The men -- Kevin Kinkel and Mike Tomaszewski -- were seen marching with the Froggy Carr Wench Brigade, which was disqualified from the event after city staffers reported the pair.

"The use of blackface by someone affiliated with Froggy Carr today was abhorrent and unacceptable. This selfish, hateful behavior has no place in the Mummers, or the city itself. We must be better than this. The group was disqualified and we will be exploring additional penalties," Kenney tweeted.

The club prohibits blackface, Wrench Brigade Association President Charles McKenna said during a Thursday press conference to address the ensuing controversy.

"One of our rules, no blackface. It's horrible. It's a bad mark on each city and it's a bad mark on each club," he said.

McKenna said one of the men is a member of the club. He did not specify which one but said both were banished from all Froggy Carr activities. The Froggy Carr group was dressed in orange and black during the parade to pay homage to Gritty, the mascot for the Philidelphia Flyers NHL club.

Gritty has orange hair all over, including on his face, and googly eyes. The blackface was part of their costumes, Tomaszwski told KYW-TV.

He said he wore it because “I like it. Yeah, why not? I know it’s a shame to be white in Philly right now, yeah, yeah. It’s a shame.”

Much of Froggy Carr's marchers wore face paint in Flyers colors of orange, black and white. Kinkel and Tomaszewski only wore blackface.

"I talk to black people. They told me, 'What are you talking about? You can wear whatever you want. That ain’t discriminating me. That ain’t racist to me,'" Kinkel told WCAU-TV. “That’s what they tell me.”

He said the blackface was to honor a deceased friend.

The parade, which dates back to 1901 and has a history of racist incidents, features participants wearing ornate costumes and musical performances.

The Mummers Parade has been ensnared in controversy before. In 2016, one group made fun of Caitlyn Jenner while another painted their faces brown to portray Mexicans while dressed in ponchos snd sombreros and as tacos.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #426 on: 03 January 2020 at 05:05 »
There ain't no makeup made that can help that ape looking niggress

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-woman-says-ulta-worker-told-her-she-was-too-n1109501

A black woman says Ulta worker told her she was 'too dark' for makeup in store

"In a store full of people who didn't look like me I felt sad and upset," the woman wrote on social media. She said later that a manager who is biracial contacted her.

Jan. 2, 2020, 2:04 PM EST / Updated Jan. 2, 2020, 3:16 PM EST
By Janelle Griffith

A black woman said an employee at an Ulta Beauty store in New Jersey told her that her "skin was too dark for most colors in the store."

The woman, Ebony Kankam London, wrote in Instagram and Facebook posts that the incident happened Saturday at an Ulta store in Holmdel, near the Jersey Shore.

London, who lives in Houston, said she was visiting New Jersey to attend her baby shower and went to Ulta to get her makeup done for the occasion.

"I brought in a picture for reference and was told that my skin tone was too dark for most colors in the store," she said in the posts, which featured side-by-side images of her desired look and how she said her makeup ultimately was done by a makeup artist at the store.

"So this was the best she could do," London wrote.

Afterward, London said, the employee asked her whether she had ever gotten her makeup done professionally. London said the experience made her feel as though she was in 1990, when makeup "was made for one type of skin."

"In a store full of people who didn't look like me I felt sad and upset," London said. "Like my skin tone was a problem."

London said in an interview Thursday that when she told the makeup artist that she was displeased with the results, "she got really upset, and said she had done makeup for 20 years and never had anyone be unhappy."

Ulta said in a statement Thursday that it was in contact with London.

"Guest satisfaction with our services is a top priority," a spokeswoman said. "We never want to hear that a guest has had anything less than a great in-store experience. This is our responsibility and we take it seriously."

Ulta provides "ongoing artistry education, and diversity and inclusion trainings across the organization, which is an important commitment that we recognize requires daily action and accountability," the spokeswoman said. "We remain committed to provide a welcoming, inclusive environment where our guests can feel their best."

London's Facebook post had been shared more than 2,500 times and had drawn almost 300 comments by Thursday morning, the vast majority expressing support.

London provided an update in a separate Facebook post on Monday.

She said she was contacted by a manager at the Holmdel store "who is apparently biracial and witnessed the entire situation." She and a corporate manager were in the store, according to London.

London said that the managers didn't step in because they "didn't want to make a big scene" and that the store manager told her that she felt "comfortable doing black makeup" and offered to do her makeup over. London told NBC News that she declined because she no longer needed her makeup done and was returning to Houston. She said she was also offered a bag of sample lotions as compensation.

"If she felt comfortable doing my skin tone, I'd much rather she have come over," London said.

The availability of makeup appropriate for black women and of stylists trained in applying it has long been an issue of concern for some in the beauty industry. Sam Fine, who has been in the industry for decades, told The New York Times in 2018 that makeup lines were offering diverse shades but that more needed to be done.

"It's not just about putting a black model next to Gigi Hadid," Fine said. "The stock needs to be there, and not only 40 shades at your Times Square store. The people at the counter need training."

Last summer, some of Ulta's current and former employees accused the company of encouraging racial profiling at its stores. Ulta responded: "These accounts are disappointing and contrary to our training and policies. We stand for equality, inclusivity and acceptance and strive to create a space that is welcoming to all."

London said she believed Ulta should issue an apology and educate its staff on different skin tones and textures.

"What I would like to see happen is for there to be more training on working with women of color so that we don't feel like we don't belong," she said. "Especially when we spend so much money in those stores."

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #427 on: 05 January 2020 at 15:26 »
When a normal person agrees to work for a company, they agree to abide by that company's rules. Just because this niggress chose to convert (I'm sure was just to claim more "victim status" on the progressive intersectionality scale), doesn't change the rules of dress for Chicken Express. This is no more than another opportunity/attack by the mud people to get their way and also scream f*ck Whites while doing it.

The most aggravating part of this whole story is after this niggress had the company grovel at her feet by apologizing (which no one should ever do to our enemies, they don't want apologizes they what to destroy) and changing their own rule it still quit its job. Sounds like a typical nigger, doesn't really want to work.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chicken-express-texas-employee-says-manager-told-her-she-had-to-remove-hijab-2020-01-03/

Chicken Express employee says she was told to leave because of her hijab

JANUARY 3, 2020 / 2:18 PM / CBS NEWS

A fast-food restaurant in Texas is apologizing after an employee was asked to leave because she was wearing a hijab. Stefanae Coleman, 22, told CBS News on Thursday that she felt "disrespected" when her manager and her co-workers at the Chicken Express restaurant in Fort Worth, Texas, asked her to take off the hijab.

"You shouldn't have to retrain people to respect people's religion because that's something people should already have knowledge of," she told CBS News

Coleman said she converted to Islam in August and was hired by Chicken Express in October. She said she told her co-workers she would start wearing a hijab soon. But when she started wearing it on Monday, she said, she was not welcomed by her co-workers.

She said her manager told her she could only wear "Chicken Express-branded" clothing. She said she took off her jacket and purse, but her manager called her into his office. In a video she posted on Twitter on Tuesday, a manager told her the hijab did not follow the company dress code. "Your job is your job," the manager told her in the widely-shared video.

Invalid Tweet ID

Coleman told CBS News that he told her if she didn't take off her hijab, she would have to leave. But she said "I was saying, 'what you're doing is wrong, you're sending me home and and the reason is invalid.'"

Coleman said that a friend told her to upload video of the incident to Twitter. "This is discrimination at its finest! I will not tolerate this at all," Coleman wrote in a follow-up tweet.

In a statement to CBS News, Rhett Warren, an attorney for the Chicken Express franchise owner, said they had apologized to Coleman and the manager's comments were due to a "lack of training."

"The manager was using a strict interpretation of the company policy that does not allow derivations from the standard employee uniform, and he unfortunately did not take religious liberty into consideration," Warren said.

Warren said Chicken Express will be offering more training and the manager has been reprimanded for the incident. Warren said Coleman was paid for the day.

The Dallas / Fort Worth chapter of the Council on Islamic Relations, which is representing Coleman, said in a statement they will be offering diversity training for Chicken Express.

"We are concerned whenever any worker is denied her or his constitutionally-protected religious rights in the workplace," said CAIR-DFW Executive Director Faizan Syed. "We hope to work with Chicken Express to ensure that this type of incident does not reoccur."

Coleman said the store manager called and apologized, so she returned on Tuesday. But "as soon as I walked in, I could feel the tension," she said. She said that although the store manager had then asked for her help re-writing the employee handbook so it wouldn't include discrimination, she ended up asking the store owner if she could go home because her fellow co-workers were not supportive.

"I just didn't want to be in that environment," she said.

Coleman said she's not sure what she is going to do next, because she doesn't think she can return and Chicken Express took her off the schedule.

"I'm just going to keep pushing forward," she said.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #428 on: 06 January 2020 at 08:18 »
Video: Ricky Gervais Makes Fun Of Everything in Golden Globes 2020 Monologue (Full)

On Paedophiles: Hollywood & Catholic Priests
Gervais said Hollywood bigwigs are “all terrified of Ronan Farrow. Talking of all your perverts, it was a big year for pedophile movies. Surviving R. Kelly, Leaving Neverland, Two Popes...”

On SJW Woke Black Bullshit
He said the The Hollywood Foreign Press are “very very racist. We were going to do an In Memoriam, but when I saw the list, it wasn’t diverse enough. I said no, not on my watch.”

On the Holocaust
“I’ve heard there’s going to be a sequel to Sophie’s Choice. It’d just be Meryl saying ‘Well, it’s got to be this one then.”

On Self Indulgence: Hollywood & Greta
Finishing his opening monologue with a stern lecture insisting stars don’t get political during their speeches, he said: “Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg. Accept your award, thank your agent, and your god, and f**k off.”

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ricky+gervais+golden+globes+controversy+2020&ia=news

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #429 on: 09 January 2020 at 12:18 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-students-new-york-compared-monkeys-class-photo-teacher-lawyer-n1112611

Black students in New York compared to monkeys in class photo by teacher, lawyer says

Jan. 8, 2020, 3:18 PM CST
By Minyvonne Burke

The parents of four black students in New York are planning to file a $12 million lawsuit against a school district after a teacher wrote the caption "Monkey do" above an image of their children, and then showed it to the class during a slideshow.

In November, students at Longwood High School on Long Island took a class trip to the Bronx Zoo. During the outing, a teacher snapped a photo of four students standing behind each other with their arms on the shoulders of the person in front of them.

The image was included in a slideshow played during class the following month and was accompanied by the caption "Monkey do."

In a notice of claim — the first step in a possible lawsuit — a lawyer for the families said the image was altered to compare the students to monkeys or gorillas. It says the district violated the group's civil rights.

According to the claim, the picture of the students was placed between two images on separate slides; one of a monkey with the caption "Monkey See" and another image of a gorilla.

Parents of a group of black students planning to sue a Long Island school for $12M after a teacher put the caption "Monkey do" above a photo of their children.Courtesy of Samantha Starr

The photo was taken next to the gorilla exhibit at the zoo and the students were "deliberately persuaded, tricked and cajoled" by the teacher into taking the picture, the claim states.

The teenagers were embarrassed when the image was shown to the class and experienced shame, anxiety, fear and emotional harm. One of the students recorded the slideshow on his cellphone and was told to destroy it or face school suspension, the claim alleges.

Michael Lonergan, superintendent of the Longwood Central School District, called the image "culturally insensitive" and said it was an "unfortunate lapse of judgment."

"Without the intent of doing so, the photo was taken without fully understanding the sensitivity or the hurt it may have caused and reminds us that we must be more aware of the feelings of our multicultural population," he said in a statementWednesday.

Lonergan said the school district will continue to provide sensitivity training to students and staff.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948